Author Topic: How to fuck Nintendo dry, Sony-style  (Read 2514 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
How to fuck Nintendo dry, Sony-style
« on: December 10, 2006, 09:53:31 PM »
HEY SONY:

Do this.

Clone the Wii-mote -- fuck, it's cheap and commonly available technology. A tard could build one at Radio Shack.

Pack it in with a PS2. Call it the PS2 PLUS PARTY PACK and add in a better-than-Wii Sports (not hard to do) pack-in. Also sell the WAGGLE SHOCK separately with the dumb novelty game.

Set the price for $129.

GAME FUCKING OVER. PLZ DO THIS AND KEEP WAGGLE IN THE HANDS OF THE TRAILER PARK FOLKS K THX BYE. THE PS2 SOLD 700K LAST MONTH. BESIDES, IT'S NOT LIKE THE PS3 HAS A FUTURE.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 10:43:56 PM by Drinky Crow »
duc

Beezy

Re: How to fuck Nintendo dry, Sony-style
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:54:38 PM »
 :-\

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 09:56:01 PM »
maybe they could pack in NiGHTS for summa you tasteless fux
duc

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:59:04 PM »
I'm really hoping the Wii doesn't take off :-/  My day with the Wii has been pretty lousy, and I'd hate to think that idiot fanboys want gaming to move in this direction.  I really hope this dries up after the hype wears out.
serge

Beezy

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »
You think Legend of Mana and Children of Mana are good games...

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 09:59:58 PM »
Did you buy it TVC, or just play someone elses?
AMC

TVC15

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 10:02:25 PM »
I bought one.  At least Zelda is playable, and I guess I can play the good GC games again.  VC is utterly useless and overpriced.  There's a fucking OFFICIAL THREAD FOR RISTAR at GAF.  Demi pointed this out, an official thread for a fucking ROM.  Nintendo is so fucking up gaming.
serge

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 10:03:38 PM »
The Wii shit has taken over GAF TVC... :(

Melissa

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 10:08:20 PM »
I'm really hoping the Wii doesn't take off :-/  My day with the Wii has been pretty lousy, and I'd hate to think that idiot fanboys want gaming to move in this direction.  I really hope this dries up after the hype wears out.

Why are so many people afraid of the Wii doing well?  Who cares if there are multiple types of game systems available?  The DS has housed some unique and enjoyable titles, the same will be done with the Wii - especially once devs get comfortable on it.  That doesn't mean they're going to snub the other 2 consoles and "ruin" gaming forever.

Himu

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 10:13:54 PM »
waggle shock made me rofl
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 10:15:15 PM »
I bought one.  At least Zelda is playable, and I guess I can play the good GC games again.  VC is utterly useless and overpriced.  There's a fucking OFFICIAL THREAD FOR RISTAR at GAF.  Demi pointed this out, an official thread for a fucking ROM.  Nintendo is so fucking up gaming.

The Ntards didn't care about Ristar when it was on the Genesis but now that it's on a Nintendo console it's OMG MUST HAVE  >:(
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 10:24:00 PM »
The large majority of the best games on the DS -- as the review scores show -- are those that either don't use the stylus or relegate it to a very minor role.
duc

etiolate

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 10:28:15 PM »
trailer park folks play military games drinky

hip college kids waggle

wagga wagga

Himu

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 10:31:06 PM »
The large majority of the best games on the DS -- as the review scores show -- are those that either don't use the stylus or relegate it to a very minor role.

KIRBY CANVAS CURSE
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 10:31:59 PM »
hip college kids don't play video games, they get shitbaked on e and heroin highballs and fuck in the backs of trendy clubs

sloppy nerdlings waggle and pray to their poorly-bathed god that the occasional female interest in their third-rate bowling-cum-charades game means they might be approximating cool within a delta that isn't measured in parsecs

waggle-brand "cool" is like playing jamiroquai instead of rush during a dragonlance campaign all-nighter; it's almost false advertising
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 10:35:15 PM by Drinky Crow »
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 10:32:13 PM »
Squeak Squad >>>> Canvas Curse
duc

TVC15

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 10:32:44 PM »

Why are so many people afraid of the Wii doing well?  Who cares if there are multiple types of game systems available?  The DS has housed some unique and enjoyable titles, the same will be done with the Wii - especially once devs get comfortable on it.  That doesn't mean they're going to snub the other 2 consoles and "ruin" gaming forever.

I'm concerned that Sony and MS will try to get in on the waggle market.  Heck, Sony is halfway there. 
serge

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 10:38:23 PM »
I love videogame nerd hierarchies. 
sup

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 10:41:25 PM »
let's talk about why the fuck sony didn't bother to add waggle to the ps2 for this holiday season; given how tightly nintendo kept the fairy wand under wraps, it's clear a ps2 + waggle shock at half the cost of the wii was their nightmare scenario
duc

etiolate

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 10:46:01 PM »
guitar hero is sony's waggle

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 10:47:50 PM »
waggle-brand "cool" is like playing jamiroquai instead of rush during a dragonlance campaign all-nighter; it's almost false advertising
:lol
AMC

Beezy

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 10:50:58 PM »

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 10:57:12 PM »
I wouldn't mind "Waggle" if Graphics weren't hindered due it (In the case of the Wii). Also, I'm not saying that Waggle is inherently hurting Visuals its just that Nintendo just zooms into one aspect so much and allows another aspect to be hurt (in respect to gaming), this I don't like at all.

I think Graphics should be an aspect that gets a refresh with each new console generation. Stuffing GC components in a plastic case with the Wiimote as a forced addon doesn't sit right with me. Though, I want to have a Wii, no doubt, I'm really interested in Elebits.

Allin all though, my dream machine would be a PS3 with Waggle and the regular Dual Shock together. The Wiimote kinda put to the side like the Eyetoy but with more support from 3rd and 1st party so I can get my nich games like Elebits. The though of Elebits with the rendering power of the PS3/360 makes me wet.

My dream machine
:9

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 11:01:50 PM »
Do I detect a hint of fear and jealousy, Drinky Crow?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 11:06:21 PM by FlameOfCallandor »

max_cool

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 11:08:18 PM »
Or, why not re-release the PS2 with a slightly upgraded vid card plus waggle for $200 and really stick to Ninty. I've thought that the PS2 and the Core 360 would be big threats to the Wii. we'll see what happens after the holiday season.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 11:11:15 PM »
Or, why not re-release the PS2 with a slightly upgraded vid card plus waggle for $200 and really stick to Ninty. I've thought that the PS2 and the Core 360 would be big threats to the Wii. we'll see what happens after the holiday season.

Thats perfectly viable. Put in a NV Go series GPU in there (lower end) that can outclass the Wii visually by a good amount. Probably could retain the PSTwo size too.
:9

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 11:11:33 PM »
I wonder if Jane Pinckard has jacked-off with the Wiildo yet?
sup

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 11:39:52 PM »

Because then their really would be no reason to buy or make games for the PS3.

Himu

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 11:40:26 PM »
MORE SEGA THREADS! WE MUST COMBAT THIS NINTENDO CIRCLE JERK ON THIS FORUM
IYKYK