Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781081 times)

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
It pisses me off to no end. If you're attracted to white chicks more than black chicks fine, that's a legitimate opinion. But I've seen so many black people dating the fattest, ugliest, or most unsuccessful white women while claiming black women are below their standards. If that's not some fucked up psychology going back many years, I don't know what is.

When you are hung in general on the race of people you date, whether you are a black person, a white person, an asian person, a native american, etc I personally tend to think its very odd. But then I think most people are odd.

Black people haven't been hung for the race of people they are dating for many years now. Get over it.

I meant hung up. As in people's individual hang-ups. Not hung up as in lynching. simple typo.

I was joking lol

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
[youtube=560,345]NmcxIokfOiE[/youtube]

The Oracle of Omaha attempting to troll Axl Rose, people!  :yuck

OptimoPeach

It's funny though, as a white dude if i say i dislike the standard black woman's look, and that the hollywood type of black beauty is almost impossible to find in the real world i live in to boot, i get called on it as a racist.

Here's the kicker though, even black dudes be chasing them white girls. Everybody's knows the score.

meh.

I honestly don't care what white dudes think about black women. Or any kind of women. Or what white people think about in general. Also don't trust forums to tell you who black dudes are chasing. If I went by forums I would have a lot of strange ideas about white people. Which I already do have. I just don't necessarily get them from forums.

My idea of black dudes chasing white girls comes from Basic school, High School and University experience. Take into account though, i'm not talking about african americans, so there's a really really high percentage of black people here that are straight from Africa, no mix involved. And what happens is, black dudes look much better than black chicks, so they have more options. Just telling it like it is, i'm sure there are plenty of beautiful dark chocolate colored nigerian like african girls, but i'm not seeing it over here.
:lol Wrika with the real talk
hi5

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
It pisses me off to no end. If you're attracted to white chicks more than black chicks fine, that's a legitimate opinion. But I've seen so many black people dating the fattest, ugliest, or most unsuccessful white women while claiming black women are below their standards. If that's not some fucked up psychology going back many years, I don't know what is.

When you are hung in general on the race of people you date, whether you are a black person, a white person, an asian person, a native american, etc I personally tend to think its very odd. But then I think most people are odd.

Black people haven't been hung for the race of people they are dating for many years now. Get over it.

I meant hung up. As in people's individual hang-ups. Not hung up as in lynching. simple typo.

I was joking lol

sigh. i haven't had my coffee yet. Not having coffee makes me stupid.  :'(

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20310385&postcount=8425

smh, he is a walking stereotype.

looking through the hot pic/girlfriend thread 90% of black gaffers are only attracted to/date white women.

Goddamn that bitch is CHEESE white.

I always ask my black friends why they date white women over black. I get a different answer every time. One guy told me it's because they're too crazy. Another told me he gets weirded out by how pink their vagina is compared to the rest of them :lol

Wricka: I'm guessing you're saying you find light skinned black women attractive

As a matter of fact i do absolutely (If they are pretty of course). But they barely exist over here.

edit: I do find mixes pretty attractive though, overall.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 03:36:31 PM by WrikaWrek »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
That's fair. Many people are simply attracted to lighter complexions regardless of race. This leads to another thing that annoys me to no end though: black men putting the most average looking black women on a pedestal because they're light skinned. And the superiority complex some of these chicks develop due to this.

Stoney Mason

My idea of black dudes chasing white girls comes from Basic school, High School and University experience. Take into account though, i'm not talking about african americans, so there's a really really high percentage of black people here that are straight from Africa, no mix involved. And what happens is, black dudes look much better than black chicks, so they have more options. Just telling it like it is, i'm sure there are plenty of beautiful dark chocolate colored nigerian like african girls, but i'm not seeing it over here.

I can't speak to a niche group so I won't comment. I know 90% of white dudes go after white women. And 90% of black dudes go after black women. This is for lots of reasons but mainly because black people socialize with black people in their free time and white people socialize with white people in their free time. There is a significant fetish group in every race that seeks out the opposite race exclusively because of various weird or odd reasons.

I have had many white men tell me why they exclusively go after asian women and its never not very odd and weird reasoning wise but then hey that's their fetish.

Mupepe

• Icon
Light skinned black women are  :-\

The best black women are the short, thick and dark girls.  The ones that do their hair all perfect everyday and they look like a black barbie.  Oh and they wear urban clothes but don't look like they just slapped them on.  Tastefully done, well fitted clothing that's not sloppy and purchased for the closest FUBU outlet (does fubu even exist anymore?).  I guess the black version of a chola.  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i dated a senior that was an african exchange student my freshman year of high school  :pimp

orl

Stoney Mason

That's fair. Many people are simply attracted to lighter complexions regardless of race. This leads to another thing that annoys me to no end though: black men putting the most average looking black women on a pedestal because they're light skinned. And the superiority complex some of these chicks develop due to this.

If I have one personal gripe (and its not even a personal gripe, its just the way things are) its that when you are a minority you have to suffer through the majority group in society dominating the culture with their personal perceptions of beauty. The problem is people start to think these particular perceptions are natural and the norm and universal instead of just a specific cultural viewpoint.

It is what it is. It's simpy a numbers game and if a culture has certain biases then hey that the culture. You can't always be in the majority. So its no big deal. But I often have to keep that in mind when I see certain people presented as the standard of beauty. 

Mandark

• Icon
[youtube=560,345]Yhvi7Vwcqr8[/youtube]

Mupepe

• Icon

Raban

• The baby...
SRY

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
damn
©ZH

Himu

IYKYK

Himu

For Malek:
[youtube=560,345]yyJ48-BYb7s[/youtube]
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

If I have one personal gripe (and its not even a personal gripe, its just the way things are) its that when you are a minority you have to suffer through the majority group in society dominating the culture with their personal perceptions of beauty. The problem is people start to think these particular perceptions are natural and the norm and universal instead of just a specific cultural viewpoint.

It is what it is. It's simpy a numbers game and if a culture has certain biases then hey that the culture. You can't always be in the majority. So its no big deal. But I often have to keep that in mind when I see certain people presented as the standard of beauty. 

malek in 3...2...1..

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
reporting certain members itt for racism :wag

how come kosma gets to have two accounts, yet i can't get my name changed? the true racist are willco and bluetsunami.
orl

Barry Egan

you don't know me.

Phoenix Dark

how come kosma gets to have two accounts, yet i can't get my name changed? the true racist are willco and bluetsunami.

the Jewish Italian Alliance must be stopped

Barry Egan

uh I'm not going to tolerate this sort of bigotry.  In twenty years people like you will be detained and executed IMMEDIATELY after saying something like that.

Himu

[youtube=560,345]9U4Ha9HQvMo[/youtube]
:lol
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
SRY

Himu

I have yet to see a good mashup from that site.
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
I have yet to see a good mashup from that site.

Somebody posted a pretty great one a while back. I was trying to find it in my history.

Edit: http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 05:55:01 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Phoenix Dark

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
[youtube=560,345]Yhvi7Vwcqr8[/youtube]

Isn't this the ghost rapper from the early gorillaz albums
???
or who am I thinking of?
sad

OptimoPeach

Yes

[youtube=560,345]o0xDGXotGIE[/youtube]

[youtube=560,345]v_HW_AQiKkc[/youtube]

:bow

Sucks dicks these days, though
hi5

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
DELTRON EVENT 2 WHERE
萌え~

Phoenix Dark

Weed destroys all good rappers  :'(

M3wThr33

Wricka: I'm guessing you're saying you find light skinned black women attractive

I find attractive women attractive.

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Tiger Wood's text messages to Joslyn James (text is  :nsfw)
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tiger:Sent: 03:30 PM 08/29/2009:
Me to. I would wear you out

Tiger:Sent: 03:32 PM 08/29/2009:
I have no idea. I would love to have the ability to make you sore

Tiger:Sent: 03:35 PM 08/29/2009:
In a week. I will try to wear you out

Tiger:Sent: 03:36 PM 08/29/2009:
After i c*m you better start s**king my c*** to get it hard

Tiger:Sent: 04:02 PM 08/29/2009:
I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/29/2009:
Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little wh*re. Put my c*** in your a*s and then shove it down your throat

Tiger:Sent: 04:07 PM 08/29/2009:
You are my f***ing wh*re

Tiger:Sent: 04:08 PM 08/29/2009:
Hold you down while i choke you and F*** that a*s that i own

Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/29/2009:
Then im going to tell you to shut the F*** up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Tiger:Sent: 05:26 PM 08/29/2009:
Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don’t do it right i will slap, spank, bite and f*** you till mercy

Tiger:Sent: 09:20 AM 09/03/2009:
Was playing sexy

Tiger:Sent: 01:28 PM 09/08/2009:
Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

Tiger:Sent: 01:29 PM 09/08/2009:
Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 12:08 PM 10/04/2009:
Don’t F***ing talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F***
[close]
CBG

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
i have no preference for colour. i don't care if they're so black that they disappear at night. if you're hot, you're hot, imo. however, BLOODY LOOKING VAGINAS. omg. nastiest shit ever. like, the ones that are really, really red; they make beef curtains look good.
zzz

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Its probably a cultural thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you gringos jumped the vajayjay of some ebony hipster goddess.

i definitely would. a hot light skinned black hipster chick? i'm hard just thinking about it
nat

OptimoPeach

Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little wh*re. Put my c*** in your a*s and then shove it down your throat

You are my f***ing wh*re

Then im going to tell you to shut the F*** up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don’t do it right i will slap, spank, bite and f*** you till mercy

Was playing sexy

Just morbid curiosity

Don’t F***ing talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F***
[close]
LOL I was trying to get into that site all day yesterday to see these. So good. Guess Tiger's a freak like the rest of us

edit: Here's all of them
Tiger: Sent: 05:46 PM 07/30/2009:
Heading back from the course now.

Tiger:Sent: 05:52 PM 07/30/2009:
How close are you

Tiger:Sent: 06:01 PM 07/30/2009:
I will leave an envelope at the front desk under ms daniels. Your room will be 305. Get settled and let me know when you are ready to see me. I will be i

n room 201. You can come down the stair well next to your room. Make sure absolutely no one sees you

Tiger:Sent: 06:17 PM 07/30/2009:
Just so you know i have to get up at 415 tomorrow.

Tiger:Sent: 07:30 PM 07/30/2009:
Just let me know when you are headed down

Tiger:Sent: 09:46 PM 07/30/2009:
What time is car picking you up tomorrow

Tiger:Sent: 01:14 AM 07/31/2009:
Yes

Tiger:Sent: 01:27 AM 07/31/2009:
Did you get lost. Door is open

Tiger:Sent: 02:16 PM 07/31/2009:
What time do you leave. Im trying to leave. Im trying to get back

Tiger:Sent: 03:57 PM 07/31/2009:
Will back in 5. Let me take a shower and i will text you after

Tiger:Sent: 04:18 PM 07/31/2009:
Oh i know. Not at all. Just glad and suprised i can do that to you Im all clean. Come on down:)

Tiger:Sent: 04:22 PM 07/31/2009:
Hurry:)

Tiger:Sent: 05:08 PM 07/31/2009:
I'm glad you came out

Tiger:Sent: 06:36 PM 07/31/2009:
Awesome baby. Be Safe

Tiger:Sent: 03:13 AM 08/01/2009:
Thank you sexy

Tiger:Sent: 06:34 AM 08/06/2009:
In ohio playing

Tiger:Sent: 05:54 AM 08/09/2009:
I told you im playing these two weeks

Tiger:Sent: 06:50 PM 08/09/2009:
In about a month

Tiger:Sent: 06:51 PM 08/09/2009:
Maybe sooner. Can't talk now. Will text when i can

Tiger:Sent: 01:53 PM 08/13/2009:
Me to

Tiger:Sent: 10:27 AM 08/20/2009:
I hope not. So you have been with others huh since

Tiger:Sent: 10:35 AM 08/23/2009:
I hope so

Tiger:Sent: 10:45 PM 08/23/2009:
Not a bad thing thinking about me

Tiger:Sent: 11:00 PM 08/23/2009:
I totally agree

Tiger:Sent: 11:03 PM 08/23/2009:
In conn

Tiger:Sent: 11:07 PM 03/23/2009:
Ditto

Tiger:Sent: 11: 08 PM 08/23/2009:
I like when you do that to me

Tiger:Sent: 11:11 PM 08/23/2009:
Ditto sexy

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/28/2009:
I want to be deep inside you

Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/28/2009:
Maybe in two weeks in chicago

Tiger:Sent: 03:19 PM 08/29/2009:
I need that so bad

Tiger:Sent: 03;29 PM 08/29/2009:
Now:)

After i cum you better start sucking my cock to get it hard

Tiger:Sent: 03:37 PM 08/29/2009:
Do you ever hook up with other guys or girls

Tiger:Sent: 03:41 PM 08/29/2009:
You didnt answer the question

Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust

Tiger:Sent: 03:48 PM 08/29/2009:
Does that excite you at all or no

Tiger:Sent: 03:52 PM 08/29/2009:
God girl. You better want to take care of me

Tiger:Sent: 03:56 PM 08/29/2009:
You do. Need more of it

Tiger:Sent: 03:59 PM 08/29/2009:
of you

Tiger:Sent: 04"02 PM 08/29/2009:

Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little whore. Put my cock in your ass and then shove it down your throat

You are my fucking whore

Hold you down while i choke you and Fuck that ass that i own

Then im going to tell you to shut the Fuck up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Tiger:Sent: 04:21 PM 08/29/2009:
Where do you want to be bitten

Tiger:Sent: 04:24 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. Now your talking. Whatever i want. You are mine

Tiger:Sent: 04:39 PM 08/29/2009:
Whatever else turns you on

Tiger:Sent: 04:43 PM 08/29/2009:
You tell me what you like

Tiger:Sent: 04:48 PM 08/29/2009:
You are. Always will be. Don't trust people

But you still have not told me what turns you on

Tiger:Sent: 04:53 PM 08/29/2009:
I know you have tried every positing imaginable but what turns you on besides a dp

Tiger:Sent: 5:00 PM 08/29/2009:
I really do want to be rough with you. Slap you around

Tiger:Sent: 05:12 PM 08/29/2009:
For years. And punish you for not seeing me more

Tiger:Sent: 05:15 PM 08/29/2009:
I want you to beg for my cock. Kiss you all over to convince me to let you have it in your mouth

Tiger:Sent: 05:18 PM 08/29/2009:
We will see how bad you want me

Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don't do it right i will slap, spank, bite and fuck you till mercy

Was playing sexy

Tiger:Sent: 04:17 AM 09/04/2009:
Maybe you can fly out to chicage on monday night and leave early wed

Tiger:Sent: 04:23 AM 09/04/2009:
I land at 930 or 10 monday night

Tiger:Sent: 11:57 AM 09/04/2009:
Great. What time so you land

Tiger:Sent: 12:06 PM 09/04/2009:
I land at the earliest at 8 and the latest will be 10

Tiger:Sent: 12:08 PM 09/04/2009:
Midway

Tiger:Sent: 01:42 AM 09/07/2009:
I cant wait to see you as well. What time do you land again

Tiger:Sent: 03:15 AM 09/07/2009:
You are going to be headed to the hyatt lodge. 2815 jorie blvd oak brook, il 60523. Phone 630 990 5800

Tiger:Sent: 11:38 AM 09/07/2009:
Did you get my text with all the info

Tiger:Sent: 11:41 AM 09/07/2009:
I will text you the room number when i get there. Im still in boston

Tiger:Sent: 11:43 AM 09/07/2009:
I have to check in to get the room

Tiger:Sent: 11:44 AM 09/07/2009:
I should get there before you anyways

Tiger:Sent: 12:27 PM 09/07/2009:
In about 3 hours

Tiger:Sent: 12:30 PM 09/07/2009:
I will be there before you for sure

Tiger:Sent: 12:35 PM 09/07/2009:
You just make sure you take care of me when you get here

Tiger:Sent: 06:28 PM 09/07/2009:
Great

Tiger:Sent: 06:30 PM 09/07/2009:
Let me know when your about 20 out i will order dinner. And what would you like to eat

Tiger:Sent: 06:33 PM 09/07/2009:
I am pretty tired after today. I am going to go to sleep early

Tiger:Sent: 06:53 PM 09/07/2009:
How close are you

Tiger:Sent: 07:09 PM 09/07/2009:
What do you want to eat

Tiger:Sent: 07:10 PM 09/07/2009:
Anything simple

Tiger:Sent: 07:12 PM 09/07/2009:
No turkey unless it's a club sandwich

Tiger:Sent: 07:32 PM 09/07/2009:
How close

Tiger:Sent: 07:38 PM 09/07/2009:
Head to the elevators and go to 334. Thats your room. The door will be open with the dead bolt. I have to get back here to wait for the food. Im in room 358.

Tiger:Sent: 07:42 PM 09/07/2009:
Let me know when you are in the room. Food just got here

Tiger:Sent: 07:47 PM 09/07/2009:
Sweet. Dont come down here yet. Lots of people in the hall. I will let you know when it clears

Tiger:Sent: 08:16 PM 09/07/2009:
Are you close to being ready

Tiger:Sent; 08:32 PM 09/07/2009:
Come on down. Its quiet here in the hall now

Tiger:Sent: 08:35 PM 09/07/2009:
There is a room service cart in my hall. Be careful

Room358

Tiger:Sent: 09:59 PM 09/07/2009:
Make it ok

Tiger:Sent: 10:01 PM 09/07/2009:
Ok. Lights out. Good night sexy

Tiger:Sent: 08:49 AM 09/08/2009:
Hope you slept as good as i did. I just woke up which is un heard of

Tiger:Sent: 10:23 AM 09/08/2009:
So when can i have that ass again

Tiger:Sent: 12:40 PM 09/08/2009:
I will be back in a couple hours

Tiger:Sent: 12:42 PM 09/08/2009:
I have to leave for an appearance at 430 but i will be back at 730 for dinner and lots of dessert with you. How about a quickie before i go:)

Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 01:30 PM 09/08/2009:
Really. You. You have done just about everything havent you

Tiger:Sent: 01:32 PM 09/08/2009:
Never done it. I think i would get stage freight

Tiger:Sent: 02:28 PM 09/08/2009:
Maybe

Tiger:Sent: 03:38 PM 09/08/2009:
I will be over in 10mins

Tiger:Sent: 03:40 PM 09/08/2009:
Why dont you come over here now instead

Tiger:Sent: 03:41 PM 09/08/2009:
Enter thru room 360. Its next door

Tiger:Sent: 03:42 PM 09/08/2009:
Hurry so i come in that ass

Tiger:Sent: 03:54 PM 09/08/2009:
Let me know when you leave your room

Tiger:Sent: 07:32 PM 09/08/2009:
You felt amazing to baby. How much was your flight by the way

Tiger:Sent: 07:35 PM 09/08/2009:
Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before i see you tonight

Tiger:Sent: 07:39 PM 09/08/2009:
Parent hood melt down:)

Tiger:Sent: 08:01 PM 09/08/2009:
How much was your flight

Tiger:Sent: 05:03 AM 09/09/2009:
Shit i fell back to sleep. just woke up. I have to leave in about 15 mins. I tee off at 700

Tiger:Sent: 07:43 PM 09/09/2009:
Great thing is we have a life time of this

Tiger:Sent: 05:44 AM 10/01/2009:
I know that. Thats why i wont do that.

Tiger:Sent: 06:02 PM 10/01/2009:
Baby im not going anywhere or doing anything. You please me like no other has or ever will. I'm not losing that. You have to understand people love to tal

k about me. sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. I have learned to just roll with it no matter how much it upsets me when its not true. My life is a

fish bowl

Tiger:Sent: 10:40 AM 10/04/2009:
Guys from dubai. Investors. So my agent being suggested that we go back to my room at the mansion for lunch. He doesnt know about us, obviously

Tiger:Sent: 11:31 AM 10/04/2009:
This has been a total shit trip. Im sorry i fucked up last night. And this shit. We will get it right next time so we can spend more time together.

Tiger:Sent: 12:06 PM 10/04/2009:
Oh my god. If they were with me. You would have ruined everything

Tiger:Sent: 12:07 PM 10/04/2009:
I told you. Oh my god. I cant believe what just happened

Don't Fucking talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, Fuck
[close]
hi5

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Its probably a cultural thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you gringos jumped the vajayjay of some ebony hipster goddess.

Old white euro/americans dudes love black chocolate, I'm believing to think that if you are old, Caucasian and on vacation here without your family its tradition to walk around with a black chick you picked up at a resort :lol
Drunk

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
like, naomi campbell's fucking hot:

[youtube=560,345]cupnsUDyjuA[/youtube]

:drool
zzz

Powerslave

You are my f***ing wh*re

Was playing sexy

Just morbid curiosity

[close]
LOL I was trying to get into that site all day yesterday to see these. So good. Guess Tiger's a freak like the rest of us

edit: Here's all of them
Tiger: Sent: 05:46 PM 07/30/2009:
Heading back from the course now.

Tiger:Sent: 05:52 PM 07/30/2009:
How close are you

I will leave an envelope at the front desk under ms daniels. Your room will be 305. Get settled and let me know when you are ready to see me. I will be i

n room 201. You can come down the stair well next to your room. Make sure absolutely no one sees you

Tiger:Sent: 06:17 PM 07/30/2009:
Just so you know i have to get up at 415 tomorrow.

Tiger:Sent: 07:30 PM 07/30/2009:
Just let me know when you are headed down

Tiger:Sent: 09:46 PM 07/30/2009:
What time is car picking you up tomorrow

Tiger:Sent: 01:14 AM 07/31/2009:
Yes

Tiger:Sent: 01:27 AM 07/31/2009:
Did you get lost. Door is open

Tiger:Sent: 02:16 PM 07/31/2009:
What time do you leave. Im trying to leave. Im trying to get back

Tiger:Sent: 03:57 PM 07/31/2009:
Will back in 5. Let me take a shower and i will text you after

Tiger:Sent: 04:18 PM 07/31/2009:
Oh i know. Not at all. Just glad and suprised i can do that to you Im all clean. Come on down:)

Tiger:Sent: 04:22 PM 07/31/2009:
Hurry:)

Tiger:Sent: 05:08 PM 07/31/2009:
I'm glad you came out

Tiger:Sent: 06:36 PM 07/31/2009:
Awesome baby. Be Safe

Tiger:Sent: 03:13 AM 08/01/2009:
Thank you sexy

Tiger:Sent: 06:34 AM 08/06/2009:
In ohio playing

Tiger:Sent: 05:54 AM 08/09/2009:
I told you im playing these two weeks

Tiger:Sent: 06:50 PM 08/09/2009:
In about a month

Tiger:Sent: 06:51 PM 08/09/2009:
Maybe sooner. Can't talk now. Will text when i can

Tiger:Sent: 01:53 PM 08/13/2009:
Me to

Tiger:Sent: 10:27 AM 08/20/2009:
I hope not. So you have been with others huh since

Tiger:Sent: 10:35 AM 08/23/2009:
I hope so

Tiger:Sent: 10:45 PM 08/23/2009:
Not a bad thing thinking about me

Tiger:Sent: 11:00 PM 08/23/2009:
I totally agree

Tiger:Sent: 11:03 PM 08/23/2009:
In conn

Tiger:Sent: 11:07 PM 03/23/2009:
Ditto

Tiger:Sent: 11: 08 PM 08/23/2009:
I like when you do that to me

Tiger:Sent: 11:11 PM 08/23/2009:
Ditto sexy

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/28/2009:
I want to be deep inside you

Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/28/2009:
Maybe in two weeks in chicago

Tiger:Sent: 03:19 PM 08/29/2009:
I need that so bad

Tiger:Sent: 03;29 PM 08/29/2009:
Now:)

After i cum you better start sucking my cock to get it hard

Tiger:Sent: 03:37 PM 08/29/2009:
Do you ever hook up with other guys or girls

Tiger:Sent: 03:41 PM 08/29/2009:
You didnt answer the question

Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust

Tiger:Sent: 03:48 PM 08/29/2009:
Does that excite you at all or no

Tiger:Sent: 03:52 PM 08/29/2009:
God girl. You better want to take care of me

Tiger:Sent: 03:56 PM 08/29/2009:
You do. Need more of it

Tiger:Sent: 03:59 PM 08/29/2009:
of you

Tiger:Sent: 04"02 PM 08/29/2009:

Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little whore. Put my cock in your ass and then shove it down your throat

You are my fucking whore

Hold you down while i choke you and Fuck that ass that i own

Then im going to tell you to shut the Fuck up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

Tiger:Sent: 04:21 PM 08/29/2009:
Where do you want to be bitten

Tiger:Sent: 04:24 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. Now your talking. Whatever i want. You are mine

Tiger:Sent: 04:39 PM 08/29/2009:
Whatever else turns you on

Tiger:Sent: 04:43 PM 08/29/2009:
You tell me what you like

You are. Always will be. Don't trust people

But you still have not told me what turns you on

Tiger:Sent: 04:53 PM 08/29/2009:
I know you have tried every positing imaginable but what turns you on besides a dp

Tiger:Sent: 5:00 PM 08/29/2009:
I really do want to be rough with you. Slap you around

Tiger:Sent: 05:12 PM 08/29/2009:
For years. And punish you for not seeing me more

Tiger:Sent: 05:15 PM 08/29/2009:
I want you to beg for my cock. Kiss you all over to convince me to let you have it in your mouth

Tiger:Sent: 05:18 PM 08/29/2009:
We will see how bad you want me

Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don't do it right i will slap, spank, bite and fuck you till mercy

Was playing sexy

Tiger:Sent: 04:17 AM 09/04/2009:
Maybe you can fly out to chicage on monday night and leave early wed

Tiger:Sent: 04:23 AM 09/04/2009:
I land at 930 or 10 monday night

Tiger:Sent: 11:57 AM 09/04/2009:
Great. What time so you land

Tiger:Sent: 12:06 PM 09/04/2009:
I land at the earliest at 8 and the latest will be 10

Tiger:Sent: 12:08 PM 09/04/2009:
Midway

Tiger:Sent: 01:42 AM 09/07/2009:
I cant wait to see you as well. What time do you land again

Tiger:Sent: 03:15 AM 09/07/2009:
You are going to be headed to the hyatt lodge. 2815 jorie blvd oak brook, il 60523. Phone 630 990 5800

Tiger:Sent: 11:38 AM 09/07/2009:
Did you get my text with all the info

Tiger:Sent: 11:41 AM 09/07/2009:
I will text you the room number when i get there. Im still in boston

Tiger:Sent: 11:43 AM 09/07/2009:
I have to check in to get the room

Tiger:Sent: 11:44 AM 09/07/2009:
I should get there before you anyways

Tiger:Sent: 12:27 PM 09/07/2009:
In about 3 hours

Tiger:Sent: 12:30 PM 09/07/2009:
I will be there before you for sure

Tiger:Sent: 12:35 PM 09/07/2009:
You just make sure you take care of me when you get here

Tiger:Sent: 06:28 PM 09/07/2009:
Great

Tiger:Sent: 06:30 PM 09/07/2009:
Let me know when your about 20 out i will order dinner. And what would you like to eat

Tiger:Sent: 06:33 PM 09/07/2009:
I am pretty tired after today. I am going to go to sleep early

Tiger:Sent: 06:53 PM 09/07/2009:
How close are you

Tiger:Sent: 07:09 PM 09/07/2009:
What do you want to eat

Tiger:Sent: 07:10 PM 09/07/2009:
Anything simple

Tiger:Sent: 07:12 PM 09/07/2009:
No turkey unless it's a club sandwich

Tiger:Sent: 07:32 PM 09/07/2009:
How close

Tiger:Sent: 07:38 PM 09/07/2009:
Head to the elevators and go to 334. Thats your room. The door will be open with the dead bolt. I have to get back here to wait for the food. Im in room 358.

Tiger:Sent: 07:42 PM 09/07/2009:
Let me know when you are in the room. Food just got here

Tiger:Sent: 07:47 PM 09/07/2009:
Sweet. Dont come down here yet. Lots of people in the hall. I will let you know when it clears

Tiger:Sent: 08:16 PM 09/07/2009:
Are you close to being ready

Tiger:Sent; 08:32 PM 09/07/2009:
Come on down. Its quiet here in the hall now

There is a room service cart in my hall. Be careful

Room358

Tiger:Sent: 09:59 PM 09/07/2009:
Make it ok

Tiger:Sent: 10:01 PM 09/07/2009:
Ok. Lights out. Good night sexy

Tiger:Sent: 08:49 AM 09/08/2009:
Hope you slept as good as i did. I just woke up which is un heard of

Tiger:Sent: 10:23 AM 09/08/2009:
So when can i have that ass again

Tiger:Sent: 12:40 PM 09/08/2009:
I will be back in a couple hours

Tiger:Sent: 12:42 PM 09/08/2009:
I have to leave for an appearance at 430 but i will be back at 730 for dinner and lots of dessert with you. How about a quickie before i go:)

Just morbid curiosity

Tiger:Sent: 01:30 PM 09/08/2009:
Really. You. You have done just about everything havent you

Tiger:Sent: 01:32 PM 09/08/2009:
Never done it. I think i would get stage freight

Tiger:Sent: 02:28 PM 09/08/2009:
Maybe

Tiger:Sent: 03:38 PM 09/08/2009:
I will be over in 10mins

Tiger:Sent: 03:40 PM 09/08/2009:
Why dont you come over here now instead

Tiger:Sent: 03:41 PM 09/08/2009:
Enter thru room 360. Its next door

Tiger:Sent: 03:42 PM 09/08/2009:
Hurry so i come in that ass

Tiger:Sent: 03:54 PM 09/08/2009:
Let me know when you leave your room

Tiger:Sent: 07:32 PM 09/08/2009:
You felt amazing to baby. How much was your flight by the way

Tiger:Sent: 07:35 PM 09/08/2009:
Having a few issues at home. Might be a little later before i see you tonight

Tiger:Sent: 07:39 PM 09/08/2009:
Parent hood melt down:)

Tiger:Sent: 08:01 PM 09/08/2009:
How much was your flight

Tiger:Sent: 05:03 AM 09/09/2009:
Shit i fell back to sleep. just woke up. I have to leave in about 15 mins. I tee off at 700

Tiger:Sent: 05:44 AM 10/01/2009:
I know that. Thats why i wont do that.

Baby im not going anywhere or doing anything. You please me like no other has or ever will. I'm not losing that. You have to understand people love to tal

k about me. sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. I have learned to just roll with it no matter how much it upsets me when its not true. My life is a

fish bowl

Tiger:Sent: 10:40 AM 10/04/2009:
Guys from dubai. Investors. So my agent being suggested that we go back to my room at the mansion for lunch. He doesnt know about us, obviously

Tiger:Sent: 11:31 AM 10/04/2009:
This has been a total shit trip. Im sorry i fucked up last night. And this shit. We will get it right next time so we can spend more time together.

Tiger:Sent: 12:06 PM 10/04/2009:
Oh my god. If they were with me. You would have ruined everything

Tiger:Sent: 12:07 PM 10/04/2009:
I told you. Oh my god. I cant believe what just happened

Don't Fucking talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, Fuck
[close]

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TIGER WOODS "SCANDAL" FFS. It's non of our goddamn business.

OptimoPeach

Can't help enjoying a good shitstorm
hi5

Powerslave

Phoenix Dark

god that sounds so dated  :yuck

Barry Egan

:-\

Powerslave

god that sounds so dated  :yuck

Yeah enough of this in the closet shit. Just come out of it, PD.

Phoenix Dark

only thing i'd come in to is your hair, hog boy

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390649

top dollarz

I guess he's trying to get some material for a new script he's working on. :smug
©@©™

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Guys, who do you think would win in a fight: The Phantom or The Shadow? Please be detailed, include a plot synopsis, cast of characters, scene breakdowns, storyboards, etc.
PSP

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
batman.

Phoenix Dark

Gary Whitta writing time-travel, pirate vs starship opus

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i would say the shadow from the pulp stories (the asshole version who would shoot you and laugh while you bled to death), but it really  all depends on how many kids the current phantom has
sup

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Is there a current Phantom? haven't seem one of those books in ages.
Drunk

Beezy

Weed destroys all good rappers  :'(
false

reporting certain members itt for racism :wag

You can report DEEEEEEEEZ NUTZZZZZZZ :smug
ethered

Phoenix Dark

How is that false Beezy. Just look at Nas yo

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
[youtube=560,345]9U4Ha9HQvMo[/youtube]

how did I miss this :rofl

I like the ticker headlines:
Porno better than movie it was based on.
Report: Kids too lazy to imitate TV violence.
©@©™

Raban

• The baby...
i think Tiger Woods is a smooth borito.

i don't understand why America hates on cheating so much. Haven't we learned from Clinton?

people have got to be ironically appaled that this is happening
SRY