Author Topic: Dec 1st- freezing rain in Montreal  (Read 677 times)

shedt

Dec 1st- freezing rain in Montreal
« on: December 01, 2006, 10:30:39 AM »
i hope there will not be a crazy ice storm. i odn't even want to go outside today and i need too :(

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: Dec 1st- freezing rain in Montreal
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 10:36:48 AM »
Fucking great.

I'm off to Montreal today since I have the LSAT test tomorrow. If you people recall, I had some problems with the Limocar bus last September when there was a rain-storm. Le sigh. God hates me.  :'(
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 10:38:33 AM by malek4980 »

shedt

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 10:41:54 AM »
sorry dude :(

i need to take my daughter to daycare. it's walking distance, and i can suit her up well and have plastic for her stroller, but i don't know where my umbrella is. looks like i'll wear 2 jackets

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 11:02:50 AM »
Freezing rain is the worst weather condition possible. A few winters ago, we got 1 inch of ice on everything. Trees fell, power was out for 3 days, moving around was next to impossible.  I'd much rather have a foot of snow or torrential rains.

shedt

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 11:06:46 AM »
yeah i think most of Quebec was crippled like 5 years ago from one, it was like before i moved here. really really bad.

i think it's more rain now, but all i see is ice.

Mondain

• no bias
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 11:10:39 AM »
Pure snow here.

Diablos

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:17:58 AM »
It's like 70 here today. Which is very unusual for the beginning of December. Also, it's starting to storm.

edit: lolz, on my 1000th post, I give a weather report. :lol

G The Resurrected

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »
Its cold outside and inside my house. But since the sun is up its warmer outside my house than inside. I gotta get a space heater or something. I can not afford a few hundred bucks on PG&E bills. Fucking summer killed me. I had 4 weeks i had the AC on for a few hours a day and i owed 600+ bucks.

whiteACID

• RAWR
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »
It started raining yesterday afternoon and hasn't stopped since, it's not freezing yet though but it will be around 6-7 tonight. Supposed to turn into snow overnite.
boo

G The Resurrected

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »
I've never really seen snow fall day and night or whatever. I'd love to experience it one of these years. I'd probably run around nekkid in the snow if you got me fucked up enough.

I'll just deal with my fog i get here where i live. You can have the freezing rain and snow for now.

shedt

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 11:59:47 AM »
ok it's not so bad out, but if the temp goes down anymore it's going to be rough

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »
It's been raining all day here. I headed off to class around 7:45am this morning and it was pouring; had to walk through it too. And I didn't wear my hat for some reason

Oh well