Author Topic: Random videos/images/memes thread  (Read 4258893 times)

T-Short

• hooker strangler
Re: The New Outside Link Thread: ONLY youtubes, memes, images;etc
« Reply #2700 on: May 27, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »
地平線

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #2701 on: May 27, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »
地平線

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #2703 on: May 27, 2011, 10:36:28 AM »
That makes me laugh way more than it should  :lol :lol

Beezy

« Reply #2704 on: May 27, 2011, 01:06:47 PM »
[youtube=560,345][/youtube]

:gun :gun :gun :gun :gun :gun :gun :gun :gun

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #2705 on: May 27, 2011, 01:32:46 PM »
[youtube=560,345]Y9Ajb4omtac[/youtube]
©ZH

drew

• sy
« Reply #2706 on: May 27, 2011, 01:43:22 PM »
i have found black women attractive, but i think that when it would come to actually doing something with one i wouldn't

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2707 on: May 27, 2011, 01:57:12 PM »
[youtube=560,345]Y9Ajb4omtac[/youtube]

GOTY
dog

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2708 on: May 27, 2011, 05:43:10 PM »
 :lol

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2709 on: May 27, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »
 :o   :lol

Divorce rate isn't high enough apparently.
(|)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2711 on: May 28, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
[youtube=560,345]pXG38QxXY-s[/youtube]

I know a lot of people from Africa, mainly from Nigeria. It's interesting how clear their complexions are, regardless of how "dark" they are. In the US, probably due to differences in diet (oily food) it's more common to see darker people with poor complexions.

It's always interesting seeing the most homely, average light skin girls put on a pedestal of beauty while darker skin women are ignored. Black guys literally chase after them regardless of attractiveness. I can't imagine how depressed darker chicks are given the opposition they face on all sides, from the media to family to men. To make matters worse, there aren't many darker skinned celebrities who are considered beautiful. Gabrielle Union or Serena Williams come to mind I guess, but overall there aren't many. Whereas any discussion on black beauty revolves around either the lightest of black women or mixed black women.

As a "dark" black guy I've never had a problem; dark black guys have never gone out of style. But my mom has told me various stories about her friends either casually mentioning:
a) they didn't want me dating their daughters because our kids might wind up being dark
b) they assumed because I was "dark" I'd automatically prefer lighter women, so their dark daughters had no chance

On a side note, it's interesting how loved Michelle Obama is in the black community. I've heard countless older black women say they were so proud not only of her, but the fact that Obama married such a "fundamentally black woman" as my grandma would say.

Himu

« Reply #2712 on: May 28, 2011, 04:27:13 PM »
[youtube=560,345]pXG38QxXY-s[/youtube]

I know a lot of people from Africa, mainly from Nigeria. It's interesting how clear their complexions are, regardless of how "dark" they are. In the US, probably due to differences in diet (oily food) it's more common to see darker people with poor complexions.

It's always interesting seeing the most homely, average light skin girls put on a pedestal of beauty while darker skin women are ignored. Black guys literally chase after them regardless of attractiveness. I can't imagine how depressed darker chicks are given the opposition they face on all sides, from the media to family to men. To make matters worse, there aren't many darker skinned celebrities who are considered beautiful. Gabrielle Union or Serena Williams come to mind I guess, but overall there aren't many. Whereas any discussion on black beauty revolves around either the lightest of black women or mixed black women.

As a "dark" black guy I've never had a problem; dark black guys have never gone out of style. But my mom has told me various stories about her friends either casually mentioning:
a) they didn't want me dating their daughters because our kids might wind up being dark
b) they assumed because I was "dark" I'd automatically prefer lighter women, so their dark daughters had no chance

On a side note, it's interesting how loved Michelle Obama is in the black community. I've heard countless older black women say they were so proud not only of her, but the fact that Obama married such a "fundamentally black woman" as my grandma would say.

I'm a "dark" brother (more caramel brown than dark brown) and I'm attracted to "dark" women. It wholly depends on the complexion. I haven't really seen many attractive really DARK women, but it has nothing to do with their skin. I haven't really seen many folks who are honest to goodness dark as hell. Growing up, I never even knew there was a light vs dark rift. I was attracted to women of all shades and I still am.

That said, almost all of the women in that trailer are not attractive to me or at the very least not what I would consider pretty at all and this has nothing to do with their skin color.

I think a lot of women use that thing as a crutch, to be honest. I know it exists, because people are stupid, but I'd like to assume that most guys are like me and will want to fuck anything that's pretty.

Now Beezy...that nicca's dark. You see his latest fb photo? DARKNESS!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:30:22 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #2713 on: May 28, 2011, 04:40:26 PM »

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2714 on: May 28, 2011, 06:40:22 PM »
I gotta agree with himu on the crutch thing. It's almost to the degree of fat vs thin between white chicks. If you have a bitchy, sourpuss attitude, you better have a decent face and body if you ever want to get laid. These fat girls that sit around on their ass, bitching cause their skinny friends get all the guys... smh Smile for a change and for god's sake, don't be so damn sloppy. No one wants a hj from a chick with cheetos dust on her fingers. Well, maybe a few...

Some of those girls from the video were just unattractive unfortunately. They could've been white, tan, light black or dark black, doesn't matter. Teeth are jacked and they're just homely. The one girl around 2:00 mark was :drool. Would've gone gay for that. Can we have a emote for :pmplaf? (Play my pussy like a fiddle)
(|)

Himu

« Reply #2715 on: May 28, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »
Yep 95% of the women on that video are plain unattractive, hence using the dark skin thing as a crutch.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #2716 on: May 28, 2011, 06:48:07 PM »
Last night I saw this muscular tall black dude at a restaurant and then I saw his date. She was a fat white chick, and I don't mean GAF thinks she's fat white chick, I mean she was shaped like a turnip, and her arms would not reach her belly button if she tried, but she didn't try and her arms just sort of rested atop her side rolls and were swung a bit back and forth, and in this motion, used as a bit of inertia to propel herself in and out seats, and she had bulges around her knees, and when she walked it looked like a lego person being made to look like it was walking.

So fat white chicks always have that backup plan.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:50:22 PM by etiolate »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2717 on: May 28, 2011, 06:52:19 PM »
I didn't know about the light v dark divide until I started hanging around my parents' more upper class black friends' children. To this day I've yet to meet more conceited people than them - kids who's parents were doctors, lawyers, etc. I grew up in student housing when my dad was in med school, then Detroit while he was in residency. So by the time we "moved on up" to the suburbs/big house/etc I was used to living a rather normal life, playing with regular kids, etc; our conversations revolved around Pokemon, Goosebumps, Xena, etc. Then I met these black kids who's conversations revolved around "how much money does your dad make?" and "did you see _____'s mom? She's so dark, I can't see her at night."

The talk didn't really phase any of the boys, including me, but even at a young age I could see girls mentally rip each other apart over it. To be fair, MOST of the women in that video aren't attractive, but it's not really due to color. One looks like Bill Duke in drag, and the most of the rest have jacked up mouths or bad complexions.

Himu

« Reply #2718 on: May 28, 2011, 06:58:36 PM »
Really? Holy shit. I'm in middle class and know lots of rich black folks but they've been THAT vain. At least, not outright. I grew up like a regular kid despite being raised in the burbs, and we'd go to the city and be with family in the ghetto all the time so no one in my family was ever really elitist.

Rich black people with memberships to AKA and whatever the fuck the male equivalent is always universally seem to be the most vapid, elitist mother fuckers I know, though. You ever notice that?
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2719 on: May 28, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »
Last night I saw this muscular tall black dude at a restaurant and then I saw his date. She was a fat white chick, and I don't mean GAF thinks she's fat white chick, I mean she was shaped like a turnip, and her arms would not reach her belly button if she tried, but she didn't try and her arms just sort of rested atop her side rolls and were swung a bit back and forth, and in this motion, used as a bit of inertia to propel herself in and out seats, and she had bulges around her knees, and when she walked it looked like a lego person being made to look like it was walking.

So fat white chicks always have that backup plan.

Oh wow.

So black EB, how fat do you like your white girls, if at all? Like a little chubby or full-on turnip?

I went to the mall a few weeks ago with my skinny black friend and skinny white friend. I got all the attention from black guys. Dat ass apparently :( My black friend said that since I was with her, the guys probably figured they had a way in. She could put in the good word and all that.
(|)

Himu

« Reply #2720 on: May 28, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
I like women with meat on their bones but also petite women. I'm not a big fan of too skinny, though. The definition of meat on ones bones to me, though, are basic curves. Something you can grab onto that doesn't feel like jello.

I have no problem with an overweight woman, though, being overweight myself, but there's a limit to all this. Nothing wrong with chubby, because shit, I'm chubby and I've been there. A friend of mine is latina and she's more than a tad overweight but she has so much swag and class that I never notice. I really like her and I'd fuck her in a heartbeat.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2721 on: May 28, 2011, 07:04:17 PM »
One of my dad's best friends is a (black) oral surgeon who has been dating a morbidly obese white maid for a decade. They're getting married next year apparently. I see that type of shit all the time.

On one hand people are attracted to a wide variety of things, and I'm not judging someone who dates outside their race - there's nothing wrong with it. But I know way to many black guys who literally crawl over 10 fine, educated black chicks just to grab the most homely or overweight white chick - and then brag that they're dating a white woman. As if they've officially taken a couple steps up the socio-economic ladder because they can take a white woman to Red Lobster.

Himu

« Reply #2722 on: May 28, 2011, 07:05:39 PM »
Word.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #2723 on: May 29, 2011, 12:22:52 AM »
i love fat chicks and im black so i guess i don't help the statistic
USA

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #2724 on: May 29, 2011, 02:25:35 AM »
We need a glowing orange penis gif for Cheeto Dust Hand Job. I like that as a general comment on a woman's socioeconomic status, actually. It could be used similarly to HKLP (Holds Knife Like Pen), i.e.

'She's a nice girl but a touch CDHJ, if you know what I mean'.
vjj

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2725 on: May 29, 2011, 02:30:39 AM »
 :lol yes please

And for god's sake someone make me a PMPLAF emote!
(|)

Beezy

« Reply #2726 on: May 29, 2011, 05:53:00 AM »
Now Beezy...that nicca's dark. You see his latest fb photo? DARKNESS!
shutup :lol

drew

• sy
« Reply #2727 on: May 29, 2011, 06:06:18 AM »
the darker the berry, the more musty smelling and oily feeling the juice :yuck

fixed

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #2728 on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:18 PM »
Yep, my mom keeps talking about how I should "make our genes better" by marrying a white woman and shit. We go through that shit too.

I *think* you're Saudi, but I'm not sure where that ends. Iranian (yes Persian, not Arab) women are the most beautiful people I've ever met, sort've had something with a lady at work but she was married so didn't pursue it.
___

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2731 on: May 29, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
[youtube=560,345]4tbsop5xuJ4[/youtube]
documentary about moon conspiracy stuff. NOT really about fake moon landing really (but theres some of that in there). mostly about secret moon bases and stuff like that.

i dont know why i am watching this entire thing. its dumb.
the only time i thought "huh" was when they showed some of the old images from the landing with the little cross markers all over the place even in the dark horizon but in a lot of photos the markers are completely absent from the horizon. almost as if someone has edited out the horizon. it's interesting but it doesnt mean anything really
nat

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2732 on: May 29, 2011, 03:16:14 PM »
I *think* you're Saudi, but I'm not sure where that ends. Iranian (yes Persian, not Arab) women are the most beautiful people I've ever met, sort've had something with a lady at work but she was married so didn't pursue it.

This is a well known fact. It may not be so obvious today, thanks to Al Khumaini and his Islamic revolution, but back in day it was the definite place to feast one's eyes on otherworldly beauty*.

*According to my father, who was a horny teenager at the time. He might have been exaggerating.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 03:20:32 PM by Shah Rukh Khan »
Unzip

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #2733 on: May 30, 2011, 12:11:09 AM »

ferrarimanf355

• I have the cutest car on The Bore
« Reply #2734 on: May 30, 2011, 07:27:05 AM »
If I lost the Indy 500 on the last turn, I'd put a fucking bullet in my head the next day. Godspeed, JR Hildebrand.
[youtube=560,345]EMxnqenqKLA[/youtube]

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2735 on: May 30, 2011, 11:57:13 AM »
He forgot to tun left. :(
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2736 on: May 30, 2011, 11:59:33 AM »

Himu

IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2739 on: May 30, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »
So kawaii! :uguu
©@©™

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #2740 on: May 30, 2011, 02:05:43 PM »
Uguuuuu!!!
(|)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
:9

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #2742 on: May 30, 2011, 03:04:45 PM »
Ergo, it must die!
Unzip

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2743 on: May 30, 2011, 06:36:03 PM »

Himu

« Reply #2744 on: May 30, 2011, 06:37:14 PM »
:rofl
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #2745 on: May 30, 2011, 06:39:12 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2746 on: May 30, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
Nature :(
©@©™

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2747 on: May 31, 2011, 12:50:33 AM »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2748 on: May 31, 2011, 01:08:28 AM »
there's more? show me  :lol

Skidmark

« Reply #2749 on: May 31, 2011, 01:27:18 AM »

Amuurica!

A fight that recently happened outside a pub here in Sweden:

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #2750 on: May 31, 2011, 01:33:58 AM »
[youtube=560,345]oeJPJDpq3-Y[/youtube]

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #2751 on: May 31, 2011, 03:33:48 AM »
Hehe. You're not taking the drunk white distinguished mentally-challenged fellow's side here are you?
地平線

Skidmark

« Reply #2752 on: May 31, 2011, 04:11:37 AM »
I don't know what they are saying man. I just see a morrocan beating a guy with a pipe, sorry for making assumptions....

All I know in swedish is "Ingen slidprut tak" or something.

Some 54% of Dutch Moroccan youths have come into contact with the police, compared with 23% of young men in general, according to research published in a criminology magazine. Just 5% of girls have been quizzed about a crime, but 13% of girls with a Moroccan background have been questioned, the researchers say.
The guy with the baton is the security guard/bouncer. The other two guys are the owner of the place and his friend.
Now the three white guys were denied entry for some reason but they didn't handle it in a smart way especially when the cops showed up and they started swearing at them and doing the opposite of whatever they were asked to do.

at around 7:15 -7:20 you can see two undercover police officers.

Skidmark

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #2754 on: May 31, 2011, 05:09:20 AM »
Electrikluv is from Morocco mmmmm <3

Skidmark

« Reply #2755 on: May 31, 2011, 05:48:57 AM »
Stay away from statistics and facts until you learn how to use them.

In the United States, men are much more likely to be incarcerated than women. Nearly 9 times as many men (5,037,000) as women (581,000) had ever at one time been incarcerated in a State or Federal prison at year end 2001. However, women are the fastest-growing demographic group in prison [1].
In 2004, males were almost 10 times more likely than females to commit murder. Men are also far more likely than women to be the victims of violent crime, with the exception of rape.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_and_crime#Statistical_data

I hope you don't casually take sides when your kids have a fight and just go after general statistics of group behavior to color who of them is guilty.

Skidmark

« Reply #2756 on: May 31, 2011, 06:17:42 AM »
I think I know how to use statistics better then you thank you very much.

:patel

I'm talking about Europe, you're talking out of your ass. If you're trying to act smart, at least get the facts right.

I am talking about your bigoted and prejudice attitude.

1. Take side and place blame.
2. Find out what actually happened.
3. ''Oh well my bad''.
4. derp derp.

To the point, men are overrepresented when it comes to crimes in Europe too.

Here is another example:

70% of Science Award Finalists Are Children of Immigrants

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20110529/sc_livescience/70ofscienceawardfinalistsarechildrenofimmigrants;_ylt=ArqVUZpqL_y90BxP1ATvcscPLBIF;_ylu=X3oDMTNtM3ZnbmpvBGFzc2V0A2xpdmVzY2llbmNlLzIwMTEwNTI5Lzcwb2ZzY2llbmNlYXdhcmRmaW5hbGlzdHNhcmVjaGlsZHJlbm9maW1taWdyYW50cwRwb3MDMwRzZWMDeW5fbW9zdF9wb3B1bGFyBHNsawM3MG9mc2NpZW5jZWE-

What does this mean in the classroom? practically nothing.
As a teacher you can't go after such statistics to decide who gets extra attention during classes. You can't use this data as a bases to return a test to a student in your class who forgot to write his name.

This case is no different.

I don't really think you actually care so I will end it here.

T-Short

• hooker strangler
« Reply #2757 on: May 31, 2011, 06:23:17 AM »
OK Kosma, you can stop posting stuff from the Front Nationale propaganda now, return to your old happy-go-lucky globetrotting sexual conquest posts plz
地平線

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #2758 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:37 AM »
sheeeit, smoke a bowl and chill mayne :pimp

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #2759 on: May 31, 2011, 07:09:47 AM »
 :o did he though? I would certainly consider it noteworthy if he did.