Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780892 times)

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #17580 on: November 02, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »
Fuck that, he was GAF's best poster - and amirox lives to vomit another day

I don't really hate Amirox as some people do but he really has the knack of bringing out the bad in good coherent posters which should be the last thing a moderator does

And I don't understand why a post needed to be deleted if it didn't contain anything offensive like two dudes shitting in eachothers mouths. So total tin foil hat with that. He's basically calling out a post that doesn't exist anymore, take his word for it!

Remember that time I called ami a crackhead?  :(
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
(|)

Beezy

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #17582 on: November 03, 2010, 12:21:12 AM »
It's interesting how they are black or hispanic....
:(

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store
« Reply #17583 on: November 03, 2010, 12:54:47 AM »
That really is one creepy thread.

Fresh Prince

« Reply #17584 on: November 03, 2010, 01:51:34 AM »
et tu Wrath?

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #17585 on: November 03, 2010, 03:14:17 AM »
I like women, girls, anything feminine really. If your over 15 and hot, you're getting my cock

CBG

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #17586 on: November 03, 2010, 03:22:30 AM »
 :lol

wrath you're in america now dude

Fresh Prince

« Reply #17587 on: November 03, 2010, 03:31:18 AM »
I like women, girls, anything feminine really. If your over 15 and hot, you're getting my cock
Two such slippery statements.

etiolate

« Reply #17588 on: November 03, 2010, 04:13:56 AM »

I have a portable hotplate or two for you.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #17589 on: November 03, 2010, 04:21:07 AM »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 04:22:59 AM by BlueTsunami »
:9

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #17590 on: November 03, 2010, 04:26:00 AM »
:rofl
CBG

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #17591 on: November 03, 2010, 04:30:55 AM »
 :lol :lol :lol
___

Fresh Prince

« Reply #17592 on: November 03, 2010, 04:37:03 AM »
I have a portable hotplate or two for you.
Subtle and clever, I like.

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
« Reply #17593 on: November 03, 2010, 04:40:14 AM »
First video footage of PD:
[youtube=560,345]Brk7UH3R5u8[/youtube]
wha

Dickie Dee

« Reply #17594 on: November 03, 2010, 05:30:47 AM »
:punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch :punch
___

GilloD

« Reply #17595 on: November 03, 2010, 05:58:13 AM »
My new favorite commercials
[youtube=560,345]X21mJh6j9i4[/youtube]
wha

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #17596 on: November 03, 2010, 08:49:55 AM »
:rofl BT I love you boo

Talking about how pretty or cute (or not cute) the girls are and talking about eating their puffy sideways hamburgers (or giving them the cock of Wrath) are two completely different things. :wag Wrath

But I still love you too brotha.
(|)

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #17597 on: November 03, 2010, 08:50:20 AM »
>Chrome is useless

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #17598 on: November 03, 2010, 08:55:39 AM »
I like women, girls, anything feminine really. If you're over 15 and hot, you're getting my cock

15 will get you 20 over here son.
🍆🍆

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17599 on: November 03, 2010, 09:59:52 AM »
God, AdBlock for chrome is useless. It blocks the annoying new flash ads on GAF, but then after refreshing they reappear. If someone succeeds in blocking them with the right filters, please copy/paste the filters.

They piss me so much that I'm considering going back to Firefox just so I could block them.

You're not using FlashBlock?
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17600 on: November 03, 2010, 10:29:06 AM »
Selena Gomez is hot.  :tauntaun

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
nat

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #17603 on: November 03, 2010, 11:08:59 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Thanks, I needed the laugh after the Florida governor's race.

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #17604 on: November 03, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »
Thanks, I needed the laugh after the Florida governor's race.

sounds like someone could use some good ol FLORIDA WEED

oh wait
IYKYK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17605 on: November 03, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »
You're not using FlashBlock?

From my experience with the Firefox version of Flashblock: it will block ALL flash content, with the frame still visible, unless told otherwise, which isn't what I'm looking for.

However I'll give it a quick test, maybe it's totally different or can be manually adjusted to behave like AdBlock.

No, that's how it is on Chrome too, I just have it disabled for some sites [like Youtube] and enabled for all the others.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17606 on: November 03, 2010, 11:58:55 AM »
Chrome pisses me off.  It is always crashing and when I open emails in gmail it opens it up on my primary monitor (dual monitor setup) but I can scroll or anything like that.  The only way to get it back to normal is to close out the gmail tab.  Bleh

MCD

• Fastest selling shit
« Reply #17607 on: November 03, 2010, 12:02:36 PM »
Sounds like you guys need Hotmail; the ONLY good email.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17608 on: November 03, 2010, 12:06:31 PM »
Sounds like you guys need Hotmail; the ONLY good email.

:rock
dog

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17609 on: November 03, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »
Slick Willy.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #17611 on: November 03, 2010, 01:12:24 PM »
thats awesome

and so is "sideways hamburger"
USA

archie4208

« Reply #17612 on: November 03, 2010, 02:38:04 PM »
The Hulkster must really need money.  :(

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #17613 on: November 03, 2010, 02:41:14 PM »
brooke hogan is so hot.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17614 on: November 03, 2010, 03:04:32 PM »
Bwa ha ha, some people I know WILL NOT be happy.

"want some more eggs and wine?"
"I don't eat eggs, I'm a vegan"
"so why you drinking eggs and wine?"
" :fbm "

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #17615 on: November 03, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »
Stumbled upon this article, which was a great read after my friend telling me he's rasing his baby as a vegan.

http://gorillabob.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-its-okay-to-hate-vegans.html

If vegans weren't so fucking annoying, I wouldn't mind them at all. But every Vegan I know is a piece of shit.

To the point that they're picky about what beer they drink when we go out.

"Oh, Rickards has isinglass. Lets get something else."

OY

I classify vegans with PETA, libertarians, homeopathic medicine users, and those that worship The Secret: fringe groups for honkeys that are made possible only by suburban privilege.
🍆🍆

Beezy

« Reply #17616 on: November 03, 2010, 03:45:15 PM »
http://www.giantbomb.com/hulk-and-brooke-thunder-thighs-hogan-try-out-def-jam-rapstar/17-3447/

What in the fuck.
Mickey Rourke wishes he got along with his daughter that well. :(

spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Wrestler, duh.
[close]

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17617 on: November 03, 2010, 03:47:47 PM »
I could understand that spoiler if this was a black forum Beezy. Everyone has seen the movie here bro

Beezy

« Reply #17618 on: November 03, 2010, 04:23:48 PM »
lies

Bulleta, have you seen The Wrestler?

Dickie Dee

« Reply #17619 on: November 03, 2010, 04:46:50 PM »
never much cared about vegans one way or the other, if they wanted to put extra hoops in life to jump through and not just simply not eat meat like a vegatarian that's their business

but when I heard they didn't eat honey because the bees were being enslaved  :wtf
___

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #17620 on: November 03, 2010, 05:07:02 PM »
 :nsfw

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
[close]

etiolate

« Reply #17621 on: November 03, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »
WHY

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17622 on: November 03, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »
GOD

Himu

« Reply #17623 on: November 03, 2010, 05:37:49 PM »
Japanese people are amazing.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17624 on: November 03, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
[youtube=560,345]SVjLm22JVFU[/youtube]

Himu

« Reply #17625 on: November 03, 2010, 05:42:12 PM »
i knew i recognized that dude. isn't he from ichi the killer
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #17626 on: November 03, 2010, 06:37:24 PM »

fat chinese girl? stop the presses and take pictures for photographic evidence we are witnessing history

either that or she's an american tourist
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17627 on: November 03, 2010, 06:42:26 PM »
He's awful. Right along with Evilore. But honestly who cares. Anyone who posts over there knows the moderation is complete horseshit. Don't move to Nazi Germany if you want your freedom.
Imagine him in real life!

In real life, he's probably ineffectual and unnoticeable. People that wield power this way on the internet have none in real life.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #17628 on: November 03, 2010, 06:51:11 PM »
My new favorite commercials
[youtube=560,345]X21mJh6j9i4[/youtube]

Wow, those are great. That's nearly Japanese TV levels of weirdness.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Fresh Prince

« Reply #17629 on: November 03, 2010, 06:55:02 PM »
In real life, he's probably ineffectual and unnoticeable. People that wield power this way on the internet have none in real life.
Nah going by his real life history he posts i.e. hitting his mother etc the guy seems to be always on a power trip in one way or another.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

etiolate

« Reply #17631 on: November 03, 2010, 07:08:35 PM »
I've been severely disappointed by the AVclub's series on the grunge era. The writing for it is so full of self-loathing and hatred for their own youth that it taints almost every paragraph. To grow up during an important music period and miss the point of it due to your insecurities is such a fucking waste.

Nope, it was the fame that killed him, pure and simple; Cobain’s demise had made him a martyr for sensitive, camera-shy artists, and Vedder rushed to pound the nails in.

Vedder does it in a manly baritone so as not to alienate his core audience, but still—a song like “Daughter” would have never come from a meat-and-potatoes rock band of Pearl Jam’s stature a few years earlier. Along with the similarly folkie “Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town,” Vedder turned feminine character studies into group-friendly sing-alongs for millions of young men who were otherwise blissfully clueless about the female experience.

fucking roll eyes

Daughter could have been Son. Fuck, it's treading in the same ground as Alive.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #17632 on: November 03, 2010, 07:09:54 PM »
Stumbled upon this article, which was a great read after my friend telling me he's rasing his baby as a vegan.

http://gorillabob.blogspot.com/2007/06/why-its-okay-to-hate-vegans.html

If vegans weren't so fucking annoying, I wouldn't mind them at all. But every Vegan I know is a piece of shit.

To the point that they're picky about what beer they drink when we go out.

"Oh, Rickards has isinglass. Lets get something else."

OY

I classify vegans with PETA, libertarians, homeopathic medicine users, and those that worship The Secret: fringe groups for honkeys that are made possible only by suburban privilege.

cosign
duc

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #17633 on: November 03, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »
Vedder does it in a manly baritone so as not to alienate his core audience, but still—a song like “Daughter” would have never come from a meat-and-potatoes rock band of Pearl Jam’s stature a few years earlier. Along with the similarly folkie “Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town,” Vedder turned feminine character studies into group-friendly sing-alongs for millions of young men who were otherwise blissfully clueless about the female experience.

admit it fagz, you liked good music as a kid. now you like hipster bullshit music as an adult. such is life

Bebpo

« Reply #17634 on: November 03, 2010, 07:20:15 PM »
50 cent is so awesome.

I wonder when he'll start doing stand up.  I'd go see him!

GilloD

« Reply #17635 on: November 03, 2010, 08:02:59 PM »
wha

WrikaWrek

• Let your soul glow
« Reply #17636 on: November 03, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »
[youtube=560,345]JJY6E5JftZs&feature=related[/youtube]

Love how every kid on the stairs is just chillin'

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #17637 on: November 03, 2010, 11:20:47 PM »

I wonder what happened to his balls? A piece of the board stabbed him or some shit? I'm dieing here. It doesn't look like his legs separated enough to tear his shit up.

Edit: Just watched it some more, yeah one half of the board flies up into his berries. Holy fuck.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 11:23:17 PM by BlueTsunami »
:9

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #17638 on: November 04, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
lies

Bulleta, have you seen The Wrestler?

Yeah, netflixed it awhile back.

Beezy

« Reply #17639 on: November 04, 2010, 01:34:56 AM »
damn you PD