Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780575 times)

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
But not surprising.
AMC

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
You can only lie to yourself for so long, handsome. You can seek comfort in my arms when you feel ready.  :-[

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
But not surprising.

Yeah, that's true. She was pretty warped.
PSP

Robo

nudes of HERSELF?  fistful is on the case.  :american
obo

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I haven't read OA since back when that under-age asian girl was spamming nudes and what-not. Checked out DJ_tet's thread now, and they seem very angry over there. :(
:wtf

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
nudes? Where?? Of who??
nat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
No, she still posts there. But I'm sure it's a jc.

OA tore Lexi a new one.  Not the best place to go when you're in her situation.
But the place likes  you more when you make fun of yourself. And Lexi was way too serious about the whole situation.
Sonarrat is openly gay on the forum, and he even likes to fuck animals. And he has a lot of supporters there. They still call him a cigarillo, but they call everyone like that.

Been lurking OA since 2003. The place has really gone to the shitter now, though.
I thought he liked to fuck people while wearing an animal suit?

And he's a piano genius apparently too....so artistic offset and all that.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
lemurs nudes?  I'd look at those.  ...She's over 18 now right?

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
But not when she would've taken them :wag

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I've posted on OA a few times. wasn't my thing. too many characters
nat

Third

• BODY TALK
No, she still posts there. But I'm sure it's a jc.

OA tore Lexi a new one.  Not the best place to go when you're in her situation.
But the place likes  you more when you make fun of yourself. And Lexi was way too serious about the whole situation.
Sonarrat is openly gay on the forum, and he even likes to fuck animals. And he has a lot of supporters there. They still call him a cigarillo, but they call everyone like that.

Been lurking OA since 2003. The place has really gone to the shitter now, though.
I thought he liked to fuck people while wearing an animal suit?

And he's a piano genius apparently too....so artistic offset and all that.

He gets turned on by deer.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
and himumuro likes chicks with dicks. we all have our things. dont hate
nat

Third

• BODY TALK
He can fuck a whole zoo. I don't care.
I don't like pedo's, though.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I never bothered with the TransGAF thread because it wasn't my thing.  Not that I'm against transsexuals but if it has creepfucks like Alfarif, then I can fill in the blanks as to what the thread will end up being.

lemurs nudes?  I'd look at those.  ...She's over 18 now right?

She's been 15 or 16 years old for almost a decade now.
🍆🍆

drew

• sy
I've posted on OA a few times. wasn't my thing. too many characters

im nuka-cola on oa

as if it wasnt obvious

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
what is alfarif's problem and what happened between oa and the two cheeseburgers on gaf?  I'd imagine gaf is pretty quick to ban anybody who isn't too accepting of anybody's sexual preferences.

That's actually what I like about OA.  You can bet that anyone who posted there has tough skin.

etiolate

Yeah you're going to get banned, Dragona said she'll help em out.

Help the trans members out?

Here's the thing, the trans thread and its most active members proliferate and celebrate female stereotypes more than anywhere else on the forum. Far too much of the m2f voices are voices that equate female gender to something out of an anime cartoon. The discussion often dissolves to ditzy banter and teeny-like concerns over nail polish and how one's hair looks that day. For the crap Himu gets, he at least gears the discussion to actual exploration of the trans issue and engages in those discussions. Outside of that, it's Legally Blonde 3. And posters like Alfarif or whatever his name is seem most enticed and attracted to the anime maid girl aspect of the behavior of m2f posters in the thread.

It's not that you can't have girly interests, it's that you have people deciding they are female based on an idea of female gender that is entirely void the real issues of being female, and is instead surely footed in playing a stereotyped and diminutive role.

And if I'm defending woman-kind, that pisses me off.  

I agree, which is why I haven't really participated in that discussion in the thread. I have a bigger interest in exploring trans issues and helping people deal with possibly having gender identity disorder than I do with the anime maid complex, which kinda disgusts me. I've been trying to help that junpei guy in the thread by suggesting to him that that there are ways to feel effeminate without transitioning. For some people that's enough, for others it's not. It seems to be less about trans and trans issues and more about girly talk, or something. I dunno.

This is why and this is just an example, if I had gender identity disorder - maybe I do, maybe I don't - I wouldn't display it for all to see.

oh come on. the trannyfolk in that thread are clearly fairly closeted and repressed, and the thread -- a single thread! -- is a harmless outlet for them to experiment a bit. so they act like twee stereotypes. so what? if "tweeness" merited censure, i woulda asked for etoilet's banning eons ago. jesus christ. no-one makes you READ these threads! if i was forced to read even half the threads on evilbore, i probably would have murdered half of you by now.

so full of shit and you don't even seem to grasp what was at issue

Himu

Why don't you highlight what the issue is then
IYKYK

etiolate

sigh

-harmful behavior that would otherwise get anyone banned is being protected and nourished for the sake of creating a safe environment which in turn creates a bad environment
-real issues of the transgendered and real discussion shitted up by the animu
-the people aren't getting help by this

there is also the issue of what does it mean to denounce your biological self because you feel your identity is other than what you are born as when racial and cultural identity is based on a 'natural' self that is far less biological than sex, and which takes issue with 'treachery' against this aka how does an uncle tom fit into a TG rationale?

Does equating being "female" to this animu stereotype and going as far to physically become that stereotype not exhibit some insulting male fantasy? Does it trip up the TG movement by doing so?

The issue is not "girly talk is annoying." The girly talk isn't even fucking twee. This is "what does doing this really do?", not being miffed that someone dressed up a bunny in a argyle sweater.

for fucks sake

Skidmark

Why don't you highlight what the issue is then

There is no issue. It's just a group of people having something in common, chatting, talking and getting what they want attention and fun.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Like this?
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/1z1tv6u.jpg[img]

:lol :lol :lol :lol AMAZING  :lol :lol :lol :lol

I just got it.  :-[

Completely unintentional and I'm sorry if it offended anyone.  :'(
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:11:06 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

Skidmark

:-\
http://tinyurl.com/3xm5dwl

This should be tagged as nsfw, she is 25 years old.

Himu

sigh

-harmful behavior that would otherwise get anyone banned is being protected and nourished for the sake of creating a safe environment which in turn creates a bad environment

there is also the issue of what does it mean to denounce your biological self because you feel your identity is other than what you are born as when racial and cultural identity is based on a 'natural' self that is far less biological than sex, and which takes issue with 'treachery' against this aka how does an uncle tom fit into a TG rationale?

Does equating being "female" to this animu stereotype and going as far to physically become that stereotype not exhibit some insulting male fantasy? Does it trip up the TG movement by doing so?

The issue is not "girly talk is annoying." The girly talk isn't even fucking twee. This is "what does doing this really do?", not being miffed that someone dressed up a bunny in a argyle sweater.

for fucks sake

i'm sorry, I'm not getting that from the thread at all ???
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
etiolate is way over thinking this and treating GAF as if its some great self help group instead of what it is. A random grouping of people on the internet.

That transgaf thread is no worse than any other social demographic thread on GAF. Which means 99% of it is complete bullshit. He seems overly concerned about it for some reason though.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:15:22 PM by Stoney Mason »

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
sigh

for fucks sake

they're having fun. clearly many of them are having a great time. it is gaf, not group therapy. time to pull up them argyle socks, perfessor, and pull out the stick
duc

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
sigh

for fucks sake

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
PSP

Skidmark

:lol :lol
a hairdryer?

Himu

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
sigh

for fucks sake

Why don't you bring this up in the thread.

treythemovie

sigh

for fucks sake

Do you also get upset like this when gay people act "super gay" or camp-y?

etiolate

I'm still banned PD.

Mandark

• Icon

Really, dude?  Rilly?

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
sigh

for fucks sake

Do you also get upset like this when gay people act "super gay" or camp-y?
I always thought that gay pride stuff was just to rub it in bigots' faces.  His example of a person wanting to change their race was better.  If your motivation to change your sex is just from simple repulsion of your genitals and anatomy, then it makes sense.  But if you just want to do it to follow the cultural stereotypes associated with the opposite sex, then it's ridiculous.  This is where you see the line emerging between transvestites and transsexuals.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:49:53 AM by am nintenho »

M3wThr33

In non-dick-cutting-off news, what else is there to discuss? ANYTHING? God, how about pictures of bears or something?

Raban

• The baby...

Here's the thing, the trans thread and its most active members proliferate and celebrate female stereotypes more than anywhere else on the forum. Far too much of the m2f voices are voices that equate female gender to something out of an anime cartoon. The discussion often dissolves to ditzy banter and teeny-like concerns over nail polish and how one's hair looks that day. For the crap Himu gets, he at least gears the discussion to actual exploration of the trans issue and engages in those discussions. Outside of that, it's Legally Blonde 3. And posters like Alfarif or whatever his name is seem most enticed and attracted to the anime maid girl aspect of the behavior of m2f posters in the thread.

It's not that you can't have girly interests, it's that you have people deciding they are female based on an idea of female gender that is entirely void the real issues of being female, and is instead surely footed in playing a stereotyped and diminutive role.

Thank you so much for posting this. The few, short-lived times I wandered into that thread I felt that the cheeseburgers in there had the wrong idea, and were misguided, but I couldn't put it into the right words.

Your post also made me want to come out to EvilBore about something. I'm transgendered. I've wanted to be a woman for as long as I can remember. I just felt like sharing that. Whether or not it's something that's taken seriously or made fun of here is not something I care about any longer. Your post convinced me to share that with this forum.

Goodnight.
SRY

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
http://www.petsorfood.com
http://www.zoobq.com

PETA's favorite sites.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
They're jokes and super old but still funny.
[close]
CBG

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

Thank you so much for posting this. The few, short-lived times I wandered into that thread I felt that the cheeseburgers in there had the wrong idea, and were misguided, but I couldn't put it into the right words.

Your post also made me want to come out to EvilBore about something. I'm transgendered. I've wanted to be a woman for as long as I can remember. I just felt like sharing that. Whether or not it's something that's taken seriously or made fun of here is not something I care about any longer. Your post convinced me to share that with this forum.

Goodnight.
AMC

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
vjj

HOLY SHIT

there are nude pictures of lemurs? where?
orl

Veidt

Goodnight.

L O S T

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
A fictional Filipino Girl
:9

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
It actually makes sense about startselect, I'm pretty sure he is the huge lady gaga fan.

Didn't your name used to be Raban?
jon

Veidt

probably old but :
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
:rofl :rofl
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 06:02:05 AM by Veidt »

Raban

• The baby...
I too have something I would like to announce to the forum.  I have kept this in far too long.  Reading the discussion in this thread has made me realize that I don't have to keep it to myself any longer.  People here might understand.  I consider telling Evilbore to be a baby step in eventually letting everyone know this dark secret:

Willco is transgendered.

:smug

Not sure if serious

I am. I just suddenly became more comfortable with it being a part of who I am.

It actually makes sense about startselect, I'm pretty sure he is the huge lady gaga fan.

Didn't your name used to be Raban?

Yes.
SRY

magus

• LIKES FF7
<----

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Goodnight.
So does that mean that you've always wanted a vagina or never liked the penis?

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Gender identification is entirely separate from sexual preference.

Edit: Sorry, realized I'd misinterpreted the question.

Himu

Now that startselect has come out as transgendered we gotta find out which umbrella he fits under. Let me guess...judging by your avatar you're a gender queer!
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Nude pics of Willco plz
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:01:28 AM by Ichirou »
PS4

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
NO.

Any links would be CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, which is not happening on MY forum.
PSP

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
You're under 18? :o
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 09:01:43 AM by Ichirou »
PS4

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
She is, you dummy.
PSP

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I only read the last post, I didn't realize the pictures were years old.  I'm not fistful, man.
PS4