Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780699 times)

Robo

GAF looks like a low-rent evilbore.  Jinfash > m0dus, represent.
obo

Solo

I would argue that (bolded) is even more prevalent here than at GAF, being that its a smaller community. Hell, this board is populated almost entirely by current and former Gaffers, so it seems an odd question to even ask (why post at GAF?).

ya, but then, SC rarely posts here, too, and often seem annoyed with most of us.  So he probably has a post on OA asking "what's the appeal of EB?" too. ;)

:lol

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
I would argue that (bolded) is even more prevalent here than at GAF, being that its a smaller community. Hell, this board is populated almost entirely by current and former Gaffers, so it seems an odd question to even ask (why post at GAF?).

Yes but you're allowed to call out the cliques here and continue posting. Try that shit over there and get permabanned with a snide reason for your date with the banstick.

That is one good thing about this place: the mods aren't too heavy-handed. Lyte Edge needs to get laid I think, but he's not actively banning people over it.

ya, but then, SC rarely posts here, too, and often seem annoyed with most of us.  So he probably has a post on OA asking "what's the appeal of EB?" too. ;)

I'm done with OA. I'm too hardcore for them, and I frighten Annon tremendously.

I'm trying to be an active member of the EB community! :D
dap

Saint Cornelius

Uh... you have almost 8K posts here so I guess you already are an active member of EB?

it comes in spurts. if you will
dap

Solo

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
That looks awful.
Boo

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

last one reminded me of GS

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
I know I'm totally late in saying this, but GAF looks like shit now. Jesus Christ. learn2css, m0dus.

I wouldn't have an issue with the design if he just didn't lazily build off the old theme.

So are there any mods or ways to bring back the old theme? I swear to god this should be a dropdown on the User CP.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 04:00:31 PM by Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich »
うぐう

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
:lol at "there are <x> lights"
MMA

SantaC

1999 called and want their design back. Gaf looks horrible. Pretty funny that a forum which complains so much at bad art looks like shit  :lol

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
Yea, seriously, it looks like FUCKING SHIT. :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck
8=D

Ecrofirt

• Heavy Metal Jesus
And you've got choad-swallowing people eating it up like it's the best thing since sliced bread.
8=D

SantaC

And you've got choad-swallowing people eating it up like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

they should hire some real web-programmers. The coding and design is like a bad school project.

Saint Cornelius

The hive mind does the same shit it's always done.
dap

Raban

• The baby...

The hive mind does the same shit it's always done.

I always wonder if members of the hivemind commit 100% belief in the WRONG shit, or is there that delicious little nugget of brain that knows how imbecilic they're being.
SRY

Saint Cornelius

It's because people want to fit in, they don't want to seem like they're not cool, and at a place like GAf especially, they don't want to get banned for having the audacity to express the wrong viewpoint. Thus, the likeminded-ness of everyone's thinking.
dap

Third

• BODY TALK
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Already posted?

Being a priest should be illegal.

Raban

• The baby...
It's because people want to fit in, they don't want to seem like they're not cool, and at a place like GAf especially, they don't want to get banned for having the audacity to express the wrong viewpoint. Thus, the likeminded-ness of everyone's thinking.

I never understood this mentality of "fitting in".

I'd rather be hated by everyone for being myself than loved by everyone for being an idiot.
SRY

Saint Cornelius

I'd rather be hated by everyone for being myself than loved by everyone for being an idiot.

I'd buy you a beer for that comment if we lived close!  :-*
dap

Saint Cornelius

oh god. i hope it's not fancy bomb jack.
dap

Raban

• The baby...
who is starselect ffs

fucking name changes

I'm Raban! Sorry, I've been meaning to change my name forever.

I'd buy you a beer for that comment if we lived close!  :-*

SRY

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
lol evillore warned people not to say anything negative about the redesign on the sticky :rofl

Evilore gets butthurt really easy.
©@©™

etiolate

Raban I believe

edit: fuck late

Raban

• The baby...
SRY

Saint Cornelius

His doppleganger on OA, Annon, is the same way.

Giving nerds too much power just never is a good idea.
dap

Raban

• The baby...

His doppleganger on OA, Annon, is the same way.

Giving nerds too much power just never is a good idea.

where was that one epic thread from GAF's OT where the some member account-suicided and pretty much summed up GAF's mods in a sentence?

nerds who got bullied when they were kids in school, they get power over other nerds, they exact revenge.
SRY

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
The layout sucks. I'm not going to say that on GAF because they'll just find an excuse to ban you no matter what.

etiolate

You can say it sucks, but probably not on Gaming side.

Raban

• The baby...
The layout sucks. I'm not going to say that on GAF because they'll just find an excuse to ban you no matter what.

I bet you're on the hit-list anyways.
SRY

Phoenix Dark

Yea, I'm not fucking with WasabiKing and EvilLore. If I'm gonna be banned, I'd rather be banned over something better than an ugly layout.

Raban

• The baby...
It's amazing some of you guys still get off the hook on some bans and I got perma'd like six months into my membership :lol
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
The thing is I did a lot of things that I thought would get me banned, I wanted to see how far I can go. My sexual advances to Dragona did nothing, I feel like there's a mod looking after me or some shit  :lol
I used to have a mod protecting me until they made me change my avatar.  :'(  Be careful

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I also seem to lead a charmed life.  Nearly nine years on GAF and never banned.

Had thread-creatng privileges taken away once, and a couple of warnings, but that's about it.
MMA

Raban

• The baby...
Who was that mod rob?

And startselect why were you banned?

If you remember that thread where a guy saw Scott Ramsoomair at a con, and took his name card and wrote YIFF all over it; many members were defending Scott so I just said "I guess most of GAF is furries then". And iapetus swung the hammer.
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
Who was that mod rob?

And startselect why were you banned?
Either Blackace or Bishoptl.  I can't remember which.  Just remember a black mod.  I think Blackace.  He loved my titty shaking avatar and told me as long as I kept it I wouldn't be banned.  Then I got a PM saying all dirty avatars needed to be removed and mine was mentioned or some shit.  i was banned a few days later.

Saint Cornelius

If you remember that thread where a guy saw Scott Ramsoomair at a con, and took his name card and wrote YIFF all over it; many members were defending Scott so I just said "I guess most of GAF is furries then". And iapetus swung the hammer.

that's fucking ridiculous
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
Seriously who doesnt have at least 2 gaf accounts?
I've had 3.  :)

All 3 are banned.  :(

etiolate

I don't.

I hadn't been banned much, maybe two or three times for a couple days at most. Only Dragona went nuts with a big ban. Which is kind of funny, as I have defended her on EB before. I never had a problem with her. Maybe she just got caught up in her own cult.

Mupepe

• Icon
:(

Mupepe annihilated
SupaFlySoccerMom annihilated
AlanHemberger annihilated

Phoenix Dark

Mupepe annihilated

I think I still have old PMs from Hamberger  :lol

you sent me pics of one of your old girlfriends lmao

Himu

God, Alan Hemberger is such an awesome relic of Houston, Texas.

Bow down to the MAN.

IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon

Mupepe annihilated

I think I still have old PMs from Hamberger  :lol

you sent me pics of one of your old girlfriends lmao
:lol

I used to send you all the pics of my exes.  I remember once I sent you one of my cum on one of their asses from my cell phone. 

Mupepe

• Icon

Bow down to the MAN.

Raban

• The baby...
Damn Rob thats ruthless.

Anyway were you a junior startselect?

Nope. Check my post count if you want, I've forgotten it. The username I had was Gearharaden

that's fucking ridiculous

I didn't really understand it until I saw on EB that there's a hit-list, and that year I believe I had done quite a few things that would have easily put me on watch.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 06:10:54 PM by startselect »
SRY

Himu

Bow down to the MAN.

(Image removed from quote.)

Your next gaf account should be called MarvinZindler.

Or better yet...
[youtube=560,345]wUqlbjxznZA[/youtube]
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon

Bow down to the MAN.

(Image removed from quote.)

Your next gaf account should be called MarvinZindler.

Or better yet...
[youtube=560,345]wUqlbjxznZA[/youtube]

:lol :lol

I always wanted to call myself Jose Grinan. 

Himu

Slime in the Ice Machine omg

RIP LEGEND
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
There was slime in the ice machine at the Jack in the Box near my job.  I thought about that everytime I got a drink from there. 

Himu

Ewwwww

Thankfully I've stopped going to Jack in the Box. You know, every time I eat there I *kinda* feel satisfied, but just five minutes later I always feel SO GUILTY.

WHY?
IYKYK

etiolate

Speaking of fast food, I go to taco bell way too much now. And when I go, I always walk in and think "Why doesn't it smell like food?" It's Taco Bell, shouldn't it smell like beans and salsa and such? But no, the Taco Bells always smell like steam vacuumed carpet. What are those chalupa shells made of?

Mupepe

• Icon
Ewwwww

Thankfully I've stopped going to Jack in the Box. You know, every time I eat there I *kinda* feel satisfied, but just five minutes later I always feel SO GUILTY.

WHY?
I feel the same way and I'm starting to feel that way from McDonalds.  I used to feel so good after McDonalds but not anymore.  I feel like I did something terrible and I'm about to be arrested for it.

Speaking of fast food, I go to taco bell way too much now. And when I go, I always walk in and think "Why doesn't it smell like food?" It's Taco Bell, shouldn't it smell like beans and salsa and such? But no, the Taco Bells always smell like steam vacuumed carpet. What are those chalupa shells made of?
My Taco Bell always smells like plastic.  I love it either way though.  Taco Bell is pretty much the only fast food place that still satisfies me completely.  Goddamn it's delicious.

Raban

• The baby...
Ewwwww

WHY?

This is how I feel when I eat Taco Bell, but replace guilty with deathly ill. Pretty much every fast food joint except InNOut, Carls Jr. and Jack makes me sick to my stomach.

Jack in the Box is safe from my hatred as a Sourdough Jack is the only "meal" I'll eat when I'm high.
SRY

etiolate

Once I discovered the El Pollo Locco sells Churros 2 for a dollar, I haven't been back to Taco Bell.

Mupepe

• Icon
Jack in the Box has nearly killed me so many times :(

Bean burritos from Taco Smell are heavenly though.  Fuck and I love their hot sauce.

I really want to get the balls to go into a Taco Bell one day and ask for a pound of beans, a pound of their steak fajita meat and some baja sauce on the side.  Fuck yeah.

Saint Cornelius

Gross.  :yuck
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
How about this, St...

Go to a local taqueria and order two tacos de fajita, tortilla de maiz con queso blanco.  Y un burrito de fajita con frijoles, lechuga, tomate, carne y queso blanco.  Nada mas.

Es todo.

perdon, y una fresca de tamarindo.  Grande, por favor. 

Gracias.

Goddamn that sounds good.

Saint Cornelius

Well yeah, that sounds good.
dap

Saint Cornelius

una fresca de tamarindo. 

I don't like that though.
dap

Mupepe