Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780496 times)

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Highlighting the cameramen, which is the reason most people watched the video in the first place, does not change the content of the video at all. Quit being dense.

Highlighting the cameramen, but not the actual men carrying weapons, does change how the video is perceived - most people didn't even pick up on the fact that two men had weapons. If you can't understand that, you should ask for a refund for your film school degree.
PSP

I'm just glad the kids survived, so they can grow up to be suicide bombers and nuke our country to shit. ::)

And most people do pick up that the group had weapons, but again as the article you yourself posted mentions this isn't abnormal in the region. Plenty of civilians carry weapons; they live in a war zone.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:22:29 PM by The Dark Shake 3000 »

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392288

:rofl himumu baiting people in this thread.
Drunk

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392220

:teehee

*joke about Seaworld needing a replacement whale after that orca killed the trainer*
nat

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
People who read the Daily Mirror? ??? Isn't that the last bastion of British press along with The Sun?

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.

drew

• sy
god, shake is such a fucking CUNT, i bet he thinks the war is wrong too, and forgets about 911 and that how all those jawas would like nothing more than to eradicate his entire way of life, sure iraq was invaded over bullshit but im glad hussein is dead, arent you?

Too bad Hussein ain't drew :tbslol

Also I don't know where you're pulling all that shit from, since none of this discussion has covered any of those topics. But since you asked, I agree that Hussein needed to be removed from power but that the way we've gone about managing this war is like one fuck-up after another. I don't support terrorists, and as a New Yorker it's pretty hard to forget 9/11. But thanks for assuming I'm some terrorist sympathizer, you stupid piece of shit. Please shoot yourself in the face with one of your guns :tbslol
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 03:58:47 PM by The Dark Shake 3000 »

drew

• sy
i dont know where youre pulling this shit from, because i dont own a gun yet, also sorry that youre a new yorker, you must be so "affected" ::)

Pulling what shit? You literally said you bet I'm some terrorist sympathizer because I'm against US soldiers slaughtering innocents* overseas. You're a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow. :lol

*As in not terrorists, as in people who just happen to live in a place that isn't the US

drew

• sy
im sure theyre not for it either, blame the air force not the military as a whole, and yeah believe it or not there are a lot of people that think we should just pull out of afghanistan asap and i assumed you were one of those people

I don't blame the military as a whole. I blame the higher ups who continue to twist facts and flat-out lie to the American public, and the handful of nutjobs in the military who don't belong there. As I stated countless times in this very thread, my beef isn't with all soldiers or the whole military, just the people who treat combat like they're playing Xbox Live and the bureaucrats who cover up shady shit to try and save face. The fact that you twist that into "Shake hates all military and probably America" just demonstrates what a simplistic, arrogant view of politics and patriotism you have.

drew

• sy
i was about to say i take it back until i read that last part :teehee

I'm sorry you can't bother to read my posts before trying to start shit with me :spin

drew

• sy
i think thats the first time ive ever been called patriotic in my life :lol im totally against that marine corps bullshit attitude and swagger, which is why i wanted to eventually try to get into special forces, who are devoid of that bs and half of their daily job is to build a repore with the locals and teach police and afghan soldiers, you know, actually try to build up the country

drew

• sy
no u

drew

• sy
sorry to crack that eggshell of self affirmation that youve built to reassure yourself that youre doing the right thing by not going into the military

Being in the military was never an option for me, since I hate the desert, don't mess with guns and don't want to die before I've hit my twenties. :lol

I'd rather live in an eggshell than rot in a bodybag.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I'd rather live in an eggshell than rot in a bodybag.

There's a Kosma joke in here somewhere

drew

• sy

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Relevant to PD's interests (well, not the person but the show)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20673187&postcount=1982

*reported for CP*

**Its safe to click... just awkward
:9

Mupepe

• Icon
Hotttttttttttttt

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
The fuck is that!?

The actress playing Arya in the A Song of Fire and Ice series.
dog

Phoenix Dark

Relevant to PD's interests (well, not the person but the show)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20673187&postcount=1982

*reported for CP*

**Its safe to click... just awkward

She looks almost exactly like I pictured Arya in my head. Can't wait to see her wreckin folks :bow

Mupepe

• Icon
I can't wait to see folks wreckin her :hump

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Wait, is this show going to be legal in my state?
©@©™

Himu

look at how huge her head is
IYKYK

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
She looks really young.  I know she is suppose to be young, but...

Mupepe

• Icon
so tender and ripe mmmm

Veidt

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

THEY STANK  :lol

Chappelle show, the greatest tv show ever.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

THEY STANK  :lol

Chappelle show, the greatest tv show ever.

:rofl
dog

Phoenix Dark

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
That last bit about divorcing his wife is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on TV.
©ZH

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

where is this from? :drool

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I want to know too, it is relevant to my interests :drool
Drunk

etiolate

(Image removed from quote.)

where is this from? :drool

I see they got duct tape in heaven

NOT SURPRISED

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392328

Most american girls have never really seen uncut men due to the rediculous unecessary tradition, so they might find it unapealing. Depends on the girl. IMO -uncut is better, as they've got an extra layer of awesomeness.

Mmmmm...extra layer of awesomeness.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Uncut is disgusting. Dont believe her lies, Joe. I like you just how you are.
fat

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I'd still love for someone to justify them chasing down the dude crawling away, unarmed, and then firing upon a van clearly loaded with civilians. Please, go ahead. You people act like there is only one massacre depicted in the video.

The first attack was justified.  There were soldiers being ambushed with small arms fire and RPG's 100m away so obviously the gunner was looking for anybody carrying anything that looked like a weapon.  At that small of a resolution in black and white, I can totally understand him mistaking the camera for a gun.  Apparently they did find guns and RPG's on the bodies though.

The second attack is not right though I'm not sure who exactly is to blame.  It may be illegal under some international law that you can't shoot people evacuating wounded soldiers but insurgents may not count as civilians or soldiers and so the rules of engagement allow them to be shooting at people evacuating insurgents.  The problem is that even then, it was just an educated guess that the first group were insurgents.

With how the two journalists were following around that particular band of insurgents, the soldiers getting ambushed nearby, and the van coming at that particular time down that street it really sounds like it was a big case of people being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Firing on the second group was just wrong though.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Getting laid isn't difficult. Just lower your standards far enough.

Now, landing a bird that you'll feel good about the day after, that's more of an achievement

Veidt

Karbash boh uhbahanyahay, midganka xun. :lol

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wish we had somalis on this forum :(  Shit would have been epic. Because now, no one understand this shit i'm writing.
[close]

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:21:03 PM by Veidt »

Powerslave

i'll midganka your xun :drake

Veidt

Midgan came from some tribe that used to have a thing for animals or something.

And xun = when something is foul, bad,ugly, vile, disgusting.

The "x" is pronounced "H"

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
So you just said you wanna do the nasty, doggy style.
©@©™

Veidt

Worse...
First part of the sentence says something about being whipped. "Karbash"= Whip ....- god, i love the sound of that. :lol

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
"by Nadia Oxford" prolly the first and only time evilore's ever talked to a woman lololol
うぐう

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Malka says he's not a fan of warm cuddles for himself, either: other members can, and will, challenge his opinions.
fat

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
What bullshit. :rofl
PS4

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I like how the only sources they got for Devs are Sony first party :lol
fat

DJ_Tet

little Tyler, forever in his own world of bullshit
TIT

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I can't hate.  The guy doesn't have to work a day in his life, all moderators and staff are unpaid volunteers...he's got it made.
PS4