Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780405 times)

Powerslave

appropriate for the ongoing discussion

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
be real now, you are at the very least bisexual. nothing mythical about a guy fucking something with a penis in the ass, it's just straight up gay.

Hell I'll admit I'm a little bi-curious. I think a lot of people are. But two dudes just doesn't do anything for me. There needs to be some females in there somewhere in the mix for me to enjoy myself. And the shemale despite the obvious conflict there ends up playing that role in my mind.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:30:07 PM by Stoney Mason »

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
What Stoney said seems strange to me.  Maybe it's because I usually ended up fucking my female best friends and now am married to my female best friend so that fantasy doesn't make sense for me.  The best thing about it is just like he said.  It's just an activity to do together like friends.  Like the equivalent of going to see a movie or play games.  It's an incredible experience.  I just don't imagine it within any male portions because it's not really necessary for me I guess.  If any of that makes sense.

I think you are very lucky and that's a good thing. I think a lot of dudes don't end up with their wives as their best friends. It's not that they dislike them but its not like they are best friends either. It ends up being a different kind of relationship. Kinda hard to explain. But then maybe that's why half of people end up divorced.

aoi tsuki

Pegging (girl fucking guy with strapon) is pretty awesome really. But i can understand if there's guys who can't move past the reversal of classical gender roles during sex or belief that it makes you gay.

drew

• sy
im sorry but if you like a dildo up the ass you are a fag

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
aoi tsuki's manhood is rather unquestionable, so I might have to re-evaluate my position

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
I have a friend who's post-op. Not really childhood friend or anything, but I've known the guy for like ten years before he had his dick whacked off. seeing that dude disappear for like six months and coming back... different was one of the most surreal experiences I've ever had.
うぐう

aoi tsuki

im sorry but if you like a dildo up the ass you are a fag
distinguished effete fellows don't have all these stupid hangups about sex. They just fuck and they're better for it.

Also, there's this thing men have called the prostate. sogood.gif
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:40:59 PM by aoi tsuki »

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Many years ago, this one girl I was seeing taught me about the joys of prostate stimulation. Me personally, I'd rather shoot buckets of jizz across the room than worry about whether or not some intolerant douches online think I'm gay because of it.

But that's just me
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:44:30 PM by Saint Cornelius »
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
What Stoney said seems strange to me.  Maybe it's because I usually ended up fucking my female best friends and now am married to my female best friend so that fantasy doesn't make sense for me.  The best thing about it is just like he said.  It's just an activity to do together like friends.  Like the equivalent of going to see a movie or play games.  It's an incredible experience.  I just don't imagine it within any male portions because it's not really necessary for me I guess.  If any of that makes sense.

I think you are very lucky and that's a good thing. I think a lot of dudes don't end up with their wives as their best friends. It's not that they dislike them but its not like they are best friends either. It ends up being a different kind of relationship. Kinda hard to explain. But then maybe that's why half of people end up divorced.
True.  We are not like a normal couple that's for sure.  My other relationships were usually women I'd really have to set dates with and whatnot and it does feel kinda forced to me which is why I guess I always found natural sexual and emotional relationships with my best females friends.  With my wife it was always just understood that we would hang out.  Kinda like my male best friends.  We just fucked each other was the only difference. 

Mupepe

• Icon
Many years ago, this one girl I was seeing taught me about the joys of prostate stimulation. Me personally, I'd rather shoot buckets of jizz across the room than worry about whether or not some intolerant douches online think I'm gay because of it.

But that's just me
Corny with the REAL TALK

fuck yeah

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Just use the "Takin' a big shit" analogy to thwart the "No pooper" argument.
:9

i draw the line at a finger during a blowjob, but i don't really see how getting  pegged makes you gay. a masochist, sure, but not gay.
orl

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Hey, I don't have a problem with all of your homosexual tendencies, just be open about it! You're here, you're queer... get used to it!
PSP

Saint Cornelius

Willco does it ever get tiring being "on" all the time?
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Nope. :smug
PSP

Saint Cornelius

Surely, this must be what Robin Williams' personal message board is like.
dap

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
I can only hope so!
PSP

drew

• sy
i draw the line at a finger during a blowjob, but i don't really see how getting  pegged makes you gay. a masochist, sure, but not gay.

you are taking a plastic penis into your asshole, theres no getting around that, i dont mean literally gay of course, but gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay gay

Saint Cornelius

drew i'm pretty sure that you're gayer than five dudes blowing six dudes, but i'm sure your overcompensation has everyone fooled ;)
dap

drew

• sy
im pretty much as hetero as a person can get, i love women

LOVE

Saint Cornelius

so did Rock Hudson.
dap

drew

• sy
who?

Saint Cornelius

google him.
dap

drew

• sy
that was a rhetorical question

Saint Cornelius

a stupid rhetorical question, or you don't know what 'rhetorical' means.
dap

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
a cheeseburger fucking a female is pretty hot.  :-[
zzz

Mupepe

• Icon
a cheeseburger fucking a female is pretty hot.  :-[
IAWTP

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

drew

• sy
a stupid rhetorical question, or you don't know what 'rhetorical' means.

i thought "who?" was a standard way of trolling oti

Saint Cornelius

ugh. you try too hard.
dap

drew

• sy
if you only knew how little i care

Saint Cornelius

prove it to me by not having to have the last word, drew!
dap

drew

• sy

spoiler (click to show/hide)
last punctuation symbol doesnt count
[close]

aoi tsuki

im pretty much as hetero as a person can get, i love women

LOVE
o hai straight dave

drew

• sy
i knew someone would get like that ::)

Bildi

• AKA Bildo

But that's just me

:bow

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
A hole's a hole.

Specially a mouth. I've heard.
nat

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
aoi is correct, muepepe is correct even saint is correct. cheeseburger stuff I don't get.

M3wThr33

I think we need a ass-play-talk sticky.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

drew

• sy
nvm

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Lucky I didn't quote :P
AMC

drew

• sy

Powerslave

nvm

chickening out because you dont want people to know who you are on gaf?

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

drew

• sy

Raban

• The baby...
SRY

Powerslave

my man :pimp

Powerslave

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20345667&postcount=73

nice, I wonder what he's gonna say when more people show up to quote that guy

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
 :lol at the last couple of pages.
Boo

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
[youtube=560,345]AmK6cxZaLBo[/youtube]

Need to start watching this shit, they turned the thingy where they walk into an American Gladiator challenge.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Solo

A Gaffer has already stepped in to damage control/ballwash Whitta after Joe's remark  :lol
If I werent banned, Id join you guys. I cant stand Whitta's shilling.

etiolate

[youtube=560,345]AmK6cxZaLBo[/youtube]

Need to start watching this shit, they turned the thingy where they walk into an American Gladiator challenge.

:lol

wtf