Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780943 times)

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18840 on: November 29, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
Costanza catching feelings :lol

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18841 on: November 29, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »
Oh hey guys, how was your thanksgiving break?

cheeseburgers and costanza trolling? neato
©ZH

Skidmark

« Reply #18842 on: November 29, 2010, 01:25:20 PM »
I drew this on photoshop the other day, what do you guys think?
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

Himu

« Reply #18843 on: November 29, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »
Lips could be better, cheek is a bit too sharp. Ultimately it's a good idea but it looks like her head is poking through the a hole in the canvas. Perhaps highlighting the hair will help make the face stand out less.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #18844 on: November 29, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »
Otherwise, solid shading and gradation, particularly around the nose.

Also, the eyes are kinda awkward.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #18848 on: November 29, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »
its not. i respect the guy and i'm interested in what he has to say. there's no pretext that we were "friends" there. i had merely made a comment about the writing process i was hoping he would clear up.

i'm just tired of this shit. you guys know nothing about me. quit spouting bullshit.
This took too long but:

@snesfreak you don't make sense. #BadFan
8:42 PM Oct 15th via Twitterrific in reply to snesfreak
danharmon

@snesfreak I'm starting to wonder if you've ever even played SNES
9:41 PM Oct 15th via Twitterrific in reply to snesfreak
danharmon

@danharmon @snesfreak The episode was INCREDIBLE overall, but yeah, the Annie wanting to transfer thing was definitely #badwriting.
9:13 PM Oct 15th via web
c0stanza

@c0stanza @snesfreak there's really no need to include me in more conversations about your dumb shit, guys. We're not friends.
11:56 PM Oct 15th via Twitterrific in reply to c0stanza
danharmon

I love his show, but I'm pretty sure @danharmon can't handle criticism from fans. He just gets childish.
12:18 AM Oct 16th via web
c0stanza

@c0stanza if you don't want to be addressed, don't address people. If you want attention, take what you get, I'm not your shitty parents.
3:41 AM Oct 16th via Twitterrific in reply to c0stanza
danharmon

:rofl so much ether

and of course, the original pièce de résistance:

@c0stanza you've got to be one of the dumbest fucks ever, right?
5:40 AM Oct 13th via web in reply to c0stanza
danharmon

:'( His carefully constructed joke persona... :'(
🍆🍆

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #18849 on: November 29, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
http://gawker.com/5701670/a-perilous-first+person-bike-race-through-manhattan

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Especially 1:30 :omg

:wag i'm all for bike riding in the city but that's just irresponsible
pcp

Skidmark

« Reply #18850 on: November 29, 2010, 11:07:44 PM »
Otherwise, solid shading and gradation, particularly around the nose.

Also, the eyes are kinda awkward.

Thanks, I have noticed that it looks a little bit weird but I didn't really know what it could be, its hard to notice your own mistakes after looking at the same picture for hours.
Its the first time I draw something like this on photoshop, and I did it with a normal mouse so it wasn't as easy as normal drawing which I suck at btw.
It will take a little bit of practice but I guess the next time I should prioritize the structure of the face before going into the details, it will make it easier to make any modifications at that stage.

Himu

« Reply #18851 on: November 29, 2010, 11:16:24 PM »
First time with a mouse? Yeah that takes some practice. When you consider it was done via mouse it's more impressive, I think, particularly the shading.
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #18852 on: November 30, 2010, 12:06:32 AM »
[youtube=560,345]AvhvEbNzmUE& [/youtube]

Robo

« Reply #18853 on: November 30, 2010, 12:08:59 AM »
Oh the pranks I'd play on her...
obo

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #18854 on: November 30, 2010, 01:16:42 AM »
[youtube=560,345]KDg7CiHAPqg&  [/youtube]

etiolate

« Reply #18856 on: November 30, 2010, 01:41:54 AM »
that was random

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18857 on: November 30, 2010, 01:55:01 AM »
Wow, it flew over your head? Even I got it.
Unzip

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #18858 on: November 30, 2010, 02:23:41 AM »
etoilet might be the most handsome non-celebrity male I've ever seen

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18859 on: November 30, 2010, 02:44:51 AM »
 How handsome are we talking about here PD? I've seen some pretty handsome non-celebrities in my time.
Unzip

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #18860 on: November 30, 2010, 03:04:10 AM »
It was a joke, because Puddles is GS.
brb

Fresh Prince

• a one-eyed cat peepin' in a seafood store

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18864 on: November 30, 2010, 10:35:07 AM »
Himuro I finally got that SomethingAwful gift certificate  :cookiem
USA

Himu

« Reply #18865 on: November 30, 2010, 10:37:52 AM »
No way :lol
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18866 on: November 30, 2010, 10:41:02 AM »
Yeah apparently it was going in their spam box.  :'( I'm guessing you bought yourself one already.
USA

Himu

« Reply #18867 on: November 30, 2010, 10:41:34 AM »
Nope! Pass it to me!
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18868 on: November 30, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »
Sent via SA. Don't bother paying me anything because...the IRS will take it.  :fbm
USA

Himu

« Reply #18869 on: November 30, 2010, 10:46:20 AM »
:bow

THANK YOU

Do you want to get rid of the title the Rock Band snooks gave you?
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18870 on: November 30, 2010, 10:52:26 AM »
I do, but I don't know what i'd change it too.  :'(
USA

lordoftherink

« Reply #18871 on: November 30, 2010, 02:13:18 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-11-29/hart-hanson-dan-harmon-and-shonda-rhimes-discuss-twitter/

Quote from: Hart Hanson, Bones showrunner
@Rosie_not_Rose: Brutal honesty - your writing of Brennan lately pisses a lot of us off. Have you forgotten what she was like in seasons 2/3?

@HartHanson: Brutal honesty: I don't give a rat's ass what you say
Quote from: Dan Harmon, Community showrunner
“I keep it juvenile to put a frame around it that suggests, look, this is juvenile and stupid,” said Harmon. “I’m not on NPR right now doing an interview… I am doing something that six-year-olds do and this person is doing something that six-year-olds do.”

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #18872 on: November 30, 2010, 02:16:42 PM »
Dumbasses think that by watching a show their artistic input is equal to actually writing a show. Why twitter is 95% garbage.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18873 on: November 30, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »
@danharmon @snesfreak The episode was INCREDIBLE overall, but yeah, the Annie wanting to transfer thing was definitely #badwriting.
9:13 PM Oct 15th via web
c0stanza

I love his show, but I'm pretty sure @danharmon can't handle criticism from fans. He just gets childish.
12:18 AM Oct 16th via web
c0stanza
dog

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #18874 on: November 30, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »
someone make costanza a writer, just so the show can fail.  #pleasehappen
püp

Costanza

« Reply #18875 on: November 30, 2010, 02:56:14 PM »
you losers are still talking about me  :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18876 on: November 30, 2010, 02:58:02 PM »
you losers are still talking about me  :lol

No, we're talking about people who act all buddy-buddy with famous people and offer their "professional critiques" to them on Twitter. You just happen to be one of those people.
dog

Costanza

« Reply #18877 on: November 30, 2010, 03:00:22 PM »
theres no use arguing with you deluded fucks. i'm out.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18878 on: November 30, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »
You say that every time and then you come back :lol

Seriously. :lol
dog

Costanza

« Reply #18879 on: November 30, 2010, 03:06:26 PM »

you guys can't seem to get enough of me it seems like. quit fucking stalking me around the internet.

i hate being the center of attention :(

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18880 on: November 30, 2010, 03:08:32 PM »

i hate being the center of attention :(

Then why do you only come back when someone here mentions your name?
dog

Costanza

« Reply #18881 on: November 30, 2010, 03:20:11 PM »
Theres a reason I blocked most of you on twitter. So its kinda creepy and all that you still check my account.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18882 on: November 30, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »
Deal with it.
dog

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18883 on: November 30, 2010, 03:42:02 PM »
i'm murdering costanza in the digital realm.

Robo

« Reply #18884 on: November 30, 2010, 03:57:15 PM »
Attention whore complains about receiving too much attention; secretly basks in misconstrued relevancy.
obo

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18885 on: November 30, 2010, 04:28:43 PM »
Attention whore complains about receiving too much attention; secretly basks in misconstrued relevancy.

:bow
SRY

Fresh Prince

« Reply #18886 on: November 30, 2010, 04:29:51 PM »

Especially 1:30 :omg
[youtube=560,345]dv-ISen-UTQ[/youtube]

Robo

« Reply #18888 on: November 30, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »
http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion/30/gaming-criticism-lets-play-the-hyperbole-game/469074/

Match each of these games with the breathless quotation from its review.

1. Bayonetta
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Heavy Rain
4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
5. Red Dead Redemption
6. Super Mario Galaxy 2
7. Halo: Reach
8. Rock Band 3
9. Call of Duty: Black Ops
10. Donkey Kong Country Returns

A. "A knockout in just about every way it can be... you owe it to yourself to rush out and buy this."

B. "There are so many aspects... that make it an experience above and beyond all other open world sandbox experiences that we can't even begin to list them all. Some of the reasons that stand out are a wealth of content, a beautifully rendered and detailed world, an interesting and engaging storyline, a fantastic roster of characters with their own personalities, great and believable dialogue, the ability to experience the game world online with or against others; the list can go on forever. Rest assured that this is one of the greatest game we've played in 2010 so far, and possibly ever."

C. "There is simply not a better, more complete shooter on the market, and with all this content, there isn't any way you can find something that you cannot sink your teeth into."

D. "I have never played anything so momentous or revolutionary... In the coming years I expect the game's influence to be felt throughout the industry in terms of gameplay, storytelling and interactivity. This is a game that deserves all the plaudits it can get. So please go out and buy [this game] and reward those that have made such a groundbreaking videogame event."

E. "Far exceeded our expectations and is without question one of the best games we've played. Use whatever positive description you'd like. System seller, potential game of the year, landmark achievement; just make sure you buy it immediately."

F. "With a ton of incredible levels to conquer; gorgeous, perfectly designed graphics (wait until you see the first sunset level!); retro-inspired music; and smooth, flawless gameplay, videogames don't get much better... I can't recommend this game enough."

G. "Easily the best FPS I've played in a long time. Dialogue that makes me want to watch a feature film starring these guys. A virtually flawless single and multiplayer experience."

H. "One of the best first person shooters this year, and is obviously a must have for any action fan. Intense, gory and quite brilliant, maybe it's not refreshing but at the same time it's a stunning game."

I. "Across-the-boards perfection [that] can't be measured by any scale. It's simply in a class by itself. This is where games need to go for my money... A modern-day masterpiece."

J. "This is a rare occasion when the hype can actually be justified; ...quite simply, a masterpiece."

ANSWERS:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
1. I (Play Magazine)
2. E (GameDaily)
3. D (Boomtown)
4. G (GamePlanet)
5. B (Level7.nu)
6. J (Gamestyle)
7. C (ZTGameDomain)
8. A (Atomic Gamer)
9. H (3dJuegos)
10. F (Destructoid)
[close]
obo

Fresh Prince

Beezy

« Reply #18890 on: November 30, 2010, 05:39:54 PM »
those review quotes :-\

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #18891 on: November 30, 2010, 05:49:06 PM »
Dumbasses think that by watching a show their artistic input is equal to actually writing a show. Why twitter is 95% garbage.

:bow Stoney :bow2

Stoney Mason

« Reply #18892 on: November 30, 2010, 06:28:01 PM »
 :lol

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #18893 on: November 30, 2010, 06:56:56 PM »
this is quite big so i'm putting it inside a spoiler so it looks more organized... do open this up

[close]
<----

Vizzys

• green hair connoisseur
« Reply #18894 on: November 30, 2010, 06:59:46 PM »
nice scream :lol
萌え~

Stoney Mason

« Reply #18895 on: November 30, 2010, 07:03:16 PM »
nice scream :lol

Shorter version for the goodness.

Himu

« Reply #18896 on: November 30, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »
this is quite big so i'm putting it inside a spoiler so it looks more organized... do open this up

[close]

fucking awesome.
IYKYK

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #18897 on: November 30, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
 :lol

This is all over the local news here in Palm Beach County, and my dad is obsessed over the otter, thinking that it's like the killer bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :rofl

Himu

« Reply #18898 on: November 30, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
:rofl
IYKYK

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #18899 on: November 30, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »
:rofl
It's a fucking slow news day here in paradise when the Palm Beach Post has a teaser for the otter attack on page 1A, telling readers breathlessly to go to the front page of the Local section for more. :lol