Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1812569 times)

Robo

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16020 on: September 20, 2010, 09:35:20 PM »
50cent: This is my dog Oprah Winfrey. I broke her leg cause the peta people threw paint on my coat. Fuck that! http://twitpic.com/2qdrut

50cent: Now this is how you shut a bitch up http://twitpic.com/2qejfi

50cent: yeah I thought u'd change your mind bitch! http://twitpic.com/2qelil

50cent: you can take it! dont worry it will be a lil sharp pain but you'll be alright @OprahTheDog http://twitpic.com/2qema1

50cent: RT @peta: sorry @50cent but that pic is not funny considerin how many calls we get from ppl alerting us to dogs who really have been stabbed

50cent: Now this is to the Peta people: Stay off my motherfucking twitter page I don't give a fuck! Lol

:lol smh
obo

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #16021 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:15 PM »
But does such a place exist?

Shuri

« Reply #16022 on: September 20, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »
I made a thread about arcade sticks and vf, and nobody answers. It's like those bitches are only into that stuff when a new game comes up and they want to look cool with their custom sticks.

Robo

« Reply #16023 on: September 20, 2010, 11:55:11 PM »
I made a thread about arcade sticks and vf, and nobody answers. It's like those bitches are only into that stuff when a new game comes up and they want to look cool with their custom sticks.

I dunno; your thread was kinda silly.  You asked what sticks are right for VF4, and the answer is, obviously, whatever you like.  You've played 3D fighters on a stick before, right?  So I'm sure you know what you prefer better than anyone else does.
obo

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #16024 on: September 21, 2010, 12:10:28 AM »
evilbore very much is a retirement home, but negativity? what
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #16025 on: September 21, 2010, 12:15:50 AM »
I dunno if there's more in general, but the troll-countertroll cycle has shat up a few threads I was looking forward to (World Cup, Scott Pilgrim, Inception).  Coming from some of the better posters, who I guess were doing it ironically or something.

[youtube=560,345]xN1WN0YMWZU[/youtube]

PS When are we getting a Youtube/outside link thread separate from from the forum dramaz?  That's change we can believe in!

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #16026 on: September 21, 2010, 12:35:40 AM »
When we get a mgs related emoticon.
Drunk

Diunx

« Reply #16027 on: September 21, 2010, 12:37:16 AM »
50cent: This is my dog Oprah Winfrey. I broke her leg cause the peta people threw paint on my coat. Fuck that! http://twitpic.com/2qdrut

50cent: Now this is how you shut a bitch up http://twitpic.com/2qejfi

50cent: yeah I thought u'd change your mind bitch! http://twitpic.com/2qelil

50cent: you can take it! dont worry it will be a lil sharp pain but you'll be alright @OprahTheDog http://twitpic.com/2qema1

50cent: RT @peta: sorry @50cent but that pic is not funny considerin how many calls we get from ppl alerting us to dogs who really have been stabbed

50cent: Now this is to the Peta people: Stay off my motherfucking twitter page I don't give a fuck! Lol

:lol smh

:rofl at the guns website on his monitor.
Drunk

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #16028 on: September 21, 2010, 12:43:14 AM »
Yeah I post more there.  But supposedly my registering and posting here shortly after the demodding at gaf was seen as a negative by Evilore, despite telling him I did so because no one at gaf would talk to me, I didn't know what I could say to people about the issue, and thus didn't want to get banned for saying something I wasn't supposed to.

It's basically a chain of things multiple people decided to do, and I am at fault as well.  But it's not all my fault, which I guess is what Evilore thought I should have said (and to lie about why I was demodded to "save both of us drama").

I disagreed with the permanent demodding (as far as I know, since he would never answer my question if it was), and was made very uncomfortable by the near-instant alienation/blacklisting by the mods and admins, which apparently are powerless compared to Evilore, where his 1 vote supercedes any and everyone else's.  He considered/s me some kind of security threat for something that really didn't risk anything, despite not saying actual stuff that could cause trouble.  I'm not about to go and piss on people I've talked to for years, nothing is to be gained.  I still don't hate gaf/evilore/even Kagari.  I do think Darkpen is a lying douchebag though.

I'm all right w/out going there, it's not my "identity" like it is with some people.  It is disheartening that off-and-on 10 years of being a member there was wiped away and the book closed in literally a matter of hours.
If anything, the whole situation was pretty jarring and disappointing.  I thought I did enough nice/helpful things to counteract the super-deadly-to-the-forum act of showing one banned person another banned person's ban reason because they were being a confrontational liar about it.  But apparently not.

a very wise man once said, "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."
UNF

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16029 on: September 21, 2010, 12:45:11 AM »
Bruce Willis or Martin Luther King Jr. right?  I sometimes confuse the two.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
« Reply #16030 on: September 21, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »
i think it was fergie, actually
UNF

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16031 on: September 21, 2010, 12:47:58 AM »
ahhh yes.  I usaully confuse the three of them.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #16032 on: September 21, 2010, 12:48:57 AM »
Sounds like something Harvey Dent said in "The Dark Knight"

Diunx

« Reply #16033 on: September 21, 2010, 12:50:15 AM »
Are you comparing the great american hero and civil rights fighter Bruno Willis with Aroon Eckhart?
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16034 on: September 21, 2010, 12:52:25 AM »
I just realized how The Dark Knight would have been such an awesome nicname for Martin Luther King Jr.

Diunx

« Reply #16035 on: September 21, 2010, 12:54:22 AM »
That's pretty racist.
Drunk

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #16036 on: September 21, 2010, 12:56:22 AM »
It's really racist actually.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #16037 on: September 21, 2010, 01:17:22 AM »
Not the negro we deserved but the negro we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining
       /
 :himu

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #16038 on: September 21, 2010, 03:44:03 AM »
^nice laugh

Yeah I post more there.  But supposedly my registering and posting here shortly after the demodding at gaf was seen as a negative by Evilore, despite telling him I did so because no one at gaf would talk to me, I didn't know what I could say to people about the issue, and thus didn't want to get banned for saying something I wasn't supposed to.

It's basically a chain of things multiple people decided to do, and I am at fault as well.  But it's not all my fault, which I guess is what Evilore thought I should have said (and to lie about why I was demodded to "save both of us drama").

I disagreed with the permanent demodding (as far as I know, since he would never answer my question if it was), and was made very uncomfortable by the near-instant alienation/blacklisting by the mods and admins, which apparently are powerless compared to Evilore, where his 1 vote supercedes any and everyone else's.  He considered/s me some kind of security threat for something that really didn't risk anything, despite not saying actual stuff that could cause trouble.  I'm not about to go and piss on people I've talked to for years, nothing is to be gained.  I still don't hate gaf/evilore/even Kagari.  I do think Darkpen is a lying douchebag though.

I'm all right w/out going there, it's not my "identity" like it is with some people.  It is disheartening that off-and-on 10 years of being a member there was wiped away and the book closed in literally a matter of hours.
If anything, the whole situation was pretty jarring and disappointing.  I thought I did enough nice/helpful things to counteract the super-deadly-to-the-forum act of showing one banned person another banned person's ban reason because they were being a confrontational liar about it.  But apparently not.

a very wise man once said, "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian."

Well I was a villain to a number of people, and not just the soccer thread guys. lol yeah I think it's from the Dark Knight movie.

etiolate

« Reply #16039 on: September 21, 2010, 04:36:07 AM »
Not the negro we deserved but the negro we needed. Nothing less than a knight. Shining
       /

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #16040 on: September 21, 2010, 05:24:05 AM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
:rofl
how the fuck did this get overlooked

this is his new standup special guys

and the entire thing has leaked to the internet
and
it's amazing
nat

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16041 on: September 21, 2010, 06:46:57 AM »
[youtube=560,345]09qFkke-z18[/youtube]
 :lol

Himu

« Reply #16042 on: September 21, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
       /

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #16043 on: September 21, 2010, 08:37:50 AM »
[youtube=560,345]09qFkke-z18[/youtube]

what's the point of blocking embed videos during a time when social networking is booming?
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16044 on: September 21, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16045 on: September 21, 2010, 09:50:15 AM »
Google :rofl
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #16046 on: September 21, 2010, 09:51:27 AM »
 :lol That google one hits too close to home.  :-[
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #16047 on: September 21, 2010, 10:25:22 AM »
So true :lol
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #16048 on: September 21, 2010, 11:26:40 AM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
:rofl
how the fuck did this get overlooked

this is his new standup special guys

and the entire thing has leaked to the internet
and
it's amazing

Oh man, I watched that clip just to get a feel for the show and ended up watching all the parts on youtube. So good :lol

saw it live, cunnifreds
duc

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #16049 on: September 21, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »
My problem is I still feel like I'm on the outside looking in, so it seems like a bunch of angry people. :/

OH MY GOD, come on. We like you here.

I'll stop being bitter and be as nice as possible, I'm sorry. :'(
I know, I just need to get used to it.  It's my issue, not y'alls.

Slimey was actually embarrassed by his level of dickheadedness when we met in person. Sadly, I was unaware of his negativity, possibly because I've had my irony detection glands removed. Anyway, ignore people whose opinion seems worthless, including people who are doing it as a joke and casually trying to make others feel bad. Once you get past them, this place is OK. And there are less of them here now than there used to be.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #16050 on: September 21, 2010, 01:51:44 PM »
It's all fun and jokes until somebody makes fun of the one or two things you personally don't like to see made fun of which varies from person to person. At least that's my take on The Bore from a relative newcomer.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #16051 on: September 21, 2010, 04:11:21 PM »
___

Beezy

« Reply #16052 on: September 21, 2010, 05:38:30 PM »
I've been through that google shit so many times. It honestly does feel like you're losing years off your life. :lol

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #16053 on: September 21, 2010, 08:55:32 PM »
Holy shit that Google comic :rofl

And I used some code that Louis CK posted on his twitter to get Epix free for a week to watch his special. Will watch soon.
AMC

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #16054 on: September 21, 2010, 11:14:45 PM »
It's all fun and jokes until somebody makes fun of the one or two things you personally don't like to see made fun of which varies from person to person. At least that's my take on The Bore from a relative newcomer.

there should be no sacred cows within hobbies, i say

except tactics ogre, fuck that shit is D O P E dope
duc

Himu

« Reply #16055 on: September 21, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »

there should be no sacred cows within hobbies, i say

except tactics ogre, fuck that shit is D O P E dope

my nicca
IYKYK

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #16056 on: September 22, 2010, 12:42:17 AM »
FFT > TO
fat

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16057 on: September 22, 2010, 06:17:42 AM »
[youtube=560,345]YkK9lK6K6vs[/youtube]
Okay Wrika, I think this is insinuating Justin Bieber is gay. Also Brazilian white women omg  :'(

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #16058 on: September 22, 2010, 09:32:38 AM »
[youtube=560,345]YkK9lK6K6vs[/youtube]
Okay Wrika, I think this is insinuating Justin Bieber is gay. Also Brazilian white women omg  :'(

Yeah, he's saying he's a cigarillo but he's still too young to get out of the closet.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #16059 on: September 22, 2010, 10:09:42 AM »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16060 on: September 22, 2010, 10:48:46 AM »
Imma go look for that chick right now

archie4208

« Reply #16061 on: September 22, 2010, 10:52:47 AM »
Ohio?  Not surprised.

archie4208

« Reply #16063 on: September 22, 2010, 11:05:58 AM »
LMAO...HATERS KEEP TELLING ME IM FAMOUS...I ALREADY NEW THAT BITCHES...KEEP TALKING SHIT...ILL KEEP DOIN MY THING...BABIES OR NO BABIES.

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16064 on: September 22, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
:rofl :rofl  that chick is awesome.  she's gotta be trolling everyone

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16065 on: September 22, 2010, 11:09:02 AM »

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #16066 on: September 22, 2010, 11:21:45 AM »
She added me on facebook

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #16067 on: September 22, 2010, 11:37:36 AM »
I sent her a friend request

edit: she added me  :lol

edit: political views: "nobama" smh :-\
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 11:39:26 AM by Phoenix Dark »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16068 on: September 22, 2010, 11:41:10 AM »
Write on her wall about gay in the military and universal health care!!!!!!

Robo

« Reply #16069 on: September 22, 2010, 12:21:28 PM »
Write something about how you want to get up in them guts and plant seeds in her uteral garden.  And tell her you're gonna make sure that shit gets watered properly this time.
obo

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #16071 on: September 22, 2010, 12:39:50 PM »
I wonder how far along she was into the pregnancy assuming it's true. Still, I can't imagine someone being so forthcoming about having an abortion

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16072 on: September 22, 2010, 01:38:17 PM »
I wonder how far along she was into the pregnancy assuming it's true. Still, I can't imagine someone being so forthcoming about having an abortion
I dunno, after seeing some other captures of people's facebooks and the crazy shit they share, it's entirely possible.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #16073 on: September 22, 2010, 02:56:24 PM »

Yeah, he's saying he's a cigarillo but he's still too young to get out of the closet.
Thanks. I respect Brazilians for making fun of a teenagers sexuality.
[youtube=560,345]
uerFZ2Z42nc[/youtube]
Man the carrot bit at the end :rofl

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16074 on: September 22, 2010, 03:08:50 PM »
His accent is pretty clear in that video, especially for the time
___

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #16075 on: September 22, 2010, 03:55:01 PM »
"Yesssss." :rofl
PSP

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16076 on: September 22, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »
I dunno, after seeing some other captures of people's facebooks and the crazy shit they share, it's entirely possible.

♥ AlWaYs ClAsSy NeVeR TraShY ♥

No comment. :|
©@©™

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #16077 on: September 22, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
sounds like a sweet girl.  :hyper

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16078 on: September 22, 2010, 04:58:19 PM »
I think there's people that ClAsSy/NoT TraShy on FB, but that's to much consistent comedy gold to be real
___

Dickie Dee

« Reply #16079 on: September 22, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »
It's torrented everywhere (the end was never posted anyway)
___