Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780909 times)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store

Veidt

Got banned on GAF. For apparently spoiling something about 24 ,that was 2 days old. In a Lost thread.
The following happened:
1. Got called a "dumb fucking asshole" and " you deserve to be gone for that.
2. I say people who are really THAT invested in it, should have already watched it
3. I offer to be spoiled for the next LOST episode as punishment
4. I get banned 10 days.
5. go to the 24 thread, see the same person that called me an asshole, is calling me an asshole again in that thread.

It's cool and all I accept the ban. But it's not like go spoiling things all the time, or not even apologized.

Why do some people go that crazy over accidental spoilers?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 06:13:28 AM by Veidt »

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
It's omg_rite.  He's like the angriest person on the internet.  He makes Triumph look like Jeff Goldblum. 

Veidt

:lol
In other news :

The dude at the end  :rofl

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
you big dumb asshole
nat

Veidt

:lol

By the way, Fistful, you already have an alt on GAF?

Wish you did mang.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
no. no interest in posting if it's not my account
nat

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
just pay evilore the 50 dollars already man.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Pay me the $30 and you can have fistfuIofmetal
fat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
just pay evilore the 50 dollars already man.

don't want to be THAT guy.
nat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Cast this guy in a zombie flick:
[youtube=560,345]0dZr5Obmp_c[youtube]

:rofl
©ZH

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3

Please tell me you're not referring to jackfrost.

I'm pretty sure that was drinky's other account. Or at least some kind of community account that could be used to troll by numerous people.

Crushed: I don't even know what that means.

No, it wasnt.  It was some weeaboo who wanted to distance himself from his old persona.  He turned in the old account to be banned so he could continue on with a new one.  He posts here sporadically under the same new name.
sad

OptimoPeach

I heard it's Andrew Vestal -- whoever that is :teehee

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:teehee :teehee :teehee
[close]
hi5

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Why are you even posting spoilers in unrelated threads? I'll have to agree with omgrite here, which makes me barf. As a fan of the show, spoilers for that episode would suck major dick.

The rules for spoilers are pretty simple. Post them in the official thread, assuming they relate to the recent episode. If it's about future episodes, ie shit you read/saw elsewhere, spoiler tags. And don't go into unrelated threads and mention spoilers - not everyone has seen new episodes

Robo

omg_rite is also a Creed fan.  You have more in common than you even know.
obo

Phoenix Dark

Creed's first album is a classic rock album, get over it

OptimoPeach

His favorite Metallica album is St. Anger

edit: Actually maybe it's their last one. Either way he's the champion of bad taste
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 01:27:24 PM by OptimoPeach »
hi5

Veidt

Why are you even posting spoilers in unrelated threads? I'll have to agree with omgrite here, which makes me barf. As a fan of the show, spoilers for that episode would suck major dick.

The rules for spoilers are pretty simple. Post them in the official thread, assuming they relate to the recent episode. If it's about future episodes, ie shit you read/saw elsewhere, spoiler tags. And don't go into unrelated threads and mention spoilers - not everyone has seen new episodes

Yep. Realize this. It was a mistake.  Apologized, and heck, I even deserve the ban.  I think you would agree when I say, that just flat out calling someone a "Stupid asshole" or "dumb asshole" is a bit too much of an overreaction for something like that. Especially if they're apologizing. If someone spoiled the Lost ending for me ( which is nowhere near what I did), I'd feel fucked. But, I wouldn't go around personally insulting people.

Learned my lesson though. Some people take somethings waaaaayyy too seriously.

Robo

It's alright, man, I welcome your opinions with arms wide open :heart

even if they are nomg wrong
obo

Phoenix Dark

Yep. Realize this. It was a mistake.  Apologized, and heck, I even deserve the ban.  I think you would agree when I say, that just flat out calling someone a "Stupid asshole" or "dumb asshole" is a bit too much of an overreaction for something like that. Especially if they're apologizing. If someone spoiled the Lost ending for me ( which is nowhere near what I did), I'd feel fucked. But, I wouldn't go around personally insulting people.

True, but you spoiled a pretty MAJOR development. At least I'm assuming you did, I haven't seen the post. But I saw that episode, and what else could the spoiler be lol

Veidt

True, but you spoiled a pretty MAJOR development. At least I'm assuming you did, I haven't seen the post. But I saw that episode, and what else could the spoiler be lol

lol That's exactly what  it is. : :lol

drew

• sy

this is the black equivalent to a white guy thinking lil wayne is the best rapper alive

Veidt

I seriously don't even know what Creed is.  :lol

Phoenix Dark

haters hating :rofl
[youtube=560,345]6cPur8EbdO4[/youtube]
 :usavich

drew

• sy
pretty much

OptimoPeach

this is the black equivalent to a white guy thinking lil wayne is the best rapper alive
:lol This is like the perfect analogy
hi5

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
yeah  :lol
püp

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Its not hating, its a well known fact that Creed is utter garbage.

Mark Tremonte is an amazing guitar player.
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

Its not hating, its a well known fact that Creed is utter garbage.

Mark Tremonte is an amazing guitar player.
this

Their first album is amazing

Brehvolution

:bow power chords :bow2

:bow dropped D tuning :bow2

Alter Bridge > Creed

Just listen
[youtube=560,345]EP_C8IamUSI[/youtube]
©ZH

drew

• sy
I WILL SURVIYEEYIVE

Brehvolution

Do you like Nickelback?
???
The few Creed songs I like were never on the radio.

©ZH

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Pat Boone  :lol :lol :lol
püp

Brehvolution

I like Tremonte but I concede that the singer is a deuche.
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

Agreed. He broke up the band  :'(

Wow, PD likes Creed? Jesus christ dude.

etiolate

GAF's moral compass is pretty fucked up

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

Veidt

AND I DON'T WANNA TALK TO A SCIENTIST .... Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKA'S LYIN' AND GETTIN' ME PISSED!

:rofl :rofl

"Magic everywhere in this bitch"

:rofl
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 03:15:53 PM by Veidt »

Beezy

So does PD classify as an Uncle Tom?
Only black people can be Uncle Toms.

drew

• sy
FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK? :rofl

jesus christ this has been all over everywhere for like over a week I HATE YOU SO MUCH

Yeah, I posted that like a week ago. :spin

ferrarimanf355

Yeah, I posted that like a week ago. :spin
Oops, didn't see that. But did you post the analysis?

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Veidt

I must admit. I did my best to avoid it this entire week. But I finally cracked, and god, I do not regret it. :lol

ferrarimanf355

Did anyone catch Glee last night?

Phoenix Dark

I don't even think EB's gay subtext is high enough for Glee smh

ferrarimanf355

Sue's gotta be the most awesome bad guy ever in recorded history. srsly.

drew

• sy
icp is from detroit?

it all makes sense now.

Michigan ::)

Veidt

So true

ferrarimanf355

The Red Queen? The Wicked Witch Of The West? Emperor Palpatine? Sepiroth? The Joker? Piffle, they can't hold a candle to Sue Sylvester.  :-*

drew

• sy
i have been to a gas station (bp) in michigan that was selling guns 10 feet away from the cash register

i wish i was kidding

I bet PD and Cheebs are closet Juggalos :teehee

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
So does PD classify as an Uncle Tom?

more like Uncle Kracker

Veidt

I've been asking everyone around me, what exactly the iPad does, that a laptop or even the iPhone can't do. No one seems to be able to answer this question.

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
To be fair, the Ipad is a very good video player.  I'd love to have something like that on flights or when I have really bad constipation.  For $500, it's not a bad deal. 

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
how's the battery on video playback tho'? And does it do 720peez?