Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780579 times)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19380 on: December 08, 2010, 12:12:47 PM »
What the hell are you guys talking about? I don't post at gaf anymore, but I do read the gaming forum for news. I went to off-topic to catch up on the black culture thread and I saw those. Just awful.

smh Himu, at least try and salvage some dignity and admit you're a big fat hypocrite who's addicted to GAF like demi's addicted to fat people

Whoa, bro, chill.
Unzip

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19381 on: December 08, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
        My cravat tells me where all the good threads are.
                 /
     :himu
dog

Himu

« Reply #19382 on: December 08, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
What the hell are you guys talking about? I don't post at gaf anymore, but I do read the gaming forum for news. I went to off-topic to catch up on the black culture thread and I saw those. Just awful.

smh Himu, at least try and salvage some dignity and admit you're a big fat hypocrite who's addicted to GAF like demi's addicted to fat people

Whoa, bro, chill.

IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19383 on: December 08, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »
        please understand
                 /
:himu

:lol
duc

Raban

• The baby...
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #19384 on: December 08, 2010, 12:20:12 PM »
Huh? Why are you so MAD and ANGRY?  ???

OH NO, HE IS READING GAF. THE ENEMY.

???

Take a chill pill. Jesus Christ.

:( I'm just joking, bro. I like riding your dick.
SRY

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #19385 on: December 08, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »
Huh? Why are you so MAD and ANGRY?  ???

OH NO, HE IS READING GAF. THE ENEMY.

???

Take a chill pill. Jesus Christ.

:( I'm just joking, bro. I like riding your dick.

what dick do you speak of? i only have a vagina

IYKYK

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19386 on: December 08, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »
You're a woman now? I wanna be one too! :'(
SRY

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19387 on: December 08, 2010, 02:16:44 PM »
I'd turn into a woman if it meant never coming back here :)
SRY

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19388 on: December 08, 2010, 02:19:23 PM »
if you fucking hate us so much why don't you just fucking leave?

YOU'RE SO FUCKING MEAN

Skidmark

« Reply #19389 on: December 08, 2010, 02:29:45 PM »

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19390 on: December 08, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »
if you fucking hate us so much why don't you just fucking leave?

YOU'RE SO FUCKING MEAN

:shh
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:tauntaun
[close]
SRY

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19391 on: December 08, 2010, 02:51:41 PM »

Unzip

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19392 on: December 08, 2010, 02:55:40 PM »

I've seen that last one before but I still love it.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #19393 on: December 08, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »
yeah, JESUS HIMU

have some shame

and i say it again

"should have account suicided".   :P

GAF is hilarious for the usual drama anyways.

Himu

« Reply #19394 on: December 08, 2010, 04:56:15 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415139

Thread premise: patcher makes statement that LIKELY has basis and is an interesting topic.

Thread is made on gaf.

Result: half the posts making snipes at Patcher, most of which should be banned.

Second result: Reminded to never read beyond the first post.
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19395 on: December 08, 2010, 05:02:55 PM »
why is everyone saying Patcher???  Am I missing something??

Robo

« Reply #19396 on: December 08, 2010, 05:15:46 PM »
I think they call him that because they think he's a re-re.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:18:51 PM by Robo »
obo

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19397 on: December 08, 2010, 05:21:22 PM »
well i hate them

and someone should invite this guy
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24790780&postcount=19

Himu

« Reply #19398 on: December 08, 2010, 05:53:14 PM »
IT'S THE WOMAN'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HER BODY, GUYS

I do think it has a point though. Some of the laws should be more equal but that doesn't take away from the fact that any man knows the risks of putting his johnson in a baby basket.
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #19399 on: December 08, 2010, 09:11:32 PM »

Beezy

« Reply #19400 on: December 08, 2010, 09:20:55 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19401 on: December 08, 2010, 09:21:00 PM »
 :lol Anything to sell a mag.
©ZH

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #19402 on: December 08, 2010, 09:22:12 PM »

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #19403 on: December 08, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]
pcp

Himu

« Reply #19404 on: December 08, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »
 :lol :lol
IYKYK

drew

• sy
« Reply #19405 on: December 08, 2010, 09:46:43 PM »
word of the day: prenuptial

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19406 on: December 08, 2010, 09:53:22 PM »
Doesn't that metal-headshaking thing make other people dissy?  It does me.

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #19407 on: December 08, 2010, 10:06:23 PM »
[youtube=560,345]WiBT5tq3giY&  [/youtube]

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #19408 on: December 08, 2010, 10:06:52 PM »
baw wit ta baw da bang da bang diggy diggy
pcp

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #19409 on: December 08, 2010, 10:23:31 PM »

itm

drew

• sy
« Reply #19410 on: December 08, 2010, 10:26:38 PM »
see what happens when you wear flip flops in public, you cant even kick the ass of a naked guy, SEE

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19411 on: December 08, 2010, 10:42:10 PM »
That naked guy video is pretty funny at first. But then you realize that he runs into a Russian mafia hangout and that those cars he jumped around on probably belonged to the mafia members. That dude is deader than dead.
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19412 on: December 08, 2010, 10:43:50 PM »
well i hate them

and someone should invite this guy
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24790780&postcount=19
That thread is classic.  It has all the dripping self loathing of the confused man-child set when it comes to dealing with women (not to mention life in general).  It really couldn't be anymore stereotypical.
You even have the typically vague and too stupid to take a position and defend it posts.  Those are the worst fucking people.  If you just want to say something or anything then talk to your mom.  Nobody is amazed at how moderate you are.

« Reply #19413 on: December 08, 2010, 10:47:12 PM »
GS is at it again. :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=24811330&postcount=306

Btw, the guy who wrote AvP:R is more of an overrated hack than a wunderkind. Even Will Federman is a better writer than that guy.
野球

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19414 on: December 08, 2010, 10:57:37 PM »
What angry post did GS make and then quickly delete?
dog

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #19415 on: December 09, 2010, 12:28:52 AM »
no fucking way Puddles is GS  :lol

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19416 on: December 09, 2010, 12:29:56 AM »

Unless Puddles has simply been pretending for the past four or five month, yeah he is.
dog

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #19417 on: December 09, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »
I thought Puddles was demi?
püp

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19418 on: December 09, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »
I thought Puddles was demi?

No, demi is Wilco.
dog

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #19419 on: December 09, 2010, 01:08:29 AM »
evilore is brandnew!
püp

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #19420 on: December 09, 2010, 09:05:07 AM »
Just a question, what does the Renee Zellewegger pic have to do with GS? I missed that one...

:greenshinobi
^_^

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #19421 on: December 09, 2010, 09:25:22 AM »
GreenShinobi will never move on, will he?

The annihilation dealt by Willco onto GS was so massive that it collapsed into itself and became a super nova thus forever fueling itself with a form of hydrogen annihilation molecules.
:9

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #19422 on: December 09, 2010, 09:43:04 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415273

Anyone want to narc Ecrofirt out as a pirate? Like its any coincidence that he "has a 500GB hard drive" and "just modded his wii" in the other thread... lmao

Plus the asshole did it in other threads in the past, narcing people out.
fat

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19424 on: December 09, 2010, 09:55:57 AM »
Wasn't he a member here once?
Yeah, he's married to Nikki who was also a member here.  she had a bunch of x's in front of her name but I can't be bothered to go look up exactly how many.

Robo

« Reply #19425 on: December 09, 2010, 10:33:07 AM »
Just a question, what does the Renee Zellewegger pic have to do with GS? I missed that one...

:greenshinobi

Sour face.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 10:34:39 AM by Robo »
obo

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19426 on: December 09, 2010, 10:46:52 AM »
I called up a requested a song on Ecro's internet radio show once. They are nice people.
©ZH

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19427 on: December 09, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415355

Holy crap.  What a bunch of fucking losers.  I can understand you laughing and going ewwww.  but the video doesn't make me angry.  now i need a fucking gaf account so I can look up the pictures of those users in the post your pics thread and see if they look like what i'm imagining.  How fucking delicate do you have to be?  ::)

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19428 on: December 09, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »
I called up a requested a song on Ecro's internet radio show once. They are nice people.
oh definitely.  they're both really awesome people.  Nikki helped me out when I had sea horses.  She's a fucking expert.  And I exchanged gift boxes with both of them of stuff from our regions.  Nikki made my daughter some christmas decorations that I'm still using. 

Skidmark

« Reply #19429 on: December 09, 2010, 11:25:21 AM »
The video has been taken down, I couldn't watch it. any specific search terms?

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19430 on: December 09, 2010, 12:38:25 PM »

« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 12:53:17 PM by Father_Mike »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19431 on: December 09, 2010, 12:44:22 PM »
:|
dog

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19432 on: December 09, 2010, 01:39:55 PM »
For those of you who're more experienced with Twitter's website, or the service in general, is there a way to:
- View a list of someone's tweets minus his @replies? Sometimes I'm interested in catching up on someone without the need to "follow."
- Is there a way to perform a search, limited to a single user's tweets? I mean I appreciate how certain people have inside information about certain games, but I'm not gonna waste my time wading through thousands of mundane tweets about their lives in order to reach said info.
Unzip

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #19433 on: December 09, 2010, 02:17:59 PM »

given all the posts i think he is.

or someone is idle as fuck to replicate that shit.

Robo

« Reply #19434 on: December 09, 2010, 02:53:30 PM »
For those of you who're more experienced with Twitter's website, or the service in general, is there a way to:
- View a list of someone's tweets minus his @replies? Sometimes I'm interested in catching up on someone without the need to "follow."
- Is there a way to perform a search, limited to a single user's tweets? I mean I appreciate how certain people have inside information about certain games, but I'm not gonna waste my time wading through thousands of mundane tweets about their lives in order to reach said info.

For the second, try searching like this in Google: "Black Swan" site:http://twitter.com/ebertchicago

For the first, I don't believe there's a way to show someone's timeline without all the noise.
obo

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19435 on: December 09, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »
Ah yes, forgot about trying out google, ever since they've integrated realtime searches they've been good at digging out tweets. Thanks, man.
Unzip

Maximus

« Reply #19436 on: December 09, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

God this interviewer is such a cunt, The guy was as polite as fuck and the bastard trolled the shit out him.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19437 on: December 09, 2010, 04:32:21 PM »

reddit and finals  :'(

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19438 on: December 09, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415393

It's called a punchline, idiots. It's meant to be the funniest part.
SRY

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19439 on: December 09, 2010, 05:38:08 PM »
that really wasn't funny at all :-\
<----