Author Topic: Meme Machine Memorial Thread of Things You Saw on Reddit  (Read 1780481 times)

Himu

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19800 on: December 19, 2010, 05:20:09 PM »
Good, Khan. Do they accept rainbow enablers over in Mongolia?
IYKYK

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #19801 on: December 19, 2010, 09:22:50 PM »
You assumed I'm from Mongolia just because my name ends with Khan? So racist.
Unzip

archie4208

« Reply #19802 on: December 19, 2010, 09:55:45 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416386

Why are there so many rules for making a fucking list?  smh

Himu

« Reply #19803 on: December 19, 2010, 09:57:03 PM »

India.
IYKYK

« Reply #19804 on: December 19, 2010, 10:47:49 PM »

From the way that's worded, my votes wouldn't count because I live in the USA but played some Japanese games like Ryu ga Gotoku 4.

edit: Just read some more. Holy fuck are those some anal freaks in charge of the voting process. They must be a ton of fun to hang out with. :lol
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 10:51:55 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #19805 on: December 19, 2010, 11:05:09 PM »

I assumed you were from Ceti Alpha V.
MMA

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #19806 on: December 19, 2010, 11:25:36 PM »

From the way that's worded, my votes wouldn't count because I live in the USA but played some Japanese games like Ryu ga Gotoku 4.

edit: Just read some more. Holy fuck are those some anal freaks in charge of the voting process. They must be a ton of fun to hang out with. :lol

Edit:"No Roman numerals - write "Final Fantasy 13" and not "Final Fantasy XIII" or "FF XIII"."

Good Lord  :-\

I assume this is because whoever is tabulating will dump the results into some sort of faster auto batch process where it needs to be standardized but jeez.
If you're going to have crazy insane moderation you might as well have crazy insane voting procedures.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:04:21 AM by Stoney Mason »

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #19807 on: December 20, 2010, 12:11:37 AM »

It wasn't that many rules really.  I'm just disappointed how barely anybody listed Metro 2033.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #19808 on: December 20, 2010, 12:35:14 AM »
And why is there an official "list" of games. What if I want to vote for some iphone game that isn't "official" which is what I did in year's past?

Its amazing how they can over think something so relatively simple.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 12:45:14 AM by Stoney Mason »

« Reply #19809 on: December 20, 2010, 12:52:38 AM »
My games weren't on the list. Stickin' it to the man!!
野球

cool breeze

« Reply #19810 on: December 20, 2010, 12:59:54 AM »
yeah, that rules are nuts and are completely unnecessary.  What hope is there to make a half-decent list on gaf? I glanced at the list posted above me and it was all Nintendo games.  Herr Doktor Gaffo should introduce rules that you need more variety in games you play; and you must play for a certain amount of time; and it must be filmed; and you must replace your metalica t-shirt with one featuring your unique thumb print.  We must be sure that you are a credible voter.  Now rank them from one to ten--if you list more than ten, so help me, I will smoke you.

archie4208

« Reply #19811 on: December 20, 2010, 01:16:34 AM »
The thing that bugs me the most is people writing short essays about why Super Mario Galaxy is the best game of 2010.  I just want to make a list of games I thought were fun, not construct a dissertation about how Red Dead Redemption is a work of art.

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #19812 on: December 20, 2010, 01:17:13 AM »
And why is there an official "list" of games. What if I want to vote for some iphone game that isn't "official" which is what I did in year's past?

Well I guess it's like you said, they want to have a simple format for auto-compiling the votes.  It would have made more sense if they had you pick one of the nominees for overall GOTY and then put anything else you like on the top ten.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #19813 on: December 20, 2010, 01:29:02 AM »

Well I guess it's like you said, they want to have a simple format for auto-compiling the votes.  It would have made more sense if they had you pick one of the nominees for overall GOTY and then put anything else you like on the top ten.

I'm just bitching to bitch.
 :P

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #19814 on: December 20, 2010, 03:20:32 AM »
The undying genius of Peter Cook and Dudley Moore as Derek & Clive:

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

vjj

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #19815 on: December 20, 2010, 08:50:04 AM »

I assumed you were from Ceti Alpha V.

:lol
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19816 on: December 20, 2010, 12:09:36 PM »
Oh, David O' Russel did The Fighter and is doing the Uncharted movie? I'm surprised that guy didn't get punched in the face then.
dog

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19817 on: December 20, 2010, 12:32:22 PM »
"Hello, Mr. Veteran Writer/Director. I'm sorry to inform you that your choice to play the main character in videogame-adaptation Uncharted, one Mark Wahlberg, is very poor as he cannot properly replicate the subtleties of such a rich character as Nathan Drake. As an expert in the matter, I've played both Uncharted games multiple times, I can tell you now that the only actor who can match Nathan Drake is Nathan Fillion. I've studied Firefly and Serenity very closely, often advancing one frame at a time, and it is my belief that Nathan Fillion has all the subtleties of Nathan Drake. I'm not the only one either, Mr. Writer/Director, there are literally thousands of people online who hold the same belief. Please make the right decision in this matter."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:06:37 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Stoney Mason

« Reply #19818 on: December 20, 2010, 05:36:34 PM »
Maybe if it was something I really cared about.... But since I don't really care about videogame to movie adaptations, I don't really care who plays the part in these movies.

I do sometimes care if its a book I'm really into, but a videogame. meh. Don't care.

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #19819 on: December 20, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »
Maybe if it was something I really cared about.... But since I don't really care about videogame to movie adaptations, I don't really care who plays the part in these movies.

I do sometimes care if its a book I'm really into, but a videogame. meh. Don't care.

It's because "cinematic" games like Uncharted are by definition derivative of the movie genre and aping it's conventions. Even supposedly "well-written" games like Uncharted would be laughed out of the cinema as sub direct-to-DVD shite if it's content was directly transfered to film.
___

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19820 on: December 20, 2010, 06:03:38 PM »
OMG THEY LISTENED TO THE FANS THEY LISTENED LISTENING TO FANS THEY FANS LISTEN HNNNNNNG

Guess which thread am I?
Unzip

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19821 on: December 20, 2010, 07:32:34 PM »
OMG THEY LISTENED TO THE FANS THEY LISTENED LISTENING TO FANS THEY FANS LISTEN HNNNNNNG

Guess which thread am I?

a lame one?
<----

Himu

« Reply #19822 on: December 20, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »
Lol reasonable sfags ftw
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19823 on: December 20, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Lol reasonable sfags ftw
are you implying youre reasonable brochacho?

Himu

« Reply #19824 on: December 20, 2010, 08:55:54 PM »
More than others!
IYKYK

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
Drunk

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #19826 on: December 20, 2010, 10:43:35 PM »
Damn, who is that? More plz

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #19827 on: December 21, 2010, 01:09:33 AM »
[youtube=560,345]WfjoP-e7JmY  [/youtube]

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19828 on: December 21, 2010, 05:32:47 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=416499

someone should start to flay himself for earthbound to explain THEIR SUFFERING
<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19829 on: December 21, 2010, 02:29:08 PM »

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:44:11 PM by Father_Mike »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19830 on: December 21, 2010, 03:12:36 PM »

:lol :lol :lol :lol

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 03:22:52 PM by Father_Mike »

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
___

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #19832 on: December 22, 2010, 12:11:31 AM »
Please put a warning about the Japanese man's dong.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19833 on: December 22, 2010, 12:56:41 AM »
Why would that need a warning?  here is a good warning.

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19834 on: December 22, 2010, 07:28:50 AM »

and that's why japan is awesome
<----

Corporal

« Reply #19835 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:28 AM »
Whoa, nightmare fuel when you at least expect it.

Would be great in a haunted house attraction though. Nobody would expect the haunted theme to carry over to that place.
!list

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19836 on: December 22, 2010, 11:06:46 AM »

magus

• LIKES FF7
« Reply #19837 on: December 22, 2010, 11:39:20 AM »

<----

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #19838 on: December 22, 2010, 11:53:38 AM »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19839 on: December 22, 2010, 01:47:48 PM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19840 on: December 22, 2010, 01:50:30 PM »
in b4 methodis
©ZH

Himu

« Reply #19841 on: December 22, 2010, 01:59:13 PM »
i dun get it
IYKYK

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19842 on: December 22, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »
I think Himuro can attest to this, but the guy in the last picture looks a lot like my brother  :-\

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19843 on: December 22, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »

:lol jesus h :lol

man if cool looks like THAT i have a long way to go (down)

on the other hand, it's good to know that even gaftards have their skank groupies

see what you could be hittin', guys
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 02:43:54 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19844 on: December 22, 2010, 02:44:35 PM »
she has peculiar taste to say the least.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19845 on: December 22, 2010, 02:45:25 PM »
i admit it, i am jealous

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i want that shirt
[close]
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19846 on: December 22, 2010, 02:49:26 PM »
i admit it, i am jealous

i want that shirt
[close]
i want that cheeseburger he's with

*cue cheeseburger defense force*
[close]

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #19847 on: December 22, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »
I'll be the first to admit I'm a pretty unattractive fellow and shouldn't judge but all those dudes seems pretty lucky.

This x infinity
©ZH

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #19848 on: December 22, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
She only looks somewhat attractive in the last picture, she ended up with dudes on her level of looks.
brb

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19849 on: December 22, 2010, 02:58:19 PM »
i didn't even notice that was the same chica. is she some interweb celeb? kinda unremarkable in my rancid opinion, but then again, the internet loved that boxxy chick, and YIKES WOW BATSHIT
duc

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19850 on: December 22, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »
i didn't even notice that was the same chica. is she some interweb celeb? kinda unremarkable in my rancid opinion, but then again, the internet loved that boxxy chick, and YIKES WOW BATSHIT
It's Koshiba from GAF.

I just found all the pics on OA and her shit always stirs up convo here.  So it was the perfect medicine for a boring day.

She looks like the type of chick who I'd ask to wash up first.

And yeah, I think all those dudes scored out of their league, but that's not saying much when you're still pitching for the local YMCA

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19851 on: December 22, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »
what is koshiba famous for, aside from being a chick on gaf

i mean, is she waychel-grade LOOOK AT MEEEE I'M A NURD GURL ON TEH NET or just some random non-contributing skeeza who shows up in OT for easy flirty times with the hapless lovelorn
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19852 on: December 22, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »
wait, i don't care, more meme gags please
duc

Reb

• Hon. Mr. Tired
« Reply #19853 on: December 22, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »
She just posted a vibrator in the "show your girlfriend" thread, you be the judge!
brb

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #19854 on: December 22, 2010, 03:06:24 PM »
more like she shows up for woe is me i have fake tits and i'm now a stripper times in a pathetic scheme to get compliments

i just found where she posted these pics.  It's in the significant others pics thread on GAF and they're each accompanied with a short description of the breakup.

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #19855 on: December 22, 2010, 03:14:57 PM »
She just posted a vibrator in the "show your girlfriend" thread, you be the judge!

Ahahaha, WAT?!
Unzip

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #19856 on: December 22, 2010, 03:19:21 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

This is awesome.
SRY

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19857 on: December 22, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »
i regularly scored above my grade, but it had very little to do with my nerdiness and/or ability to sniff out dependent borderline cases with huge tits, and more to do with my basic ability to ASK GURLZ OUT ALL THE TIME

but o did i date the crazy :'(
[close]
duc

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19859 on: December 22, 2010, 03:27:35 PM »
also, re: OH GOD I WANT A GIRL THIS PAIN IN MY HEART IS SO REEEEAL: don't just want one just because you're lonely. want a sane one because you're well-adjusted enough to deserve a little better than a warm hole and the occasional feeling that life isn't a worthless waste of time. seriously. dipping your dick in the bag of crazy that the chica above clearly is ain't worth the future trauma and regret. if these duders dumped her, then she's not just damaged goods; she's an emotional hefty bag full of broken glass and used syringes. better to be FOREVER ALONE than in a toxic relationship with someone who can't deal with life.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:31:45 PM by Van Cruncheon »
duc