Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780829 times)

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm an Alpha :smug

damn straight. 'round these parts, you and tauntaun have your pick of the rosiest, cherriest rectums. :-*
I don't need any other than yours though :-*

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
well, en route to a complete takeover of the united states' socioeconomic ecosystem by the dynastic upper-corporate nobility and their marked heirs, it's good to have the framework in place for the justification of arranged marriage and the commoditization of daughters by their intellectually superior fathers, right? this is just good fiscal planning!

i kid; i kid. the weekly standard is just tired of those sexy sexy sluts what can't appreciate a quality brooks brothers bow tie. isn't it enough that they hafta pay for sex; now they hafta read internet blogs to score, too? lame!
duc

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Yeah, the thing that most interests me is this question a lot of people on the whole paleocon/pick up artist/HBD axis ask - what happens to society when an ever-growing chunk of it never gets access to marriage or children? Especially, like these people believe, it will be the more intelligent and productive members of society, who are the ones shut out at creating a family. Cuz as we all know that girls don't like the shy and socially awkward nerds :p

Prole: I got that page from a link off Roissy (which of course I read for entertainment purposes - I guess I am attracted to the total cynicism and the paleocon commenters whose opinions and worldview is so vastly different from my own, that I find it interesting)... For once, there's no frustration with women at the moment - I've been in a relationship with a cute, bookish, and rather tomboyish girl for about 4 or so months and things are going pretty well.

Willco: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=beta%20male - Urban Dictionary has a few good definitions on the term. Basically, a meek, underconfident, nonconfrontational male, not very adept with women.
^_^

Mupepe

• Icon
I'm pretty frustrated with women at the moment.  But I'm married so I guess that's natural.

elektrikluv

Yeah, the thing that most interests me is this question a lot of people on the whole paleocon/pick up artist/HBD axis ask - what happens to society when an ever-growing chunk of it never gets access to marriage or children? Especially, like these people believe, it will be the more intelligent and productive members of society, who are the ones shut out at creating a family. Cuz as we all know that girls don't like the shy and socially awkward nerds :p

Since when did intelligence and shy/socially awkward nerd have to go hand in hand? There are intelligent and socially adept people, and they are the productive members of society.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
roissy has this weird undercurrent of fear and paranoia that makes him hard to take seriously. tucker may be a despicable toolbox, but he also realizes the absurdity of the pickup artist lifestyle and the subculture that celebrates it. roissy, on the other hand, has a real axe to grind with women and modern society, and it's made him pretty freakin' confused -- and confusing to read.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 01:52:53 PM by Professor Prole »
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
I'm pretty frustrated with women at the moment.  But I'm married so I guess that's natural.

fuck the sass out of her and make her call you prole
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

Since when did intelligence and shy/socially awkward nerd have to go hand in hand? There are intelligent and socially adept people, and they are the productive members of society.

holy crap, it's ayn rand
duc

Himu

I typed Brand New World instead of Brave New World.

Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned

Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

or your sister
duc

Himu

If I had a sister, I'd totally have the hots for her. But since I don't, mupepe's will have to do! :tauntaun
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
islamcest :drool
duc

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

No idea, it's just something a lot of disgruntled, dateless people tend to press on. No matter how awkward/shy/etc you are, I like to believe there is someone out there for everyone though. Just gotta know where to look.

In fact, out of my group of friends, the majority of people who are in stable, long-term relationships, are of the shy, introverted, awkward variety. And the girls I met who were more attracted to caddish behavior, weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. :P

I just found out the band Brand New were from the island.
^_^

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier

holy crap, it's ayn rand

:lol
PSP

Mupepe

• Icon

fuck the sass out of her and make her call you prole
I don't want her thinking of you in bed from now on :(

If I had a sister, I'd totally have the hots for her. But since I don't, mupepe's will have to do! :tauntaun
ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

I wish I had a hot sister.  I'd totally be into incest.  Or shit, give me a hot cousin.  I should have banged my hot step sister when I had the chance.  Fuck it.

Himu

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're saying your sis is ugly? Is this because she's black?  :lol I know how much you're not attracted to black women.
IYKYK

Mandark

• Icon
Roissy's lifestyle just seems so weird to me.  He's constantly seeking the affection of people he feels nothing but anger and bitterness towards.  That can't be fun.

Also, his idea of politics (feminists organize based on the goal of cheating on their beta husbands) is Truther-level detached from reality.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Sounds like something a typical beta would say. :smug
PSP

elektrikluv

holy crap, it's ayn rand

I'm offended!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't like her at all.
[close]

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

elektrikluv

What's wrong?

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
well i mean you got yourself infected by an std, so i guess that theory isn't too far off.
nat

elektrikluv

So is fistful saying he thinks Kosma is good looking?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Kosma is pretty... for Eurotrash.
PSP

Powerslave

Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lmao :lol

Powerslave

also listen to the equally titled album!

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
not my fault you slept with a dirty chick, dummy.
nat

Himu

Will this ever get old?

[youtube=560,345]5yC7HwPh6Es[/youtube]

IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
:rofl mojo
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Himu has a fucking "II" in his name?  That is so fucking bad ass.

What brought this on?

Saw your post on one of PD's facebook things.

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Ugly and socially inept nerds try to convince themselves that they are at least smart and that everybody out there in the world thats socially able and good looking must be stupid.

One thing I noticed about socially apt folks is that they are indeed very smart.  That's essentially what being witty is.  An expression of intelligence.  I find they commit themselves to more practical venues of standard living and knowledge and concentrate on their relationships.
sad

M3wThr33

Yay! PC Piracy ranting about Steam again!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20174935&postcount=443
Someone doesn't understand the difference between stealing a copy of L4D from GameStop and downloading a copy online.
Seriously? How dense do you have to be?

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
They also are extroverts.

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
Ugly and socially inept nerds try to convince themselves that they are at least smart and that everybody out there in the world thats socially able and good looking must be stupid.

One thing I noticed about socially apt folks is that they are indeed very smart.  That's essentially what being witty is.  An expression of intelligence.  I find they commit themselves to more practical venues of standard living and knowledge and concentrate on their relationships.

....and then other people spend the evening carving their feet and posting the pics on the internet.
vjj

etiolate

Fresh Prince

[youtube=560,345]7NoWAd58-ps[/youtube]
After the third one :nsfw (ass)
smh at the second guy not getting it.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
[youtube=560,345]i1j_LfpKb1o[/youtube]

:borys :borys :borys :borys :borys :borys

Oh god  :lol

Poland: Where America's sweaters go to die
___

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
whatever, the point still stands
___

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
This isn't polish distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.
:rofl
©ZH

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
Green Man was on TV!

[youtube=560,345]D5wn7St3A14[/youtube]
wha

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
Later, Demi was on TV!

[youtube=560,345]CovtFLZQY14[/youtube]
wha

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
[youtube=560,345]PE3g2zeBVQQ[/youtube]

:pimp
zzz

Brehvolution

"This chalk represents us! United!!" :rofl
©ZH

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
There is a girl from the Ukraine that started working for us about a month ago and I had my iphone out the other week and thought about that Novi God song, so I showed it to her so she could translate it for me.....disappointingly lame.

She did recognize the song though but swears that's not the real group that sings it.  I refuse to believe her Soviet ass about that one.  DON'T BURST MY BUBBLE!
Tacos

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Nice try, Polanski Borys.
PSP

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

BETAMAX LOST
:9

OptimoPeach

If that first music video were my alarm clock I'd never sleep through my alarm again
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 12:14:23 PM by OptimoPeach »
hi5

Fresh Prince

That was the #1 hit in Poland last month. They still record on to VHS.

Third

• BODY TALK
[youtube=560,345]#[/youtube]

FAT PEOPLE OWNED

OptimoPeach

"She can be the football player in Blindside 2 -- take out the whole front line." :lol
hi5

Brehvolution

Saw this on gaf:
[youtube=560,345]JTmSJDyav-A[/youtube]
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Saw this on gaf:
[youtube=560,345]JTmSJDyav-A[/youtube]

:american :rofl :american
dog

Hitler Stole My Potato

• The Pelé of Anal
 :lol Love it when he gets his arm cut off.  I gotta see that movie!

BTW, I asked that Ukrainian girl today again about that polish boy band that Borys loves so much and she said the name of their group, "Steklovata", literally translates to "fiberglass insulation".  I like them even more now.
Tacos

etiolate

Your shirt

take it off

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I quit, I can't write anything better than that.
PSP

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

I can't help but think they were inspired by a certain Newswipe bit.
AMC

Powerslave

Just thought I'd let you guys know I never watch any of the shitty videos y'all post.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I'm heartbroken.
AMC

Powerslave

implying you have a heart

cool breeze

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

I can't help but think they were inspired by a certain Newswipe bit.

yeah, that is surprisingly like the Newswipe bit, just with less subtly.