Author Topic: "Diet Coke please"  (Read 956 times)

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
"Diet Coke please"
« on: December 02, 2006, 01:49:52 AM »
Fuck you fat people.  If your going to gourge your face out, might as well just go for the regular soda too :punch
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 02:39:14 AM by Christopher »

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Re: "Diet Coke please"
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 01:52:41 AM »
That's right! I ain't drinkin' no sweeteners.

Note: I don't drink much soda
dap

drozmight

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 01:54:53 AM »
... can't stand regular soda anymore.
rub

Christopher

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 01:57:24 AM »
Isn't it so weird though that fat people will just go into a resturtant and order tons of shit and then STRESS on the diet coke, like it's a must.

I love fat people <3.  Just that is a pet peeve for some unknown reason, I mean if your going to get a KING SIZE fries and burger, why the fuck not just go for it all? 

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 01:58:49 AM »
Wow are we still talking about the whole fat people and Dite coke routine? Welcome to 1998.

Christopher

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 02:01:45 AM »
Strike a nerve fattie?  It happened quite recently where I've seen it so I would like to comment on it.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 02:02:31 AM »
...so what is up with airline food
duc

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 02:05:38 AM »
I drink diet coke and im not fat. I dont get it.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 02:06:27 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol

A couple weeks ago my dad held a "party" at the house for the UM/OSU game. One of his best friends came over and brought his family. This guy is one of the fattest people I know, yet the strange thing is that he's pretty active. He's been going on camping and canoe trips with us for like all of my life, and he also goes to a lot of football games; he's not the typical "stay on the couch watch tv" fatman.

Anyway my mom knew he was coming over so she decided to fix some food that had little fat in it. She made a nice salad, veggies, and some cooked chicken wings that had very little fat. He comes into the kitchen, makes a big ass salad, and then pours this nasty salad dressing (I don't know the name of it) all over it; literally saturating it. Then he gets two chicken wings and says "Mark, do you have any diet pop?" My dad laughed and said no, so the dude asked for water :lol

Is this something fat people do to partially get rid of some guilt? I suppose so becase I've seen so many fat people pull this stunt. But then many of them will ask for a diet pop and then drink about 3 or 4, which ruins the entire point of drinking diet pop :lol

Christopher

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 02:10:16 AM »
Phoenix that defeats the fucking purpose of a salad with all that dressign wtf?  a tab of balsamic vinegarftw.

I drink diet coke and im not fat. I dont get it.

Me either, actually I can't stand to drinky a regular can of soda anyway...after all the water and shit I drank regular sodas feel so damn heavy running through you.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 02:10:59 AM »
well diet soda is 0 calories 0 carbs. So that's why I drink it.
o_0

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 02:13:52 AM »
Phoenix that defeats the fucking purpose of a salad with all that dressign wtf?  a tab of balsamic vinegarftw.

Exactly. Why even have a salad if you're going to essentially top it with a half pound of pure oil/fat?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 02:16:55 AM »
Soda is hit and miss now. You buy a 2 Liter Coke and shit is flat. It does rock when your thirsty and you hit the goldmine with the highly carbonated and ice cold Coke. Shit that makes you go "Ahhhhhhh" after a good swig.

I'm more into drinks like Sobe and Snapple "Element" type of drinks anyways.

Exactly. Why even have a salad if you're going to essentially top it with a half pound of pure oil/fat?

If your talking about Salad alone, I agree (basically eating it for the health benefits). But Salad as a side (IE don't give a fuck about the health benefits), I'm dousing that shit with Thousand Island Dressing :drool
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 02:18:28 AM by BlueTsunami »
:9

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 02:37:23 AM »
So hey, what about that Michael Jackson! Boy is he weird!