Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780849 times)

etiolate

what about korean tacos :smug

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
you know man I have been wanting to try one of those! there is supposedly this taco truck that roams around and sells 'em... I want to make the adventurous trek soon!

i'm thinking kimchi and short rib, right?
dap

Saint Cornelius

holy christ!

there's gotta be a brick & mortar place that sells those in san diego.
dap

etiolate

yeah I think CG has had them

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
Korean tacos are fucking tasty, there's a joint a couple minutes away from my house that makes them.

bulgogi :drool :drool

I don't think I've ever been to a good Asian place over there in San Diego though, I thought all you guys had is PF Chang's? :lol
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 12:53:50 AM by Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich »
うぐう

Saint Cornelius

bulgogi :drool :drool

FUCK i couldn't remember that word

:bow Arbys :bow2

spoiler (click to show/hide)
your sangwiches are too high in sodium :(
[close]
dap

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Reposted in the NSFW thread.  DON'T POST NSFW CONTENT HERE!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:24:59 AM by Good Day Sir »
Drunk

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
1st pic: lol
2nd and 3rd pic: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU x 1,000,000

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
there's an nsfw thread, homo

pluto this filth
duc

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Suddenly I feel like eating ham.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

etiolate

It's tough to say if there is any intended political meaning in that or if its just straight up appealing to fetish. I wanted to ask Leonard Rifas when he was here what he thought of the stuff manga has been showing lately, mainly the moe/loli trend. He mentioned the American comic creator who got arrested for his loli comics, but didn't really say anything more about it.

Saint Cornelius

What the fuck.

dap

Saint Cornelius

you know, interestingly enough, i thought that thread was about pr0n

this shit is not pr0n, this is.... what the fuck?

i hope this is not what causes me to lose all faith in humanity
dap

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick

pluto this filth

That thread is for wank material, I assumed that no one would want to fap to those pics but I suppose you never really know.
Drunk

Saint Cornelius

That thread is for wank material, I assumed that no one would want to fap to those pics but I suppose you never really know.

i can't even wrap my mind around how someone could wank over that. this is violating my libertarian principles but i don't think i want to live near a person that would get off over that shit.

dap

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
meh, i saw that before already
fat

Rman

pluto this filth

NSFW is not just wank material, dude. 

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

i can't even wrap my mind around how someone could wank over that. this is violating my libertarian principles but i don't think i want to live near a person that would get off over that shit.

That's pretty tame compared that stuff TVC posted about raping decomposing corpses and shit that he jerked it to.
©@©™

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
you know man I have been wanting to try one of those! there is supposedly this taco truck that roams around and sells 'em... I want to make the adventurous trek soon!

What the fuck. I wish they had Korean tacos in Korea :(
wha

aoi tsuki

Kawamoto-sensei please taste my beloved daughter Rika.
i can't believe the context surrounding that sentence was even more fucked up than i would've imagined.

And really, they didn't even wash her out after they came in her. 

Rman

You guys are talking about the Kogi Taco trucks?

CrystalGemini

YEP!  I spent nearly half the day hunting them down in LA.  They were good but I wouldn't wait 30min-2 hours for them like some people.  They also have Korean short rib sliders and burritos.

Honestly though, the journey to find the truck was half the fun.  You can tell who the fellow taco truck hunters are too.  When the truck passed by and couldn't find parking the hunters would come out from the crowds and chase the truck.   :lol :lol :lol

Fellow taco truck hunter offered to take a picture of me with the truck while we waited in line!   :dur

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 03:14:17 AM by CrystalGemini »
O_O

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
That's pretty cool.  8)
©@©™

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Mexican food is shit, regardless of regional differences.  Here in LA, for quick and easy food, I'd go for any type of Asian over Mexican. 

oh wow dude your opinion sux

actually yawl do have some amazing asian shit going on up there - so do us fhaggy san diegans but whatever
[close]

your opinion still sucks though. rolled tacos > pork bun
[close]

Maybe I was exaggerating a little.  I find El Tepeyac in East LA to be pretty tolerable.  They have this huge burrito that's enough to feed a family of 4.  I think it was featured on the Food Network show "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives".  

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm not a big fan of fusion but those Korean tacos look pretty sweet.  Tortilla + Bulgolgi seems like a brilliant idea for food on the go.  

cool breeze

bulgogi is so good

first time I had it I wanted to devour everything on the grill and I probably would have if we weren't in a restaurant  

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Believe in what?

etiolate

The main issue with Korean tacos is that they tend to come a little smaller, and usually they aren't really filled with a lot of meat (the portions are smaller here). So when you try to put a sizeable portion of meat into them, it doesn't always work out as well as you'd like.
:teehee
 :uguu

Raban

• The baby...
It's scary how gay EB is. 

Am I the only one that actually thinks of beef when talking about beef? 

I think of vaginas, does that make me straight? :-X
SRY

SantaC

You have been banned for the following reason:
posting dinogaf in the gaf skin beta thread

:lol wow talk about sensitive

treythemovie

The fact that the "post reply" button doesn't go away now when a thread is locked is annoying.

And yeah, I avoided that redesign thread like a hawk since posting in it amounted to suicide (seems to be locked now though).

Raban

• The baby...
You have been banned for the following reason:
posting dinogaf in the gaf skin beta thread

:lol wow talk about sensitive

:lol
SRY

SantaC

also it is funny how they talk about skins and beta skins, like it is an achievement to change a few colors around in photoshop  :lol
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:10:06 AM by SantaC »

Raban

• The baby...
also it is funny how they talk about skins, like it is an achievement to change a few colors around in photoshop  :lol

Hey man, when anybody else does it, it's a sad photochop. When m0dus does it, it's fucking ART, man.
SRY

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
skinning also implies choice

sadly dinogaf has been a bannable offense since this was announced
itm

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
DinoGAF has no place within the Preeminent Video Game Industry Discussion Community  :tophat
___

etiolate

how did it get coined 'dinogaf'?

and why is bringing it up bannable?

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
It has dinosaurs and is a GAF theme.

Bannable because people kept whining about it.
brb

Dickie Dee

Couldn't care less about the forum drama really, I'm just finding it funny that they aren't really adding any grand new functionality to a minimal site, they're just moving the furniture around a bit yet taking it all so seriously - and they're still bungling it.

It's like they just fucked up a bowl of cereal.
___

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
brb

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Look in the GAF Post your Picture thread, one of the hottest transexuals I've ever seen has been posting her picture. Jesus, I didn't know at first!
:9

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Remember that you're on the internet...
brb

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
That's true but apparently shes known in the Trans-GAF thread... here's a link...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20325923&postcount=30709

etiolate

Mac would totally bang Jamie

Chinner

chiming in to say that the new design is pretty ugly and also that bagged milk is amazing.

aoi tsuki

i PMed EviLore yesterday and recommended he close the thread as since design by committee doesn't work and also recommended he hire a web designer with a good portfolio and experience with vbulletin. He said they had things more together than it might seem. We'll see.

And yeah, Jamie's trans.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
chiming in to say that the new design is pretty ugly and also that bagged milk is amazing.

you wont think its so amazing when i wrap that fucking bag over your head. commie.
nat

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
i PMed EviLore yesterday and recommended he close the thread as since design by committee doesn't work and also recommended he hire a web designer with a good portfolio and experience with vbulletin. He said they had things more together than it might seem. We'll see.

And yeah, Jamie's trans.

Don't tell anyone I told you this, but I heard a rumor that they're almost ready to change the little tab icon for the site to match the new emblem of the main page. I don't wanna be responsible for blowing the surprise though.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
new gaf skin just loaded. looks better. cleaner.
nat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Definitely much better. Evilore should have just waited a few more days to roll this out but I guess the feedback was needed. I still don't like the garish orange NeoGAF icons though, they grab your attention too much.

That's true but apparently shes known in the Trans-GAF thread... here's a link...

looks almost exactly like tina fey. had me fooled, i was getting ready to send a vulgar pm soliciting sex to  :'(
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 10:48:31 AM by BamYouHaveAids »
orl

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
the fuck. off topic is only accessible by people logged in now? what the f
nat

Dickie Dee

works fine for me
___

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Courtesy of The Onion :lol

Report: Music Industry Made $18 In 2009
MARCH 18, 2010 | ISSUE 46•11

NEW YORK—The Recording Industry Association of America announced Tuesday that the combined revenue brought in by Warner, Sony, EMI, Universal, and countless independent music labels in 2009 totaled $18. "The music industry is back," RIAA representative Doug Fowley said. "Not only was Kenny Chesney's Greatest Hits CD purchased at a Knoxville, TN Borders for $12.99, but we also had two songs downloaded through iTunes, and our ringtone sales reached three." Fowley added that as long as no one returns or exchanges the CD, the music industry would continue to be a vital and creative force in American culture.
PSP

chronovore

• relapsed dev
what about korean tacos :smug

They're usually wrapped too tightly.

Anyway, check this out:

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Also, anyone saying the new NeoGAF page design looks good is a fucking moron.

That was really well done. The singer's spot-on.

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
This made me laugh today:
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
CBG

Raban

• The baby...

Are the two pictures within the post supposed to be her? If so, :o
SRY

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Yep, hot stuff :3

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー

Yeah, I remember seeing her picture and commenting on it that I thought she was really cute.
^_^

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Do you have no shame, Kosma?
PSP