Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780398 times)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18960 on: December 01, 2010, 11:40:52 PM »
I LOVE Lady in the Water and I've seen every single episode of Grey's Anatomy.
(Image removed from quote.)

:bow FREAKS AND GEEKS :bow2

Lindsay :heartbeat

Yes, you rang?  :-*

Oh... You mean, the other one.... Oh.

(|)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #18961 on: December 01, 2010, 11:55:35 PM »
On the topic of Lindsay/Linda Cardellini, I'm just going to leave these here...

spoiler (click to show/hide)

For fistful:

The hottest Velma I've ever seen:

Alright, I'm done. But, I'd probably fuck her.
[close]
(|)

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #18962 on: December 02, 2010, 12:18:01 AM »
She is so hot :drool the only reason why I watched that show true story.
Drunk

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #18963 on: December 02, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
The only reason? There's so many reasons. Jason Siegel, JAMES FRANCO, Seth Rogen, Busy Phillips, the guy who played BIFF in BTTF...

And of course BILL HAVERCHUCK

I miss that show dearly :(
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 12:32:40 AM by pilonv1 »
itm

Himu

« Reply #18964 on: December 02, 2010, 12:28:47 AM »
Unzipping pants.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #18965 on: December 02, 2010, 12:29:19 AM »
The only reason? There's so many reasons. Jason Siegel, JAMES FRANCO, Seth Rogen, Busy Phillips....

I miss that show dearly :(

I want a Freaks and Geeks movie dammit!!!!
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18967 on: December 02, 2010, 12:35:01 AM »
I never saw the Scooby Doo movies and didn't know Linda Cardellini was Velma until just now. I'm pretty much appalled they pick her for that role, unless they were aiming for a hot version? I don't know much about it, but from anything I do know about Scooby Doo, Velma was always pretty disgusting and she's oh-so-not. She made ER watchable for a few seasons as well.

I'm glad a lot of the Freaks and Geeks actors are getting work. Besides the obvious James Franco, Seth Rogan, Jason Segel, and Linda Cardellini, I think her little brother from the show Sam is in Bones now, and her blonde bimbo friend (Busy) is in Cougar Town. I don't personally watch those crappy shows, but I know a lot of middle aged people with nothing better to do that absolutely love them, so good for them.  :american
(|)

Himu

« Reply #18968 on: December 02, 2010, 12:38:40 AM »
For freaks and geeks it depends on the actor.

Guy who plays Neal seems to mostly get small roles.

What about the guy who played Haverchuck?
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18969 on: December 02, 2010, 12:41:14 AM »
This was my favorite from the dog post:

This is the only thing from her post that I can relate to in regards to my dogs. Our dogs are so chill. :heart

"Oh, you guys are going to play vidyagames all weekend? Cool, I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up before our nap, kay? Thx."
"Oh, we're getting in the car? Driving a whole day to Florida you say? Sounds like a good nights sleep to me. Can I sleep on your pillow in the backseat? No? Oh, that's a shame, I'm already comfy. Okay, wake me up when we get to the beach, because I want to be awake to find a good spot to take a nap."

Both true stories. Those assholes go on vacation with us and love the shit out of that shit.
(|)

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18970 on: December 02, 2010, 12:42:19 AM »
For freaks and geeks it depends on the actor.

Guy who plays Neal seems to mostly get small roles.

What about the guy who played Haverchuck?

He was in Party Down apparently.
(|)

Himu

« Reply #18971 on: December 02, 2010, 12:48:01 AM »
:bow DOGS :bow2

[youtube=560,345]kdJcYTh1rP0[/youtube]

:bow DOGS :bow2
IYKYK

pilonv1

« Reply #18972 on: December 02, 2010, 12:56:04 AM »
He's been in a few small roles, he was in Knocked up.
itm

pilonv1

« Reply #18973 on: December 02, 2010, 01:00:08 AM »

all growd up

bonus mini shia labeouf

itm

Himu

« Reply #18974 on: December 02, 2010, 01:03:52 AM »
gosh haverchuck is hot
IYKYK

pilonv1

« Reply #18975 on: December 02, 2010, 01:12:46 AM »
I'm still amazed by how tall and manly Sam Weir is. Such a dreamy smile :heart
itm

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #18976 on: December 02, 2010, 01:20:21 AM »
:bow Freaks and Geeks :bow2

:bow Dogs :bow2

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
(|)

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #18977 on: December 02, 2010, 01:45:49 AM »
CBG

pilonv1

« Reply #18978 on: December 02, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »
bees?
itm

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #18980 on: December 02, 2010, 08:14:06 AM »

I posted this a few pages earlier. Mine was funnier.
Unzip

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #18981 on: December 02, 2010, 09:00:24 AM »
So that Haverchuck guy was FoC's avatar? Thought it was someone else.
©ZH

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #18982 on: December 02, 2010, 09:14:07 AM »
Ditto.  :heartbeat
©ZH

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #18983 on: December 02, 2010, 09:29:23 AM »
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

:lol

:lol Positive gold. I had only ever seen the one about the party/dentist.
fek

Himu

« Reply #18984 on: December 02, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »
mojo is just jealous
IYKYK

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
« Reply #18985 on: December 02, 2010, 12:19:31 PM »
CBG

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #18987 on: December 02, 2010, 02:58:31 PM »
This thread just got awesome again. :rofl

Tieno

• Iconz
« Reply #18988 on: December 02, 2010, 03:33:44 PM »
Julian_Ass Lovely supper, steak pie & mash. Mum's making me a cup of tea while I have a sit down and open next door's post. I MUST KNOW!
about 3 hours ago

Julian_Ass Told you. #FIFA
about 5 hours ago

Julian_Ass #FIFA VOTE LEAK: Russia 34%, England 25%, Spain/Portugal 25%, One Direction 15%, Others 1%... More soon...
about 5 hours ago

Julian_Ass Sorry Dad. > RT @sjender: @Julian_Ass Overdoing it a bit now, boy.
about 6 hours ago

Julian_Ass Bloody hell! Just noticed next door’s tax disc is out of date on their Prius. I’ll phone the DVLA; they need to know THE TRUTH!
about 6 hours ago

Julian_Ass Walking to the shop. Saw a hornet's nest. Kicked it. Natch.
about 9 hours ago

Julian_Ass Snowed in playing Eye-Spy with kid next door. My go, "I Spy with my little eye, something beginning with F-R-I-D-G-E?" He NEEDED to know.
about 13 hours ago

Julian_Ass Mum's really upset. Asked me what THIS nzherald.co.nz/technology/new… from @nzherald is all about! I said it's the Kiwis Mum, you can't trust 'em.
about 21 hours ago

Julian_Ass Spent the night cracking the electricity meter for Mum. Stuck on £38 of credit. She'll be stoked, that's more than we use in a MONTH!
about 22 hours ago

Julian_Ass Wrapping Christmas presents with Mum. She's wrapping, I'm writing what it is on the outside. People WANT to know!
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Helping Mum make dinner. Spilled the beans. As per.
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Gained access to the office Secret Santa list. Gemma in accounts got Beth in publishing a Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara; more to come...
1 day ago

Julian_Ass I've hung around and got his receipt. Bloody hell, he took £20 out and he's £685.21DR. You need to know this!
1 day ago

Julian_Ass At the cashpoint. The bloke in front of me's PIN number is 8621. I have to tell you this in case yours is the same.
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Hacked into the local Blockbuster's computer. Gave myself 3 free rentals. I AM THE MAN!
1 day ago

Julian_Ass No. > RT @Shrimpin: @Julian_Ass Can you keep a secret? I have a tendency for Asian men dressed as Bob Nudd.
1 day ago

Julian_Ass RT @Matthewphelan: @Julian_Ass Did you hear what Tom said about you?
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Chilly out, I'd wear a hat, but I don't have one. What's the point? I never keep anything under it.
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Woo-hoo, 1st December! Mum told me off for opening all the doors on my advent calender. I couldn't help myself, I had to know the truth.
1 day ago

Julian_Ass Round a friend's, just started playing Cluedo. I've told everyone it was Rev Green in the Lounge with the rope. They had the right to know.
2 days ago
more
i

etiolate

« Reply #18989 on: December 02, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »

Craig made a cute little vagina innuendo with the Tardis on his desk the other night.

"It's bigger on the inside"

:heartbeat

Himu

IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #18991 on: December 02, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »

ugh, seriously? I bet he has a great sense of humor  ::)

HE'S DRINKIN PABST! KILL HIM KILL HIM
duc

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Rman

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 08:07:03 PM by Rman »

Himu

« Reply #18994 on: December 02, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »
???
IYKYK

Rman

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18998 on: December 02, 2010, 08:42:23 PM »
coolest shit I've read ever

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/26/secret-agent-crippled-irans-nuclear-ambitions/

I'm getting goosebumps reading this article. That theres some organization out there that went through such technological feats to do what reads as impossible. Its exciting and scary.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 08:47:32 PM by BlueTsunami »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

ManaByte

CBG

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #19001 on: December 02, 2010, 08:51:09 PM »
Leendsey has a sex voice.

I'll play peek-a-boo with you  :-*

:-* :heartbeat

That's my Momma voice
(|)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19002 on: December 03, 2010, 12:21:18 AM »
[youtube=560,345]QESfEd180rQ[/youtube]

When china decides to conquer the the world, their most deadly weapon will be their driving skills.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19003 on: December 03, 2010, 12:32:08 AM »
:bow Freaks and Geeks :bow2

:bow Dogs :bow2

So awesome. 

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #19005 on: December 03, 2010, 12:36:29 AM »
[youtube=560,345] EvWh6PMi9Ek[/youtube]

Skidmark

« Reply #19006 on: December 03, 2010, 07:48:17 AM »
I want this:

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #19007 on: December 03, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »
[youtube=560,345]QESfEd180rQ[/youtube]

When china decides to conquer the the world, their most deadly weapon will be their driving skills.
If I was on the receiving end of one of those, and if I could stand up afterward, I'm pretty sure I could redefine rage driving incident for whomever had hit me.

What the HELL is going on there at the 02:05 mark? Holy shit.  :punch

Brehvolution

« Reply #19008 on: December 03, 2010, 01:46:54 PM »
[youtube=560,345]SEBLt6Kd9EY[/youtube]
©ZH

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19009 on: December 03, 2010, 01:55:25 PM »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Unzip

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19010 on: December 03, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »

:'(

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #19011 on: December 03, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
 :lol
sup

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19012 on: December 03, 2010, 02:31:56 PM »
 :bow2

ferrarimanf355

« Reply #19013 on: December 03, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »
Momma duck was like "are you all okay?"  8)

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #19014 on: December 03, 2010, 02:55:08 PM »
this site is awesome:

http://microaggressions.tumblr.com/

“I hope this becomes a resource for people to show each other and spark conversations about how lived experiences are shaped by different socialized identities,” Lu said. “I also hope to create a visual compilation of all these microaggressions, either on a huge canvas or online, with friends/interested artists.”

http://www.racialicious.com/2010/12/03/more-than-a-meme-microaggressions-offers-a-safe-space-for-sharing-short-painful-stories/#more-11759
pcp

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19015 on: December 03, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19016 on: December 03, 2010, 03:14:02 PM »
brilliant.
SRY

Himu

« Reply #19017 on: December 03, 2010, 03:38:24 PM »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :(
IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19018 on: December 03, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
I should probably mention, :nsfw
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 04:08:09 PM by startselect »
SRY

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19019 on: December 03, 2010, 04:34:00 PM »
why the fuck do people want their pictures taken with random chickflesh who are probably disgusted by them anyhow? can they not perceive the obvious contrast?
duc