Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780540 times)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

It's the Black Truffle Shuffle!

(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
(|)

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Thats Beezy coming from behind and robbing those suckers blind
fat

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Looking up magazine subscriptions for my mom for Mother's Day and came across this gem, if anyone's interested (cough demi cough): http://www.amazon.com/Bears-Life/dp/B000EU1GW2/ref=xarw?pf_rd_p=344471062&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=602340&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N55RVGTSYNF3CQG3TB3

(|)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
[youtube=560,345]A7fpjXy1AyY&NR=1[/youtube]

:lol :lol :lol

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
OMG that's exactly what they do too!  :lol

First day home:

The 1 minute mark gets me every time! And they're 3 now and still play like this.
(|)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
With my bearded dragon (RIP  :'( )

(|)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
pretty dumb breed of dog.

Himu

My friend got a Shiba and I played with him the other day.

Wasn't impressed, although he's certainly cute and feisty. I'd rather get a corgi or lab.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
You're a pretty dumb breed yourself.

My dogs did more at that age (9 weeks) than you can do now, like, pee where you should, etc.
(|)

Himu

Also, he had the CUTEST LITTLE TAIL that looked like a cinnamon roll :heartbeat
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
lennedsay is pretty much gonna murder your asses

spoiler (click to show/hide)
although my grandparents got a corgi and omg it's the fucking best holy shit
[close]
AMC

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Wasn't impressed

Better than FFXIII?

Himu

lennedsay is pretty much gonna murder your asses

although my grandparents got a corgi and omg it's the fucking best holy shit
[close]

YES :bow CORGIS :bow2

Someone I know has a corgi and omg cutest dog ever
IYKYK

Himu

Wasn't impressed

Better than FFXIII?

cute pup with cinnamon roll tail who gets his owner tangled in his leash > tube runner 13
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

I guess stupidity is endearing.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

That cute little cinnabon tail murdered my old laptop.  :'( Shiba tails and cords do not mix well.

Ya'll gonna watch Hachi one of these days, and cry your eyes out, bitching that you want a Shiba or Akita. You'll see... If you want a normal dog, get something else. If you want some wild, primitive, unpredictably hilarious animal that petting on a daily basis makes you feel like you just tamed an outdoor, mythical creature, get a Shiba.
(|)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I guess stupidity is endearing.

Not sure, I choose not to be around stupidity much. Ask your parents though.
(|)

Himu

That cute little cinnabon tail murdered my old laptop.  :'( Shiba tails and cords do not mix well.

Ya'll gonna watch Hachi one of these days, and cry your eyes out, bitching that you want a Shiba or Akita. You'll see... If you want a normal dog, get something else. If you want some wild, primitive, unpredictably hilarious animal that petting on a daily basis makes you feel like you just tamed an outdoor, mythical creature, get a Shiba.

What about corgis?!?!?!?

[youtube=560,345]H3xdcx2WUcU[/youtube]

:heartbeat
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

wild, primitive, unpredictably hilarious = stupid

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
I seriously do want a Shiba based on these videos  :heartbeat

Himu

I want a new dog so bad :(

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Fresh Prince trying his hardest to claim Green Shinobi's crown

Himu

to be honest, i'd take a beagle over anything else but they get lost easy due to their eagerness to explore and they howl like a virgin poppin' a cherry

[youtube=560,345]fZht--MW2D0[/youtube]

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

what sort of dog is scared by a stationary ball?

corgis are no 11 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intelligence_of_Dogs :smug

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

What about corgis?!?!?!?

[youtube=560,345]H3xdcx2WUcU[/youtube]

:heartbeat

It's cute. I can see where people would fall in love with them. But I love dogs that look like they belong in the snow.

My female sits on my lap and watches everything I do on my laptop, especially if I'm playing flash games or watching youtube vids of Shibas. We found a short youtube video of a Shiba meetup we took the dogs to, and it had our friend's Shiba in it (who was raised with our Shibas, and is our male's brother). She made me play the video over and over and cried when he'd walk off the screen.

She watched most of Hachi with me and knows Hachi's name now, like it's her buddy or something. She'll meet a dog once and learn it's name, then every time we talk about it, she'll remember it.

And she attacks when you say "mog" like off of Spaceballs. :heartbeat
(|)

Himu

I like small worker dogs. Like beagles and labs (although they're not small) and corgis.

Honestly, I like dogs of most types except poodles. Poodles suck and are ugly. I had one of my first experiences with a pit bull last week. My roommate brought his pit over because it was the last week of school and he wanted to take care of him. I admit I had my biases...I thought that most pit owners (like most rottie owners, although I'm an ex-rottie owner, and love rots) just have them because they're "cool" and "dangerous" and don't know how to tame them, so I was expecting this dog to be all over the place in terms of behavior since his owner is a wannabe thug.

But damn if that wasn't a sweet and well tempered dog. :heartbeat

Hate the pink though. Looks like he has pink eye and a three year old drew pink markers on his coat.
IYKYK

Himu

ants? :lol
IYKYK

Fresh Prince

At least they move.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
 :lol Poodles are the only dogs I can't fucking stand. Awful beasts.

Growing up with a Collie, you get really sick of dogs barking and insisting on having the last word. I loved that dog, but I could never get another dog that barks a lot, so I'd never get a beagle. Labs are really smart, but they're so fucking big and hyper. It takes them 5 years to calm down. Shit, our friends is still hyper and almost 6, but he's one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. Our dogs are fiesty and playful, but in spurts. Play play play then crash next to you on the couch. They'll spend 5 minutes doing a Shiba 500, then calm down. And they don't bark unless they have to or need to.

Pits are great, as long as the owners are responsible. They're big babies that have no idea of their size and strength most of the time. Our friends' is silvery and black, no pink, which I agree is weird looking.

I've had a lot of dogs in my life, and my favorite besides the shibas are my parents' shih tzus, honestly. So ridiculously smart. Our's are pretty obedient, which is somewhat unheard of, but I can teach those dogs to do anything, and they're hilariously adorable. They're bigger, like the size of a lhasa apso, and only bark when someone comes to the door or whatever. :heartbeat
(|)

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Poodles are actually one of the smartest breeds of dogs.
CBG

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Poodles are actually one of the smartest breeds of dogs.
Sure, but who can take them seriously with that haircut?
[close]

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
I can't stand the Poodle Cut. I cut mine short, mostly around the eyes, but never a Poodle Cut.
CBG

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
http://www.cnngo.com/tokyo/sleep/yoshidaryo-japans-most-famously-decrepit-dormitory-179885?hpt=C2

Can't believe people actually live here. :o

It was the last post in the previous page. smh, must quote my own post because it's worth seeing what squalor Japanese college students live in.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 03:30:09 AM by Ichirou »
PS4

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
brb

MCD

• Fastest selling shit

magus

• LIKES FF7
cats are better than dogs
but corgi still rules
<----

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
but corgi still rules

It's ridiculous to me how cat people are the one who always start this argument.  They must have some bizarre self-esteem issues where they tie their sense of self-worth to their choice of pet. :lol
PS4

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
http://www.youtube.com/sienna

only posting this because the mom is smokin' hot.
nat

Himu

but corgi still rules

It's ridiculous to me how cat people are the one who always start this argument.  They must have some bizarre self-esteem issues where they tie their sense of self-worth to their choice of pet. :lol

I like cats! But you're right! :lol I like dogs far more than cats but I'd like to have both a dog and cat.
IYKYK

Himu

:lol Poodles are the only dogs I can't fucking stand. Awful beasts.

Growing up with a Collie, you get really sick of dogs barking and insisting on having the last word. I loved that dog, but I could never get another dog that barks a lot, so I'd never get a beagle. Labs are really smart, but they're so fucking big and hyper. It takes them 5 years to calm down. Shit, our friends is still hyper and almost 6, but he's one of the smartest dogs I've ever seen. Our dogs are fiesty and playful, but in spurts. Play play play then crash next to you on the couch. They'll spend 5 minutes doing a Shiba 500, then calm down. And they don't bark unless they have to or need to.

Pits are great, as long as the owners are responsible. They're big babies that have no idea of their size and strength most of the time. Our friends' is silvery and black, no pink, which I agree is weird looking.

I've had a lot of dogs in my life, and my favorite besides the shibas are my parents' shih tzus, honestly. So ridiculously smart. Our's are pretty obedient, which is somewhat unheard of, but I can teach those dogs to do anything, and they're hilariously adorable. They're bigger, like the size of a lhasa apso, and only bark when someone comes to the door or whatever. :heartbeat

Okay, aside from poodles - which suck - the only other dog I can't stand shi tzus. They're ugly, and they smell like crazy. I remember I visited my Japanese friend's family in California when I was a kid, they had like 3 Shih Tzu's and like...man, that place stunk. :(
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
A bath would work wonders. Maybe it isn't the dog's fault. My shih tzu doesn't stink but that wiki page of dog intelligence answers some questions I had about my dog.  :lol :lol
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

Bring on the tornado!

stolen from hp
[close]
©ZH

Beezy

:lol

Anyway, I hope this officially kills the term "swagger".

Robo

[youtube=560,345]i_TGMO0WHZ8[/youtube]

Catalina is a tasty dressing.
obo

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

The mom...I'd hit it. :drool
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
but corgi still rules

I like cats! But you're right! :lol I like dogs far more than cats but I'd like to have both a dog and cat.

I don't have anything against cats (though I'd never own one myself), I just find it funny that cat people are always the ones who start the "Cats are better than dogs - you wanna make something of it?!" argument. :lol
PS4

magus

• LIKES FF7
but corgi still rules

also i have a huge peins
yes peins!
[close]
<----

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
A huge peins and cats are better than dogs.  OK.  I gotcha.
PS4

magus

• LIKES FF7
A huge peins and cats are better than dogs.  OK.  I gotcha.
:lol :lol :lol
in all seriousness i didn't want to start an argument or anything
would you have prefered if i just wrote
"i don't like dogs,most of them are too big and i'm really worried they are going to chomp down my hand or something like that,i don't mind small dogs (but i love the corgi,he's just too cute) but owning a cat since it was a little kitten,i loved the little bugger even if she still scratch me when i tickle her off too much"
there you have it  :P 
<----

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Cool story, bro. :greenshinobi
PS4

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

what. you don't agree. you  a queer or somethin?
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
what does that have to do with the mom in the video, who's smokin' hot, btw.
nat

Beezy

what. you don't agree. you  a queer or somethin?
She's average and I agree that it's weird that you would find someone who looks older than 12 hot.

Phoenix Dark

Looking at that mom's hips, I'm surprised Fistfull thinks she's attractive. Maybe he's just trying to relate to normal people, like a closeted gay dude who says "you know who's hot? Kathy Griffin" on a bus full of crowded people.