Author Topic: I have to write a 15 page paper about thw Wii and Nintendo's strategy this gen.  (Read 2152 times)

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
How should In start it?

"The future of Video games" something like that?

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
AMC

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
how about you write about something that isn't distinguished mentally-challenged
duc

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
how about you write about something that isn't distinguished mentally-challenged

Great idea. I'll write about the wii.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
I hope you arent paying moneys for this lololol
o_0

Bacon

• MEMBER #37
Blue Ocean bullshit.

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
What the fuck kind of class are you taking. 6th grade english? Why the hell would you write about a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
What the fuck kind of class are you taking. 6th grade english? Why the hell would you write about a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM.
"Videogame culture/industry/bullshit" class

That's an actual class of his.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
You should write about how the Wii is a stupid name and how Revolution was much better. Also be sure to include racism against the Japanese because its all their fault. They cant pronounce revolution correctly.
萌え~

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon

I dunno Drinky, I think the distinguished mentally-challenged fellow should stick with what he knows.
yar

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
(Image removed from quote.)

Thats a real badass jesus pic. He's holding a roll and everything. Would like it more iof the speech buble wasnt there.

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
WTF! I have to write 15 page papers on Kant while you're writing 15 page papers on videogames. Who the hell is the Dean of you're scool? Anihawk?

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
"Videogame culture/industry/bullshit" class

That's an actual class of his.
Is he wasting money on getting some sort of video game degree?

I wanted to go to college to make games. When I was ten.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
I'm not making video games. It's a media studies class that is really a sociology type class. We talkd alot of about the effect of violence in video games and how race is portrayed in video games.

To be honest this is the only class i might fail in college.