Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780678 times)

Amir0x

And multiple Break and Enters on dwelling houses.

And theft via said Break and Enters on dwelling houses.

Yes, when I was a teenager.  I'm an adult with a cushy government job and a past filled with various mistakes.  This is supposed to insult me?  My e-reputation noooo! :lol

And countless assaults and (perhaps) assaults causing bodily harm.  (though maybe that's giving you too much credit.  :lol )

No denying that I've been in a few bar fights!  Most of them are not my fault though

I'm sure.  :rofl

Heh well you can find the pics on GAF.  I've posted them in a few threads.  Anyway

g'night all.  I think you guys could stand to be a little more original.  There are so many awesome ways to call people fat.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Tubbo McGreasefire
dog

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
Tubbo McGreasefire

Husky McLardstein (in case yer jewish.. and irish too i guess)
UNF

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Yes, when I was a teenager. 

Yeah, but you've always held that you have no regrets about your past actions and that you wouldn't change anything about your life.

And, the law notwithstanding, let's not pretend that you magically became a totally different person once you hit 18.  C'mon man.

I'm an adult with a cushy government job and a past filled with various mistakes.  This is supposed to insult me?  My e-reputation noooo! :lol

OMG, you actually admitted to "mistakes" in your life!  This is certainly a first! Stop the presses!

No denying that I've been in a few bar fights!  Most of them are not my fault though

:rofl :rofl

Nobody who's ever been arrested or charged for "a few bar fights" ever admits that it's been their fault.  I mean, c'mon, do you expect to be taken seriously with that statement?!  :lol  "It's not my fault, officer
spoiler (click to show/hide)
you fucking pig
[close]
, I swear!"  :lol

Know how many bar fights I've been in?

ZERO!  Imagine-fucking-that!  And yet, somehow, I have a reputation as a fair, yet balanced, badass.  They're not hard to avoid.  Et toi?
[close]

And, of course, saying that "most" of them are not your fault, implies that "some" of them are your fault.  So if we go by your admission that you get into fights/brawls on a monthly basis, and that "some" of them are you fault, we still end up with several such fights/brawls which you are culpable for.

Heh well you can find the pics on GAF.  I've posted them in a few threads. 

Oh, I would rarely resort to ze fat jokes.  After all, obesity has nothing to do with you incessant criminality.

That being said, I'm sure whatever weight loss regimen you claim pales in comparison to the sexy Will Federman.  :-*

edit:  and, of course, you didn't address the impaired driving bit.  :teehee
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:21:28 AM by Boogie »
MMA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Boogie could you beat AmiRox's ass?
fat

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

It would be like Babe Ruth pointing towards his centre field home run in 1932.. I could call out, on a whim, how I would finish him off, within 120 seconds.  Arm bar, rear naked choke, triangle choke, ground and pound from mount, side control, or side mount, it would be my choice.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:21:47 AM by Boogie »
MMA

etiolate

:lol

boogie in full on mode

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :drudge Mountie talks openly on the internet about wanting to use his position of authority to beat innocent citizens :drudge
dog

BeyondSaving

It would be like Babe Ruth pointing towards his centre field home run in 1932.. I could call out, on a whim, how I would finish him off, within 120 seconds.  Arm bar, rear naken choke, triangle choke, ground and pound from mount, side control, or side mount, it would be my choice.

Wow whats the history behind you and Amir0x?

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
:drudge Mountie talks openly on the internet about wanting to use his position of authority to beat innocent citizens :drudge

Not a desire to do so.

A capability to do so.   :smug

:lol @  "innocent" citizens. ;)
[close]
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:22:02 AM by Boogie »
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

It would be like Babe Ruth pointing towards his centre field home run in 1932.. I could call out, on a whim, how I would finish him off, within 120 seconds.  Arm bar, rear naked choke, triangle choke, ground and pound from mount, side control, or side mount, it would be my choice.

Wow whats the history behind you and Amir0x?

There is no history beyond my disdain for his criminality.

For me to describe how easy it would be for me to best him in a hand-to-hand combat situation does not necessitate any special animosity towards him.

I can easily state that I can defeat around 96% of RCMP officers based upon my defensive tactics training experience at the training academy, but it doesn't mean I have any special animosity towards those I can best in such a situation.  I went through training in a troop of 28 people, including myself.  There was only 1 person among them whom I could not submit within 1 minute, and he had 50 lbs of muscle on me.  It sounds like boasting, but I don't intend it to be.  I have elite MMA training, and anyone with the same training experience as me would have the same capabilities as me.  Those who do not, would have very little chance against me, no matter how many weekends they get into bar fights.  'tis just the facts of life.

If someone asks "Boogie, can you beat so-and-so's ass", my logical response is "yes", regardless of my feelings towards them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 12:51:51 AM by Boogie »
MMA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Would you break his nose?
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Some childish behavior going on, what a god damn shame. I'm sorry about this environment, Amir0x. Lord knows how I deal with this shit

You can't be offended by this stuff PD.  :lol

I mean after all these years the insults are still stuck on FATLOL and Mother Beater.  Shit, these insults are so feeble that calling me "fat" isn't even accurate anymore to my current body weight.

On this forum, you've got the GAF outcasts and those who feel their voices are being suppressed in some way on the forum so they come here to vent.  Naturally that's going to be pointed at people they feel are authority figures on NeoGAF.  I always get a kick out of how angry they seem.  It's nothing worth apologizing for!  I encourage everyone on here to insult me as they like, it's like an outlet for them.

I was being sarcastic breh :smug

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
You should've used your sarcastic font so he knew the difference.
(|)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
 :lol @  "innocent" citizens. ;)
[close]

Amirox's guilt has never been proven in a court of law, Boogie, but I guess a power-tripping Mountie wouldn't care about that. :wag
dog

etiolate

Ami has his own courts anyways

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I don't think Ami realizes that by just posting here to defend himself (or whatever) he already lost. Why on earth would you care about what a bunch of suppressed outcasts have to say about you? That's just sad on so many levels :(

Especially considering that he amounts to 9 posts in over 4 years.  And the content of which demonstrates no interest in the board apart from our criticism of him.  (though, of course, he has missed the best of such criticism.  ie. Malek's youbute vids.)

Would you break his nose?

This line of questioning is becoming a *touch* too specific.  In this fantasy scenario, my preferred path to victory would simply be to choke him into unconsciousness.  Less paperwork and longer-term damage that way.

Amirox's guilt has never been proven in a court of law, Boogie, but I guess a power-tripping Mountie wouldn't care about that. :wag

Oh, of course.  It is ridiculously difficult to tie the statements of some username online to an actual person.  But what is provable and admissable in a court of law is not the same thing as the truth.  Amir0x has admitted countless acts for which he will never face prosecution.  That doesn't change the fact that he committed those acts and that he is a piece of shit for doing so.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:09:58 AM by Boogie »
MMA

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Oh, of course.  It is ridiculously difficult to tie the statements of some username online to an actual person.  But what is provable and admissable in a court of law is not the same thing as the truth.  Amir0x has admitted countless acts for which he will never face prosecution.  That doesn't change the fact that he committed those acts and that he is a piece of shit for doing so.

I am, of course, being sarcastic.  :-*
dog

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Where did that fucking font go? Did it just grow legs and walk away?! I swear, if I come in there and find that font, I'm going to beat you with it.

/mom
(|)

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
Boogie just walk away this isn't like South Park or anything.
:'(
[close]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Where did that fucking font go? Did it just grow legs and walk away?! I swear, if I come in there and find that font, I'm going to beat you with it.

/mom

How about this?
dog

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

I am, of course, being sarcastic.  :-*

:-*
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:23:22 AM by Boogie »
MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Boogie just walk away this isn't like South Park or anything.
:'(
[close]

MMA

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

It would be like Babe Ruth pointing towards his centre field home run in 1932.. I could call out, on a whim, how I would finish him off, within 120 seconds.  Arm bar, rear naken choke, triangle choke, ground and pound from mount, side control, or side mount, it would be my choice.

I think you should go for the rear mount.
©@©™

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
The Zohan pretzel would be funnier.
CBG

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Some childish behavior going on, what a god damn shame. I'm sorry about this environment, Amir0x. Lord knows how I deal with this shit

You can't be offended by this stuff PD.  :lol

I mean after all these years the insults are still stuck on FATLOL and Mother Beater.  Shit, these insults are so feeble that calling me "fat" isn't even accurate anymore to my current body weight.

On this forum, you've got the GAF outcasts and those who feel their voices are being suppressed in some way on the forum so they come here to vent.  Naturally that's going to be pointed at people they feel are authority figures on NeoGAF.  I always get a kick out of how angry they seem.  It's nothing worth apologizing for!  I encourage everyone on here to insult me as they like, it's like an outlet for them.

For what its worth I hold nothing against you on a personal level. I wouldn't want my personal life judged here on GAF or The Bore so its not my thing to go after somebody for what they personally choose to reveal on a messageboard. My distaste comes from your hypocritical posting style on gaf (and to spread the blame its not like you are the only mod who behaves in this manner. Evilore is even worse) mixed in with the general overbearing moderation. Of course people voice themselves over here. They can't on your forum because of all the bullshit.

Just setting the record straight.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 02:43:51 AM by Stoney Mason »

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
Everyone was wronged. Too bad, so sad.
CBG

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
THIS IS WHY WE NEED A GAF-CHAT THREAD. Stop fucking up the "Funny pictures & Videos & Tits" thread already. Jesus christ.
wha

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Anyone have those Amirox wii sport videos? is always funny to see some fat asshole make a fool of himself in public.
Drunk

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
http://vimeo.com/14159857

Guy at Quakecon wins one of 100 raffle tickets for two 2010 Shelby Cobras, sells it to another dude for $200, and then that guy wins.
©@©™

ManaByte

[youtube=560,345]
[/youtube]
CBG

Solo

Boogie shooting straight truth into Ami's veins. Try to cover up dem tracks!
 :miyamoto

Akala

• Easy Victor
http://vimeo.com/14159857

Guy at Quakecon wins one of 100 raffle tickets for two 2010 Shelby Cobras, sells it to another dude for $200, and then that guy wins.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
I could take Boogie out in less than a minute.

I know you could.  :-*
MMA

magus

• LIKES FF7
nobody of you would be able to beat Mr.T :smug
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
<----

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Then I read all that other stuff and holy shit is Boogie being a distinguished effete fellow.  I don't think I've even seen Green Shinobi so riled up. 

When I'm drunk, I post bizarre rants on message boards and generally make an ass of myself.  :-[

When Amir0x is drunk, he gets into a car and drives away.  :-\
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:49:29 AM by Boogie »
MMA

BeyondSaving

Someone post Amir0x pics.  Ive never seen them I just know hes fat
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 11:31:42 AM by BeyondSaving »

ManaByte

Someone post Amir0x pics.  Ive never seen them I just know hes fat

CBG

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
 :yuck
(|)

Fresh Prince

Phoenix Dark

holy shit song of the year  :lol

Stoney Mason

Cee-Lo has always been bad ass. Goodie Mob was always under-appreciated.

Fresh Prince

manabyte > genghis cohen

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
http://wastingyourlife.com/forums/on-topic/breaking-costanza-spotting-1313.html

God, I wish this was true.

Probably a joke, but the guy got banned for posting that picture.  :lol
dog

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Cee-Lo has always been bad ass. Goodie Mob was always under-appreciated.

Yep.  I liked his second solo album.  Must have listened to it a dozen times in 2004.
🍆🍆

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
manabyte > genghis cohen

Is there a competition going on?
©ZH

Fresh Prince

there is now

ManaByte

holy shit song of the year  :lol

If a vote were held this weekend it would be the new national anthem.
CBG

Mandark

• Icon
THIS IS WHY WE NEED A GAF-CHAT THREAD. Stop fucking up the "Funny pictures & Videos & Tits" thread already. Jesus christ.

Hear hear!

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
That song is awesome, album boughten. :lol
PSP

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
WHat the fuck happened here?

Amir0x dude fucking talk to your bud Tyler about my banning cause I was wronged!

SMH.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

[youtube=560,345]4W2T5swEH3s[/youtube]
ffffuuuu

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Spain sucks. 

Stoney Mason

Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.

Fresh Prince

Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.
Ichirou defend your national sport!

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
holy shit he gored that woman!  you can see blood on his horn @ :20

Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.

true that.  it's cruel and not even impressive once you find out the drug & starve the bulls beforehand
pcp

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.

Not much more needs to be said.
AMC

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
That reminded me of when Ron Artest went into the stands.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
That reminded me of when Ron Artest went into the stands.

Cuz black people are animals, right?  ::)
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.

To be fair it has historical and cultural significance to Spain, who are we to judge the situation. Personally I think it's quite cruel but at the same time I see where the Spainards are coming from.

/stoney mason
[close]