Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780884 times)

Saint Cornelius

• Always rockin' the sawed-off wisdom.
Yeah it probably made me feel more awful than anything else I've downloaded on the internet
dap

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Waychel  :lol

I wound up running into her before I posted on GAF/OA. I hotlinked one of her pics (chick licking PSP) and she tracked me down, signed up on the forum I was on, and demanded I stop using her pick as an avatar  :lol

Saint Cornelius

I wound up running into her before I posted on GAF/OA. I hotlinked one of her pics (chick licking PSP) and she tracked me down, signed up on the forum I was on, and demanded I stop using her pick as an avatar  :lol

She has no time for your tortful bullshit ;)
dap

Mupepe

• Icon
I used to be on her forum.  But it was all about anime and so the only threads I could contribute to were DBZ ones where everyone hated on it.  :(

Phoenix Dark

She has no time for your tortful bullshit ;)
:lol

I forgot about that shit. Damn I wonder what happened to her

and yea, she was kind of cute but her boobs were horrible.  :-\

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
hahaha. no mojo.
fat

Saint Cornelius

dap

Tieno

• Iconz
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
i

T-Short

• hooker strangler
[youtube=560,345]UXV3sEH7PU0[/youtube]

scary.
地平線

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

etiolate

Christie Elaine's titties. 

Her beestings? The fact that Olimario got pwned & shit upon from great heights over a PSP was hilarious, but those boobies? Hella disappoint.
I just remember being so excited over them because she had a damn cute face and from the pics what seemed like a damn nice body and it was just one of those rare moments when you get what you've wanted for so long and who cares if it's not as great as you'd imagined, ya know?  You got it.  Plus i was probably horny.  but I haven't seen those pics in years.

The thing that makes me laugh about that now is all the virgins going ballistic over the red marks from wearing a bra. "OMG WHAT ARE THOSE FREAKISH THINGS? IS THAT A DISEASE?? WHAT IS THIS BRA NONSENSE? SHE SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO PHOTOSHOP HERSELF!"

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

scary.

I sort of freak out when on the highway and there's a slight bend that looks like it goes straight into the opposite highway (some weird optical illusion). Watching that video is like that times 1000
:9

Himu

scary.

I sort of freak out when on the highway and there's a slight bend that looks like it goes straight into the opposite highway (some weird optical illusion). Watching that video is like that times 1000

ditto
IYKYK

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever

scary.

Bet he's pretty good at Wipeout.
vjj

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
So are you assholes planning to post all those tits pics or what?
Drunk

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
If Vinnie fucked Snooki, all hell will break loose.

jiji

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #14297 on: August 13, 2010, 12:35:32 AM »
So I was poking around on this awful local photographer's site, and I found out that he's also an awful filmmaker.

[youtube=560,345]Zf7rM-ExTG8[/youtube]

:rofl
OTL

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
At one time, OA was a lot of fun because no matter what, OA is and always was about dat drama.  The conversations about anything else were always sub par but the drama rarely failed to deliver.  I think most of the interesting bits about people have been done already, leaving the trolls that roam about that remain because they could never really get away with their shit anywhere else without getting banned.

did that ever make its way to the public??? 

nope, and it never will, i gave her my word.   :mrt

However,

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I somehow got topless pix of W*****l and I had to delete them immediately for fear of cybercrimes. And plus, gross.
[close]
oh i saw those!  they were scary!  I probably still have a copy in my email since I save everything but good lord I expected better.

Pass them along to me plz boo.  Thanks.
🍆🍆

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

scary.

It's really freaky when he shoots through that narrow gate at 2:58.
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/sxlw1s.png[img]

:rofl   :usacry
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
Christie Elaine's titties. 

Her beestings? The fact that Olimario got pwned & shit upon from great heights over a PSP was hilarious, but those boobies? Hella disappoint.
I just remember being so excited over them because she had a damn cute face and from the pics what seemed like a damn nice body and it was just one of those rare moments when you get what you've wanted for so long and who cares if it's not as great as you'd imagined, ya know?  You got it.  Plus i was probably horny.  but I haven't seen those pics in years.

The thing that makes me laugh about that now is all the virgins going ballistic over the red marks from wearing a bra. "OMG WHAT ARE THOSE FREAKISH THINGS? IS THAT A DISEASE?? WHAT IS THIS BRA NONSENSE? SHE SHOULD HAVE THE DECENCY TO PHOTOSHOP HERSELF!"
Yeah I thought I was on fucking GAF.  That was one of the moments I realized OA had just as many obnoxious virgins as GAF (okay maybe not as many).

did that ever make its way to the public??? 

nope, and it never will, i gave her my word.   :mrt

However,

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I somehow got topless pix of W*****l and I had to delete them immediately for fear of cybercrimes. And plus, gross.
[close]
oh i saw those!  they were scary!  I probably still have a copy in my email since I save everything but good lord I expected better.

Pass them along to me plz boo.  Thanks.
I searched my email for waychel.  I really don't know what else to search for since it's been years and I can't even remember who forwarded them to me.  Sorry, dude.  I'm sure they're in there somewhere but I really don't feel like digging through 6 thousand emails.

Robo

that Rock Band thread on WYL is ridiculous.  It constitutes nearly a quarter of the entire forum's posts!  It has more than THIS thread, which is for ALL PURPOSE bitching (inargueably evilbore's primary vocation) and has been active since last year.

WYL: proving EviLore right.
obo

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
that Rock Band thread on WYL is ridiculous.  It constitutes nearly a quarter of the entire forum's posts!  It has more than THIS thread, which is for ALL PURPOSE bitching (inargueably evilbore's primary vocation) and has been active since last year.

That thread averages 330 posts a day since the forum started.  :lol
dog

Solo

Its a fucking music game. What the fuck is there to talk so much about?

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
They should be Rock Banned.
brb

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #14307 on: August 13, 2010, 01:28:33 PM »
So I was poking around on this awful local photographer's site, and I found out that he's also an awful filmmaker.

link to photographs
IYKYK

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
its just a chat thread.
nat

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
I never read the RB thread on gaf and never had an inkling to read it there, either.  The other threads I have fun with, though.  Give those a try sometime!

archie4208

I never read the RB thread on gaf and never had an inkling to read it there, either.  The other threads I have fun with, though.  Give those a try sometime!

I don't think any of the mods read the RB thread at GAF until Evilore had his little hissy fit.  :teehee  It devolved into a circle jerk for a long time.

Oblivion

Fuck that place.  I'd rather read for news and shit.  It's not worth making an alt to post because I know I'd be banned over telling some stupid asshole there that he's a stupid asshole or that they have no sense of humor.  I learned my lesson after three alts.

Which accounts were they?

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Dr. Dumb Bitch:
CBG

Mandark

• Icon
Obviously Dr. Laura's golddigging mistress was fabricating the whole thing.

Phoenix Dark

The use of the n word is not even the stupid/offensive thing in the video: her ridiculous comments on Obama, the sophomoric "how come white people can't call black people the n word" argument, the "chip on your shoulder" bullshit etc

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
I was listening to her show when she said that.  Good times.
🍆🍆

drew

• sy
thats pretty much my reaction to every person in radio except for howard stern

drew

• sy
her ridiculous comments on Obama

is it really so ridiculous?

IS IT?!

jiji

« Reply #14318 on: August 14, 2010, 03:40:09 PM »

link to photographs

http://www.utahwolfproductions.com/Modeling.html :x
OTL

Robo

obo

Himu

i thought it was 20 year cycle
IYKYK

Himu

none of those clothes are popular now. no wayyyyy
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

link to photographs

http://www.utahwolfproductions.com/Modeling.html :x

My Google EXIF reader is listing his wedding shots as taken with a Canon Powershot. A Canon Powershot with its on body flash. Oh my God.
:9

Bebpo

Are any of you guys going to the gaf party in LA tonight?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402401

I've always wanted gaf/eb to have a con/meetup like something awful does.  Kind of tempting, but A. it's a longass drive and B. some gaf people are fucking crazy and I fear this could end in mass murder on the news.

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Are any of you guys going to the gaf party in LA tonight?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402401

I've always wanted gaf/eb to have a con/meetup like something awful does.  Kind of tempting, but A. it's a longass drive and B. some gaf people are fucking crazy and I fear this could end in mass murder on the news.

I'd rather hang out with my much cooler friends, personally. Plus, It's an hour drive and I'm in lazy mode. You should hang out with me instead.
UNF

Bebpo

I should, but that's an even longer drive  :'(
Come down to OC sometime!  We have ummm....beaches & mini-golf.

cool breeze

I haven't heard of this gaf party before.  They're even having a live stream of it  :lol

That's actually kind of awesome.

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
of course, banned from gaf before the shitshow livestream.  now I can't watch it
püp

Bebpo

brandnew, check your pm

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
nice
püp

Diunx

Clear your cookies?
Drunk

Bebpo

hey Blackmage, we should go and represent the EB

Bebpo

I think I'm gonna go

Hope there are some gundam fans.  Talking about gundam is the best icebreaker there is.

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
its a trap bebpo
萌え~

Diunx

So what exactly is in the sf4 room? an xbox with sf4 and two controllers? :rofl
Drunk

Bebpo

heading out.  If I never post again, search for my body in hollywood

BobFromPikeCreek

Oh man. That gaf party stream. There are like 5 generic looking nerds, one 11 year old boy, and three completely ignored girls in the background.
zzzzz

Beezy

Oh man. That gaf party stream. There are like 5 generic looking nerds, one 11 year old boy, and three completely ignored girls in the background.
Yeah, it's terrible.

archie4208

The kid on the Rock Band drums is really getting into the game. :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Nothing but mexicans and asians... yep, it's California
fat