Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1249270 times)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
we used to do that and then just started using gchat (or google hangouts or whatever they call it now)

Son I am really disappointed in you. Do you have any idea how many cheap laughs there are to be had thanks to Couple's suite of absurd emoticons?

I miss using them. :tocry

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
we used to do that and then just started using gchat (or google hangouts or whatever they call it now)

Son I am really disappointed in you. Do you have any idea how many cheap laughs there are to be had thanks to Couple's suite of absurd emoticons?

I miss using them. :tocry

:(

couple was being shitty occasionally so we just switched it up

although she didn't enjoy those emoticons nearly as much as i did
AMC

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
It's murder on batteries too. (At least the battery on my phone.)

When I uninstalled it I was like, "Wait I don't have to charge my phone every day now?"  :leon

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
decided not to sleep tonight and just stick with my nigh shift schedule since i dont have to worry about being with anyone at regular hours. up all night!
nat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
decided not to sleep tonight and just stick with my nigh shift schedule since i dont have to worry about being with anyone at regular hours. up all night!

you decided not to move to Texas?

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Exgf that was still trying to reconnect two months after we broke up is coming back to town and if she hits me up...I don't think I'm gonna be strong enough. It's been a year but I'm definitely more in a hole than usual .

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR

you decided not to move to Texas?

of course. it was silly.
nat

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Exgf that was still trying to reconnect two months after we broke up is coming back to town and if she hits me up...I don't think I'm gonna be strong enough. It's been a year but I'm definitely more in a hole than usual .

Recall the worst moments rather than the best.

Kara

Unless you broke up because you were a shithead, shit's just going to be a land war in Asia breh.

G The Resurrected

Just wanted to say thanks to Karakand and acknowledge that they helped me realize something. And because of that I was able to have an amazing day with Roxanne.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
CO2
QED

Phoenix Dark

Depends on what she means by "reconnect." If she just wants to chill and possibly fuck...who cares. If it's more...be strong. Just be open about it and see where her head is.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Not a complete mess like I was last night. Now that feeling is reserved for the times any memory decides to enter my brain. Which is basically when I look at anything in this apartment.
nat

BlackMage

• The Panty-Peeler
I have a really weird sense of humor, apparently. People take my self-deprecation, as serious too much. I'm pretty confident person, but I enjoy laughing at myself.
UNF

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier

Recall the worst moments rather than the best.

This so much!
<コ:彡

Kara

Not a complete mess like I was last night. Now that feeling is reserved for the times any memory decides to enter my brain. Which is basically when I look at anything in this apartment.

Occasionally (more so of late) I still vividly remember the first kiss I got from the first person I was ever in love with and that shit was almost 10 years ago now. :beli

Involuntary memory sucks, you can only make new ones to keep the painful ones at bay. :fbm

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Ooooo.

That comic hits too close to home.   :whew

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
I used to be really into Mrs. doubtfire. In preschool, all of us boys would take the dresses from the costume closet and run around while the girls tried to kiss us and give us cooties. I guess what I'm saying is love is complicated.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
was feeling particularly shitty at work and started the whole 'tinder' process but stopped because i realized i ain't ready for that shit right now.
nat

Kara

was feeling particularly shitty at work and started the whole 'tinder' process but stopped because i realized i ain't ready for that shit right now.

Probably not.

Kara

A Fox News fan messaged me.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I messaged back.
[close]

If only this site let me put something more explicit than "other" for my political viewpoint. :ussrcry

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
I have a really weird sense of humor, apparently. People take my self-deprecation, as serious too much. I'm pretty confident person, but I enjoy laughing at myself.

i had called myself a terrorist because of my jihadist beard on a third date and my date called me a racist with the most disgusted and judgmental look she could possibly give

:kobeyuck

she wasn't even white

:mindblown

Kara

Are we talking like a legit Arabist or a "I like couscous (which isn't even Arab :teehee) and belly dancing" type here.

Kara

Once I was in an Islamics course and was sitting in the front row with all the other tryhards (this was when I was passionate about being at a world renown university, myself, and being successful :heh) and one of the ghareebas next to me told our hilarious professor (they were an Ismaili who loved trolling Sunnis, the reactions they provoked in lecture made Islamics 101 so entertaining :lawd) that they were taking Arabic through the campus extension... I imagine to try and impress the professor or something maybe. I probably shouldn't speculate.

So the professor asked back (in Arabic) "Once a week?" and the ghareeba next to me didn't understand but couldn't even ask the professor to repeat themselves (in Arabic) and so just sort of looked at them awkwardly. So the professor asks the same question (in Arabic) 3 or 4 more times and finally in utter frustration I interrupt with, "They want to know if your class is once a week," :beli to the ghareeba.

Then the professor was like  :leon (in Arabic) "You speak Arabic?" to me and I was all, "Shwaya." :yeshrug
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 06:14:02 PM by Karakand »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
it's unfortunate the whole 'making friends' thing got sidetracked due to my linear thought processes once i started dating. as such i'm back to square one and once again trying to finally pull the trigger on attending a meetup group.
nat

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
the entire situation can best be described with the sound of a wet fart
nat

Himu

Go to the meet up group. Have fun. I'm rooting for you.
IYKYK

Phoenix Dark

it's unfortunate the whole 'making friends' thing got sidetracked due to my linear thought processes once i started dating. as such i'm back to square one and once again trying to finally pull the trigger on attending a meetup group.

did things end with your gf on good grounds? As in just "let's not try long distance, and just be friends?"

with your new found confidence I think you'll do fine

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
basically. yes.

but i'm most definitely still hung up on her so there's that.
nat

Kara

The Yenta A.I. that runs my dating site wants me to be James Taggart.

If you get that reference I'd laugh at you but I also get it since I've read Atlas Shrugged. :fbm :snoop

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
So, the one date I went on Sunday was meeeeeh, no chemistry at all.

Last night was better, but she's been blowing up my phone with texts and shit today. I kind of like her but I don't really dig her THAT much. Guess I'm gonna let her know it's not happening. Ugh.

I'm half tempted to just shut shit down and worry about this nonsense later this year after I've lost a bunch more weight- still making slow but steady progress there, and I haven't even joined a gym yet, which I will soon. Also, a friend I haven't seen in 7 years is in town this weekend, there's a bunch of work bullshit going on, and next weekend I'm driving up to Cooperstown with my best friend to see Maddux, Glavine and wife beatin' Bobby Cox all get inducted into the baseball Hall of Fame. In short, I have no free time for the next several weeks, so of course this is when several hot women have just messaged me asking about going out. For the love of fuck.
yar

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator

Dont feel bad. Many people who get tied up with a woman forget about all their prior friends and relationships.

It's definitely a :umad for me. Fuck that bitch. Bros > Hoes
fat

Kara

I'm really lucky that I make friends quickly because yeah, I did the same thing. (Doesn't help when your partner is also your best friend.)

Up to a couple new ones now doe and I'm not even really going out much yet. :whew

I'm also really lucky that my closest friend still kept in contact with me when I blew off everyone else, it just sucks trying to arrange anything with them now that I'm able to again since they got married in the interim and don't really have as much free time because of that and their job.

Keep your own life too brehs, basically.

On a more on topic note, I have been striking out more than Chris Carter ca. 2013 over the past 2 weeks. Sweet, sweet rejection. :rejoice
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:49:51 PM by Karakand »

Human Snorenado

• Icon
:rejoice 4 rye and gingers, a fat ass half Korean chick, and probably weeks of awkwardness

Let's hear it for poor life decisions, brehs
yar

G The Resurrected

that's not a poor life decision that's motivation to get out of the hole you're in an into a better hole down the road.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
:rejoice 4 rye and gingers, a fat ass half Korean chick, and probably weeks of awkwardness

Let's hear it for poor life decisions, brehs

Sounds like a good time to me.

Mupepe

• Icon
now is she fat or does she just have a fat ass?  I'm confused.  Pics please

king of the internet

• 🚽
A Fox News fan messaged me. (Image removed from quote.)

I messaged back.
[close]

If only this site let me put something more explicit than "other" for my political viewpoint. :ussrcry

I was dating a hardcore conservative chick once....well, more just hooking up. I'm not very political, so whatever I just avoided the subject, but it kinda got weird when (this was in 2012) we were together when Obama got re-elected and she started crying and saying word-for-word "why won't somebody shoot that distinguished black fellow". I was like  :holeup.

Still kept hitting it for awhile.  :jawalrus Fuck it, pussy's pussy.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:52:52 AM by king of the internet »

Mupepe

• Icon
A Fox News fan messaged me. (Image removed from quote.)

I messaged back.
[close]

I was dating a hardcore conservative chick once....well, more just hooking up. I'm not very political, so whatever I just avoided the subject, but it kinda got weird when (this was in 2012) we were together when Obama got re-elected and she started crying and saying word-for-word "why won't somebody shoot that distinguished black fellow". I was like  :holeup.

Still kept hitting it for awhile.  :jawalrus Fuck it, pussy's pussy.
The racist ones are the ones that want the BBC the most.  Should have used it for dirty talking so that at least when you ditch her she's gotta admit to herself that all she wants is to be pounded by a brotha

Human Snorenado

• Icon
now is she fat or does she just have a fat ass?  I'm confused.  Pics please

Yes and yes, and no pics. She's nice but she's super needy and not really my type. Got drunk and made a series of increasingly poor decisions... gonna get awkward tonight probably, best just to nip this shit in the bud really quick.
yar

Kara

Everything gets so fucking heavy with age, breh. It's better to respect other people's finite time and cut your losses early if you have serious misgivings about something in their personality instead of ignoring that and trying to maximize the good time you can get before the serious misgiving comes to a head.

I did that recently with someone I had a ton in common with and a bunch of chemistry because I knew the person would be too invasive of my emotional space if we were in an actual relationship and that would eventually destroy the relationship. Guess what? We're just friends and they fucking invade my emotional space all the time. And I don't mean in a "asking me to share my feelings in a respectful manner that lets me share what I can share within my comfort zone," I mean god damn invasive. I've had less invasive shrinks, fer chrissake.

Speaking of "so fucking heavy at this age" dating, the other day someone broke the ice with me by asking, "What are you willing to fight for?" :what I can't exactly say, "the liberation of all individuals from alienating work, and therefore the freedom from having to work in order to subsist," before the first date. :ussrcry

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
You should have just said it. Don't be afraid to be yourself Karkand.

nudemacusers

the answer is pussy. always answer with pussy.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

You should have just said it. Don't be afraid to be yourself Karkand.

:heh Wouldn't you be if you were me?

The answer to this question depends upon how much you read my LJ shitposting, I suppose. :larry
[close]

On a related note, after the bidness thing I went to on Friday night I hung out with a friend and we shared our feelings (:yuck) over some beers. In the midst of this I evaded answering a question concretely that I didn't really need to be so evasive about so Imma gonna tell them the whole truth next time we hang. Might as well get used to airing out painful shit with people that are just friends.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Everything gets so fucking heavy with age, breh. It's better to respect other people's finite time and cut your losses early if you have serious misgivings about something in their personality instead of ignoring that and trying to maximize the good time you can get before the serious misgiving comes to a head.
And then you're SO old the bargaining starts and it reverses to where you ignore one (two, three, four, five minor and two major) misgivings just so you don't have to live alone.

nudemacusers

i wonder what those dudes who are virgins and want someone of equal or very low sexual experience do when they hit their 30s-40s.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
They go on vacation to Thailand. Possibly bring over a bride from the Phillipines, but maybe that's passed. Oh, and they might collect Realdolls.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:47:15 AM by Rufus »

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
i'm finding myself sitting here with the facebook chat thing open staring at the blinking cursor trying to decide if i should contact her. i'm feeling that doing this would mean closure, would allow me to stop living inside my head.
nat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
That's the exact opposite that it would mean. Your head doesn't want closure, it wants her back, so it tricks you into thinking that talking to her will bring you closure.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
 :-\
nat

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Hang in there. We've all had this shitty experience. If it makes it any easier, you definitely do NOT want her to talk about the guys she's seeing, or worse, your replacement. You also don't want her to lie to you. So just keep your distance until it doesn't hurt any more.

Kara

i'm finding myself sitting here with the facebook chat thing open staring at the blinking cursor trying to decide if i should contact her. i'm feeling that doing this would mean closure, would allow me to stop living inside my head.

I got closure from sending one last email, but it was very painful closure and compounded my rejection.

You left on good terms, just let it lie. (Unless you really like being rejected.)

e: Still living in my head, too, so don't count on that.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:59:48 AM by Karakand »

Sausage

i wonder what those dudes who are virgins and want someone of equal or very low sexual experience do when they hit their 30s-40s.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Dont do it broooo

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
I'm going after my ex-fiance guys. Maybe I'm drunk(I am, I totally am) but I can't help but feel alone and shit when I am in that state of mind(drunk) and I kind of want some sort of female moral support cause I'm awful at meeting with gurrrrrrls.

The last girl who I got her number(if you even given enough of a shit to follow me on twitter). I told her I was only looking for something serious and she wasn't up for it  :goty2

So here I am, alone, drunk, and idiotic waiting for Domino's to show up with my shitty pizza  :'(

we're in the same boat brother

sans the alcohol
and pizza

nat

Phoenix Dark

Don't be Drake, brehs. She's awesome, she's beautiful...but you don't want the inevitable drama. And in your case fistfull, you know the long distance thing is a killer. Hold off on contacting her, and only re-commit to being her friend when you're over her. You don't want to be staring at her relationship status changes or worrying about who she's seeing now, trust me.

Mupepe

• Icon
It might turn into a cool fetish for you if you do contact her though.  Never know. 

Squiddy

• Ebola Carrier
Went to the gym earlier, got checked out by a brunette  :-*
But I didn't have any time for that, I'm at the gym to get swole

bitches swerve

And I didn't want to get rejected :(
[close]
<コ:彡

Kara

Rejected someone else. Feels bad brehs. :goty2