Author Topic: HALLOWEEN  (Read 2371 times)

Wrath2X

HALLOWEEN
« on: October 21, 2010, 05:41:06 AM »
So what are you guys going to do for the best holiday ever?

I'm going to a halloween party as the grim reaper, then I'm watching classic horror movies with my buds while drinking.

ch1nchilla

Re: HALLOWEEN
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 07:43:02 AM »
10.29 - Boozing in Roppongi for another university's Halloween party (not going to my own lolzzz). 1000 yen entry, 1000 yen / 3 shots. YES. All J-bore is welcome to come join the debauchery, it's an early event, y'all can make last train.

10.30 - Partying with Groo in Kichijoji for the agraph show SHIT IS GOING DOWWWWWN, YO

10.31 - Probably recovering at home, probably with booze and perhaps a scurry movie. Might trick or treat in friend's neighborhood in Shibuya

11.2 - Seeing TOKiMONSTA (hopefully also with Groo). CANNOT wait.

Also, costume will be a polar bear.

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 08:58:49 AM »
Getting drunk.
Drunk

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 09:07:22 AM »
No idea, maybe chill in NYC again. Hopefully it's not raining, last Halloween it poured and we ended up missing the parade :(
^_^

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 10:23:03 AM »
reading horror comics and watching scary movies
sup

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 10:25:57 AM »
October 28th - Heading out to local theater to see Rifftrax's presentation of House on Haunted Hill

October 31st - Friend's house for lots and lots of horror movies
dog

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 11:21:38 AM »
Just another yawnoween for me.
©ZH

muckhole

• AMBASSADOR
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 11:27:18 AM »
Yup. Staying in. Sometimes living out in the middle of nowhere has it's benefits. I can buy lots of candy for trick for treaters, then console myself by eating it all when nobody shows up.  :drool
fek

Robo

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 11:32:51 AM »
10.27 - Make funeral arrangements.
10.28 - Send invitations.
10.29 - BOOZE
10.30 - BOOZE
10.31 - BOOZE / DIE
11.01 - Day of funeral.

obo

Powerslave

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 11:55:58 AM »
I'm a little boggled how some of you are capable of watching multiple movies with a group of people in a row. Shit would bore me.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 12:14:34 PM by Powerslave »

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
what
sup

Powerslave

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »
stfu

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 12:00:03 PM »
"i can't sit still or focus on anything for longer than 2 hours"
sup

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 12:01:28 PM »

I can't do the same activity for hours at a time anymore either. So I *understand* powerslave. Might be add for both of us.
sad

Diunx

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2010, 12:12:32 PM »
While on the halloween subject, pumpkin pie fucking sucks!!!!! how you gringos can eat that shit is beyond me.
Drunk

Powerslave

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2010, 12:14:51 PM »

I can't do the same activity for hours at a time anymore either. So I *understand* powerslave. Might be add for both of us.

There goes Feelbad's plan of trying to ridicule me. You should feel bad (get it??) about it.

also edited my previous post for a little more clarity

Robo

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 12:27:21 PM »
While on the halloween subject, pumpkin pie fucking sucks!!!!! how you gringos can eat that shit is beyond me.

Ban this disgusting, filthy heathen.
obo

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
I've heard of two or three parties around here, but I think I'm only going to one.  Probably going to drink a little bit then relax.

Costume is either Doctor Horrible or the 11th Doctor.  Who knows at this point?
HURR

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 02:40:45 PM »

Ban this disgusting, filthy heathen.

Seconded. How can you not like pumpkin pie wtf.
SRY

etiolate

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2010, 03:06:53 PM »
theres always a bunch of people parading downtown so I might check that out

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »
I hate Halloween more than any holiday. I went trick r treating as a kid one time, when I was two. After that I wasn't allowed to on religious grounds. Instead my mom would make us pass out candy and tracts to all the kids that came to the door, and she'd rent some old scary movies; I remember the kids feeling so sorry for us they'd give us some of their candy. Once I got about ten I refused to pass anything out, and just played videogames or read comics.

I've attended a couple college Halloween parties but ultimately I still don't like the holiday. Completely ruined for me. If I have kids though, I'm definitely taking them.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2010, 07:46:30 PM »
i have a friend who recently got religion'd (his wife had been previously religion'd, and i warned him about the pending domino effect but nooooooooo he didn't want to listen to me), and he no longer "celebrates the pagan holiday" and his kid can't go trick or treating or have halloween stuff

i told him if you believe in a god you should probably give him a little more credit that he'd be smart enough to recognize the difference between a kid dressing up like a powerpuff girl to get candy and someone carving up fetuses on a blood altar in sacrifice to satan
sup

Powerslave

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2010, 07:49:19 PM »
I went trick r treating as a kid one time, when I was two.

lmao

CrystalGemini

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »
I hate Halloween more than any holiday. I went trick r treating as a kid one time, when I was two. After that I wasn't allowed to on religious grounds. Instead my mom would make us pass out candy and tracts to all the kids that came to the door, and she'd rent some old scary movies; I remember the kids feeling so sorry for us they'd give us some of their candy. Once I got about ten I refused to pass anything out, and just played videogames or read comics.

I've attended a couple college Halloween parties but ultimately I still don't like the holiday. Completely ruined for me. If I have kids though, I'm definitely taking them.

My best friend had the same rule only she never went trick or treating.  Every year at the end of the night I'd split my spoils in two and give her one half though I can imagine it's not really very fun without the going out and dressing up part.  :/
O_O

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2010, 09:03:10 PM »
that was still a sweet gesture, my friends would have eaten their candy right in front of me had my parents been godfuckers
sup

CrystalGemini

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2010, 09:03:19 PM »
theres always a bunch of people parading downtown so I might check that out

those people in weird costumes in parades?  yeah they're lots of fun

It's not so much a parade as it is just a ton of people wandering around a closed off street for hours.

that was still a sweet gesture, my friends would have eaten their candy right in front of me had my parents been godfuckers

Aw....   :( 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 09:09:56 PM by CrystalGemini »
O_O

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
Being drunk and staring at women in obscenely skanky costumes.
zzzzz

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2010, 09:40:12 PM »
Spousey's going out of town to a party, god rest his soul. I'm staying here on puppy duty, so no one will be on spousey duty, so I'm sure it'll be his last night here on this Earth. A friend here in town is having a party, so I'll probably do that (although I'm sure it will pale in comparison to the out-of-town party) and have a girls & puppy weekend (which will be awesome). :rock

Dude, PD...  :(
(|)

Diunx

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2010, 10:06:29 PM »
I have only gone trick r treating once, I was dressed as wolverine :rock I think I have a pic in an old album gonna scan it if I find it tomorrow, it was fun until I got to the house of some religious old hag and have to listen to a 2 minutes sermon about how Jesus christ cares about my soul.

If I ever have kids I hope I get twins so I can dressed them up as Solid and Liquid Snake :hyper
Drunk

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2010, 11:13:59 PM »
I'm bummed that no place I've seen is selling bags of Nutrageous. Best candy bar in the land.
Hi

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 12:52:13 AM »
I'm bummed that no place I've seen is selling bags of Nutrageous. Best candy bar in the land.

I've been craving one of these all week, and can't find them at the gas station by my work.  :(

I'M GOING TO FUCKING FREAK OUT!
(|)

G The Resurrected

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 01:20:49 AM »
Going to a live performance and screening of Rocky Horror Picture Show with shadow cast. Then screening a unedited Shock Treatment film. The misses set it all up. I just wanted to stay at home and watch horror movies.

CrystalGemini

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 01:32:11 AM »

I had a dream about Nutrageous bars and now I want one really bad.
O_O

Powerslave

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2010, 01:35:11 AM »
rage deez nuts

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 10:04:48 AM »
I've openly ridiculed aunts and uncles who have that ridiculous religious stance about halloween and none of them have made a plausible rebuttal. Their excuse is basically "bu bu bu I just want to be a dick to my kids." They don't appreciate me pointing it out but hey, can you pass the gravy?
©ZH

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2010, 04:27:33 PM »
29th -- Wedding anniversary party for some friends who got married on Halloween last year. You have to dress up as a character from a Mel Brooks film.
30th -- Sufjan Stevens.
31st -- Going trick or treating during the day with our Godchildren, and then handing out candy and watching The Walking Dead on TV.
野球

Robo

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 05:01:55 PM »
How are Sufjan's live shows?  I can only imagine they're batshit crazy.
obo

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 07:48:45 PM »
How are Sufjan's live shows?  I can only imagine they're batshit crazy.

The first time I saw him was in support of Seven Swans, and it was actually really low key. When I saw him on the Illinois tour, it was fucking insane.
野球

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 09:55:29 PM »
I've heard the recent ones are pretty crazy too.
püp