Author Topic: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics  (Read 1880863 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #15180 on: December 08, 2011, 08:54:59 PM »
I love how Newt is the best friend of liberals right now. Democrats appearing in the media go out of their way to make sure they don't say a single negative thing about him and it seems like Pelosi got hit harder from the left for attacking Newt the other day than she did from the right.

Liberals don't want to do anything to harm the chance of Newt getting nominated. It's hilarious.

I can't wait to vote for him at the caucus!
🍆🍆

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
Re: "A black sheriff?!": The Official Topic of Obama and New Era American Politics
« Reply #15181 on: December 08, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
I can't wait to vote for him in the NC primary, either; I will totally switch my affiliation for one day just to vote for his crazy ass.  Unfortunately by early May I doubt the nomination will be in serious contention any longer.
yar

« Reply #15182 on: December 08, 2011, 09:20:16 PM »

Really?  You mean you "took him seriously" and read his columns, but when you read that stuff you decided to change your mind?  Or are you just a conservative dude who doesn't take liberals seriously, and you're repeating some stuff that circulated around conservative blogs to justify it in this particular case?

Well yeah actually I did and I have read some of his writings.  As to taking him seriously, that was due to a combination of things, but you nailed one of them in your own post.

He's one of the few pundits who isn't just a "public intellectual" but is also a qualified expert with a real knack for explaining a technical subject in comprehensible prose.  Regardless of your political leanings, you can learn a shit-ton of macroeconomics just from reading his blog, much less his book.

He's an economic pundit and like a political pundit, he has a bias, a personal interest in the theory (Neo-Keynesianism) he espouses as absolute, through a prism of his progressive ideology because his entire career is banked upon it.  And I do take liberals seriously.  Hayek was a liberal thinker you know. 
+1

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #15183 on: December 08, 2011, 10:11:37 PM »
The dude has successfully predicted every economic event of the last 3 years, call it what you want

Oblivion

« Reply #15184 on: December 08, 2011, 10:27:28 PM »
Well, Mittens just said that he "backs the Paul Ryan plan 100%". This gon be good.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15185 on: December 09, 2011, 01:07:14 AM »
Zuh?  Krugman's big success came from his work in international economics (the Clark Medal for stuff on currency crises and the Nobel for new trade theory, iirc) and I don't think any of it would be categorized as "Keynesian" per se.  He spent the 90's arguing for lower trade barriers against protectionists like Robert Reich, so it's not like he got his spot at the NYT for being dogmatically progressive.  Plus he's lavishly praised Milton Friedman's work as an economist, yadda yadda.

Krugman certainly doesn't treat a particular economic theory as "absolute" as much as, say, Ron Paul.

But the more important thing is what the good Admiral was getting at.  Krugman keeps going on the record with explicit, falsifiable predictions: the Bush cuts would raise the deficit, the early 00's recovery would be driven by a housing bubble rather than business investment, housing prices were in line for a correction by the mid-late 00's, the Obama stimulus would leave unemployment at ~9%, US interest rates would remain low, the US was in danger of a liquidity trap where Fed policy wouldn't spur a recovery, struggling countries in the Euro zone would have particular problems because they can't devalue their currency, forced austerity wouldn't produce investor confidence in Greece, etc.

A lot of these are cases where he's been in the minority, and all of them were cases where there was serious disagreement.  And all he does is get it right over and over.  Seriously, who out there has a better track record in predicting what was likely to happen, or who did a better job explaining why?  Even if you don't like his politics, at some point he's gotta become hard to ignore.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #15186 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:51 AM »
libertarians can't imagine people who don't think in binary absolutist positions
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15187 on: December 09, 2011, 01:31:25 AM »
Ya know, the binary aspect doesn't even bug me as much as the tendency to subordinate every aspect of society to political ideology*.  Maybe the study of economics has some value outside of validating someone's party line?  I dunno.

At least it's better than when they do it with epidemiology.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Like this shit.  :teehee
[close]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:48:29 AM by Mandark »

Oblivion

« Reply #15188 on: December 09, 2011, 03:22:35 AM »
Sorry Mandark,  but I wasn't trying to seek any validation with that thread. Aside from a small chuckle I got at the Treme and reality show stuff, anyway.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #15189 on: December 09, 2011, 10:21:28 AM »
the treme shit's the only one worth commenting on, especially because of the godawful bell curve shit that made a resurgence after katrina
duc

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15190 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15191 on: December 09, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »
the treme shit's the only one worth commenting on, especially because of the godawful bell curve shit that made a resurgence after katrina

But dudes, no one watches Treme

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #15192 on: December 09, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
Was this posted?

Via our favourite Cruncheon's FB:

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK OF A FUCK?!?!?!:?!?!?!?!?!
MMA

Cheebo

« Reply #15193 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:01 PM »
Was this posted?

Yeah but you are forgetting about the time he wore 3D glasses and looked at a big picture of Yoda.
₩‰\

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15194 on: December 09, 2011, 09:05:21 PM »
jesus that clip is absolutely appaling coming from a politician.  obviously its out of campaign mode, but even as an offhand comment is fucking stupid.

I sincerely hope he gets the nomination, because Obama's got this shit on lockdown.
püp

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #15195 on: December 09, 2011, 09:13:33 PM »
That clip is going to be in a half-dozen Romney/Perry/Paul campaign ads by Monday, right?  Right???
MMA

Oblivion

« Reply #15196 on: December 09, 2011, 09:25:54 PM »
Was this posted?

Holy shit.  :o

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15197 on: December 09, 2011, 10:01:21 PM »
That Gingrich video points up something I've been thinking about for a while  This is gonna be half-cocked, cause I normally wait for someone else to articulate my thoughts and then steal it, but here goes:

Newt muses about letting some people get killed to remind the public about what's at stake, so they'll support more invasive security measures (others have said that the lack of new attacks is making people complacent, with what I've read as a certain wistfulness).  Various conservatives and libertarians have argued that unemployment insurance encourages sloth, and that health insurance lets people make poor lifestyle decisions.  Social conservatives believe that birth control and the HPV vaccine encourage promiscuity, and more generally that the welfare state decreases reliance on the family and church.  Education reformers base their whole crusade on the idea that excessive job security for teachers makes them lazy and incompetent.  Needle exchange programs will let addicts keep doing drugs without the fear of AIDS.

The common thread is the idea that people need the constant threat of punishment to make them behave properly.  Besides being a pretty jaundiced view of the world (and one that only seems to apply the poor, the sick, women, and public servants), in some cases it's completely backwards.  For a dirty librul chastity is nice insofar as it prevents disease and unwanted pregnancy, but for the James Dobson crowd it is its own end, and the diseases and unwanted pregnancies are useful disincentives.

Likewise with Gingrich.  He's allegedly arguing for an expansive security regime to protect people, but if you're deliberately letting citizens get killed then what's the actual point?  It's like having an NSA that ignores civil liberties is intrinsically a good thing, to the point that a few innocent people violently murdered a year is a price worth paying.  It's fuckin' crazy.

PS I just realized that this is going on whenever David Brooks justifies a long, painful recession by explaining how it's going to make people more frugal in the future.  Man, I really don't like that guy.
[close]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:13:22 PM by Mandark »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15198 on: December 09, 2011, 10:09:17 PM »
I'll be citing that post when I finally write my thesis on how slasher horror flicks are actually parables for social conservatives (the most promiscuous teens always die first)

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15199 on: December 09, 2011, 10:26:39 PM »
I'll be citing that post when I finally write my thesis on how slasher horror flicks are actually parables for social conservatives (the most promiscuous teens always die first)

Funny thing is John Carpenter has said in interviews that Halloween (which inadvertently created that cliche) wasn't meant to carry any moral message, and that the characters who got killed were basically just normal teens.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15200 on: December 10, 2011, 02:07:48 AM »
That's actually a pretty longstanding and popular meme among Israeli hawks.  The idea is that there was no Palestinian national identity before 1948; the people who call themselves Palestinians today just considered themselves Arabs.  So the whole idea of Palestinian nationality is a fabrication.

It's a useful idea, because it protects Israel's founding myth (they didn't displace anyone, they just returned home!), provides a solution that doesn't involve ceding any territory (Jordan and Egypt can take them in as fellow Arabs!), and generally lets Israel treat Palestinian grievances and aspirations as a bunch of easily ignored bullshit.

The problem is that Palestinians really do seem to have a shared national identity and none of the neighboring Arab countries are going to take them in as full citizens.  It's just a way to avoid facing reality and justify maintaining a really shitty status quo.

Cheebo

« Reply #15201 on: December 10, 2011, 08:18:48 AM »
Apparently Newt still doesn't have a campaign manager and is acting in the role himself still. All the events he doe are scheduled by his wife. How long can he keep this sort of campaign up? He can't be his own campaign manager in a general...right?

The idea that it is possible let alone likely to win the Iowa caucus's with a campaign staff that is comparable to someone running for a local dog catcher is insane.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 08:21:23 AM by Cheebo »
₩‰\

Phoenix Dark

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15203 on: December 10, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
Gingrich just dropped a bomb on Romney  :lol

"The only reason you aren't a career politician is because you lost an election running left to Ted Kennedy in 1994"
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 09:45:41 PM by Phoenix Dark »

Oblivion

« Reply #15204 on: December 10, 2011, 10:20:22 PM »
Romney making a $10,000 bet on national T.V. will probably bite him in the ass later.

Gingrich just dropped a bomb on Romney  :lol

"The only reason you aren't a career politician is because you lost an election running left to Ted Kennedy in 1994"

Yeah that was great.

Glad to see Newt's spending some time attack the other Reps instead of just going after Obama.

Cheebo

« Reply #15205 on: December 10, 2011, 11:10:41 PM »
That was Romney's worst debate ever. Not being the frontrunner has really caused him to spiral. I don't think he landed a single hit on Newt at all. When asked how he is different from Newt he seemed confused and struggled to think of anything other than he disagrees with Newt that we should send men back to the moon. I mean what? He wasn't prepared to come up to a obvious question like that? And that 10k line. Ouch.

Newt looked happier than I ever remember seeing him. He was smiling the whole time.  :lol
₩‰\

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15206 on: December 10, 2011, 11:23:52 PM »
Newt was having a ball on stage. There were a couple testy moments, such as when Bachman blatantly lied about him and he defended himself. But overall he was in command. What shocked me was that we all went into this debate expecting it to be all about Newt but Romney wound up making the most noise and looking the worse. Remember how EVERYONE jumped on Perry when he was the front runner, and the blows never stopped? I expected that to happen tonight and instead Newt cleverly dodged just enough to wound Romney.

I think Nate Silver is right that considering everyone on stage pretty much agrees on everything, non-policy gaffes or "big moments" are more important. The 10k bet, Gingrich's incendiary comments on Palestinians, and the Newt/Kennedy line were the defining moments of this. And two of those benefit Gingrich while two hurt Romney (I thought Gingrich really slammed Romney on the Israel/Palestine/Bibi dick sucking. It was an ugly answer but that's exactly what conservatives want to hear, and Romney looked Obama-esque in his measured disagreement)

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #15207 on: December 10, 2011, 11:24:15 PM »
I think that bet is going to be a big problem. Amateur, childish, sinful and wealthy

Cheebo

« Reply #15208 on: December 10, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »
Any Republican trying to challenge Newt on conservatively biased world history is insane. Newt is obsessed with that stuff. Romney trying to attack him on it was crazy. It backfired completely and Newt knew to end it with a call back to Reagan.
₩‰\

AdmiralViscen

« Reply #15209 on: December 10, 2011, 11:49:28 PM »
Yea, I was impressed at that final counterpoint, while disagreeing with it.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15210 on: December 11, 2011, 01:56:20 AM »

:santocry

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #15211 on: December 11, 2011, 02:58:25 AM »
Newts an asshole that doesnt care about being consistent- not shocked he did well. If voters want this from a president- we get what we deserve
o_0

Cheebo

« Reply #15212 on: December 11, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
Wow.
Fresh NBC News/Marist polls show Gingrich holding a commanding lead in South Carolina and Florida among lilekly Republican primary voters.
SC: Gingrich 42 — Romney 23
FL: Gingrich 44 — Romney 29

If Newt wins 3 out of the 4 Jan primaries, especially Florida this is quickly over.
₩‰\

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #15213 on: December 11, 2011, 03:52:58 PM »
That Gingrich video points up something I've been thinking about for a while  This is gonna be half-cocked, cause I normally wait for someone else to articulate my thoughts and then steal it, but here goes:
[...]
The common thread is the idea that people need the constant threat of punishment to make them behave properly.  Besides being a pretty jaundiced view of the world (and one that only seems to apply the poor, the sick, women, and public servants), in some cases it's completely backwards.  For a dirty librul chastity is nice insofar as it prevents disease and unwanted pregnancy, but for the James Dobson crowd it is its own end, and the diseases and unwanted pregnancies are useful disincentives.

There was a John Emerson post with almost the same exact thesis years ago, unfortunately I can't find it anymore.
QED

Cheebo

« Reply #15214 on: December 11, 2011, 04:52:48 PM »
I just found out Newt Gingrich has a lesbian sister and she looks like...a lesbian Newt Gingrich.  :-\

[close]
₩‰\

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15215 on: December 11, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
Wow.
Fresh NBC News/Marist polls show Gingrich holding a commanding lead in South Carolina and Florida among lilekly Republican primary voters.
SC: Gingrich 42 — Romney 23
FL: Gingrich 44 — Romney 29

If Newt wins 3 out of the 4 Jan primaries, especially Florida this is quickly over.

I...dunno, it's tough. Let's say Gingrich wins Iowa, SC, and Florida  while Romney wins NH. Romney will still have a large war chest and some big endorsements, including McCain's. So he'd be able to survive and slog this out with an opponent who has less money and organization imo.

If Gingrich can hold this lead until Super Tuesday and win half of the states which are southern plus Alaska, then I'd be inclined to say he has this in the bag. It just seems like he is hated by enough establishment republicans for them to ensure Romney lasts as long as possible.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15216 on: December 11, 2011, 06:14:24 PM »
Obama's got this on lockdown, he isn't the best president by a large margin but dude is much better than any of these guys and nobody takes any of them seriously. So yeah chillax MAF you got 4 more years of Obama left.

I think it's too early to tell but I can't see why Obama wouldn't win.  While swiss watches didn't run as well as his 2008 campaign, he can and has done half assed campaigning for various things since his election.  If he returns to 2008 mode, I think he could capture a larger victory than he did in 2008 (there will be no McCain type figure this time around, they are staying the fuck out) but if he does his half assed bumbling around, it isn't a guarantee by any means.
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15217 on: December 11, 2011, 06:43:03 PM »
Just about anyone could beat Obama if/when Europe collapses.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #15218 on: December 11, 2011, 06:53:19 PM »
 ::)
püp

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #15219 on: December 11, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
Maurice- Wrong About Everything, Consistently
yar

« Reply #15220 on: December 11, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »
Thanks Mandark for at least being more specific on Krugman's predictions.

The early 00's recovery would be driven by a housing bubble rather than business investment -    

This is one of my favorites because Mr. Krugman was a strong advocate of the housing bubble.  I find it hard to see this as a positive for Krugman given his influence.  Just imagine if I made the suggestion for you to go and set my house on fire only to come out and make a prediction my house was going to burn down.  Since you brought up Ron Paul, let me also point out that he predicted the housing bubble for all the right reasons, and he tried to warn of its coming collapse because he knew people were going to be hurt by it. 
   Mr. Krugman has also been an advocate of the boom bust cycle in general.  In 2005 his solution for the bubble if it happened to burst, which did eventually happen, was for the Fed to replace it with another bubble.  In fact his concern was that the Fed wouldn't have a bubble to replace it with.  Are the American people to believe that their economic fate rests on a policy of endless booms and busts?  Should they simply place hope in mere chance of luck that they might be a potential beneficiary of the booms, while bracing themselves in a fool's paradise of blind faith that they might not be a victim of the busts?
   The worst part of this is that the men advocating these policies are never held accountable for the pain the people have to bear as a result of them.  Instead capitalism or free markets are blamed in place of these policies which are a direct intervention into the free market.

US interest rates would remain low -

Hasn't the Fed indicated they plan to keep interest rates artificially low?  Regardless this is kind of stating the obvious because it has been standard Fed policy to lower rates to try and spark economic activity during a recession. 

The Obama stimulus would leave unemployment at ~9% -

This is technically incorrect.  Real unemployment is higher than 9% and closer to 16%.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 07:52:07 PM by ShogunOfFear »
+1

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #15221 on: December 11, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »
Oh, and he forgot to even give lip service to Krugmans other predictions.

Yep.  He nailed the problem with Bitcoins, the latest and (formerly) greatest cryptocurrency.

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/07/golden-cyberfetters/
🍆🍆

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15222 on: December 11, 2011, 08:16:43 PM »
Interesting points I guess. But he hoped for natural disaster - most likely to damage minority communities - to justify more government spending. Plus he agrees with everything Obama does, so how much can he really know about the economy?

Oblivion

« Reply #15223 on: December 11, 2011, 08:40:02 PM »
http://www.10kbet.com/

Man, Hunstman REALLY hates Romney. :lol

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15224 on: December 11, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »
This is one of my favorites because Mr. Krugman was a strong advocate of the housing bubble.

That's actually not true.  I'm not gonna call you a liar, because most likely you're just repeating what you've read on conservative/libertarian blogs, which have plucked a quote from this column and spread it around gleefully.

Quote from: Krugman
The basic point is that the recession of 2001 wasn't a typical postwar slump, brought on when an inflation-fighting Fed raises interest rates and easily ended by a snapback in housing and consumer spending when the Fed brings rates back down again. This was a prewar-style recession, a morning after brought on by irrational exuberance. To fight this recession the Fed needs more than a snapback; it needs soaring household spending to offset moribund business investment. And to do that, as Paul McCulley of Pimco put it, Alan Greenspan needs to create a housing bubble to replace the Nasdaq bubble.

Judging by Mr. Greenspan's remarkably cheerful recent testimony, he still thinks he can pull that off.

Like I said, I'm guessing that you're just repeating what you've read from sources you trust.  I'll give you the opportunity to rethink just how honest those sources are being with you.

Of course, if you think that Krugman was a "strong advocate" of creating bubbles based on your own extensive readings, I'd be very interested in anything you had to share.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #15225 on: December 12, 2011, 10:26:04 AM »
My favorite is this line that I hear all the time:

"Yeah but real unemployment is much higher"

It's not a fucking conspiracy you douchebags.  It's the same standard of measuring unemployment that almost every industrialized nation uses.  With the reports that come out every week/month there is all the extra information that you're looking for.  I fucking hate that line so much.  I know too many people IRL who love to spout it out like they've discovered some statistical loophole that liberals just don't want you to know about. 

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
^_^

Phoenix Dark

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #15228 on: December 12, 2011, 12:27:55 PM »
Mitt invited that one.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15229 on: December 12, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
http://www.10kbet.com/

Man, Hunstman REALLY hates Romney. :lol

ABC (Moderator):
12 Dec 2011 10:38:45am
Do you think Mitt Romney's campaign will recover from this gaffe?

Dave:
12 Dec 2011 10:51:33am
Possibly, but it will never recover from him being Mitt Romney

:lol
©@©™

Cheebo

« Reply #15230 on: December 12, 2011, 01:27:00 PM »
Newt Gingrich has no shot at a general election, but he didn't "win" in 1994 out of pure luck. He has good political instinct. He knows how to hit Romney. The fact it took this long for anyone in this race to bring it up is insane. But I guess Newt is the first (politically) competent opponet he has faced in the primary.
₩‰\

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #15231 on: December 12, 2011, 01:35:00 PM »
I'd imagine it took this long because no one had a problem with Romney's past as a member of a PE firm. Laying off workers to increase productivity seems like it would be quite appealing to conservatives. Hell, I bet ShogunOfFear would gladly take a pink slip if it meant a hard working businessman would benefit. After all, Shogun will be in that businessman's shoes any day now, what hurt can a temporary job loss do?

edit: I'm not saying Newt genuinely disagrees with the practice

Cheebo

« Reply #15232 on: December 12, 2011, 01:42:51 PM »
I'd imagine it took this long because no one had a problem with Romney's past as a member of a PE firm. Laying off workers to increase productivity seems like it would be quite appealing to conservatives. Hell, I bet ShogunOfFear would gladly take a pink slip if it meant a hard working businessman would benefit. After all, Shogun will be in that businessman's shoes any day now, what hurt can a temporary job loss do?

edit: I'm not saying Newt genuinely disagrees with the practice
I am not so sure, these guys seem pretty pleased Romney is getting attacked over how he made his money by buying and then closing businesses:
http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2011/12/12/gingrich-calls-out-romney-on-his-bain-record/
₩‰\

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #15233 on: December 12, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »
Well, if you check that guy's blog he just straight up hates Romney.  I don't think you can take his post as indicative of how GOP voters will react to this.

I don't think "laid off a bunch of people" will cause a ton of damage if it's not followed with "so they could hire a bunch of Mexicans" but I could be wrong.

Cheebo

« Reply #15234 on: December 12, 2011, 02:03:56 PM »
Well, if you check that guy's blog he just straight up hates Romney.  I don't think you can take his post as indicative of how GOP voters will react to this.

I don't think "laid off a bunch of people" will cause a ton of damage if it's not followed with "so they could hire a bunch of Mexicans" but I could be wrong.

Similiarly, I also find it odd a lot of Republicans jumped on his 10K line. I can see Democrats jumping on it but since when has the GOP primary base been anti-rich?
₩‰\

Brehvolution

©ZH

Cheebo

« Reply #15236 on: December 12, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »

Similiarly, I also find it odd a lot of Republicans jumped on his 10K line. I can see Democrats jumping on it but since when has the GOP primary base been anti-rich?
The GOP is pro-rich, but they are also very sensitive to claims that they are useless fatcats.  A successful business person is one thing, but a guy who can casually toss out a 10000 bet during a debate is another.  Brings to mind lighting cigars with hundred dollar bills.
Romney's go to line about it now is so overly manufactured to make you feel bad for him.
"After the debate was over, Ann came up and gave me a kiss," Romney said, referring to his wife. "And she said, `there are a lot of things you do well. Betting isn't one of them.'"
₩‰\

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
o_0

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
« Reply #15238 on: December 12, 2011, 04:09:58 PM »
BLUEBERRY ALL OVER THEIR FACE
乱学者

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog