Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781076 times)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
What I find hilarious about WYL is that the 4 or 5 girl posters are what seem to be drawing out the worst in Shake, Ichi and GS.
:9

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
What I find hilarious about WYL is that the 4 or 5 girl posters are what seem to be drawing out the worst in Shake, Ichi and GS.

Those dudes are able to shit up any forum including this one. If they want to ban people they should probably start a blanket ban on those three. Those guys all think internet forums are about drama and their personalities.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Those dudes are able to shit up any forum including this one. If they want to ban people they should probably start a blanket ban on those three. Those guys all think internet forums are about drama and their personalities.

Case in point:  http://www.wastingyourlife.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22887&postcount=12

Practically word for word what he said when he was here.  Truly, the Dark Shake is God's gift to the internet.  :smug
MMA

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Case in point:  http://www.wastingyourlife.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22887&postcount=12

Practically word for word what he said when he was here.  Truly, the Dark Shake is God's gift to the internet.  :smug

Shake and Cheebs doing what they do best.

It was about time actually  :lol

etiolate

Yesh. The girl gathering thread was the one shitty thread and somehow brought out the worst in every post. Just having a gender based thread is a bad idea to begin with. It's like a bat signal for debauchery fans. EB would have the same problem if the misogyny here didn't drive girls away.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
Looks like Robo and mojo got there bans reduced

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

So what did they get banned for?
dog

Purple Filth

So what did they get banned for?

Not sure about robo but mojo got permed and no reason was written  :lol

I guess they would have to explain themselves

Nice to see the forum working out some kinks though.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:45:48 PM by Purple Filth »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
someone explain what happened. deleted posts?

Shuri

I think I made a single post on WYL before realising it was filled with Z-grade new school gaffers that never brought anything to the table at all. I wish things were more like back in the days where people made posts with content and so on. I've completely given up posting.

Costanza

Why did Costanza start his own forum? On how many forums can one man be?

It's not my forum.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

Do your own reading, lazy fuck
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

I think they were arguing about rape (whether Mr.October raped a girl). He made a comment about entering some girls ass raw. But I didn't actually witness the whole exchange.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I think I made a single post on WYL before realising it was filled with Z-grade new school gaffers that never brought anything to the table at all. I wish things were more like back in the days where people made posts with content and so on. I've completely given up posting.

like you've ever added anything to the table beyond whining and complaining like a bitch
nat

Phoenix Dark

Do your own reading, lazy fuck

and how do you suggest I view deleted posts, sexy?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
You read this thread, that would be a good start
fat

Costanza

like you've ever added anything to the table beyond whining and complaining like a bitch

:rofl so true

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Unsurprisingly, WYL has turned out to be much worse than GAF after browsing it for a while.  The board didn't have anything going for it unlike EB or OA, where a few magnetic personalities were enough of a draw.  The moderation attitude over there appears to be as petty as the moderation attitude at GAF but at least GAF has 100x the members, whose heavy handed modding could seem partially justified.  WYL just has poorly endowed social insignificants running the show, flailing about like they flail their own dicks nightly.

WYL seems to have collected the spazzes, the threadshitters (see: Gaborn, RubxQub, omg rite), and awkward virginal discussions of GAF with none of the rare nuggets of knowledge and insight you might get at GAF.  Plus it got a decent mod at GAF de-modded to boot.

Couldn't have put it better myself.  What a fucking waste of a chance.
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
The WYL drama is too much for me. People that are shitting that forum are the usual suspects: Dark Shake, Ichi and Green Shinobi.

wtf?  I barely posted there.
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

I made TWO posts in the girl thread and one of them was just a c/p directed at Green Shinobi, not any of the girls.  Goddamn, man.  Why do you have to make shit up? :(
PS4

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
I like drama but no one ever really starts shit with me.   :-\

Do I sound too much like a psycho? 

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I like drama but no one ever really starts shit with me.   :-\

It's because everybody likes you. :heartbeat

I am stunned at the accusations from BlueTsunami, Borys, and Stoney in this thread, though.  Either they're making shit up, basing their opinion on Shake's and Cheebs' posts and assuming I'm along for the ride, or they think I'm a different poster on there than I actually am.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

Definitely seems like WYL isn't familiar with Shake and Cheebs' history  :lol

it's been amazing watching them effectively troll

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
Jose-san caused all the problems at that board clearly.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
tbh that forum is so bad that their trolling is actually the only entertaining part of it so far.
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Jose-san caused all the problems at that board clearly.

Yeah, definitely, it was all me.  n/m that none of my posts got deleted and I didn't get banned, and I slept through all of the drama and just woke up like an hour ago.  It's all my fault.
PS4

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
Even GS sent me an apology after we barely got into it.  It was pretty out of character.  I just thought that maybe he thinks that I'm too nuts to mess with, like St. Corny.  

I like drama but no one ever really starts shit with me.   :-\

I am stunned at the accusations from BlueTsunami, Borys, and Stoney in this thread, though.  Either they're making shit up, basing their opinion on Shake's and Cheebs' posts and assuming I'm along for the ride, or they think I'm a different poster on there than I actually am.

What are your WYL accounts?  

And no, I don't think your criticisms of WYL have been invalid or trolls.  You pretty much nailed why that forum has been garbage.  

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I'm Resident Hero.  The only "trolling" I did in that forum was pretend to be a republican and trot out a bunch of GOP talking points in a Glenn Beck thread and get upset at being harassed by liberals.  Oh, and c/p'ing that post of Jinfash's that he ASKED someone to crosspost over there.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

St. Corny never struck me as too crazy to mess with. Everyone has given him shit; hell he's probably taken more than just about anyone online. But I've never heard of him going batshit and getting revenge

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.
I love that shake and I kept trying to come up with the stupidest topics possible and all of mine got like multiple pages and his got people yelling at him and then getting locked. Ichis GOP trolling was awesome though.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
They also took away the ability to disable avatars.  That's how I browse forums since I hate looking at distracting pictures and gif animations (plus some of those pics people use can get you in trouble at work).  It still shows up as an option in the menu but even if you enable it, it doesn't work.

What a piece of shit forum.  Not posting there again.
PS4

Third

• BODY TALK
I've lurked on WYL a bit. The people are too tame. Boring.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
i had fun over there. and i like cheebs and shake  :-[
UNF

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
I like drama but no one ever really starts shit with me.   :-\

It's because you're a PC gamer and most people feel bad when they pick on distinguished mentally-challenged fellows

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:punch :punch :punch
[close]

Phoenix Dark

wait, Ichi was that republican troll guy? omg  :lol

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual

Yesh. The girl gathering thread was the one shitty thread and somehow brought out the worst in every post. Just having a gender based thread is a bad idea to begin with. It's like a bat signal for debauchery fans. EB would have the same problem if the misogyny here didn't drive girls away.

The creepy girl fawning thread over on the gaming side isn't helping either.

what thread is this
sup

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
It was pretty fucking obvious PD, SMH.

Don't even talk to me anymore, you ratted me out.  You are the worst poster in the history of Evilbore AND Wasting Your Life.
PS4

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler

Don't even talk to me anymore, you ratted me out.  You are the worst poster in the history of Evilbore AND Wasting Your Life.

oh shi- Wrath cast reflect!
UNF

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Too late.  He's been annihilated.
PS4

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
fuuuu
UNF

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
You're actually mad at me?  :lol

You're a fucking tattletale.  Grow the fuck up.

PS4

OptimoPeach

Hey look, Ichi is being a stupid cunt and starting shit with someone for no good reason
hi5

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Hey look, it's that guy I never interact with sticking his nose into something that isn't his business, again.
PS4

Phoenix Dark

:lol

i seriously didn't know

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Take a chill pill Ichi.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

:lol

i seriously didn't know

That was the point until Wrath spoiled everything, like he always does. He didn't even guess it like he's trying to pretend he did, he just saw that I mentioned it here and decided to spoil shit over in the other forum.  What a jerk.
PS4

OptimoPeach

hi5

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Keep trying to insert yourself into a conversation that has nothing to do with you.  Go on.
PS4

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
It's an open thread, you wanna have a private conversation go on MSN.

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
et tu, Wrika? smh
PS4

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
Just sayin'

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Wrika is correct
AMC

chronovore

• relapsed dev
Angry ex-WOW female GANGSTA-NINJITSU MASTER:

*Out of breath* "Yeah, you fucking fat-ass mother-fucker...I don't care if you're a fucking lawyer...I bet you can't even fucking breathe outside your fucking office, you fucking 500-600 pound mother fucker!  *out of breath* You better fucking thank god I fucking moved back home...'cause I will *UNNN* right in your fucking skull!"
:rofl
Holy shit, Ms. Pot... why you calling out Mr. Kettle?

Yeah, boring for them I guess. Not boring for me. Grandstanding is the tiresome playground of the young.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
:lol I thought that was a dude, jesus

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
I am stunned at the accusations from BlueTsunami, Borys, and Stoney in this thread, though.  Either they're making shit up, basing their opinion on Shake's and Cheebs' posts and assuming I'm along for the ride, or they think I'm a different poster on there than I actually am.

For what it's worth I don't post over there very much so my assumptions are either based on prior history or the fact that you won't shut up about that forum over here.

I would guess the last 5 to 10 pages have been about nothing but WYL wankery. That forum is way too small to be the subject of so much discussion imo.

Phoenix Dark

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas

For what it's worth I don't post over there very much so my assumptions are either based on prior history or the fact that you won't shut up about that forum over here.

I would guess the last 5 to 10 pages have been about nothing but WYL wankery. That forum is way too small to be the subject of so much discussion imo.

Agreed, it's a worthless little hole.  Let us speak no more of it.
PS4

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
WYL is cool ya'll im popular over there :smug
UNF

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I like drama but no one ever really starts shit with me.   :-\

Yeah, I saw you pop up with Shake and Cheebs' so I sort of assumed you were dog pilling with them. Still' love ya' Ichi! But when the three of you get together, its like some sort of Voltron of trolling.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 09:30:59 PM by BlueTsunami »