Author Topic: The Mentally Ill  (Read 1623 times)

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
The Mentally Ill
« on: August 08, 2006, 09:56:13 PM »
Whatever happened to the good old days when mentally ill people used to go around thinking they were Napoleon?

If you've ever been to a populated city you must have seen that there is no shortage of mentally insane people roaming the streets. Dirty, homeless, and violent most of them. What I want to know is why homeless people of today go around on the subway smashing people in the heads with ball peen hammers instead of dressing up like Abraham Lincoln and reciting the Gettysburg Address in between gulps of vodka.

These amusing and harmless mentally handicapped people used to litter the streets as an endearing attribute to the cities they inhabit. New York, LA, Chicago.

I just want to know why inner city crazies smell like piss and don't have the same entertaining qualities they used to like in One Flew Over The Cuckoos nest. I have NEVER seen a giant crazy basketball playing Indian and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little bit disappointed. :(
xkx

rodi

• Crotch Digger
Re: The Mentally Ill
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »
I think you think too much.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 09:58:00 PM »
Clearly you don't live in Michigan. Thanks to good ole Engler, we have that problem.

smiles-and-cries

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
the world does not have enough short yellow buses  :'(

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 10:00:47 PM »
Kwame is hard at work making Detroit better. Just you watch.

Any day now...

Any day...
xkx

Christopher

• Justin Timberlake's #1 Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2006, 10:01:13 PM »
you think too much little girl

omg_lemurs

• omg leper
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2006, 10:04:20 PM »
the world does not have enough short yellow buses  :'(

Tell me about it. There's a serious shortage of tard carts in the American school public transportation system. I remember just seeing a cute little bus filled with laughing distinguished mentally-challenged children rolling down a hill would put a smile on my face. They would laugh and smile and point at mailboxes as they drove by. They just looked so happy.

I want a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow as a pet. The Caesar kind, not the break a bottle over your face kind.
xkx

smiles-and-cries

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2006, 10:08:13 PM »

I want a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow as a pet. The Caesar kind, not the break a bottle over your face kind.

Phoenix Dark would make a good tard pet ask him with your cutest face  :-*

Shuri

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2006, 10:26:20 PM »
Sup Lem, how is it going?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2006, 11:18:56 PM »

Phoenix Dark would make a good tard pet ask him with your cutest face  :-*

I'm taken