Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1781116 times)

Eric P

• I DESERVE the gold. I will GET the gold!
  • Icon
The most dangerous element to jam bands finally profiled

THE NITROUS MAFIA

http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-07-06/music/hippie-crack-nitrous-mafia-boston/

"Fatty whippets!" yell the balloon man's eight or nine dealers, holding balloon clusters high in the air. Some of the dealers are locals, contracted out for the night, while the rest hail from Massachusetts and Rhode Island. When a police car is seen from a distance, a trio of spotters yells, "Six-Up"—a warning to keep cool. Selling nitrous oxide for the purpose of getting high is illegal, but the club's bouncers don't seem to mind the huffing. "The security here is cool," says a dealer named Chrystal, a single mother who is dating the Boston capo, whom we'll call Dmitri.
Tonya

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Why do you care what Green Shinobi's other account is, Malek?  Fuck it, leave the guy alone.

Sure thing, President Soetoro! ::)
dap

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
The alt-accounts make me wonder whether Green Shinobi was even the Green Shinobi. 

Plot twist!

etiolate

What I think here, is that you have serious trust issues. I also think you jump on the barricades, and that you turn things into a problem before it occur. You make things into a problem because you are afraid.

The women who are most likely to get raped in real life, are the women who are afraid of getting raped. Somehow, in many of the cases their angst project themselves as victims. You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Be f**king rational for a second.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22269171&postcount=801

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
I wish this was average where I lived
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
I will drop it now :P
What? Don't you live in Sweden?

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Why do you care what Green Shinobi's other account is, Malek?  Fuck it, leave the guy alone.

Look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary. You know what you’ll find? The definition of the word "hypocrite," which you fucking are!

Butt-hurt. :lol
PS4

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
actually ichirou is in the dictionary under japafag

google it
萌え~

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
omg  :lol

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Yeah, I'm famous. :)
PS4

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
I already put one of the members here up on urban dictionary.  I won't tell which, though. :teehee
PS4

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Anyhow:

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100706/100705_queen_bye/20100706/?hub=CP24Home

Video on the right side of the page.  Close your ears for the clown in the town crier costume making a fool of himself at the start of the video.

The video is grainy, but the Mountie on the left of the screen saluting the Queen at 1:30 is me.  Just a silly little thing to be proud of, I know, but I considered it an honour to be there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 08:17:46 PM by Boogie »
MMA

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
Monarchies. :puke
PS4

Smooth Groove

GaijinEB?

:lol

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
What I think here, is that you have serious trust issues. I also think you jump on the barricades, and that you turn things into a problem before it occur. You make things into a problem because you are afraid.

The women who are most likely to get raped in real life, are the women who are afraid of getting raped. Somehow, in many of the cases their angst project themselves as victims. You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Why does this post exist oh god  :'(

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon

The post exists because you were afraid it would come into existence.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

That's the same dude who started a thread about first-time masturbation experiences and another on fucking walruses or some shit.
ど助平

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
I'll be honest, this is fucking creepy, and I didn't know Gallagher was still alive.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/gallagher-is-a-paranoid-right-wing-watermelon-smashing-maniac/Content?oid=4357855

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Why is it creepy ???
PSP

Fresh Prince

Yeah this sounds pretty funny
Obama again: "If Obama was really black, he'd act like a black guy and get a white wife." Michael Vick: "Poor Michael Vick." Women's lib: "These women told you they wanna be equal—they DON'T." Trans people: "People like Cher's daughter—figure that out. She wants a penis, but she has a big belly. If you can't see your dick, you don't get one." The Rice Krispies elves: "All three of those guys are gay. Look at 'em!" The Mexicans: "Look around—see any Mexicans? Nope. They'll be here later for the cleanup." The French: "They ruin our language with their faggy words."

ferrarimanf355

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I'll be honest, this is fucking creepy, and I didn't know Gallagher was still alive.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/gallagher-is-a-paranoid-right-wing-watermelon-smashing-maniac/Content?oid=4357855

I actually saw Gallagher on my local news station, which is weird because my local news station is really small time. But, then again, this is Gallagher we're talking about.
dog

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Old washed up white guy gets more bitter and racist as he gets older. Sounds about par for the course...

Fresh Prince

[youtube=560,345]mViwA-WO84E[/youtube]

I read that in The Stranger last week, really interesting/disturbing. But then again, this was over in Bremerton (extremely depressed Naval town), so it shouldn't surprise anyone.
野球

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
The French: "They ruin our language with their faggy words."

gallagher:  part unfunny prop comic, part american hero
sup

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Is Black Gallagher racist too?
(|)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
the only thing as cringeworthy as what gallagher was saying is the hipster stench coming off that article
sup

Barry Egan

Quote from: Merriam Webster
Mallet - Etymology: Middle English maillet, from Anglo-French Etymology: Middle English maillet, from Anglo-French, diminutive of mail hammer

Melon - Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin melon-, melo, short for Latin melopepon-, melopepo, from Greek mēlopepōn, from mēlon apple + pepōn, an edible gourd

Welp better find some inventive ways to describe your only remembered bit, cigarillo.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
He is right though, you can't speak french without sounding like you want a dick in your mouth.
Drunk

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
[youtube=560,345]xx-10sI33lk[/youtube]

Fuck all your animu music. Ultima :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock
:9

Barry Egan

I think you can't really be Gallagher without sounding like you want a dick in your mouth.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Saying something in French was definitely not the gayest thing that guy did today. 

DJ_Tet

Mallet - Etymology: Middle English maillet, from Anglo-French Etymology: Middle English maillet, from Anglo-French, diminutive of mail hammer

Melon - Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin melon-, melo, short for Latin melopepon-, melopepo, from Greek mēlopepōn, from mēlon apple + pepōn, an edible gourd

Welp better find some inventive ways to describe your only remembered bit, cigarillo.

annihilated

It is funny seeing him be so homophobic.  I was positive he was gay back in the 80's.  I'm pretty sure he still is.
TIT

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.

not to mention he hoped around on stage like a non-mute mime in suspenders, a mad-homo mustache and a fucking beret
___

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
he has probably sucked off a french dude at some point in his life
sup

Himu

[youtube=560,345]yjOVPirMKXo[/youtube]

:smug
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

[youtube=560,345]yjOVPirMKXo[/youtube]

:smug

Thats pretty good :bow SMT :bow2

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game

What version of the game has that? Amiga one doesn't, and I don't think UC one does either. :(

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]8krARTrx2PE[/youtube]
dog

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
such a fantastic piece of music.  :tophat

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

not to mention he hoped around on stage like a non-mute mime in suspenders, a mad-homo mustache and a fucking beret
:bow
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
Gallagher does sound pretty racist and stupid, but what did anyone really expect his personal opinions to be?  He smashed fucking melons and shit.  He seemed pretty dumb from the get-go. 

But it also seems like the writer of the article is reaching a bit and just being oversensitive for some of the things.  Lighten up d-bag.

chronovore

• relapsed dev

annihilated

It is funny seeing him be so homophobic.  I was positive he was gay back in the 80's.  I'm pretty sure he still is.

I'm of the opinion that it's the guys who protest the most, who are the most quickly offended, that are most likely closeted or in denial.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

What version of the game has that? Amiga one doesn't, and I don't think UC one does either. :(

I believe thats just his rendition of it. Here's basing it off this...

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.

lol@ the Mt. Everest comparison

"Why climb Everest?" "Because it's there" 

"Why lock yourself in a room with 40 snakes for months?" "..."
___

Mupepe

• Icon

Himu

What the fuck
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[img]http://i31.tinypic.com/312d5oi.jpg[img]

©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
[youtube=560,345]sMoKcsN8wM8[/youtube]

:o
dog

Saint Cornelius

OA conspiracy theory:

Annon and Hans are one in the same
[close]
dap

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
In a not-so-surprising twist, one of Armond White's greatest supporters and admirers is Shake:

http://www.wastingyourlife.com/forums/on-topic/armond-white-destroyed-553.html
dog

Smooth Groove

OA conspiracy theory:

Annon and Hans are one in the same
[close]

Link?

Saint Cornelius

dap

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I find it somewhat ironic that a thread about an article telling people to calm down about Armond White because he's nothing more than a troll, and thus rage is what he wants, has itself generated a significant amount of rage at the hands of the internet's own Armond White [aka Shake].
dog

ferrarimanf355

(Image removed from quote.)
Close down the internet like Prince said, it can't get better than this. :rofl