Author Topic: The Cruncheons 04: Onirim, Fallout NV, Blazing Souls Accelate, Castlevania...  (Read 2152 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/zps39f/Cruncheons04.mp3

All-Playlist this time around:

(1:05)  Guardians of Graxia

(6:20)  Onirim Card Game

(11:20)  Quick hits on Just Cause 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Mafia II, Clive Barker's Jericho, Singularity

(23:25)  Fallout: New Vegas - no story spoilers

(40:30) Blazing Souls: Accelate

(50:15)  The Polynomial - Space of the Music

(53:00)  Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

(1:03:30)  Enslaved

(1:06:00)  Samurai Warriors 3 and Sengoku Basara 3

Talk to you again soon!
sup

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
duc

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
sup

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Just in time for the weekend  :-*
©ZH

Rman

I've just started Enslaved based on your recommendation.  It's pretty decent so far.  NT really does cinematics really well.  They're perfectly edited, too, not drawn out Kojima inspired monotony. 

Bloodwake

• Legend in his own mind
Can't wait until I get my laptop back :)

Can't wait to hear Eel's opinion of Fallout: NV, which I've been enjoying.
HLR

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Listened to it.

I agree that Musou games get unfairly shat on.  I never played a Basara game but it isn't surprising that it isn't as good as the Musou equivalent but yet has higher review scores.  I've been enjoying the DW games since 3 (except Strikeforce, which is total janky crap) and will continue to play and enjoy.
🍆🍆

T-Short

• hooker strangler
Seems like Prole likes him some Castlespainia!
地平線

cool breeze

I listened to some of the game parts. 

The Castlevania thing was mostly spot on.  After leaving leaving one of those areas with a smooth frame rate, I would say "fuck you, game" out loud.  Though, I do like that they have some smooth sections in the game; it is one giant "LOL THIS ISN'T 24 FPS TO BE LIKE FILM" message to people who thought that (it's like GG laughing at its audience for protecting the lag in KZ2 only for it to be removed on KZ3).  And I actually did cancel my God of War Ghost of Sparta order because of Castlevania.  In fact, I was getting it for $30 (instead of $40), but I thought that by the time I'm ready to play a similar game, it would be a greatest hits and drop to $20

Herr Mafflard

oh shit, thanks for the mention at the end  :-[