Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780418 times)

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
How many more posters have to take a facetious PD post seriously before his name is changed to BlackstroLad?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
To be fair, I really did think that was Stoney Mason before it hit me.
fat

Barry Egan

For what its worth I don't hold that against you on a personal level Demi.  I simply think that if Phoenix Dark is going to keep posting in that way (and to each his own) he should probably get a different handle. On a serious level though it depends on what you mean by "really did", and with that being said and generally speaking I do see where you're coming from.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Get rid of bullfighting.

lame shit.

To be fair it has historical and cultural significance to Spain, who are we to judge the situation. Personally I think it's quite cruel but at the same time I see where the Spainards are coming from.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
/stoney mason
[close]

Nah. In this case I'm not a fan of using someone's culture to defend them from their backwards ways. In the same way that societies that forcibly put women in secondary roles don't really get any defense from me just because "that's the way its always been".

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Sounds like a scam to get free Xbox Live.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Keep this up Stoney Mason and I might have to ban your alternate accounts. I can't keep up who is who. Pick one.
fat

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #14707 on: August 22, 2010, 12:59:46 PM »
うぐう

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
PD did it better too.
Drunk

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Didn't PD act like a girl for awhile? Michelle or something? I don't even remember but it was pretty epic.

Read the thread. Same shit I was thinking of. Weak, Costanza, weak...

Good job calling him out PD.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 01:28:18 PM by lennedsay »
(|)

Chinner

Stoney Mason

Stoney Mason is my "sensitive" account. CockGobbler is my "real" account.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Time to burn down the playhouse then.   :(
©ZH

Barry Egan

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Do any of you all go to that forum willingly? I only click the links you guys post... what could possibly be interesting to donate your time and bandwidth there? Real talk... curious
fat

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Do any of you all go to that forum willingly? I only click the links you guys post... what could possibly be interesting to donate your time and bandwidth there? Real talk... curious

There's usually a couple of threads that I glance over once or twice a day. That's about it.
dog

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I used to at first, then it was just for the Girl thread, but even that got totally pointless. For awhile Shake and BM were posting in the girl thread, and even Wrath I think, but Shake got banned, and the cool guys stopped posting in it, and it was just creepers and girls. I feel socially awkward around most of the girls though, just like in real life. Real talk right there.
(|)

archie4208

I go to the Rock Band thread and make a few distinguished mentally-challenged threads in the gaming forum, but that is about the same as what I did at GAF.  ???

Stoney Mason

Down deep I kind of hoped it would turn into some place I would want to post. Like a less crabby version of eb even though there is nothing wrong with being crabby.

But the moderation turned me off so I never posted over there.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:08:32 PM by Stoney Mason »

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
See to me, EB at least has a sense of humor where GAF and WYL have little-to-none. Unless you're regurgitating some stupid meme of the week on GAF, they don't know when the fuck to laugh. They're all just sheep.
(|)

etiolate

GAF doesn't understand anything that can not be communicated in gif form.

I post on WYL, in the same sort of threads I post everywhere else. I just get different feedback because it features different people.

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
lennedsay do posters on gaf know that you're a girl? that would help people laugh at your jokes.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Yes, most of them know at this point I'm a woman. Before I didn't tell people either way, but now I make it a point to say "Hey, when you call me dude, I'm not really a dude, dude."

They still don't laugh at jokes. They don't know how to act around women, what are you talking about? They usually just try to tell me how wrong I am. If I make a joke, they get all technical and try to say, "Yea, but blah blah blah" and I'm like, "Yea, that's the fucking joke, bro." It's kinda cute. Like if I was in their general vicinity, they'd try to pump my gas too or something.
(|)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Time to burn down the playhouse then.   :(

:lol
sup

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
I did get a chuckle out of some guys yesterday in the Surprise Revelations thread. Somebody revealed when they found out that girls have 3 holes down there. I basically called some guy an asshole without getting banned.

http://neogaf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=404791
(|)

Fresh Prince

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Yes, most of them know at this point I'm a woman. Before I didn't tell people either way, but now I make it a point to say "Hey, when you call me dude, I'm not really a dude, dude."

They still don't laugh at jokes. They don't know how to act around women, what are you talking about? They usually just try to tell me how wrong I am. If I make a joke, they get all technical and try to say, "Yea, but blah blah blah" and I'm like, "Yea, that's the fucking joke, bro." It's kinda cute. Like if I was in their general vicinity, they'd try to pump my gas too or something.

A female making a joke probably opens up those painful wounds of female rejection and love shyness.  They go to GAF to escape the bitter truths of reality.  A woman on the board just reminds them that no matter how they are seen by others on the internet, they are an asocial loser omega male in real life.
🍆🍆

Costanza

wow, you're a stuck up cunt.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

I propose we change :poop from : poop to :wyl
🍆🍆

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

Only to people who deserve it. Kinda like you.
(|)

Fresh Prince

pretty sure this is like calling a black person a distinguished black fellow

yeah I think it also confirms costanza has no experience with women irl
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 06:29:50 PM by Fresh Prince »

Costanza

or maybe it just confirms that EB is my playground for my "character" now  :teehee

Fresh Prince

doubt it

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

or maybe it just confirms that EB is my playground for my "character" now  :teehee

If how you were before was you playing a "character" in attempt to be interesting, how boring is the real "you" going to be over there now, considering your "character" had almost no personality to speak of?
MMA

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
OMG OMG OMG

BEST. JOKE. CHARACTER. EVER.

Costanza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Andy Kaufman (moar like Assy Cuntman)

___

lennedsay

• Senior MILF

A female making a joke probably opens up those painful wounds of female rejection and love shyness.  They go to GAF to escape the bitter truths of reality.  A woman on the board just reminds them that no matter how they are seen by others on the internet, they are an asocial loser omega male in real life.

And it's not that I'm making fun of them or anything. (Well except for somewhat calling the one guy an asshole after he said I called him out on a "technicality" when he said girls have 3 holes and guys have 1 when they have 2.)

Like for instance, there was some thread about Phuket or Thailand recently, and somebody else made a pun on the pronunciation of Phuket, and I quoted him, laughed and simply said, "That pun was my first thought too." Something like that. Somebody quoted me to tell me that, well, you know, that's not really how you pronounce it, blah blah blah. Didn't quote the original guy that made the pun, or anybody else that laughed, but me instead. I seriously think it's because I'm a girl sometimes. I don't know why else I would get singled out for something like that.  :lol

And yea, 3 holes. Urethra, Vagina and butt. The more you know, kids!  :-*
(|)

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

What character? I have no fucking who you are supposed to be ???

Things I know about "Costanza":

He's young (like 18-20?)
He's hipster-y
He has shit for taste (though, I guess that's redundant after "he's young" and "he's hipster-y" hyuk)
He had some monster-length girl-thread on GAF that I never read.  And the story was fake?  I guess?

If that was you "flexing your creative muscles", cos, I wouldn't get your hopes up for that big Hollywood career.  :rofl
MMA

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
So can we get cunt changed to something really classy sounding like distinguished feminine damsel?  :-*

Wittier options are always welcome.
(|)

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
Not all young people have shit taste.

I know.  That's just my "character" talking.  :teehee
MMA

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

And it's not that I'm making fun of them or anything. (Well except for somewhat calling the one guy an asshole after he said I called him out on a "technicality" when he said girls have 3 holes and guys have 1 when they have 2.)

Like for instance, there was some thread about Phuket or Thailand recently, and somebody else made a pun on the pronunciation of Phuket, and I quoted him, laughed and simply said, "That pun was my first thought too." Something like that. Somebody quoted me to tell me that, well, you know, that's not really how you pronounce it, blah blah blah. Didn't quote the original guy that made the pun, or anybody else that laughed, but me instead. I seriously think it's because I'm a girl sometimes. I don't know why else I would get singled out for something like that.  :lol

And yea, 3 holes. Urethra, Vagina and butt. The more you know, kids!  :-*

A female making fun of something probably puts them on edge.  Reminds them of that one embarrassing time their love note they wrote to that girl that one time was unrequited  :'( :'( :'(
🍆🍆

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
So can we get cunt changed to something really classy sounding like distinguished feminine damsel?  :-*

Wittier options are always welcome.

Change it to "costanza"
🍆🍆

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
cuntstanza
萌え~

Fresh Prince

change it to '(|)'

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
cuntstanza

Change his username to that  :lol

Willco make this happen!  :-*
(|)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Costanza's got a long way to go before his joke character even cracks the top ten.
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

I propose we change :poop from : poop to :wyl

I like this but instead there should be a regular expression that translates all forms of wyl into :poop.  Then people will have shit in their hyperlinks!

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
cuntstanza

Change his username to that  :lol

Willco make this happen!  :-*

DO EEET!!
MMA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
change his name to "Goyco"
duc

Solo

Change it to Yeast Infection

Barry Egan

What character? I have no fucking who you are supposed to be ???

he holds all of the same opinions as he did before so ???

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
itm

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

Or maybe this is just you making up excuses for your past behavior...whatever that may be.  "Character," LOL.
ど助平

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Well hello there guys!  :-*
(|)

Barry Egan

c0stanza
"I want 2nd chance @identity at #WYL for free! redemption plz #CostanzaJokeAccount"

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
c0stanza
"I want 2nd chance @identity at #WYL for free! redemption plz #CostanzaJokeAccount"

:rofl
AMC

cool breeze

Not all young people have shit taste.

How naive.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
I bought a Limp Bizkit disc when I was like 12 or 13 :yuck
Drunk

etiolate

I bought Automatic for the People at that age.

I was just born with good taste. 8)