Author Topic: Bastards: I need classic Coast to Coast AM/Art Bell in downloadable mp3 form  (Read 755 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Can anyone here point me to a good source?

I'll trade naked pictures of famous videogame forum goers for the info.   Show is fuck all awesome.
serge

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Prey has it!

TVC15

:p

Mininova has recent episodes, but I am looking for the classic eps.  7 times out of 10, the show isn't that great.  I want the good stuff.
serge

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
art bell probably has a binary group (Usenet).

I used to bartend (95-99), so when I drove home around 3am he was the only thing on. I loved the shows on quantum physics and space exploration. I hated the ones on ghost stories, alien encounters and that other hippy dippy stuff.

TVC15

serge

Error Macro

• Has Raimi-itis!
All I know of right now is this page where you can download two shows with Mel Waters of Mel's Hole fame:

http://turbo.peteronline.net/melshole/
sig

shedt

his interviews of dudes like Robert Bruce are awesome. i think he did a Robert Monroe one, i'd like to hear that if he did.

TVC15

All I know of right now is this page where you can download two shows with Mel Waters of Mel's Hole fame:

http://turbo.peteronline.net/melshole/

Mel appearances were (of course) one of the things I was looking for.  Thanks.

I've found a 2.4 gig torrent that I'm pulling down.
serge

Error Macro

• Has Raimi-itis!
No problemo.

Where was the torrent, if you don't mind me asking?

also: I don't know what the rules are vis-à-vis posting torrent links, so I'll say that I found a 250 MB torrent of Michio Kaku on C2CAM at SloTorrent.net
sig

TVC15

I found the torrent at good ol' mininova.  I just did a search for art bell or something.

I checked his usenet group and there were absolutely no files there, sadly.  You'd think there's be a huge archive of his shows somewhere, what with the tin foil hat set and all.  Even the archive at the C2C website (which you must pay for access to) only goes back ~5 years.
serge

Re: Bastards: I need classic Coast to Coast AM/Art Bell in downloadable mp3 for
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 09:06:43 PM »

I never realized Mel's Hole is supposedly in Ellensburg, WA.

I went to graduate school in Ellensburg, and would regularly listen to Cost to Coast AM while laying in bed.
野球