Author Topic: Interracial dating: An EvilBore discussion  (Read 8054 times)

Cyanista

• IGNORE ME
Re: Interracial dating: An EvilBore discussion
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2006, 11:30:57 PM »
How did his post about not wanting to be part of a stereotype turn into "lawl lookit me I actually LIVE there" in the form of a rebuttal?
omg

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2006, 12:02:05 AM »
Im actually part asian and am not often attracted to asian women. Then again I dont really hang around many asian women, so I think its more an issue of statistics. LAWWWWWWWWWWLZ
o_0

Loki

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2006, 01:48:14 AM »

I feel that interracial dating is fine, and is nobody's business except the two people involved in the relationship. 

Myself, my first GF was Korean, and I've dated a Mexican chick and a Puerto Rican gal over the years (in addition to the usual flavors of "white girls" :D), and just got the number of a HAWT Egyptian gal Saturday night that I'm excited about. :P  I'm generally attracted to exotic types; even among white girls, I'm drawn to brunettes with dark eyes and olive or tan skin (e.g., Mediterranean girls).  Blondes have to be more attractive than brunettes in order to catch my eye, though many obviously fit the bill. :)

Sometimes I wonder if my first love (the Korean girl) shaped my subconscious perception of attractiveness, since she had dark hair/eyes etc.  But then I recall that even when I was young (12-14) I found brunettes more attractive, so...

« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 01:51:44 AM by Loki »

BabyMilo

« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2006, 01:51:54 AM »
Im down with whatever as long as there cute

Himu

« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2006, 02:31:09 AM »
I don't mind what color or race a girl is. I just love girls period. :)
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2006, 03:31:59 AM »
You sick meunstration fetish motherfucker

cloudwalking

• I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND
  • Forum Princess
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2006, 03:34:35 AM »
You sick meunstration fetish motherfucker

Hahaha :lol :rofl

efralope

« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2006, 03:37:35 AM »
I probably wouldn't go Asian as I'd worry that people would percieve me to be one of those anime types. Shallow and bad of me, I know, but I'd have trouble getting past that whichever way I cut it. In my defense though, most (all?) of the white men I have known to date Asian girls have been either anime or seedy old man types, so it's not like the perception is completely removed from reality.

Shallow AND stupid.   :-\

Back home all the anime losers I knew dated other anime losers.  The Asian girls could care less; that's got jack to do with it.  If you're that much of an anime "cultured" loser back home, it's not like you're magically going to become "gaijin stud" and gets loads of chicks here either.  Unless you want to count the girls paid to talk to you at maid cafes, I guess.  Otaku am cry  :'( 

Anime is just typical cartoons here...just like the toons back home.  It's not even so much anime-related goods that people might be obsessed with or buy character goods like clothes, pencil cases, etc.  It's whatever they think is cute.  I see far more Elmo, Stitch, Mickey Mouse, and Snoopy goods that students have at work than I ever do anything anime-related.

BTW, there's many kinds of "Asian girls."  It's not like they're all Japanese or Chinese.  :P
The anime/game/Japan geeks (including a guy I used to work with at Best Buy) I've seen into Asian chicks have ugly Asian girlfriends, not the typical Asian beauty or above-average looking girl you see on the internet or trade shows...

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2006, 03:48:22 AM »
I probably wouldn't go Asian as I'd worry that people would percieve me to be one of those anime types. Shallow and bad of me, I know, but I'd have trouble getting past that whichever way I cut it. In my defense though, most (all?) of the white men I have known to date Asian girls have been either anime or seedy old man types, so it's not like the perception is completely removed from reality.

Shallow AND stupid.   :-\

Back home all the anime losers I knew dated other anime losers.  The Asian girls could care less; that's got jack to do with it.  If you're that much of an anime "cultured" loser back home, it's not like you're magically going to become "gaijin stud" and gets loads of chicks here either.  Unless you want to count the girls paid to talk to you at maid cafes, I guess.  Otaku am cry  :'( 

Anime is just typical cartoons here...just like the toons back home.  It's not even so much anime-related goods that people might be obsessed with or buy character goods like clothes, pencil cases, etc.  It's whatever they think is cute.  I see far more Elmo, Stitch, Mickey Mouse, and Snoopy goods that students have at work than I ever do anything anime-related.

BTW, there's many kinds of "Asian girls."  It's not like they're all Japanese or Chinese.  :P
The anime/game/Japan geeks (including a guy I used to work with at Best Buy) I've seen into Asian chicks have ugly Asian girlfriends, not the typical Asian beauty or above-average looking girl you see on the internet or trade shows...

Oh I don't doubt that.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2006, 10:45:39 AM »
I am interested in interracial dating in the homosexual community. Is it big?

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »
Is it ever!
PSP

Mike Works

• Hail to the king, baby
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2006, 03:49:54 PM »
no pictures of hot interracial women? this thread disappoints me.