Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780675 times)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
What do I care? It's all terrorist to me
fat

elektrikluv

Terrorists have phobias too!

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
We'll get them yet...
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Privately owned companies shouldn't be punished legally for discriminating against employees and customers.

why not
duc

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i actually agree with Jaydubya on that one.
nat

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
omg Jinfash :rofl
Drunk

OptimoPeach

hi5

Akala

• Easy Victor
 :lol

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
why not times infinity
PSP

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
you can't triple-stamp a double-stamp
you can't triple-stamp a double-stamp
jaydubya jaydubya jaydubya
AMC

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Privately owned companies shouldn't be punished legally for discriminating against employees and customers.

Ok, have you ever lived in an area that has its fair share of racist attitudes?  Like the South?  Have you ever stopped to think that if there are enough racist/apathetic people in an area to support a business than an essential necessary service for daily functioning could be denied to someone because of skin color?  This person should have to relocate because of someone's ignorance?
sad

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Ok, have you ever lived in an area that has its fair share of racist attitudes?  Like the South?  Have you ever stopped to think that if there are enough racist/apathetic people in an area to support a business than an essential necessary service for daily functioning could be denied to someone because of skin color?  This person should have to relocate because of someone's ignorance?

sigh. You fell for the trap.

Mandark

• Icon
I think it's a kinda interesting subject, but I'm trying to redirect it to the politix thread.

I know this topic is nothing but a series of derailments, but political stuff tends to be especially grating to people who aren't interested, and discussions with JD always wind up in a bog thanks to his less than attentive listening habits.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
redirect it to the politix thread.

This.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
 :ninja

Its an interesting discussion nonetheless!
:9

Veidt

Jinfash :lol
Awesome.

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:lol :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:20:57 PM by Veidt »

Veidt

k'naan representing that Mogadishu life :rock

Heard he's doing that World Cup anthem.

Veidt

[youtube=560,345]
[/youtube]
world cup anthem.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:07:46 PM by Veidt »

elektrikluv

So I was listening to some Queen, and decided this should be elektrikluv's theme song:
[youtube=560,345][youtube]

"Left alone with big fat fannies, she was such a naughty nanny!"

Perfect!

Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round!

Hell yeah :heartbeat

elektrikluv

There are people who don't like Queen?

elektrikluv

Eh I don't know about that! Sorry...

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]tN_HVup9oOg[/youtube]

:rock Queen :rock
dog

archie4208

[youtube=560,345]f-SMOsXCc0c[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]NOJd_TPc9MA[/youtube]

:rock

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
So I was listening to some Queen, and decided this should be elektrikluv's theme song:

"Left alone with big fat fannies, she was such a naughty nanny!"

Perfect!

Fat bottomed girls :drool

I have met some of these rare individuals.
Drunk

duckman2000

• A lot of shit pisses me off
I can respect them as artists and for being one of those bands that you just can't comfortably place in a set genre, but I really can't stand their music.

Himu

[youtube=560,345]-9JuAx_CB6o[/youtube]
IYKYK

Himu

I can respect them as artists and for being one of those bands that you just can't comfortably place in a set genre, but I really can't stand their music.

They take a while to settle in. It took me more than a few listens of Night at the Opera to "get" it.
IYKYK

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #4347 on: February 28, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »
queen is too flamboyant for me. 

cool breeze

Queen is a band where I liked a lot of their songs before I was aware of them as a band.  I think I was in middle school when I realized they created all these songs I liked.  Since then they've been my favorite band.

This semester a teacher asked the class what their favorite band was.  In a class of 120, about 80% said The Beatles, and I was alone on Queen.  Assholes.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 06:04:59 PM by swaggaz »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Queen is a band where I liked a lot of their songs before I was aware of them as a band.  I think I was in middle school when I realized they created all these songs I liked.  Since them they've been my favorite band.

Yeah, it was pretty much the same way for me.
dog

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388856

ITT skinheads are earning their laces
うぐう

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
Queen>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Beatles.

Not this shit again. You Queen fans just look like fools
itm

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
For some reason, this guy smuggled a Mini Cooper S into North Korea.  :o
[youtube=560,345]6YVIBawHaQY[/youtube]

More vids of that hot traffic girl here.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/28/video-traffic-control-in-pyongyang/

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #4353 on: February 28, 2010, 09:12:21 PM »
Wow, that's the first time I've seen these freaky robot-women.

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #4354 on: February 28, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »
Wow, that's the first time I've seen these freaky robot-women.
That's North Korea for you.  :)

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

ferrarimanf355

That is awesome. :rofl

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Somebody's eye is going to get put out. :lol
©@©™

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #4358 on: February 28, 2010, 09:53:39 PM »
so I googled Tauntaun's tag because it sounded familiar, but it only lead to two links.  One was for evilbore and the other was this:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/m4m/1618299385.html

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
That sounds like him all right.
fek

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388840

It's been a while since we've had a good round of "Spot the Rip-Off". Not since Limbo of the Lost, I think. As always, it's fun seeing someone's carefully crafted work of art crumble as it becomes obvious that the whole thing was just a patch-work of stolen assets.  :lol
dog

cool breeze

that thread is filled with childless accusations

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

And all over some stupid magma named after a cleaning detergent.  ::)
dog

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

do most accusations have children?

Green Shinobi

My favorite Queen song:

Actual song begins at 0:38.

The way the guitar comes in with that massive power chord just before the first chorus is godly. The high note Mercury hits in the final chorus is an eargasm.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Zeppelin > Queen. Sorry.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 03:12:58 AM by Green Shinobi »

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
how the fuck can you say that? Queen are one of the worst bands EVER, right up there next to The Beatles, The Clash, Sublime and any other fucking shit punk band

Green Shinobi

He also threw the entire punk-rock genre under the bus.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3

do most accusations have children?

Whoa
SNAP!
sad

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[youtube=560,345]aimPRKfqKGw[youtube]

:usacry

:lol :lol :lol
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
how the fuck can you say that? Queen are one of the worst bands EVER

Uh, maybe you have Queen confused with Owl City. It's a common mistake, so I'll let you off the hook this time.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
Queen like the beatles ranges from really awesome to absolutely terrible and it is a barren and empty middle ground.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Queen like the beatles ranges from really awesome to absolutely terrible and it is a barren and empty middle ground.

Well, it's a good thing a whole lot of their songs are really awesome!
dog

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
that guy's face in the youtube video will give me nightmares for years to come

Robo

I think errbody knows the truth:  :bow THE CLASH :bow2
obo

Mupepe

• Icon

Well, it's a good thing a whole lot of their songs are really awesome!
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o no no no no no n on o n no no n on on o no no n on on on on on on on  no no no no

Raban

• The baby...
I think errbody knows the truth:  :bow THE CLASH :bow2

Hear hear!
SRY

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Bohemian Rhapsody
Another One Bites the Dust
Killer Queen
Fat Bottomed Girls
You're My Best Friend
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Flash
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions
A Kind of Magic
Under Pressure
Radio Ga Ga
Seven Seas of Rhye
I Want to Break Free
Breakthru
Who Wants to Live Forever
The Miracle
The Invisible Man
Hammer to Fall
One Vision

But, yeah, they'd hardly got any really good ones.  ::)
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
Bohemian Rhapsody
Another One Bites the Dust
Killer Queen
Fat Bottomed Girls
You're My Best Friend
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Flash
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions
A Kind of Magic
Under Pressure
Radio Ga Ga
Seven Seas of Rhye
I Want to Break Free
Breakthru
Who Wants to Live Forever
The Miracle
The Invisible Man
Hammer to Fall
One Vision

But, yeah, they'd hardly got any really good ones.  ::)
I shortened the list for you!

:P

Don't get all ::), buddy.  I'm just messing around.  I mean, i love matchbox 20 for shit's sake.  I just don't really care for Queen or The Beatles when it's all said and done.  They have some excellent, excellent songs.  But I find most of their music completely unlistenable.  To each his own, ya know?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Wait, you took out Flash? :wtf
dog

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]aimPRKfqKGw[/youtube]

:usacry

Fuck youtube.