Author Topic: You cheating French foooks  (Read 1031 times)

dcharlie

You cheating French foooks
« on: November 18, 2009, 08:35:00 PM »
Announce that the play offs are suddenly seeded at the last moment
+
Two players offside when free kick for french goal was taken, missed by lines men
+
Obvious handball to keep ball in play to set up goal. missed by linesman and referee
=
you cheating french fooks

Fifa : "bu bu bu we have to have the big teams at the world cup" - oh yeah, got to think of the $$$! :/

then what is the F*CKING POINT of the group stage if you are just going to throw the big teams a life line?
what a complete load of shit.

F*ck Fifa, f*ck Blatter, f*ck Platini. I hope it's an Algeria vs Greece final and all the big seeds get knocked the f*ck out.
Congratulations on taking what makes football an amazing game and happily wiping your ar$es on it. You absolute set of f*cking c**ts.

E-DuB

Re: You cheating French foooks
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 10:26:55 PM »
Just read the report on TSN. Henry even admitted that the ball hit his hand.   :lol

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »
^:lol the irish are awesome bastards.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »
ALLEZ LA FRANCE!!! :rock

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
I'm not a soccer fan, but it's one of the greatest travesties I have seen in sports.

Tristam

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 04:44:46 AM »
I felt sick today watching that replay over and over. No seriously, I was literally sick to my stomach. An entire fucking nation was just robbed. And people speak of the luck of the Irish.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 05:59:47 AM »
as my irish friend put it

[10:43]  <friend> needs a video ref like most other major sports
[10:44]  <friend> the pride of the air corp are already on route for a bombing mission deep within france
[10:45]  <friend> those cessna 172's are  a little slow so chances are henry will have boarded his gold guilded jet and eaten all the horse placenta he can handle and be gone before they arrive
地平線

rodi

• Crotch Digger
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
The Irish are on a bad luck streak nowadays, aren't they? I heard Trump was trying to make some prime Irish land into a cheesy golf course too. lol, the Irish.  :-\

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »
http://irishsoccerinsider.wordpress.com/2009/11/11/french-and-irish-fall-out-over-box-incident/

Balls. Balls the size of the moon. I'm proud of what meager portion of my mutt heritage is represented by Irish stock today.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 12:42:42 PM »
Irish were robbed of a fair chance on penalties. It's fooking stupid that they wont allow the fourth officials to view replays, this system just breeds corruptions  :-X

I dont know how it works in the US, but are referees allowed to us tv footage to make a call?

In football, yes. Although there are rare occasions were they cannot review a play. But for the most part the coach can ask for them to review a play and if it's not overturned than the team loses a timeout.

Tristam

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 05:17:04 PM »
To echo what dcharlie said: FUCK FIFA, fuck Platini, fuck all this nonsense about big teams going through. I hope Brazil, Italy, England, Germany, France, Spain, Argentina, and Brazil are all knocked out in the group stages of the World Cup.

FlameOfCallandor

• The Walking Dead
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 05:18:30 PM »
What's the likely hood that FIFA overturns the match?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »
Soccer drama.  :lol :lol :lol
©ZH

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 08:14:07 PM »
it sucks, because France is a team I root for...although their national team is kind of a joke atm. not that I don't think Ireland wouldn't have done the same thing if given the chance, but Ireland shouldn't have gone out like that.

shitty situation. and this seeding crap is total BS.

didn't the premier league put an additional judge in the goal area to help alleviate these situations?

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 10:58:24 AM »
lol - try telling that to a team after sh1tty refereeing. Try telling that to Ireland, try tellling that to Chelsea after the Barca farce.

To be fair, what happened to Chelsea was just God finally waking up and noticing something terrible was about to happen.
yar