Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780803 times)

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Red Scarlet just got demodded.

::) @ Evilore
someone please invite her here.

i'm no good with women.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

She could have requested it, unless theres an apparent reason for her being demodded?
:9

Costanza

She doesn't post here b/c of some of the vitriol that's been thrown around here about her :\

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Isn't Red Dragona the fat cunt one?

Red Scarlet is the tame one right?

Costanza

She could have requested it, unless theres an apparent reason for her being demodded?

From what I understand it's because I asked her about that Darkpen guy's ban because he was complaining on WYL and she showed me a PM from him. He tattled to another mod he talks to and it led to her being demodded. Evilore said she was my "secret weapon to sabotage GAF". Further proof he is the most batshit insane person on the entire planet.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Red Scarlet is the one who actually plays games on GAF

DRagona complains because they dont support her autistic dyslexia

I'm sure Red Scarlet doesnt care she isnt a mod anymore...
fat

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
She had 1400 PMs. I wish I had 1400 PMs.
Boo

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

From what I understand it's because I asked her about that Darkpen guy's ban because he was complaining on WYL and she showed me a PM from him. He tattled to another mod he talks to and it led to her being demodded. Evilore said she was my "secret weapon to sabotage GAF". Further proof he is the most batshit insane person on the entire planet.

Wow, I hope you banned whoever tattled on her for being a douche. And thats what you're going to deal with on your board, people who use it as a NeoGAF Non-Denominational Purgatory.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Shes infamous for that non-hacked super metroid speed run she did.

is RS hot?

i wonder also

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
She doesn't post here b/c of some of the vitriol that's been thrown around here about her :\

Huh?  I've never seen anyone speak (write) poorly of her around here.  She played Left for Dead with Prole/Maf/Me one night and we all had a great time. 
sup

Costanza

Huh?  I've never seen anyone speak (write) poorly of her around here.  She played Left for Dead with Prole/Maf/Me one night and we all had a great time. 

She said there were people calling her a bitch/cunt here at some point. I dunno.

Costanza, did you delete my fucking thread?
Wasn't me. Didn't even see it.

Costanza

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Essay :lol

There's a Pablo Francisco bit about that too :rofl

Beezy

:rofl

They're already doing a great job of that themselves.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

She said there were people calling her a bitch/cunt here at some point. I dunno.

Costanza, did you delete my fucking thread?
Wasn't me. Didn't even see it.

I'm pretty sure I've called everyone here a bitch/cunt at some point.
UNF

Himu

I already knew darkpen sucked, but this seals it.
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I actually do remember some people talking shit about Red Scarlet here, I remember Methodis called her a cunt and then said something like "She didn't ban me so she's not a cunt, Dragona is"

I don't think she'll post here anyway, doesn't seem like her thing. She's cool with a lot of Boreans though.

That's too bad, I've always found her to be pleasant. 

Also Methodis is a fucking idiot who should not be taken seriously about anything, up to and including even a casual mention that the sky is blue.
sup

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon

I don't think she'll post here anyway, doesn't seem like her thing. She's cool with a lot of Boreans though.

i can't imagine why she wouldn't want to post here with everyone's well adjusted attitudes towards women.

Tonya

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Well, in all fairness, I seriously doubt that's going to be any different at WYL
sup

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
EB needs to create a donut stop for the ladies. 

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
sausage stop
AMC

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
maybe there should be a filter for "bitch" and "cunt"

like "distinguished female canine" and "distinguished female nether region"
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
or "distinguished methodis" for both
sup

Himu

i was going to suggest the methodis one
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i think "methodis" should be the filter for all forum swears

go methodis yourself

stick it up your methodis

suck my methodis, methodis

all you frontin' methodis need to step back and give a methodis some space
sup

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
don't take away my form of communication you fucking bitch cunts
UNF

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
that dude is such a whiny BlackMage
sup

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
i'll blackmage your methodis with my giant mupepe
UNF

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sold
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Beezy

i'll blackmage your methodis with my giant mupepe
:lol

Costanza

why are people still using the metal-torrents link. wastingyourlife.com works now

http://wastingyourlife.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8386&postcount=17

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
why are people still using the metal-torrents link. wastingyourlife.com works now

Is one better than the other?
dog

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Is one better than the other?

metal-torrents is blocked at my work
UNF

Costanza

Scarlet's trying to sign up as Bulleta©™®  but she only has a hotmail. Can someone let her through?

archie4208

A forum with 300 people is going to sabotage GAF? ??? Talk about paranoid.

Costanza

A forum with 300 people is going to sabotage GAF? ??? Talk about paranoid.

He still thinks we're just the RB thread plotting to destroy GAF or some distinguished mentally-challenged shit, I think  :lol
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:17:21 PM by Costanza »

archie4208

Well he killed off a thread where the regulars had a successful Secret Santa and raised over 300 dollars for someone who was on their deathbed.  I don't think anyone from the old Rock Band thread wants to overthrow GAF but they would like to have a place to chat. It is his forum so whatever. ???

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Shes infamous for that non-hacked super metroid speed run she did.

is RS hot?

i wonder also

She has a bunch of dragon quest walkthroughs up at GF, It didn't cross my mind that it was the same RS until I saw her with a DQ8 avatar.
Drunk

Diunx

Scarlet's trying to sign up as Bulleta©™®  but she only has a hotmail. Can someone let her through?

??? I signed up here using my hotmail account.
Drunk

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

I just approved her

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Evilore should go crazy more often, maybe we could get even more awesome people to post here.
dog

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
So what are the avatar limits around here?  Thanks for letting me in.

I lurked, but didn't post much because some of the hostility I figured I would get.  Don't care now though, since I can play more games and stuff.  Oh, and  :-*

Himu

90 x 120, Scar

and welcome. It's about time you've joined. You've been lurking forever.
IYKYK

Smooth Groove

Welcome, it's an honor for you to meet me.  

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I tried to send a friend invite to Bulleta, but Steam said she already had the maximum number of friends. I just want to play L4D with cool people!  :'(
dog

Bulleta©™®

I'll delete someone.  Meh, rotating avs don't work here, either.

Smooth Groove

Just a word to Bulleta©™® and other juniors,

Stay cool. Read the ToS. You're not getting any second chances.

Himu

:lol smooth
IYKYK

Diunx

We have avatar limits? almost all the avatars I have used here are fucking huge.
Drunk

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
welcome, to break in your new account you should go ahead and put methodis on ignore, like 14 others have done

http://www.evilbore.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=582

sup

Himu

They resize, dude.
IYKYK

Costanza

welcome, to break in your new account you should go ahead and put methodis on ignore, like 14 others have done

he is my friend and I would still recommend this

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Red Scarlet is awesome.  I remember trying to convince her to join here on GAF's IRC channel a couple of years back.

She's ten times a bigger gamer than anybody else on this forum, that's for sure.  Her Dragon Quest playthroughs. :rock

Do you have XBL, Scarlet?  I am Ichirou Oogami on it. Adddd me.
PS4

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
does gaf have an ignore list limit? 
sup

Bulleta©™®

I've had a whole forum made because of me (which I'm sure they are dancing in the streets right now), I'm fine w/ Methodis.  Now I can insult the Rays here, too. GO RED SOX

No, ichi, don't have an Xbox.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i don't blame bulleta for kicking me off her steam friends, i never play anything, i just buy it when it hits $5 :lol
sup

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Methodis = Sylar on WYL, btw.  He made that "weeaboos" thread. :lol
PS4

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
why woud people make a troll forum over you?
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
i don't blame bulleta for kicking me off her steam friends, i never play anything, i just buy it when it hits $5 :lol

Even if I managed to get on Bulleta's Steam friends list, I'd probably get kicked off really quick for too many friendly-fire incidents.  :(
dog