Author Topic: You can stop being interested in Clash of the Titans now  (Read 1368 times)

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
You can stop being interested in Clash of the Titans now
« on: January 08, 2010, 06:56:29 PM »
http://www.nme.com/news/muse/49099

Muse considering writing film soundtrack

Muse's Matt Bellamy says the band have been asked to write the soundtrack for the upcoming remake of Clash Of The Titans. The film, which is due out on March 26, is a remake of the 1981 sci-fi classic.

Speaking to the Daily Star, Bellamy admitted that film work is something Muse are keen to break into in the future.

"It's something we're up for doing – it's just a case of timing because we're always on tour," he said. "Clash Of The Titans is the first interesting offer we've had for film work. We're definitely interested in writing for films at some point when we get a break from being on the road."

:-\ :-\ :-\

One ray of hope:

Bellamy previously told The Ampersand that his work on the Clash Of The Titans soundtrack is likely to be "totally different to Muse".
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 06:59:01 PM by Synthesizer Patel »
乱学者

BobFromPikeCreek

Re: You can stop being interested in Clash of the Titans now
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 06:57:17 PM »
:lol :lol :lol

What the fuck?
zzzzz

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 06:59:00 PM »
Can't fucking wait!!! :hyper
Drunk

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »
i stopped being interested at CLAS-
sup

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 07:02:16 PM »
I'll bring a pair of ear plugs just in case.
SRY

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 07:07:23 PM »
:rofl
dog

Oblivion

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 07:16:04 PM »
 :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 07:23:11 PM »
Muse should stop making music and develop the music video for Knights of Cydonia into a feature film.
©@©™

Solo

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 07:26:53 PM »
I sort of lost interest when they announced that in the wake of Avatar's success that they were scrambling to refilm stuff for 3D.

bud

• a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 07:30:21 PM »
i really, really fucking HATE these songs.

:yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck
[youtube=560,345]-0kubwYuYL0[/youtube]
[youtube=560,345]w8KQmps-Sog[/youtube]
 :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck

i seriously want to punch his face in.
zzz

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 07:55:41 PM »
I really really fucking love these songs:

[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

so....do you like scream and punch walls when you listen to these songs and think about your ex-girlfriend?  am I somewhere in the ballpark here?   This seems like "corny dude who screams and punches walls while thinking about his ex-girlfriend" kind of music.

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »
The movie is just a little more then two months from release, any major tinkering this late in the game is either a sign of studio meddling, or studio non-confidence.  Either way, the movie is screwed.

Powerslave

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 08:44:06 PM »
Correction: I was never interested in Clash of the Titans.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 08:45:06 PM »
Correction: I was never interested in Clash of the Titans.

nobody asked

Powerslave

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 09:11:45 PM »
hey remember when you made that "corny dude who screams and punches walls while thinking about his ex-girlfriend" joke and nobody laughed?

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 10:26:54 AM »
hey remember when you made that "corny dude who screams and punches walls while thinking about his ex-girlfriend" joke and nobody laughed?

Remember the last time you posted anything worthwhile...

Powerslave

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 11:34:51 AM »
I sure do. Can't say that about a piece of shit poster like you. Oh, and one more thing since we're already at the subject of remembering stuff.. Remember how I permanently trolled the fuck out of you when I said I couldn't believe people were nominating a no name shit poster like you for being icon which made you rage and follow me around the forum, quoting all my posts and respond with weak pitiful troll posts and still continue to do so till this day?

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 11:47:07 AM »
The movie is just a little more then two months from release, any major tinkering this late in the game is either a sign of studio meddling, or studio non-confidence.  Either way, the movie is screwed.

Yep.  It's going to be a total clusterfuck.  A shame because Liam Neeson is in it.
🍆🍆

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 11:56:24 AM »
I sure do. Can't say that about a piece of shit poster like you. Oh, and one more thing since we're already at the subject of remembering stuff.. Remember how I permanently trolled the fuck out of you when I said I couldn't believe people were nominating a no name shit poster like you for being icon which made you rage and follow me around the forum, quoting all my posts and respond with weak pitiful troll posts and still continue to do so till this day?

I stopped responding to you after I had my fun that day. you keep making troll posts, distinguished mentally-challenged fellow :lol   The only reason you decided to troll me in the first place is because you obviously take forums so seriously.  you haven't posted here all year, then you get completely bothered by some thread about icons...did you get burned when no one could think of a decent superlative for you in your high school year book or something?   
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 12:01:22 PM by Kranz Fafka »

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 12:01:29 PM »
Don't worry, Kranz.  Keep reaching for the stars.  You will be made icon someday, if you just keep on believing.

Now, look in the mirror and smile at that good-lookin' guy you see staring back at you.  :pimp
PS4

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 12:02:17 PM »

I stopped responding to you after I had my fun that day. you keep making troll posts, distinguished mentally-challenged fellow :lol   The only reason you decided to troll me in the first place is because you obviously take forums so seriously.  you haven't posted here all year, then you get completely bothered by some thread about icons...did you got burned when no one could think of a decent superlative for you in your high school year book or something?   

Powerslave is a lot like Nintendosbooger: once you bite the troll bait they dangle out, they'll be on your ass from then on out.  Same goes for Saint Cornelius.  Every time you respond to their troll post, you lose automatically.

You got hooked and he'll be on your ass more with that post.  Sry dude :(
🍆🍆

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2010, 12:06:32 PM »
eh, it's not a big deal.  I'd love to have my own troll.  It's just disappointing that he can't seem to take the back and forth.  Whenever we get into it, he tries to turn it into serious business.  My generic one-liner forum insult response obviously got to him. 

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2010, 12:53:37 PM »
I sort of lost interest when they announced that in the wake of Avatar's success that they were scrambling to refilm stuff for 3D.

yuck

And I lost interest when they showed Black Pegasus (not racist). Aesthetically, they seem to be really be pulling for this God of War Nu Metal subset and its garish.
:9

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2010, 02:17:40 PM »
Why not  be on the safe side and have some generic but cool sounding middle eastern music. While the trailer WAS pretty crappy overall, it would have been better without the hard rock

Robo

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2010, 04:01:27 PM »
Now I'm hyped for this movie. Alright!

just wait until Owl City soundtracks Scott Pilgrim vs the World
obo

Powerslave

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2010, 06:23:23 PM »
I stopped responding to you after I had my fun that day. you keep making troll posts, distinguished mentally-challenged fellow :lol 

Now are you sure you remember this correctly? Is this really how things went down...

The only reason you decided to troll me in the first place is because you obviously take forums so seriously.  you haven't posted here all year, then you get completely bothered by some thread about icons...did you get burned when no one could think of a decent superlative for you in your high school year book or something?   

Damn you hit the nail on it's head! Sick burn at the ending too. It's a known fact that I look up to icons and have stated enough times how much I desire to be one someday, so that must explain why I got COMPLETELY BOTHERED by that icon nominee thread  :santocry

My generic one-liner forum insult response obviously got to him. 

yeah man it did. It got to me so much that I went out of my way to get back at you by responding to a significant amount of your posts in a short time in a trollish manner. Hint: I'm talking about you.. It's funny how you mirrored the situation from you to me without any shame. Making shit up eh? ;)

You just sealed your status as shitposter. Congrats dude!  :uguu

spoiler (click to show/hide)
look I even used the uguuuu smiley, so funny man!!!!
[close]

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2010, 07:23:07 PM »
lol @ internet hissy-fit
dog

Powerslave

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
Stop laughing at the things I take seriously! This is what I live for  :pimp

Ichirou

• Merry Christmas
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2010, 11:36:20 PM »
If anybody wants to annihilate Powerslave, just bring up the Armenian genocide.

Just sayin'.

:usavich
PS4

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2010, 07:09:48 AM »
We might as well call you "Synthesizer Fallacy":
The subject title of the OP pre-supposes that there was ever any interest to begin with.
[close]
:greenshinobi
[close]