Author Topic: see through rolling-papers  (Read 758 times)

shedt

see through rolling-papers
« on: November 30, 2006, 03:24:24 PM »
have you used these before? make from celluse, really cool. looks like plastic but they are not. rolls really easy, and burns nice and slow. does not run, really cool. i'll take some pics later

whiteACID

• RAWR
Re: see through rolling-papers
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 03:26:07 PM »
My favorite are the grape flavored ones, but they never stick togethor very well. I'll have to check these out, do they have any taste to them?
boo

shedt

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 03:38:32 PM »
not really, and there is no visible glue on them either. i'll make a video later maybe of rolling.

once rolled it's kinda hard too. i have no batteries in my camera, i have to wait until later for pics and stuff

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 03:41:56 PM »
Just vaporize that shit :wag

After vaporizing my stuff I can't go back to smoking, its just unnecessary. No rolling necessary
:9

shedt

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 04:27:16 PM »
Just vaporize that shit :wag

After vaporizing my stuff I can't go back to smoking, its just unnecessary. No rolling necessary

i like a vaporizer just as much as everyone else, but it still has a different buzz/ taste not to mention the social aspect of smoking a joint.

but i mean i used to prefer pipes and bons and now i don't so much. i guess i am getting lazy

G The Resurrected

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 04:35:43 AM »
Vaporizers are nice mix in some fine tasting flavored tobacco and were good to go. I've yet to try see through papers but i do love the flavored papers. Big cherry bomb is my favorite.

shedt

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 10:48:28 AM »
i like to vaporize and then take the brown vaprized stuff and put it in the pipe. then you get a nice mix.

i wish i could find a decent one that was cheap. homemade one's are kinda hit and miss.

what do you guys use? right now i use a lightbulb, but very rarely as my friends don't like vapourizers

_heidi_sue

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 11:37:50 AM »
i really only smoke joints now.  i used to love my bong, but my lungs can't take it much anymore

G The Resurrected

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 11:43:10 AM »
I use the Volcano its expensive but worth it. I dont own it but use it. If you find it hard to smoke joints or out of a bong vaporizer's rock. I cant stand smoking blunts all the time.

shedt

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 11:57:29 AM »
300th post :rock

yeah it really depends on the herb though. i like the flavor of a vapourized budz though. kinda like pine.

i'll check out that vapourizer. i'm going to make a nice one some day. i'll need to get better shit though, digital therm. etc