Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780441 times)

Most taste like shit, end of story. And yes, if I think something tastes bad I'm not going to eat or drink it; I'm not 6, I can choose what I ingest.

"Required taste" is cover for "tastes like shit but my friends drink it." It's built entirely on peer pressure, to the point where sweet or nice tasting alcohols (you know, traits many good beverages have) are considered weak or feminine. If that's not backwards thinking I don't know what is.

I like the taste of good beer, you don't. Doesn't make either of us superior to one another.

I'm not saying good beer doesn't exist, no harm there.

Fine with me. I can't stand either side of the debate in regards to trying to convince the other that they're right.

So, how 'bout them coffee sluts I posted?
野球

Himu

Yeah, I'm not saying that you HAVE to like alcohol, but some people have really...confusing opinions about it.
IYKYK

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

Like coffee itself, they're an acquired taste.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Yeah, I'm not saying that you HAVE to like alcohol, but some people have really...confusing opinions about it.

Especially those who drink shit due to peer pressure

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #1324 on: January 09, 2010, 06:58:09 PM »
I'm fucking hungry, and thanks to this thread I'm going to get some food and a good beer.
IYKYK

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #1325 on: January 09, 2010, 06:58:59 PM »
I'm fucking hungry, and thanks to this thread I'm going to get some food and a good beer.

Grab a coffee while you're at it.  ;)
野球

Himu

« Reply #1326 on: January 09, 2010, 06:59:32 PM »

:rock Amirox :rock
IYKYK

I've got a Rogue Juniper Pale Ale in the fridge, drinking that bad boy on Wednesday night.

:rock Amirox :rock

I was actually talking about the link I posted, but sure... Ami0x...
野球

I've had that on tap at the Issaquah Ale House (owned by Rogue) before, good stuff.
野球

Himu

« Reply #1330 on: January 09, 2010, 07:07:24 PM »
The only beers I can buy that I like, locally, is stuff like Fat Tire, Blue Moon and Landshark. Which is good enough, I guess, but I like to try something new every time I get a chance.
IYKYK

You've got a Rogue Ale House in SF, right, Cohen?

Fat Tire is a great mega beer. One of the few mass produced brews that I truly enjoy.
野球

Himu

I was amazed when I saw Fat Tire at the local gas station back in Houston. Grabbed a pack and gave it to my friend for Christmas just because. :lol
IYKYK

Powerslave

Also take a visit to the park lol!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Is the 'Himuro goes to the park' fad still funny?
[close]

I was amazed when I saw Fat Tire at the local gas station back in Houston. Grabbed a pack and gave it to my friend for Christmas just because. :lol

Fat Tire is EVERYWHERE around here. If you run commercials on TV, you're no longer a little craft beer.

Doesn't really matter, though, since it's good beer.
野球

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1335 on: January 09, 2010, 07:20:02 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384431

:drudge ATTN Himuro: your expertise is needed

I don't know what to say. Since I'm not Arabic I didn't have any problems.
I really don't get the motivations of the OP in that thread.

OptimoPeach

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

Did I mention that this is seriously NSFW? Well, it is EXTREMELY NSFW. We've had a recent influx of bikini and lingere coffee stands pop up in the Seattle area the last couple of years, and they're now starting to take things to the next level, much to the chagrin of some residents and the police...

Quote from: The Stranger
Police officers in Everett, Washington decided that the best way to spend their time—and spend taxpayers' dough—was cracking down on the perverted, nasty, please-don't-make-them-see-it phenomenon of mostly naked women serving drive-through coffee. It was a tough assignment, but they prevailed. To prove that the women at Grab-n-Go Espresso were straddling the sill of the to-go window while wearing panties without crotches, licking whipped cream off of one another, and otherwise exposing their nether-parts to men, officers—naturally—had to take pictures. Officials have charged the women, who are scheduled for a hearing January 11, with prostitution.

Rest of the article and pictures at the link below.

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2010/01/08/your-tax-dollars-hard-at-nsfw

:nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw
That's it, I'm moving to Seattle
hi5

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Fat Tire and Sunshine are good beers.

Also, regarding an earlier point, yeah, hard alcohol does taste like shit.  Which is why people pound it down in shots, make fruity mixed drinks with it, add Coca Cola to it, or do almost anything to mask the taste.  I just prefer to pound them down in shots.  You can make a Jack and Coke but it still tastes like Jack.  Better to just pound it down in a few shots.
🍆🍆

Powerslave

am nintenho, are you atheist or do you still believe in God?

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
:rock Rogue Smoke Ale :rock
___

Phoenix Dark

Wow, those coffee pics have convinced me to move to Seattle once I get a job

Himu

« Reply #1341 on: January 09, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »

Also, regarding an earlier point, yeah, hard alcohol does taste like shit.  Which is why people pound it down in shots, make fruity mixed drinks with it, add Coca Cola to it, or do almost anything to mask the taste.  I just prefer to pound them down in shots.  You can make a Jack and Coke but it still tastes like Jack.  Better to just pound it down in a few shots.

Jack and Coke is DELICIOUS.
IYKYK

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #1342 on: January 09, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »
am nintenho, are you atheist or do you still believe in God?
I would say that it is impossible to scientifically disprove the existence of a god or supernatural being but that it is very unlikely that one exists.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1343 on: January 09, 2010, 07:37:55 PM »

Jack and Coke is DELICIOUS.

'cuz the Coke masks the Jack taste well.
🍆🍆

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #1344 on: January 09, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
people need peer pressure to drink? i guess ive always been on the other side of that :lol

There is definitely a lot of peer pressure to drink especially when you are young and occasionally even when you get older. Even as an adult when I don't drink in certain situations I've actually been asked is it because I have an alcohol problem.  :'(

I almost never drink as I find 95% of all alcoholic beverages taste like crap. I do have a weakness and partiality towards white russians though.

Himu

« Reply #1345 on: January 09, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »
I do have a weakness and partiality towards white russians though.

Yes.

Black russians are great too.
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I can drink gin straight. I'm ready to win World War III like Churchill :tophat

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #1347 on: January 09, 2010, 09:45:19 PM »
I prefer vodka straight up.  However I do have a weakness for malt liquor and wine in a box.

I do have a weakness and partiality towards white russians though.

I bet you do  :-*
🍆🍆

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I think the faux 40's\50's thing is waht I find alluring about her.
[youtube=560,345]yqvOJxp2Xw0[/youtube]
[youtube=560,345]2B96wv6Tfmg[/youtube]
[youtube=560,345]Xe3Vsbsb33Q[/youtube]
For Malek, Father Mike and me (until Tuesday).

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1349 on: January 09, 2010, 10:46:57 PM »
Most taste like shit, end of story. And yes, if I think something tastes bad I'm not going to eat or drink it; I'm not 6, I can choose what I ingest.

"Required taste" is cover for "tastes like shit but my friends drink it." It's built entirely on peer pressure, to the point where sweet or nice tasting alcohols (you know, traits many good beverages have) are considered weak or feminine. If that's not backwards thinking I don't know what is.

I like the taste of good beer, you don't. Doesn't make either of us superior to one another.

I'm not saying good beer doesn't exist, no harm there.

Fine with me. I can't stand either side of the debate in regards to trying to convince the other that they're right.

Best court documents ever, I suspect.

But they definitely would have some health code violations for food preparation, at the very least. At least there's little risk of stray hairs since they all appear to have, um, been very well groomed.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
There's nothing sadder than a black nerd. -Charles Barkley

:lol
©@©™

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1351 on: January 10, 2010, 02:19:22 AM »
Not Russian (from Romania)

She can be so self deprecating that she would almost be hot without being hot
:9

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
*imagines her clawing at my back while I pound into her

:drool :drool :drool :drool

Powerslave

That chick also made a vid about atheism right?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1354 on: January 10, 2010, 02:39:11 AM »
That chick also made a vid about atheism right?

Her whole stream seems to be about rational arguments against... well anything religious and some lol'ing at US talking heads.

Powerslave

She has quite a good sense of humor. I'm suspecting a hoax.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
She's too well-spoken...I'm guessing this is fake too.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

looks dirty

*waits for kosma*

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Powerslave

lol

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #1360 on: January 10, 2010, 03:08:23 AM »
Hot.
PS4

Powerslave

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
honk honk
fat

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics

You guys crack me up.
Boo

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
[youtube=560,345]IbbVxkMRqXA[/youtube]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
I had a tapir do that to me when I was in second grade.

Fucking tapirs.  :maf
WDW

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
I might still fuck Kagari. Maybe.

If someone could inject my brain with bleach so I could somehow forget all of her inane bullshit she posts over at GAF, I'll take her after you're done.

Seems pretty hairy though.  That may be a problem.
Tacos

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
I wouldnt go down on her if she doesnt shave.

Then you better stay north of the equator because I doubt anyone mows that grass.
Tacos

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Id tap her.

Seems pretty hairy though.  That may be a problem.

I wouldnt go down on her if she doesnt shave.

That's fine, you could just pass her my way if she doesn't...
^_^

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
lol women are objects
PS4

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384528

this thread is a joke right? People can't possible find that hot
nat

elektrikluv

You'd go down on an hairy pussy Tiesto?

Tiesto has previously expressed his preference for hairy pussy

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Tiesto doesnt even touch the vag, he just munches on the pubis like a cow
fat

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
 :lol :lol :lol

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #1376 on: January 10, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »
ew

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

Third

• BODY TALK

interesting. would you hit it?

BobFromPikeCreek

That's the most distinguished mentally-challenged thing I've ever seen.
zzzzz