Author Topic: Borecast 23: Favorite Pranks, Handheld Horrors, Serial Killers, & Magna Carta 2  (Read 4990 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
direct download - http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast23.mp3

Well, I guess we're permanently on Wednesdays now!

SEGMENT ONE:  CRUEL AND USUAL

Doug and Kevin discuss favorite (and regrettable) pranks they've played over the years.  We're ashamed of ourselves, and now you get to be ashamed of us, too!

SEGMENT TWO:  FORBIDDEN FRUIT, INDEFENSIBLE, LISTENER COMMENTS

(39:00)  Doug and Justin Long, sittin' in a tree...

(54:15) iPhone/iPod Touch Games - Pandorum, Alive-4-Ever, Undead Pinball, Cocoto Kart Online

(1:06:00)  Magna Carta 2

(1:21:36)  INDEFENSIBLE! - Gacy, Bundy, Lucas, John Galt, and Doug.

(1:31:40)  LISTENER COMMENTS

We'll talk to you again next...Wednesday!
sup

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
HOSS NIPS
yar

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
萌え~

I'm taking the red-eye flight to Omaha tonight, I'll listen to this on the plane.
野球

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
wait

wait

WAIT

did i

did i

did i review MAGNA CARTA 2 on TWO EPISODES

oh god

oh god
duc

E-DuB

The Power of the HOSS NIPS has taken over, don't struggle it only hurts more that way

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Hahahahahahahaha
sup

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Prole has like 75 achievement points on Magna Carta 2. I think he actually likes it
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
i do!
duc

OptimoPeach

Totally unrelated to this episode, but the title made me think of it: What Borecast was it in which you guys reviewed and recommended some horror fiction? I think it was one with Patel or Eric P
hi5

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I doubt this is the last time we'll hear about MAGNA CARTA 2.
PSP

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Totally unrelated to this episode, but the title made me think of it: What Borecast was it in which you guys reviewed and recommended some horror fiction? I think it was one with Patel or Eric P

patel

http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast6.mp3
sup

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
The beginning made me laugh (meme bleeding into real life). I remember looking at some chips or cookies and saying (in my head) "I'm not in the mood to om nom nom some chips" and felt disgusted.
:9

OptimoPeach

patel

http://media.libsyn.com/media/borecast/Borecast6.mp3
Thanks
hi5

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Next week's INDEFENSIBLE: People who don't like Magna Carta 2.
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Next week's INDEFENSIBLE: People who don't like Magna Carta 2.

:lol Its like reverse rape

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
Have we had a Kingdom Hearts INDEFENSIBLE! yet?
QED

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
so are you guys done with that one part "Games, nerd shit, Games, etc " another part "some other shit to talk about"  stuff?

Have we had a Kingdom Hearts INDEFENSIBLE! yet?

nope but do this next plz with Doug/Prole doing the honors

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
Great episode, Doug is a more likely serial killer. Kevin is too nice and Doug sprayed piss on people and attempted murder via snare trap when he was a kid.

Eel, what's the site that you mentioned for iPod app filtering?
jon

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
The water wienie. :rofl
dog

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
I did a pretty good prank once.

I had a friend that is basically like a man-child. Graduated from college but still goes to midnight screenings for crap like that new Ninja Turtles movie.

Anyway, my previous roommate was a huge pack-rat and when I was going through some of his stuff I found these old Ninja Turtle postcards from like 1991. I ended up thinking of this great story that spanned a dozen or so cards wherein the Ninja turtles were wondering why he never called and eventually the turtles broke up with him and then kept asking to meet  him at a rest stop right outside of town to make up.

He had no clue who was sending him this.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
that's a pretty awesome prank!
sup

Robo

I think I may have told this story once before on GAF, but here it is again.

My friends and I used to have this thing where we had an agreed upon "three-fold rule" where if you pranked someone or just generally did something unnecessarily fucked up to someone, they were ALLOWED to get you back with something three times as bad as whatever it was you did without any retribution.  It was supposed to be a deterrent, but ultimately resulted in everyone pushing each other to see how ridiculous things could get.

Anyway, there was one time where one of my friends dumped a full gallon on milk on the roof of my '85 Jetta for no real reason and I decided to get him back for it.  I was bored, I guess, because I never really gave a shit about that car.  For my revenge, an accomplice and I rolled up on the guy walking to his house with a loosely closed tub of watery cottage cheese to chuck at him.  Unfortunately, when I tried to throw it, my hand banged against the car window frame and I flubbed the throw and it landed in front of him in the grass without coming open.  That should've been it, I fucked it up -- it was over.  However, the guy picks up the tub, pops off the lid and wails it through my open window, it SLAMS against the dashboard and EXPLODES, staining the car seats, our clothing, everything, breaking the retribution part of the "rule".

So it started again.  A few weeks later we went out to a local butchery and amassed a nice collection of meats, cow scraps and organs.  In the middle of the night, we wrecked the guy's car with the stuff.  I pounded a nice fistful of brains against his windshield, ground a heart into the grill, positioned various meats into exposed crevices, mounted a cow's skull to the roof and poured a pretty hefty bucket of blood all over everything to top it off. 

The next morning the cops showed up to his door with complaints from the neighbors and forced him to hose it down.  It had been sitting out in the morning sun for a few hours by then; the blood was dry, the meat was starting to rot and it was attracting bees and flies.  The police came by again later that day to make him hose it down a second time because he'd not done a very good job with it the first time around, leaving blood on the hood and various meats unfound, and to collect available information on the perpetrators.  Apparently the officers, who were generally humorless about the whole thing and rightfully disgusted, explained to him that a couple of his neighbors were honestly terrified and convinced he was mixed up in some fucked up Satanic cult and were threatening to move away.  It took a good while for him to explain the situation.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 08:41:36 PM by RoboJ »
obo

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
That's so fucking awesome :lol

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
see, i told you, pranks with dead animals are the best!
sup

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
I used to get "creatively stupid" when I was drinking at parties.  I'd start looking for fun shit to do to friends to embarrass them in front of a crowd of people.

About five years ago I was drinking at a party at a friend's house and noticed that they had a fire extinguisher in their kitchen.  Of course I was going to discharge it on someone, but who and in what fashion?  I picked my victim and decided that I would hide underneath the stairs to the back porch and spray him as he was standing on the steps.  I coordinated with an accomplice over a cellphone and when Dave went out back for a smoke, I discharged it full blast pretty much directly into his crotch from underneath the stairs.  No one had noticed me because I had crawled underneath the deck from the side of the house and had been waiting for nearly 20 minutes before he came outside.  I'm pretty sure I about froze his balls off and freaked out most of the partygoers who didn't have any idea what the fuck was happening.  He squealed like a little girl.
yar

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
I'm pretty sure out of both of you, I'd make the best serial killer.  I have the accent (when I want it), I am the one stockpiling guns, and I play Magic The Gathering. 

But really, I'd have to say Kevin.  You got the voice for it, man. 
HURR

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
I'm pretty sure out of both of you, I'd make the best serial killer.  I have the accent (when I want it), I am the one stockpiling guns, and I play Magic The Gathering. 

Fuck that I play counter spell on you beotch.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I hardly ever prank but I'm reminded of one when I was doing security. It was something small but I put sign "Fresh Paint" on the outposts door (where we would sit and deal with trucks and people coming in and out, this is at night). Whenever we open that door we wouldn't use the handle, just push on the door itself. So I used this signs misdirection and gooped the handle up with various shit. One of my coworkers went to open the door, looked at the sign and grabbed the handle and screamed like a bitch :lol

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
On GAF, I'd usually write my inane thoughts on the episode to bump the thread up, hoping a few more will download it.

Now that I'm banned, it was a good episode.  I had a few good pranks but none of them involved handling dead animals.  I never was pranked but if karma is true, then I'm due for a few.
🍆🍆