Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780948 times)

Agreed but I don't see white women saying THERE'S NO GOOD WHITE MEN or some shit. Then again I'm not white so I don't know what the fuck they talk about behind doors.

They typically complain about how there are "no good men." They leave ethnicity out of it.
野球

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I see Cajole lurking. What do white women talk about bro

Mupepe

• Icon
Agreed but I don't see white women saying THERE'S NO GOOD WHITE MEN or some shit. Then again I'm not white so I don't know what the fuck they talk about behind doors.

They typically complain about how there are "no good men." They leave ethnicity out of it.
This.

Lots of hispanic chicks go for white guys too because of the sex roles in hispanic culture that is absurdly stacked against the females.

Phoenix Dark

This.

Lots of hispanic chicks go for white guys too because of the sex roles in hispanic culture that is absurdly stacked against the females.

tell em to give black guys a chance smh :-\

Himu

This.

tell em to give black guys a chance smh :-\

:smug
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
most over the border chicks are pretty racist.  and hispanics in general see interracial dating as taboo.  but most hispanic parents are pretty proud when their kid nabs a white guy because it's "moving up"

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
most over the border chicks are pretty racist.  and hispanics in general see interracial dating as taboo.  but most hispanic parents are pretty proud when their kid nabs a white guy because it's "moving up"

my mom :bow
AMC

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

Mupepe

• Icon

my mom :bow
:lol :lol

Diunx

That's because In most Latin countries where whites are the minority, white = has money.
Drunk

Phoenix Dark

That's because In most Latin countries where whites are the minority, white = has money.

so what does black=?

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon

so what does black=?
dominican aka trash

oh wait that's just how puerto ricans think
AMC

Phoenix Dark

Mupepe

• Icon
Most other hispanics I've encountered believe the same thing actually.  They love black culture (music, fashion, movies) but think they're lower than them on the social scale.

But Hispanics in general have been pretty racist IMO.  They believe they work harder than anyone else and white people only earn the money they earn because they're white.  They think blacks are violent and trashy and stupid.  They think Asians are stupid and cheap.  Hispanics are some of the most blatantly racist people I know.  Seriously.  Maybe it's only because I hang out with a bunch of hispanics and know a lot.  I don't have nearly as many black friends.  And white people are either super openly racist or (and more commonly) super politically correct.  I don't know any asians or middle easterners so I dunno.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 03:14:00 PM by Mupepe »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Oh, I was just pointing out how Puerto Ricans hate Dominicans. But yeah, you're right.
AMC

Himu

Even if a hispanic is "black" I've noticed they tend to prefer national identity to racial identity. Like you'll never get a Dominican to label themselves as black I've noticed.
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
Even if a hispanic is "black" I've noticed they tend to prefer national identity to racial identity. Like you'll never get a Dominican to label themselves as black I've noticed.

I once referred to Wellington as black on GAF and he flipped on me.
AMC

Mupepe

• Icon
He's not black??

Himu

He's Dominican.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
as soon as my new account gets approved I'm going to stalk him and mention he's black whenever I find a chance.

Phoenix Dark

Wellington's old gf sure was hot.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
He posted a pic of his living room and he had some Batman thing on top of his TV. I said he could only get away with that because he's black since black people make everything cool.
AMC

Himu

I find each group to be "racist". I have plenty of friends from all groups. You will be shocked how my father bad mouths hispanics on the regular. :lol You'd love him. Actually, scratch that. It's not hispanics per se, but MEXICANS. We'd always joke around how even hispanics don't like Mexicans like the dude next door who was Columbian.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

My grandma badmouths Jews to comical levels. And Mexicans. And A-rabs. And asians. Come to think of it, she's kind racist  :-\

Himu

while we're on the subject

[youtube=560,345]-M5G2nWP3xY[/youtube]

IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

Mupepe

• Icon
Hispanics hate each other period.  They all think they're better than other Latin American countries.  Puerto Ricans act like they're American when they're still just trashy beaners.  Colombians think they're prettier than everyone else and the men act and dress like women.  Brazilians are cheeseburger trashy whores with AIDS.  Mexicans think they're better than everyone because of their past glory and their culture penetrates all other countries.  Venezuelans think they're some sort of badass country because their leader talks shit about America but they're really crappy and it's all a farce.  These are just a few of the things I've heard from different friends.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #17127 on: October 20, 2010, 03:27:04 PM »
whats the context of the facebook pics and messages in the harmonhatescos website
USA

Himu

Hispanics hate each other period.  They all think they're better than other Latin American countries.  Puerto Ricans act like they're American when they're still trashy.  Colombians think they're prettier than everyone else and the men act and dress like women.  Brazilians are cheeseburger trashy whores with AIDS.  Mexicans think they're better than everyone because of their past glory and their culture penetrates all other countries.  Venezuelans think they're some sort of badass country because their leader talks shit about America but they're really crappy and it's all a farce.  These are just a few of the things I've heard from different friends.

Wow, hispanics are blacker than I thought.

[youtube=560,345]Ui6-Wc0PDc4[/youtube]

Diunx and Cajole are brothers. Don't you guys have a little native american blood? We are brothers.
IYKYK

Diunx

To be fair when someone calls us latino we also replied with "I'm Dominican" and yeah we are pretty racist, I remember I had a teacher that was from the same town my mum's family settled when they came from Lebanon, when she got mad at me she always went on a rant about how we arabs are fucking thieves because my family used to sell fabric near the boarder and according to her ours was the most expensive or some shit like that, I don't know who forced her to buy though :lol
Drunk

Diunx

Hispanics hate each other period.  They all think they're better than other Latin American countries.  Puerto Ricans act like they're American when they're still just trashy beaners.  Colombians think they're prettier than everyone else and the men act and dress like women.  Brazilians are cheeseburger trashy whores with AIDS.  Mexicans think they're better than everyone because of their past glory and their culture penetrates all other countries.  Venezuelans think they're some sort of badass country because their leader talks shit about America but they're really crappy and it's all a farce.  These are just a few of the things I've heard from different friends.

Don't forget how Argentinians think they are fucking European, they should learn to fucking speak proper spanish.
Drunk

Mupepe

• Icon
hahahaha  i don't think I've heard that one.  But I always hear people talking about the way other countries speak Spanish.  And I can understand that one.  My wife is Salvadoran and I can definitely pick out when someone is Salvadoran by the way they speak Spanish.  It's so exaggerated and dramatic.  It drives me insane. 

Raban

• The baby...
while we're on the subject

[youtube=560,345]-M5G2nWP3xY[/youtube]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
SRY

etiolate

middle easterners seem to keep their racial hatred towards other middle easterners

I hear more dissing of other middle eastern groups than I do of whites or blacks or anything of that nature.

I am not sure of slavic vs white american counts as white on white hate, but there was that in the highschools in Sactown.

Diunx

I would bully a kid with that name.
Drunk

etiolate

Trying to convince my friend to name his boy Jugdish.

is he a juggalo?

etiolate

jugdish sounds like slang for a cute chick in clown makeup

"Check out that jugdish outside the 7-11"

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
People are racist. We should try our best to make as many mixed raced babies as possible  :-*

Cheebs

• How's my posting? Call 1-866-MAF-BANS to report flame bait.

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
middle easterners seem to keep their racial hatred towards other middle easterners

I hear more dissing of other middle eastern groups than I do of whites or blacks or anything of that nature.

I am not sure of slavic vs white american counts as white on white hate, but there was that in the highschools in Sactown.

White people get hated on by white people all the time. Had a girl who was from Albania once and she would go off like a volcano whenever I socialized with someone from any of the other micro-states that came out of Yugoslavia. Then of course there's the raging hate towards polish people in western Europe. Italians and Spaniards are generally the mexicans of Europe too.

cool breeze

I'm glad I'm such an anti-social dork because my family would flip if I dealt with non-white/non-persian women.  Black or Indian would be bad...baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

persian, btw.

Beezy

Most other hispanics I've encountered believe the same thing actually.  They love black culture (music, fashion, movies) but think they're lower than them on the social scale.
I fucking knew it.

Fresh Prince

That's how most other ethnicities think, beezy :teehee

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
while waiting at hollywood studios for the epcot bus we captured the tail end of a disneyworld brawl : my friends and i were sitting by the line for the bus and i hurried to get my camera out. i missed recording the most intense part of this fight though, this is what happened: a man and his wife with her baby were waiting for the bus. there wasn't enough room on the bus so the bus driver told them he would call another one. the man was enraged and THREW THE BABY AT THE BUS DRIVER. the woman got her baby and moved back away from them. (then i started recording) thats when the man started attacking the bus driver then everyone called security over.... HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?

CBG

Beezy

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
The Special Demi Edition :drool

He gets winded from opening the box.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
That guy was nice looking. I love unboxing vids. Joe you could learn a thing from this guy.
fat

Fresh Prince

Throwing babies is how you demand respect in the middle east.
:lol

Fresh Prince

[youtube=560,345]H_X7mMU6Gb0[/youtube]
 :nsfw sometimes GAF provides entertainment

Himu

good god japan
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Do you trust these people to make your vidya games? Buy Fallout New Vegas instead.
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
I don't know where the "Sean Young Filmed the David Lynch Dune Movie" youtube was posted, but I assume it was in this thread. :-/

Does that video and its disjointed running commentary make anyone think she's less crazy? I was completely infatuated when I saw her in Stripes and Blade Runner, but Hollywood is a game of politics as much as talent, and she's been tossed to the curb. What's she trying to do with this new logo and moniker, "Sean Young: PARIAH"? Just drawing attention makes her seem like such a drama quee...

Oh.

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
A legend is no longer with us, Bob Guccione has died.  :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/20/business/main6977030.shtml

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
I don't know where the "Sean Young Filmed the David Lynch Dune Movie" youtube was posted, but I assume it was in this thread. :-/

Does that video and its disjointed running commentary make anyone think she's less crazy? I was completely infatuated when I saw her in Stripes and Blade Runner, but Hollywood is a game of politics as much as talent, and she's been tossed to the curb. What's she trying to do with this new logo and moniker, "Sean Young: PARIAH"? Just drawing attention makes her seem like such a drama quee...

Oh.

if they ever do another joan crawford biopic, she's definitely got the look and personality for the part
sup

Fresh Prince

I stumbled on this on the recommended links
[youtube=560,345]cJDKpHH1l1c[/youtube]
Poot @ 0:45!   :lol

Raban

• The baby...
I dunno if this is old but :rofl
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
SRY

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
A legend is no longer with us, Bob Guccione has died.  :'(

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/20/business/main6977030.shtml

His autopsy report begins, "I never thought this would happen to me, but..."
CBG

DJ_Tet

I once referred to Wellington as black on GAF and he flipped on me.

That's hilarious because we had a 'Wellington is black' moment on AIM back when I played GAF Madden one season. 

I was just fucking with him though, I knew he was black :smug

He laughed it off.

He must have given me a pass because I'm old  :'(
TIT

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
Do you trust these people to make your vidya games? Buy Fallout New Vegas instead.

Our social outcasts are all some kind of droning autistic though. At least Otaku are an entertaining novelty.
sad

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
:lol

So my friend IMs me this chicks profile on Plentyoffish and tells me to read it. This has to be fake.

My hobbies are listening to music, going out with friends, shopping, I also love reading, singing, dancing (flamenco and belly dance) I love eating all sorts of foods, I love talking on the phone and chilling with friends and meeting new people.I love going to parties!I love being around energetic young people. My goals are to travel the world, and have a good life. I like to think that I'm unique because I don't judge others and I have my own confidence. I am NOT the type who treats otherpeople bad just to try and have a bit of confidence, I find that's a shame when people treat others bad, like spitting on an old lady just cuz she's old...or yelling at a guy just cuz he has a bunch of tattoos on his arms...My taste in music well I like all sorts of music except metallica!

:rofl

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=23176218

Nice tits... her friend looks like a cheeseburger from that angle.
sad