Author Topic: Yesterday, my internet was offline and my TV died. Worst day ever? Seems so.  (Read 472 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
qq for me.  :'( :'( :'(

Seems a rat chewed through the internet cable or something, that's fixed now. My TV exploded though, I don't think that's going to be as easy to fix. My old Samsung 30" workhorse that I've had for 6-7 years gave up the ghost last night, while watching Speed Racer. On the plus side, I get to do some TV shopping now. On the down side, I have no money.  :-\
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You can move in with me, Joe.
fat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Thanks demi, but even bro rape couldn't fix my day yesterday.  :'(
©@©™

DJ_Tet

Speed Racer blew up your TV?  That's intense.
TIT

Akala

• Easy Victor
Could be worse. I thought a filling popped out yesterday, only to be told today that the tooth chipped off, and was cracked below the gumline. The tooth seems too weak to save, so I have to get it pulled, and am debating getting an implant put in, which is basically putting a bolt into the jaw and attaching a fake. For something like $2400. :-\

This is made worse by the fact that I used up almost all of my crappy dental insurance with a root canal last month. FML.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
wow, akala, that fuckin' sucks. dental insurance is a fuckin' scam these days.
duc

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Thanks demi, but even bro rape couldn't fix my day yesterday.  :'(

I will take care of you. Just let me know.
fat

Akala

• Easy Victor
I am seriously debating going hobo for a while. It's the last molar in the back, and I could theoretically get the implant put in next year...I just really don't want to do that.

Joe is right. Today Yesterday sucked.

*edit* reading lol
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 06:07:41 PM by Akala »