Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780586 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
(Image removed from quote.)

God killed those people to create Satan's army so he could point to it and say to his followers, "Satan's army is coming for you, but I can offer protection for a 10% tithe." The purest form of Fascism.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:smug
[close]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 06:22:04 PM by Zero Hero »
©ZH

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
I looked at WYL today (lol) and found that there is a 181 post thread for the new Weezer album.

Weezer.

181 posts about how Memories sucks
itm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
(Image removed from quote.)

But how many people did Satan create? None. God brought you into this world, and he can take your ass out.  :gun
©@©™

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
[youtube=560,345]39MXPkNdv0U[/youtube]

I don't care if they're real or not, I'd still stick ferrarimanf355 Junior between those lovely mounds.  :-*

ferrarimanf355

[youtube=560,345]i0KqzSUw6vQ[/youtube]

Also, my sister told me that Snooki is legally a little person midget.  :lol

Himu

Would.
IYKYK

ferrarimanf355

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
There was an episode of King of the Hill that covers this. Essentially, dogs can pick up on 'tells' from their owners that the owners themselves are unaware of.  So if you act differently around other ethnic persons the dog can tell that youre nervous and may identify them as a threat.

Is there nothing King of the Hill can't teach us!

:bow2

:bow king of the hill

Funny enough this episode came on tonight. I had forgotten that Bernie Mack played the part of the repair guy.

I'm still mad KOTH didn't get a proper ending.

It did. Really it was just that Hank and Bobby had always been at odds throughout the series and thats where their humor came from. The last episode being them discovering what they have in common kinda signifies that Hank doesnt have to try so hard to not be ashamed of his son. something like that....

And we found out what Boomhower's job was!
sad

ferrarimanf355

Also, Angelina is a real see-you-next-Thursday, but I'd fuck her, too. Real talk.  :-*

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Angelina's got tree-trunk thighs to the point where she actually walks funny.  :-\

The other girls though.... Would. Maybe not Snooki, but the others, yes.

Maybe even Snooki. She looks good sometimes, when she's not looking like a Little Fucker.
[close]

Ok, even when she does look like a Little Fucker. Would.
[close]
(|)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
I think I have a thing for JWOWW too. I don't know what it is (beyond the titties). Stating that one has a "thing" for Snooki just exposes them as having a midget fetish.
:9

Himu

There was an episode of King of the Hill that covers this. Essentially, dogs can pick up on 'tells' from their owners that the owners themselves are unaware of.  So if you act differently around other ethnic persons the dog can tell that youre nervous and may identify them as a threat.

Is there nothing King of the Hill can't teach us!

:bow2

:bow king of the hill

Funny enough this episode came on tonight. I had forgotten that Bernie Mack played the part of the repair guy.

I'm still mad KOTH didn't get a proper ending.

It did. Really it was just that Hank and Bobby had always been at odds throughout the series and thats where their humor came from. The last episode being them discovering what they have in common kinda signifies that Hank doesnt have to try so hard to not be ashamed of his son. something like that....

And we found out what Boomhower's job was!

I loved that episode  :'(
IYKYK

ferrarimanf355

Angelina's got tree-trunk thighs to the point where she actually walks funny.  :-\

The other girls though.... Would. Maybe not Snooki, but the others, yes.

Maybe even Snooki. She looks good sometimes, when she's not looking like a Little Fucker.
[close]

Ok, even when she does look like a Little Fucker. Would.
[close]
Come on, you'd fuck Trash Bags, too.  :-*

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
I'm slightly proud I've never heard of any of these people except "snooki" because I've seen stories about her on the huffingtonpost front page.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
I have heard of "The Situation" I'm afraid :fbm - couldn't pick him out of a line-up though
___

drew

• sy
i love when virgins oti talk about who they would and wouldnt fuck, who the hell are you trying to kid

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
My brother watched the entire thing online in like three days. I wound up watching a few episodes to see what the commotion was about. I really don't get the appeal. And I'm someone who enjoyed Flavor of Love, I Love New York, Tila Tequila's show, etc. Jersey Shore is basically the Real World mixed with some of the shows I listed. All reality shows are repetitive and stereotypical, so saying Jersey Shore isn't original would be dumb. But it's just not interesting, and the characters aren't interesting either.

Flavor of Love worked in part because you wound up rooting for a character or characters, hating another character, etc. Real World worked best when there seemed to be legitimate tension between cast mates, they weren't all variations of dumb college kids, etc. There's no one to root for in Jersey Shore, and all the cast members are douchbags of the highest caliber.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I think I have a thing for JWOWW too. I don't know what it is (beyond the titties). Stating that one has a "thing" for Snooki just exposes them as having a midget fetish.

Yes, she's like the awesome girl next door that will play football with the boys, plus she's just cute in the face, but the body... :drool
(|)

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
Wow, supposedly people are getting banned at GAF for mentioning me.  That's extremely lame if so.

On a brighter note, today is my birthday!  Hope to get Strange Journey.  :-*

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Happy B-day, Bulleta!
:9

Bulleta©™®

Yeah, wooooo. Thanks.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
happy birthday!
sup

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
Happy Birthday.

Himu

Wow, supposedly people are getting banned at GAF for mentioning me.  That's extremely lame if so.

On a brighter note, today is my birthday!  Hope to get Strange Journey.  :-*

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY
IYKYK

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Happy Birthday Bulleta!
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Happy birthday!
dog

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
So many birthdays! Happy Brithday Bulleta!
fek

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Who the hell is Bulleta and why should I care he's older?
sad

etiolate

happy burpday scar

i will eat this cookie in your honor

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Who the hell is Bulleta and why should I care he's older?

Someone who plays L4D and L4D2.
dog

Tieno

• Iconz
i

Tieno

• Iconz
i

Tieno

• Iconz
i

Tieno

• Iconz
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

anime   :yuck  :( :yuck :'( :yuck
i

Himu

Uh that's not anime, that's a perversion.
IYKYK

Tieno

• Iconz
same thing
i

Himu

This is anime

[youtube=560,345]0Sr54ekOkTg[/youtube]
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
it's all crap so who cares?

Himu

[youtube=560,345]-_ZeD40Rg8A[/youtube]
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
Can't see it but I'm sure it's anime and it's crap too :(

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 02:40:54 PM by Stoney Mason »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
saw that on the news this morning. buffalo  :-[
nat

Mupepe

• Icon
ewww  at least shave the cat first.

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
What the fuck is going on at OA?
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
merging with someone or something.  who the fuck are they talking about?

In other news,
http://projects.accessatlanta.com/gallery/view/entertainment/miss-universe-fittings/#sldr

Ms. Dominican Republic is a cheeseburger.

Saint Cornelius

merging with someone or something.  who the fuck are they talking about?

that's what I'm asking! I get an email alert any time Hams or his joke account Annon mention my name.
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
Is the forum split anymore?  I don't know what the fuck is going on.  But no one answers when someone asks what the hell they're talking about. 

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I can explain it, but I can't exactly look up links while at the office. But there won't be a merge.
fat

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
What good is a splinter forum if you let everybody in, you gotsa be secretive man!
brb

Saint Cornelius

I can explain it, but I can't exactly look up links while at the office. But there won't be a merge.

Explain without links. Or tell me if I'm right:

Rogjizzon (as Generika) leads an effort to merge with a WoW forum. Somehow the thread pertaining to the merge gets stickied, lending an air of "oh shit this is really happening". Is that it? If so, goddamn the few people posting there really do have water on the brain.
dap

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
- DillaandtheCrab proposes to raid a forum about WoW nerds
- Rogozjin acts dumb as per usual, wants to merge cause I mean OMG anything is better than OA right
- TLDR (the forum in question) notices this and starts to flock to OA
- The word merge starts to get tossed and people are like R WE MERGING and of course I know Annon (Hans) isn't that stupid, so no merge will happen. But it makes for funny reading with Oli getting his dick hard at making fun of people for his own insecurities.

Someone should go post Christie Boobies on TLDR for some more lulz
fat

Saint Cornelius

I still think you have shit taste in games, but I was wrong about you demi :heart
dap

DJ_Tet

Annon wished he could unleash the 'Ginger Kraken' master troll cornelius on tldr.
TIT

Saint Cornelius

Annon wished he could unleash the 'Ginger Kraken' master troll cornelius on tldr.

I get an email alert any time Hams or his joke account Annon mention my name.

I think it's cute that HamsAnnon always plays so innocent. He wishes I could be "unleashed" when he's the one who IP banned me? Can't login via Proxify without paying for it.
dap

Bulleta©™®

Thanks.  I don't know who, the guy that told me went to sleep soon after.

Robo

You'd think the lack of anonyminty on Facebook would deter people from spewing outrageous bigotry, but one look at the comment section of the Barack Obama page's most recent post about Ramadan and that is clearly not the case.

http://www.facebook.com/barackobama
obo

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
fucking hell, I hate people
püp

Saint Cornelius

You'd think the lack of anonyminty on Facebook would deter people from spewing outrageous bigotry

Dude I'm on The Soup "friend list" or whatever you want to call it and I'm just fucking amazed at the racist shit people spew on there. On THE SOUP's page, for fuck sake!
dap