Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781134 times)

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
you guys are dumb.
nat

Himu

cats are better than dogs
but corgi still rules

It's ridiculous to me how cat people are the one who always start this argument.  They must have some bizarre self-esteem issues where they tie their sense of self-worth to their choice of pet. :lol

I like cats! But you're right! :lol I like dogs far more than cats but I'd like to have both a dog and cat.

I don't have anything against cats (though I'd never own one myself), I just find it funny that cat people are always the ones who start the "Cats are better than dogs - you wanna make something of it?!" argument. :lol

I find it more curious when they're male. How can a man like a cat more than a dog?
IYKYK

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I like small worker dogs. Like beagles and labs (although they're not small) and corgis.

Honestly, I like dogs of most types except poodles. Poodles suck and are ugly. I had one of my first experiences with a pit bull last week. My roommate brought his pit over because it was the last week of school and he wanted to take care of him. I admit I had my biases...I thought that most pit owners (like most rottie owners, although I'm an ex-rottie owner, and love rots) just have them because they're "cool" and "dangerous" and don't know how to tame them, so I was expecting this dog to be all over the place in terms of behavior since his owner is a wannabe thug.

But damn if that wasn't a sweet and well tempered dog. :heartbeat

Hate the pink though. Looks like he has pink eye and a three year old drew pink markers on his coat.

An uncle of mine had a Pitbull, that thing killed and eat 5 fucking goats in less than a year.
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
but corgi still rules

It's ridiculous to me how cat people are the one who always start this argument.  They must have some bizarre self-esteem issues where they tie their sense of self-worth to their choice of pet. :lol

I like cats! But you're right! :lol I like dogs far more than cats but I'd like to have both a dog and cat.

I don't have anything against cats (though I'd never own one myself), I just find it funny that cat people are always the ones who start the "Cats are better than dogs - you wanna make something of it?!" argument. :lol

I find it more curious when they're male. How can a man like a cat more than a dog?

Different personality traits, I would guess. Some people just like the inherent independent nature of cats (though not all cat types are like this). I love the cats that have been in my family and found that I like cats more than dogs. Its probably due to growing up with one of them though (she's now like 14 years old). Here a diptych of her I had assembled for a GAF Photography Assignment...

Definitely not the most macho thing, for a dude to own / like cats but I wouldn't get a pet just for looks.
:9

Himu

Well, not all dogs are macho. I'm not really the most masculine person either.

I guess it depends on what you grew up with up. I grew up with dogs so I prefer them; you grew up with cats and prefer them.

The only part I didn't like about dogs as a kid was the fact I have to pick up after their poop.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:05:13 PM by Himuro »
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
but corgi still rules

because dogs are needy and obnoxious and want attention. a man gives nothing his attention unless he is killing, eating, or fucking it. a cat needs no attention, by and large.

if you need to something to like or need you, you're a big ol' sobby pussywillow and should turn in your man card, and also let a green beret sodomize you.

duc

Himu

Dogs don't really need that much attention, though, unless you count daily walks attention. A dog will notice you and try to play with you for five minutes and then go do its own thing. In fact, I'd argue in some cases a cat needs more, but not always. Like anything it depends on the breed and the animal.
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
if you train them, dogs will kill your enemies

cats will wait around to eat the flesh off your corpse after your enemies have killed you

dogs win
sup

Himu

[youtube=560,345]WgfHNIMompM[/youtube]
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Errr ummmm cats are the natural enemies of Vampires

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:'(
[close]

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
there was this stray cat that wandered around the apartment complex for a while, and hung out in my building because idiots kept feeding him

fucker laid right up against my door one night and yowled until i couldn't stand it anymore and starting throwing glassfuls of water on him

it took three glassfuls of water before he took the hint

cats know i am allergic to them, they always pick me out of the crowd to rub up against and make miserable

if you have a yard, dogs are awesome, they keep out the riff-raff, plus you can teach them tricks

cats are for people who are too embarrassed to buy dolls
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
used to own a russian blue, he was awesome, then i developed adult pet allergies
[close]

i am not embarrassed to own dolls
[close]
sup

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
but corgi still rules

because dogs are needy and obnoxious and want attention. a man gives nothing his attention unless he is killing, eating, or fucking it. a cat needs no attention, by and large.

if you need to something to like or need you, you're a big ol' sobby pussywillow and should turn in your man card, and also let a green beret sodomize you.

Man Law: If you can't fuck it, no need to deal with its neediness. See: dogs, religion

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
all pets are a waste of time and money. see: children, old people

buy more games instead
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

Himu

:lol

That's one of the reasons I said cats could be just as needy if not more than  dogs. Dogs don't raise a stink for food, do they? And if they do I don't they'd go up to doors and claw on them until you give in. But cats?
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
you can feed a dog anything, they aren't picky, they're like big stupid friendly goats

my dog used to try to eat bottlecaps
sup

Himu

IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Professor Prole: Wrong on sex. Wrong on pets.

This advertisement as been approved by the Cajole/Jinfash Bore Sleeper CellTM.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 02:33:52 PM by CajoleJuice »
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Professor Prole: Wrong on sex. Wrong on pets.

This advertisement as been approved by the Cajole/Jinfash Bore Sleeper CellTM.

wouldn't a sleeper sell hate dogs?

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
AMC

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
You could teach it to smell out NYC Boogie's

Phoenix Dark

:lol shit

You guys really are the worst terrorists ever :rofl

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I'm allergic to cats too, Eel. :heart
©ZH

drew

• sy
:lol

That's one of the reasons I said cats could be just as needy if not more than  dogs. Dogs don't raise a stink for food, do they? And if they do I don't they'd go up to doors and claw on them until you give in. But cats?

:spin

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I'm allergic to cats too, Eel. :heart

Zyrtec buddies  :heart

I'm okay around dogs, as long as I don't touch anywhere near my eyes after I pet them, but cats make me wheeze like I have bronchitis
sup

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
damn, I want whatever he's smoking!

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
:lol shit

You guys really are the worst terrorists ever :rofl

The quality of terrorist training schools has really gone down in the past few years. All the good teachers have been taken out by predator drone strikes. :'(
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Maybe this is all viral marketing for
[youtube=560,345]yGk2TojOd-4[/youtube]

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
but corgi still rules

Different personality traits, I would guess. Some people just like the inherent independent nature of cats (though not all cat types are like this). I love the cats that have been in my family and found that I like cats more than dogs. Its probably due to growing up with one of them though (she's now like 14 years old). Here a diptych of her I had assembled for a GAF Photography Assignment...

(Image removed from quote.)

Definitely not the most macho thing, for a dude to own / like cats but I wouldn't get a pet just for looks.

is that a maine coon?

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
but corgi still rules

(Image removed from quote.)

is that a maine coon?

Yep :heart

Himu

that's a beautiful cat :heartbeat
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
all pets are a waste of time and money. see: children, old people

buy more games instead

:bow demi :bow2
SRY

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Here's another photograph from like two years ago (Flickr <3)

I love her serious demeanor, she always has this "Fuck yo' shit" look going on

Oh and Godfather stylee

Third

• BODY TALK
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

So sad... :'(

Himu

her fur looks all over da place
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...

Back to Jungle Julia now?
SRY

Raban

• The baby...

Back to Jungle Julia now?
I'd like to think I gave him the Idea.

Sydney <3

She's definitely the hottest babe in the Grindhouse films.
SRY

Beezy

that's a beautiful cat :heartbeat
Pfft, no coons in my house.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
That's a fuck gorgeous cat Blue.  :heart

Aren't Maine Coon a bit "dog-like"? The best of both worlds
___

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
but corgi still rules

Yeah, I'll always prefer cats because it's like they require no maintenance.  They make their own fun, come back on their own, clean themselves, are born litter trained, and most importantly require minimal amounts of low impact attention.  The worst they do is whine but you can put them outside and they wont develop a neurosis over it. 
sad

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
That's a fuck gorgeous cat Blue.  :heart

Aren't Maine Coon a bit "dog-like"? The best of both worlds

Thanks! And her personality is very reserve and independent, more so than I've seen from other cats.

Third

• BODY TALK

Kestastrophe

• "Hero" isn't the right word, but its the first word that comes to mind
So sad... :'(

One page too late
I think I posted it a page or two before you Mojo  :lol

its worth posting three times   :fbm
[close]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 06:42:46 PM by Kestastrophe »
jon

magus

• LIKES FF7
that's a nice cat BT
mine has the same fur pattern but has short hair instead of long
<----

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
[youtube=560,345]lYShvOOgmEk[/youtube]
This is going to be my next car.

:bow Ford Mustang :bow2

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Even slugs?
PSP

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Fuck cats.  Most overrated pet ever?  Seems so.
🍆🍆

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Even slugs?
His fellow man.

Fuck cats.  Most overrated pet ever?  Seems so.
This too. Narcissistic fucks.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 10:31:43 PM by Fresh Prince »

cool breeze

I'd get a dog if I wasn't lazy but most pet owners in my building are pricks.  Get in elevator, check mail, just walk around "oh, he's harmless! he's just being friendly! he's only biting and humping your leg because he likes you"  NO IT ISN'T FRIENDLY STAY THE FUCK BACK.  One time this guy let his dog take a dump on the hallway carpet near where we check mail. seriously.  But dogs at friend's houses are cool.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
People don't know how to train their animals, they let them do whatever they like they're children or something.

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Starcraft 2 and Stalker?  :wtf
dog

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
PS4

Himu

No way is that stitch. It's not doraemon either, but blue + cat = blue cat = doraemon :smug
IYKYK

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
but corgi still rules

Hahahaha, I forgot, Prole is a cat person.  Yeah, dude, cats are totally manly pets.  You're so macho.  You're not like those homos who own golden retrievers and great danes.

:rofl
PS4

Himu

Speaking of my roommate and his pit bull, last week the dog humped my leg. Not only that, but I was packing and putting my jacket up and he took the jacket and humped that too. I let the dog keep the jacket....

Me: Dude, you really need to get him fixed.

Him: Huh? Why? How'd you feel if you got your nuts chopped off?

Me: Pretty good, but that's not how the process goes. They just *makes gesture* snip-snip.

Him: Yeah well, how'd you feel if you lost the ability to fuck?

Me: That's not the problem, man. The problem are strays dogs without a home, or getting put in the pound only to be gassed a week later; there's millions of dogs and cats, and we don't need more. In some cases, more equals bad.

Him: So you want to wage genocide against dogs and cats? What the fuck, nicca.

Are such thought processes common with pet owners? We've fixed every dog we've owned.
IYKYK