Author Topic: Let's get to cracking Evilbore  (Read 12624 times)

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
Re: Let's get to cracking Evilbore
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2006, 01:24:27 AM »
I dunno, I like the quality of the posters we have here, but things tend to devolve into a feces flinging fuck fest within 10 posts in most threads.  Not that such behaviour isn't fun once in a blue moon, but all the time tends to get old.

Honestly though, the best thing we could do would be to create a sub-forum and banish PD and Shake there until they grew up in about five years.

Big words asshole :lol

See that, YOU are part of the problem!
萌え~

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:15 AM »
I dunno, I like the quality of the posters we have here, but things tend to devolve into a feces flinging fuck fest within 10 posts in most threads.  Not that such behaviour isn't fun once in a blue moon, but all the time tends to get old.

Honestly though, the best thing we could do would be to create a sub-forum and banish PD and Shake there until they grew up in about five years.

Oh I'm sorry Maurice, your quality posting output obviously speaks for itself amirite?  You're either too stupid to tell the difference between a humorous blog post and a sports journalism article, or you just like playing dense.  Honestly I don't know and don't care which it is.  I do care, however, that you shit up this forum on a regular basis.  I hardly think I'm alone in that opinion.
yar

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:46 AM »
Yea, but GAF is taking it to the extreme. I mean do they really need to sensor the URL? GAF used to be a bastion of uncensored debate and interesting information. Now its a shithole with shitty mods. If you're not ultra-ultra liberal then you're banned.

I have voted straight democratic in every election and then i get banned for asking a question about flushing the quran down the toilet.

I banned 3 of your accounts :)

I have banned 5 times

You still banned me for being a joke character which I am not. I really like GAF (I liked it better around 2-3 years ago). Is there any chance I could get unbanned there?

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2006, 01:26:25 AM »
PD and Dark Shake are incredibly enamoured of their own stupidity and the fact that the internet can convey it to an audience of hundreds, to be certain.

duc

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2006, 01:27:16 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113311

There it is.
That thread is so awesome, sp0rsk got owned, nice one guys.
萌え~

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2006, 01:29:45 AM »
That thread was pretty damn fun at the time.
AMC

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2006, 01:30:03 AM »
We should have some kind of policy against starting shit with GAF imo

This is the gayest thing I've seen you write dude.  We don't "start shit" with them at all.

Also PD isn't bad, but shake is a cancer to this forum.

Himu

« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2006, 01:30:37 AM »
So...uh...

Why are you saying someone flings shit every 10 posts but you flame Shake or PD almost every other post, Triumph? Contradict much?
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2006, 01:30:43 AM »

Oh I'm sorry Maurice, your quality posting output obviously speaks for itself amirite?  You're either too stupid to tell the difference between a humorous blog post and a sports journalism article, or you just like playing dense.  Honestly I don't know and don't care which it is.  I do care, however, that you shit up this forum on a regular basis.  I hardly think I'm alone in that opinion.

It was a stupid article, and it certainly wasn't funny. Because I expressed my opinion you felt the need to cry like a bitch over it? Dude, grow up. I know exactly what the blog was trying to do - have you ever read an article by jack McCallum of SI? He does a lot of articles exactly like that, except they're actually funny.

Oh Eli doesn't smile all the time - he must hate footballz. Get some stronger balls

Himu

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2006, 01:31:41 AM »
So anyways, gaf aside...
IYKYK

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2006, 01:31:47 AM »

This is the gayest thing I've seen you write dude.  We don't "start shit" with them at all.

PD can be alright when he isn't trying to play Phoenix Dark The Character.  You're right tho, Shake should probably be sent down to the minors (OA) for seasoning for another couple years before he can play in the majors.
yar

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2006, 01:31:59 AM »
God of War is a pretty fucking awesome game.

I love my PS2.  :heartbeat
AMC

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2006, 01:32:13 AM »
evilore looks like a weenie

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2006, 01:33:47 AM »
So...uh...

Why are you saying someone flings shit every 10 posts but you flame Shake or PD almost every other post, Triumph? Contradict much?

Because they suck, and I think they need to be reminded of that.  Same principle applies to Nintendo fanboys.  In fact, I may damn well be the Socrates of this here corner of the interweb.  I would gladly drink the hemlock and die for everyone's idiocy, but then who would keep things tidy?  You?  I think not, for I have seen your room, son.
yar

Himu

« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2006, 01:34:43 AM »
My room is pretty messy.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2006, 01:35:14 AM »

This is the gayest thing I've seen you write dude.  We don't "start shit" with them at all.

PD can be alright when he isn't trying to play Phoenix Dark The Character.  You're right tho, Shake should probably be sent down to the minors (OA) for seasoning for another couple years before he can play in the majors.

Omg a poster disagrees with me on issues and isn't funny to me - let's send him to OA! That'll teach him. I'm an adult and I make adult decisions.

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2006, 01:36:25 AM »
Your posting history says differently, PD.  i.e., the whatshername myspace debacle.  That was very adult of you, Maurice.
yar

Himu

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2006, 01:36:39 AM »
GET THIS DRAMA OUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :'(
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2006, 01:37:38 AM »
Your posting history says differently, PD.  i.e., the whatshername myspace debacle.  That was very adult of you, Maurice.

Oh yes, I just remembered a stupid incident in his past. I'll bring that up; that'll teach him. Nevermind that I'm a grown man wasting my time on the internet, making fun of people years younger than me. Oh boy!

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2006, 01:37:57 AM »
GET THIS DRAMA OUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD :'(

You're right.  Goddammit, where is Mupepe?  At least we can all agree that we want to fuck Mupepe.

And PD, I just had some scrumpulicious sex earlier today with a gorgeous, long haired lady who has large breasts.  I wish I could let you smell my sheets over the interweb.
yar

Himu

« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2006, 01:38:31 AM »
I wouldn't fuck em...been there done that. *yawn*  :-* When the guy lives an hour away, what else can you do?
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2006, 01:39:08 AM »
Merde-Binne
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2006, 01:40:33 AM »
I wonder what EviLore did with his MAF shirt
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2006, 01:41:46 AM »
I heard the day after the forum launched, he threw it into an open grill and lit it aflame, tearing up as he muttered the words, "Et tu, Brute?"
PSP

Human Snorenado

• Icon
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2006, 01:42:39 AM »
I heard the day after the forum launched, he threw it into an open grill and lit it aflame, tearing up as he muttered the words, "Et tu, Brute?"

That's pretty good.  I was gonna guess it was put to use to mop up escaped bodily fluids.
yar

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2006, 01:42:44 AM »
I heard he sent it to Dragona to use as a tampon

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2006, 01:49:26 AM »

There it is.

wow, I remember that thread.  I had no idea that was evilbore viral marketing  :o
MMA

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2006, 01:52:33 AM »

There it is.

wow, I remember that thread.  I had no idea that was evilbore viral marketing  :o
It's funny looking back on it. Just look at the people posting over and over in the thread. :lol
AMC

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2006, 01:56:11 AM »

I like!
8=D

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2006, 02:07:20 AM »

There it is.

It's funny looking back on it. Just look at the people posting over and over in the thread. :lol

:lol yeah, it's painfully obvious looking back at it now.  But at the time, I was absolutely clueless.
MMA

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2006, 02:14:44 AM »
I don't get it.
8=D

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2006, 02:21:53 AM »
I know this is late in the thread, but I wanna set the record straight as to where I stand on the issue and what I will do to enforce policy:

What GAF DOES is not an invitation to assault their establishment. We have this forum. At most if what they do is something YOU dont like, its an invitation to LEAVE and come here.

I promote Private Message viral marketing on Gaming Age but anyone who decides to spam GAF for the 'greater good' of Evilbore or whatever will get a week long ban from ME if I catch wind of it and evidence supports what I hear.

I don't of course speak for Willco or Cloud, but I take this kinda OAish shit seriously. Especially lately.
o_0

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2006, 02:31:28 AM »
And does my merely mentioning Evil bore at GAF constitute a ban? I'm not going and creating threads and shit shoving it down people's throats like Shake did in his thread.
8=D

MrAngryFace

« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2006, 02:33:04 AM »
Spamming is different from 'mentioning'. While the ban may sound severe, it isn't without me actually THINKING about it.
o_0

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2006, 02:34:37 AM »
And does my merely mentioning Evil bore at GAF constitute a ban? I'm not going and creating threads and shit shoving it down people's throats like Shake did in his thread.

No, it does not constitute a ban, nor has it ever.  Note that GAF's ToS does have an anti-solicitation clause, and I'd expect that most mods would be pretty hard on any posts that are saying "Hey, come to our message board."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 02:36:20 AM by TVC 15 »
serge

MrAngryFace

« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2006, 02:35:31 AM »
Id be prepared to be censored by Evilore tho, he's got a nervous twitch lol.
o_0

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2006, 02:37:31 AM »

No, it does not constitute a ban, nor has it ever.  Note that GAF's ToS does have an anti-solicitation clause, and I'd expect that most mods would be pretty hard on any posts that are saying "Hey, come to our message board."

I was actually responding to MAF.

Course, I can't even mention evilbore without breaking the word up, since someone thought the word was censor worthy.
8=D

MrAngryFace

« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2006, 02:40:04 AM »
haha, well in any case.  I wouldnt worry about it. Its just SOME people on this forum need me to throw out threats in order to get their attention.

I dont LIKE to ban people, the drama that follows is a bitch.
o_0

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2006, 02:43:07 AM »
I think he even banned the IP. I would sometimes grab a gif from here and post it over there but (:shh I don't do it anymore though) and now the IP itself seems to be black listed.

That's just because the word evilbore is banned, and thus anything you link from this domain will come out looking like all asterisks, similar to trying to link an image from sites like sp0ng and kotaku.

any which mod is responsible for that shit move?
UNF

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2006, 02:44:43 AM »
I think he even banned the IP. I would sometimes grab a gif from here and post it over there but (:shh I don't do it anymore though) and now the IP itself seems to be black listed.

That's just because the word evilbore is banned, and thus anything you link from this domain will come out looking like all asterisks, similar to trying to link an image from sites like sp0ng and kotaku.

:elf :elf :elf
Merry fuckin Christmas!
8=D

TVC15

« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2006, 02:47:22 AM »

I don't know, take a guess?  I told Willco when he was planning this forum to go for a different name if he didn't want to be immediately inflammatory.  It's hard to blame Evilore when the very name of the forum is a slant on his chosen alias.
serge

MrAngryFace

« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2006, 02:50:48 AM »
Its very easy to blame him. I couldnt give two flying fucks if someone made a place called MAFBORE and did nothing but bash me 24/7.

Its the fucking internet.
o_0

TVC15

« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2006, 02:53:23 AM »
Its very easy to blame him. I couldnt give two flying fucks if someone made a place called MAFBORE and did nothing but bash me 24/7.

Its the fucking internet.

So you can blame Drinky for going off on someone named Drinky Crowed, then?
serge

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2006, 03:24:31 AM »
i never liked this name, it's hard to be taken seriously by potential members when your forum's name is a parody of the head admin's leading the place you got banned from

(Image removed from quote.)

I like!

you're not supposed to advertise "your own website" in any way, shape or form based on GAF's TOS...

etiolate

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2006, 04:09:08 AM »
The forum needs more Supertramp love

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #106 on: December 01, 2006, 07:05:54 AM »

there's a dire need for order, however it's kinda hard if we're to respect this forum's premise

on GAF there is no such sillyness and bickering, because the user would end up being punished by the administration if he posted endless streams of silly threads and posts

while of course OA doesn't have such stricts incitatives to behave, it does have a lot more order than here-- because ultimately if someone posts something that the users deem to be stupid, he'll always get viciously flamed by them, so in a sense that's still some form of pressure to behave

but here, nearly everyone joins in the sillyness and that's what creates so much chaos
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 07:10:00 AM by Mondain »

Wobedraggled

• Almost Died Once
« Reply #107 on: December 01, 2006, 07:40:48 AM »
Remove Dark and the shake and the rivers will flow....

Wii

MrAngryFace

« Reply #108 on: December 01, 2006, 09:42:58 AM »
Drinky used it as an excuse TVC, not a reason. You know him better than that.
o_0

Lonestar

« Reply #109 on: December 01, 2006, 09:46:41 AM »

It's hard to blame Evilore when the very name of the forum is a slant on his chosen alias.

Exactly what I've been thinking. 

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #110 on: December 01, 2006, 10:06:45 AM »
Why do forums have to be serious and have order? Why can't they just be silly and offtopic?

shedt

« Reply #111 on: December 01, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »
why post somewhere's if your post is drowned out and nothing really is discussed?

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #112 on: December 01, 2006, 10:34:36 AM »
I think if we banned Malek again the forum would improve. November was the best month for this forum and Malek was banned. Coincidence? I think not.

I like PD and Shake. That is in small quantities, especially small for Shake.

Also I think we should use the word 'cigarillo' less often. And when I mean we I really mean you guys, since this is the first time I have used it.

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #113 on: December 01, 2006, 10:35:52 AM »
Why do forums have to be serious and have order? Why can't they just be silly and offtopic?

They need some order to make them readable and engaging.

shedt

« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2006, 10:45:24 AM »
so cigarillo and gay is ok? i mean i say gay all the time, but in a non-homsexual way

MrAngryFace

« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2006, 10:50:10 AM »
People who throw fits because others besmirch their e-personality NEED A LIFE. The issue with the MAF shirts was about MONEY, and that is the only time ive really given a shit.

If the internet is causing you MENTAL grief, for the love of all that is scared and holy, turn off your pc and do something else.
o_0

shedt

« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »
QFT

i really don't know much about Gaf, but it sounds pretty dumb

s you are like the reirom of Gaf? but like you can speak english and shit?

lol

sorry to compare you, you get me though eh?

MrAngryFace

« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2006, 10:55:33 AM »
Well I used to admin/mod over there back in the day, I coulda messed the place up good if I decided it was "ok" to flip out when someone made fun of me.
o_0

shedt

« Reply #118 on: December 01, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »
ok i see. hey if you warn them, then it's all good. some people just have shit for communication skills. reminds me of my wife, she has a pretty new CSR job where she told me a customer was freaking out on her and she said she hung up. i was like no, never hang up on them. it's all in how you talk to them.

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #119 on: December 01, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »
People who throw fits because others besmirch their e-personality NEED A LIFE. The issue with the MAF shirts was about MONEY, and that is the only time ive really given a shit.

If the internet is causing you MENTAL grief, for the love of all that is scared and holy, turn off your pc and do something else.

That cliched cop-out stuff is always easy to say when someone's always been the one with powers or special privileges.

On those boards loads of people will spend years investing much more time with Internet forum users than they do with their own family because they cater to their passions. Hard to deny the emotional attachment that this breeds.