Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780806 times)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18180 on: November 13, 2010, 03:45:16 PM »
"Do you do yoga?"

Yes, but obviously you don't. I was all excited about dem titties, but I am pissed about her lack of yoga knowledge. Tippy toes during downward dog? Really? smfh I am unreasonably amount of pissed right now.  :maf
why don't you make a better yoga video?.  :-*

:-[ I barely do yoga in front of the husband, but when he catches me it's a lot of this: :drool

Followed by, this:

:tauntaun
(|)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18181 on: November 13, 2010, 03:45:57 PM »
stop rubbing it in how much you have sex  :(
püp

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18182 on: November 13, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »
3x in the last 12 hours.  8)

But we've both been so sick that it had been awhile before that. :( We still haven't caught up.
(|)

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18183 on: November 13, 2010, 03:50:56 PM »
shut up  :'(
püp

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18184 on: November 13, 2010, 03:54:56 PM »
you shouldn't be
püp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #18185 on: November 13, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »
but marry her?  or dream of her being my waifu even?  not a chance in hell
jesus christ, are you a girl?

jesus christ did you not see fistful calling her his future wife?

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18186 on: November 13, 2010, 04:34:06 PM »
I can't wait till my parents go to bed tonight so I can jack off to that exercising video
USA

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18187 on: November 13, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »
There was one guy in one of my yoga classes once, and oh man.  :lol You'd think it'd be guys trying to pick up hot chicks, but this guy was more interested in his Real Doll at home and stretching out so he could throw out some new moves to "her". I'd guarantee he probably had a strap-on for her too. Dude was not interested in real life humans.
(|)

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18188 on: November 13, 2010, 04:47:08 PM »
Do all the guys stay at the back of the class? That's where I would "stretch"  8)
USA

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18189 on: November 13, 2010, 04:52:13 PM »
I'm too ashamed of my body to take a yoga class
püp

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18190 on: November 13, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »
The dweeb in my class stayed up front and probably could've taught it.

:lol That's awesome, mojo. We had guys in my pilates class once, and they were friends of my friend, and it was total comic relief. Usually those kinds of classes are just awkward and the girls are either self conscious or judgmental, but having the guys in there changed everybody's demeanor.
(|)

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18191 on: November 13, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »
GUYS THERES PICTURES OF THAT ANIME GIRL ON THE INTERNET TOPLES APPARENTLY

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
USA

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18192 on: November 13, 2010, 05:04:43 PM »
GUYS THERES PICTURES OF THAT ANIME GIRL ON THE INTERNET TOPLES APPARENTLY

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
a good poster would have found them already and posted them here....
i

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18193 on: November 13, 2010, 05:07:04 PM »
Here's one but you dont see anything
 :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw

USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18194 on: November 13, 2010, 05:12:34 PM »
uh thats not her.
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18195 on: November 13, 2010, 05:13:01 PM »
how are you sure
USA

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18196 on: November 13, 2010, 05:15:01 PM »
demi knows titties
i

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #18197 on: November 13, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »
oh, she'll still have them all right

spoiler (click to show/hide)
somewhere around her knee area
[close]

see, that's what whoever marries her is gonna think:  "Wow, big titties 4ever!"

And then she keeps acting like that, and over time the big titties turn into road map globes, and she keeps acting like that, and she starts dressing up the kids and making them act like that, and one day it's "Baby, we've grown apart, I think we should get a divorce."

and she says "Konichiwa!  I'm taking half your shit!"

gun barrel on the back of the head pow

gun barrel against the roof of the mouth pow

hopefully the kids are still in school

:lol :lol :lol
duc

Oblivion

« Reply #18198 on: November 13, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
Definitely nice funbags, but the puerile face makes the cock go limp, sadly.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #18199 on: November 13, 2010, 06:31:41 PM »

Limp? How is that possible with those funbags. She could have Cheebs' ugly mug and I'd still smash it so hard my dick would get a hernia

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #18200 on: November 13, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »

She could have Cheebs' ugly mug and I'd still smash it so hard my dick would get a hernia

You'd probably like that better.  It would be like all those cheeseburger videos you watch.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #18201 on: November 13, 2010, 07:38:54 PM »
I'd prefer your face on the body so I could rub my face in the titties and rub my hands in your beard

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #18202 on: November 13, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »
dem's some skinny ass legs smh
zzz

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #18203 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:43 PM »
[youtube=560,345]Ko4Zt2rNEeI[/youtube]

no doubt lttp but :rofl

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18204 on: November 14, 2010, 02:17:27 AM »

:lol
püp

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18205 on: November 14, 2010, 03:42:44 AM »

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
i

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #18206 on: November 14, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »
[youtube=560,345]GIme3rm3OcQ& [/youtube]

GilloD

• TAKE THE LIFE OF FRED ASTAIRE. MAKE HIM PAY. TRANSFER HIS FAME TO YOU.
« Reply #18207 on: November 14, 2010, 08:06:41 AM »
Here's the date you'd have with that girl:

Dinner at like Fudruckers
Go back and watch FUSHI MOO GOO GUY PAN or whatever the fuck you Japafgs are watching that has a SOPHISTICATED PLOT
Maybe she'd give you a blowjob, but you'd have to get over being stared at by like $24,000 in vinyl Anime action figures while some shitty JPop is on in the background
Eat shitty CostCo bagels in the AM, have a fight, never see her again

wha

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #18209 on: November 14, 2010, 09:23:42 AM »
Here's the date you'd have with that girl:

Dinner at like Fudruckers
Go back and watch FUSHI MOO GOO GUY PAN or whatever the fuck you Japafgs are watching that has a SOPHISTICATED PLOT
Maybe she'd give you a blowjob, but you'd have to get over being stared at by like $24,000 in vinyl Anime action figures while some shitty JPop is on in the background
Eat shitty CostCo bagels in the AM, have a fight, never see her again

If I can rub dem titties while she gives me a BJ then its all worth it :drool
Drunk

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

Diunx

« Reply #18211 on: November 14, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »
are you guys still in denial about ps3 exclusives looking better than 360 exclusives?
Drunk

cool breeze

« Reply #18212 on: November 14, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412938

PS3 fanboys.   :-\

that thread is incredible

I almost want to print it out and publish it as Memoirs of Dumbshits.  It's literally every kind of stupid graphics debate condensed into a thread.  People saying Kirby Epic Yawn is the best looking game because it's colorful, someone bringing in Kinect games, the bevy of Sony 'fans' (and the the rest), anti-aliasing and a clean picture makes the game look clinical, etc.  And I haven't read most of it! I hope there is someone talking about how 60fps is like a soap opera and 24fps is more cinematic.  Oh, and someone did already bring up "guys! graphics don't equal fun!"  That thread :bow2 

archie4208

« Reply #18213 on: November 14, 2010, 12:12:44 PM »

I almost want to print it out and publish it as Memoirs of Dumbshits.  It's literally every kind of stupid graphics debate condensed into a thread.  People saying Kirby Epic Yawn is the best looking game because it's colorful, someone bringing in Kinect games, the bevy of Sony 'fans' (and the the rest), anti-aliasing and a clean picture makes the game look clinical, etc.  And I haven't read most of it! I hope there is someone talking about how 60fps is like a soap opera and 24fps is more cinematic.  Oh, and someone did already bring up "guys! graphics don't equal fun!"  That thread :bow2 

The entire thread condensed into a single post

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18214 on: November 14, 2010, 12:20:06 PM »
wow

there's just no talking to someone like that

this kind of non-argument always boils down to personal taste and no one's ever gonna sway the other guy, for instance i know that red dead redemption doesn't have the best graphics in the world, but it still looks better to me than a game like metro 2033 because i like the setting more
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #18215 on: November 14, 2010, 12:24:50 PM »

What's teh best graphics threads are always the worst display of tards on the internet. You get your mix of PC nutjobs, console fanboys, and pixel counters. In other words, the perfect storm of assholes.

Diunx

« Reply #18216 on: November 14, 2010, 12:27:33 PM »

Holy fuck!!!! :rofl
Drunk

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18217 on: November 14, 2010, 12:29:11 PM »
yeah, those threads certainly give off a miasma of nerdfunk

i just try to enjoy my games despite any art/design deficiencies or lowered graphics, although i will admit that it bugs the shit out of me that i still can't jack up crysis and metro 2033 all the way after building a new gaming pc :lol

sli, here i come
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 12:31:46 PM by Dr. Feelbad »
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18218 on: November 14, 2010, 12:44:02 PM »
Guy's either a master troll or a total idiot, on GAF's it's becoming harder and harder to tell for sure.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 01:07:25 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18219 on: November 14, 2010, 01:06:14 PM »
Fucking ebay. Sold my Kinect + dance Central for $195, after ebay fees and their bullshit mandatory limit on charging for shipping (they force you to charge $4.00 nothing more), I only walk away with $169.99,  :-\

$17 buy it now fee
$11 shipping fuk u
USA

Diunx

« Reply #18220 on: November 14, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »
That's what you get for buying a fucking kinect.
Drunk

archie4208

« Reply #18221 on: November 14, 2010, 01:12:34 PM »
wow

there's just no talking to someone like that

this kind of non-argument always boils down to personal taste and no one's ever gonna sway the other guy, for instance i know that red dead redemption doesn't have the best graphics in the world, but it still looks better to me than a game like metro 2033 because i like the setting more

Too bad there isn't a PC version of RDR.  :'(

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18222 on: November 14, 2010, 01:13:56 PM »
That's what you get for buying a fucking kinect.

True. And for listening to Great Dave about Buy It Now  :'(

Oh well, I guess it isn't too bad. I atleast get the money back for the kinect and like $20 for DC :/.
USA

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18223 on: November 14, 2010, 04:00:00 PM »
I can't believe people in that God of War thread are trying to classify a "PC look". Its called not being sub HD resolution. That thread makes me believe in eugenics.
:9

archie4208

« Reply #18224 on: November 14, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »
I can't believe people in that God of War thread are trying to classify a "PC look". Its called not being sub HD resolution. That thread makes me believe in eugenics.

That thread gets better and better.  In 5 years those people spinning sub HD will be drooling over 1080p screenshots of God of War 4 and Killzone 5.

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18225 on: November 14, 2010, 04:31:08 PM »
PC look is basically the bad art look.

:smug
i

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #18226 on: November 14, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »
Those boobs are rockin', yeah.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18227 on: November 14, 2010, 05:55:04 PM »
Scarlet probably knows tons more of japanese than boobs mcfatty
fat

Bulleta©™®

• is probably playing some game
« Reply #18228 on: November 14, 2010, 06:03:16 PM »
Doubtful.  Random game terms aren't much to get by.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18229 on: November 14, 2010, 06:09:39 PM »
demi don't make fun of the most beautiful girl in the world
USA

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #18230 on: November 14, 2010, 07:22:32 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24379417&postcount=1567

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18231 on: November 14, 2010, 07:27:17 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24379417&postcount=1567

smh
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18232 on: November 14, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »
Also I called that thread five days ago

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24290464&postcount=72

If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have made that post. Maybe the future would have been safer. I don't know. I just don't know.

Himu

« Reply #18233 on: November 14, 2010, 07:38:30 PM »
meh stop talking about gaf
IYKYK

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #18234 on: November 14, 2010, 07:46:41 PM »
are you really chastising people here for talking about gaf, himu?  really?

really?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
really?
[close]
sup

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18235 on: November 14, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »
:SMHimu

Himu

« Reply #18236 on: November 14, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »
Yes, I am. Let's post more funny videos.
IYKYK

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #18237 on: November 14, 2010, 07:51:24 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
<----

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18238 on: November 14, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »

Himu

« Reply #18239 on: November 14, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
:lol
IYKYK