Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781165 times)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
It's apparently for his expertise on robotics etc. But you know why don't you ask his tech guy- the one with the actual knowledge.

Costanza

banned for a week on gaf :\

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
why 

Phoenix Dark

Actually I don't want to know, loser

Himu

what did costanza do the deserve this hate

constanza you are being treated just like george. what are you gonna do about it?
IYKYK

Costanza

someone went and tattled to a mod about me ridiculing people in the lost finale thread a week and a half ago.

ridiculous.

Phoenix Dark

In that case, all is forgiven

Himu

someone went and tattled to a mod about me ridiculing people in the lost finale thread a week and a half ago.

ridiculous.

What's wrong with ridiculing lost fanatics?
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
costanza is a lost fanatic
sup

Costanza

ridiculous.

What's wrong with ridiculing lost fanatics?

i was ridiculing the ones hating on it  :-*

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
boy, did you ever come to the wrong place
sup

Phoenix Dark

Costanza hates Treme and one of the better episodes of Breaking Bad. He's not completely off the hook

treythemovie

Did anyone else get the "Girl-GAF" pm?  :lol

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Jarrod Wyatt, a 26-year-old mixed martial arts fighter, is accused of brutally murdering his 21-year-old friend, Taylor Powell. According to the Times-Standard, prosecutors claim the pair took mushrooms along with two other friends in late March. The paper reports that witnesses say Powell and Wyatt "became preoccupied with the idea that a tidal wave was coming, that the end of the world was upon them and that a struggle between God and the devil was taking place."

When police arrived, they found Wyatt naked and covered in dried blood. According to an officer at the scene, Wyatt admitted to cutting out his victim's tongue and heart. Powell's corpse included an 18-inch incision on his chest, and Wyatt allegedly said he cooked the 21-year-old's heart in a wood stove to "stop the devil."

The accused killer faces murder charges in Del Norte County (Calif.) Superior Court. The Times-Standard has additional details on the charges.

http://www.times-standard.com/ci_15174272

treythemovie

Jarrod Wyatt, a 26-year-old mixed martial arts fighter, is accused of brutally murdering his 21-year-old friend, Taylor Powell. According to the Times-Standard, prosecutors claim the pair took mushrooms along with two other friends in late March. The paper reports that witnesses say Powell and Wyatt "became preoccupied with the idea that a tidal wave was coming, that the end of the world was upon them and that a struggle between God and the devil was taking place."

When police arrived, they found Wyatt naked and covered in dried blood. According to an officer at the scene, Wyatt admitted to cutting out his victim's tongue and heart. Powell's corpse included an 18-inch incision on his chest, and Wyatt allegedly said he cooked the 21-year-old's heart in a wood stove to "stop the devil."

The accused killer faces murder charges in Del Norte County (Calif.) Superior Court. The Times-Standard has additional details on the charges.

What movie or video game can we blame this on?

OptimoPeach

I would definitely not do shrooms with this guy
hi5

Beezy

ridiculous.
So you're back here again until you get unbanned. Great.

Costanza

ridiculous.
So you're back here again until you get unbanned. Great.

i'm always here. i just tend not to post much.

Himu

Costanza is one of those hidden fegs
IYKYK

Costanza

Himu

I like Costanza too :(
IYKYK

Costanza

We gotta do something about your Alison Brie obsession though.

she's not my avatar anymore if that helps

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

constanza you are being treated just like george. what are you gonna do about it?

There was even a costanza hate-thread over on Opa-Ages not too long ago.

No one likes costanza. :lol
PS4

Raban

• The baby...
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
 :o :o :o :o :o
:bow GaGa :bow2
SRY

Costanza

You act like I should care what that shithole, ass of the internet forum thinks of me.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

You act like I should care what that shithole, ass of the internet forum thinks of me.

They seem to hold the same opinion of you as most posters here do, aside from Wrath (who, let's face it, likes EVERYONE).

Not that you care, you're probably just here to see if you can get any more XBox Live codes to sell on eBay.
PS4

Costanza

hurrr

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Is peppermints one of them?
PS4

etiolate

[youtube=560,345]57EDxvldLD4[/youtube]

Not sure if old or not

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
Spiderman could easily be black without impacting the story.
brb

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
Did anyone else get the "Girl-GAF" pm?  :lol

just read it  :punch

Skidmark

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

chronovore

• relapsed dev

What movie or video game can we blame this on?

UFC Undisputed: 2010
I laffed.

Himu

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397027

wtf is wrong with these kids? It's a logo. "SUCH A HORRIBLE LOGO." etc. wtf

the logo is FINE. Why does this topic need so many replies about this rebranding?
IYKYK

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
They seem to hold the same opinion of you as most posters here do, aside from Wrath (who, let's face it, likes EVERYONE).

President Soertoro has his finger on the pulse of all things OA
dap

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=397027

wtf is wrong with these kids? It's a logo. "SUCH A HORRIBLE LOGO." etc. wtf

the logo is FINE. Why does this topic need so many replies about this rebranding?

I hope they switch it up like EA does by giving it a relevant spin for each new release. Rare doesn't really make too many good games though, but I always liked that approach.

Himu

Rare...I can't think of any good games they've made aside from Donkey Kong Country 2 and Perfect Dark and Goldeneye (well, when it came out).
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

Rare...I can't think of any good games they've made aside from Donkey Kong Country 2 and Perfect Dark and Goldeneye (well, when it came out).

That's because you have an incredibly short memory. Blast Corps for example is a great game.

That being said Rare isn't an especially relevant company to most gamers who play games now except for the type of gamers who want to relive their childhood. In other words most of GAF. 

Himu

I've never played Blast Corps.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Viva Piņata was a great game. I'm not even joking. This is my serious face. :-|

Himu

I played some of that. I liked it, but didn't play enough enough to judge it.
IYKYK

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Conkers Bad Fur Day is a pretty awesome game. 

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
I was thinking of Viva Piņata. It's really fun. But that's about it for recent output from them. :(

cool breeze

Banjo Nuts and Bolts was so much fun.  If it had a problem, it was that they only had a few mission types and racing wasn't much fun.  Building different vehicles to solve different tasks is where it's at.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

Yea.
AMC

Raban

• The baby...

Is LaR backwards compatible?
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
Bought.

EDIT: Too bad LaR is like the super-censored version. Lame.
SRY

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

Goes for upwards of $40 cart only too on ebay. So weird
fat

Robo

Blast Corps was fucking amazing.  I also really loved Jet Force Gemini, although I'm not sure how other folks received it.  Probably doesn't hold up very well these days.
obo

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Blast Corps for example is a great game.

One of their best.
dog

OptimoPeach

Thirding the Blast Corps love
hi5

Saint Cornelius

Rare's just an awesome company, straight up.
dap

Stoney Mason

Rare's just an awesome company, straight up.

I wouldn't go that far. At least in their current incarnation.

Costanza

Kameo + BK: Nuts & Bolts = awesome imo

etiolate

Blast Corps was fucking amazing.  I also really loved Jet Force Gemini, although I'm not sure how other folks received it.  Probably doesn't hold up very well these days.

An updated JFG with better co-op would be awesome.

So would a Body Harvest.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

So would a Body Harvest.

That was DMA Design.
dog

Saint Cornelius

I wouldn't go that far. At least in their current incarnation.

Hey, I still like Sega. And Atari!
dap

etiolate

So would a Body Harvest.

That was DMA Design.

I know. I was just listing N64 shit.