Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1249392 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9721 on: October 06, 2016, 12:39:20 AM »
Just wished her safe travels during this Hurricane Matthew madness. She seemed to appreciate that.   :-[

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9722 on: October 09, 2016, 12:08:53 AM »
My desire to see #3 again grows stronger by the day. My only hope is that she feels the same way about me. :noah

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9723 on: October 09, 2016, 12:11:40 AM »
You should be trying to go on another date while she's away.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9724 on: October 09, 2016, 12:19:18 AM »
Be careful with expectations. Not even trying to be all pessimistic and shit, just know that these things are very fragile in such an early stage. It would be wise to continue looking for #4 and beyond while you wait and see how things play out with 3.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9725 on: October 09, 2016, 12:35:45 AM »
There is a potential #4 that is only 3 miles away from me but I did some snooping and she might be a single mom.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9726 on: October 09, 2016, 12:39:59 AM »
There is a potential #4 that is only 3 miles away from me but I did some snooping and she might be a single mom.

So? You're just going on dates, you're not trying to save her. Take her out and make her laugh. You might get in her pants faster than anyone else TBH...

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9727 on: October 09, 2016, 01:25:47 AM »
Youre not ready to date a single mom
dur

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9728 on: October 09, 2016, 01:27:55 AM »
But don't act all love struck for #3 just because she's the first girl to show you attention

Maybe it's a fistful situation. Or maybe you decide you're not a good match after a couple dates

Keep on tindering. But bumbles better btw
dur

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9729 on: October 09, 2016, 02:06:58 AM »
Maybe he's not ready but there's nothing hotter than a single mom makin it work to me :lawd

You know she don't need yo ass, she is all woman :drool

The thing having a baby does to the body, just look at Beyoncé

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9730 on: October 09, 2016, 03:15:38 AM »
Did some more snooping.

Trump supporter.

:donot

edit: Oh wait. Different girl with the same first and last name. Weird.

edit: one of her last relationships/guys she was with was physically and mentally abusive tho... :larry

edit: Overall #4 seems like a sweet girl (cute/pretty as well). I'll message her tomorrow. :yeshrug
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:32:16 AM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9731 on: October 09, 2016, 09:51:19 AM »
You're just trying to get your dick wet. Go for it no matter what dirt you dig up.

But yeah, single moms are hot.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9732 on: October 09, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
"Did some more snooping.
Posts at the Bore. :donot "
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 01:06:18 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9733 on: October 09, 2016, 11:35:43 AM »
:comeon

Don't stalk these girls, breh. If you get a date you'll find out about shit then anyway.

In my thirsty teenage years I assumed that you needed to have everything in common with a girl in order to date (don't ask why).

So many late nights spent wasting my time listening to Dashboard Confessional and Yellowcard :snoop
🍆🍆

nudemacusers

« Reply #9734 on: October 09, 2016, 11:47:09 AM »
caring about political affiliation when you're tryin to nut in randos :sabu
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9735 on: October 09, 2016, 12:04:47 PM »
Pallo, stop the creepy stalking shit. You're self sabotaging.
que

nudemacusers

« Reply #9736 on: October 09, 2016, 12:05:45 PM »
also that
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9737 on: October 09, 2016, 12:07:25 PM »
In a world with Trump supporters, its not creepy its being proactive about your mental wellness. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9738 on: October 09, 2016, 05:01:34 PM »
I'm not much of a player so I'm just trying to get into a relationship and nut multiple times into one girl who isn't stupid and/or crazy.  :doge

Oblivion

« Reply #9739 on: October 09, 2016, 05:12:03 PM »
Oh you guys are gonna love this story.

So I went to meet up with my new lady friend on Friday because her parents would be out of town for a few days. This was also gonna be the first time that she cooked me dinner (she was gonna make lasagna).  So I go there, and we start to fool around in her room. No more than half an hour passes by, and suddenly we hear the front door unlocking. Sure enough, it's her folks. Her bedroom door was wide open, but thankfully it was a good ways away from the front door so nobody saw anything. So sadly, after that, no more fun time was allowed, and instead we spent the rest of the night watching that shitty Spy movie starring the fat chick from Ghostbusters.

As if all that wasn't bad enough...
spoiler (click to show/hide)
I didn't even get any lasagna  :'(
[close]

nudemacusers

« Reply #9740 on: October 09, 2016, 05:16:30 PM »
I'm not much of a player so I'm just trying to get into a relationship and nut multiple times into one girl who isn't stupid and/or crazy.  :doge
:what

these are tinder chix brah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9741 on: October 09, 2016, 05:31:42 PM »
Maybe that was the case years ago but now... nah, brah. These girls want to get in a relationship.

edit: #4 messaged me back.  :)

edit: #4 just moved back to SC from Florida. Thanks Hurricane Matthew. :doge
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:44:45 PM by Pallando »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #9742 on: October 09, 2016, 05:48:17 PM »
Lasagna is the best.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #9743 on: October 09, 2016, 05:55:59 PM »
Maybe that was the case years ago but now... nah, brah. These girls want to get in a relationship.

edit: #4 messaged me back.  :)

edit: #4 just moved back to SC from Florida. Thanks Hurricane Matthew. :doge
no i'm saying this isn't eharmony etc, you're not being frontloaded with details etc. tinder is a virtual bar. thus just let shit grow naturally. no pretense.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9744 on: October 10, 2016, 12:29:14 AM »
Let the single mom decide what she wants. It's not up to you anyway. If she wants more than you can give, then walk away. Chances are she just wants to have some fun. that being said, again, you're sorta dealing in things that take a fair amount of experience. A single mom is going to know the "rodeo" and if she got out of a bad relationship there's gonna be some baggage there. Probably not the easiest place to start to be truthful. But again, she's just like anyone else.
que

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9745 on: October 10, 2016, 01:11:15 AM »
Single moms like getting their pussy ate too.
:yeshrug

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9746 on: October 10, 2016, 07:02:02 AM »
There's a potential girl #5 on the horizon...

I never thought I would have this problem. :doge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9747 on: October 10, 2016, 07:10:44 AM »
Turns out things happen if you try. 8)

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9748 on: October 10, 2016, 10:15:39 AM »
Also a Tinder date isn't real until you actually meet her in person

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9749 on: October 10, 2016, 04:52:20 PM »
True. Also, #5 might end becoming the new #4 if the current #4 has already lost interest.

Feeling like I should text back #3 fairly soon to check up on her. And judging from her school's calendar classes start back on Wednesday.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9750 on: October 10, 2016, 04:54:37 PM »
Which one is Cosplay Girl again?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9751 on: October 10, 2016, 04:56:01 PM »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9752 on: October 10, 2016, 04:56:03 PM »
"I like you Pallo."
"I like you too #3"
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9753 on: October 10, 2016, 05:50:59 PM »
Single moms like getting their pussy ate too.
:yeshrug

A baby shooting out of there takes out the shyness real quick.

I once nearly made a guy puke by referring to that as "smooching the kid tunnel."

Tasty

« Reply #9754 on: October 10, 2016, 05:58:20 PM »
"I like you Pallo."
"I like you too, victim #3"

Fixed.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9755 on: October 10, 2016, 06:21:33 PM »
I'm trying to decide whether or not to shoot #3 a quick text asking her if she's having fun but...

Then I would have to say ttyl soon after that since I have a bunch of work I need to finish up.

What to do... what to do...

I guess I'll just wait for her to get back on Tuesday or Wednesday and text her then.

Beezy

« Reply #9756 on: October 10, 2016, 06:32:15 PM »
I'm trying to decide whether or not to shoot #3 a quick text asking her if she's having fun but...

No.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9757 on: October 10, 2016, 06:40:15 PM »
If she's not the chatty type don't check in unless it's to make plans
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9758 on: October 10, 2016, 06:48:03 PM »
Gotcha. Then I'll hold off.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9759 on: October 10, 2016, 06:52:03 PM »
Go a head a text her.  Be the GOAT.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9760 on: October 10, 2016, 07:07:03 PM »
That goat will be me after the second date. :cody

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9761 on: October 10, 2016, 07:15:29 PM »
That goat will be me after the second date. :cody
I didn't know you had a dog :hitler
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9762 on: October 10, 2016, 07:19:11 PM »
 :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9763 on: October 10, 2016, 07:23:28 PM »
Oh and don't wait too long to make plans. Otherwise she'll think you're not interested.
Oh but don't seem too interested.
But be interested.
So Text her and don't text her. OK?
que

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9764 on: October 10, 2016, 07:52:43 PM »
referring to a vagina as a "kid tunnel" is pretty fucking gross to be fair (Image removed from quote.)
I think the gerund "smooching" was also very evocative.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9765 on: October 10, 2016, 11:07:34 PM »
Meeting the potential FWB (the one who likes Kid Icarus) tomorrow... we'll see how it goes. First 'date' since I broke up with my ex.
^_^

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9766 on: October 10, 2016, 11:13:45 PM »
Which Kid Icarus? Because if it's the 3DS one you'll just leave with a sore hand.
que

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9767 on: October 10, 2016, 11:18:13 PM »
Which Kid Icarus? Because if it's the 3DS one you'll just leave with a sore hand.

Original one, thankfully! I think the 3DS game gave me carpal tunnel when I played it during Sandy...
^_^

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #9768 on: October 11, 2016, 12:16:18 AM »

I see what you did there.  :-*

Tasty

« Reply #9769 on: October 11, 2016, 12:17:05 AM »
Kid Icarus NES is a legit good game.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9770 on: October 11, 2016, 12:00:40 PM »
Got girl #4's number.  :doge

Now I just hope #3's and #4's schedules don't conflict this weekend.  :doge

Also, it doesn't help that #3 and #5 both live in Asheville but I'll cross that bridge when I get #5's number...

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #9771 on: October 11, 2016, 12:07:29 PM »
well you'll cross that bridge when the time comes

edit: oh you didn't mean an actual bridge. my joke doesn't work then...
nat

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9772 on: October 11, 2016, 01:14:46 PM »
Well the good news is that #4 is going to be out of town this weekend visiting her parents so I can focus on #3 and potentially #5.

And #4 just revealed to me she doesn't have a car when I was trying to set up a date for her...

Hrrmm... I hope this isn't some elaborate ploy to harvest my kidneys.  :doge

Or worse... a ploy for me to be this chick's personal taxi service.  :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9773 on: October 11, 2016, 02:50:55 PM »
Her kid is sick but she rescheduled to Friday. She's been to my favorite pub a few times and loves it, when I made that suggestion. Maybe I ran into her and didn't even know it. I'll keep ya posted, Bore.

For something more serious, I am going to start on Match again sometime next week.
^_^

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9774 on: October 11, 2016, 04:26:11 PM »
I almost sent a message to #5 addressing her as #5. :brazilcry

Tasty

« Reply #9775 on: October 11, 2016, 04:27:44 PM »
I almost sent a message to #5 addressing her as #5. :brazilcry

why are you juggling 5 chicks at once

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9776 on: October 11, 2016, 04:31:56 PM »
3 actually.

#3: Cosplay Girl
#4: No Car/No Job Girl (I don't think that kid on her Facebook page is her's. Could be a niece.)
#5: Gynecologist Girl

#1 was pixiecut, hipster girl
#2 was septum piercing, cool girl that smokes

But those two didn't work out after our 1st dates

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9777 on: October 11, 2016, 05:35:14 PM »
Why not put their contact info in your phone  ???

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9778 on: October 11, 2016, 05:59:47 PM »
3 actually.

#3: Cosplay Girl
#4: No Car/No Job Girl (I don't think that kid on her Facebook page is her's. Could be a niece.)
#5: Gynecologist Girl

#1 was pixiecut, hipster girl
#2 was septum piercing, cool girl that smokes

But those two didn't work out after our 1st dates
:confused
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9779 on: October 11, 2016, 06:05:21 PM »
Why not put their contact info in your phone  ???
I have the contact info of 1 through 4. Just not 5.

And I'm probably going to message #5 on tinder tomorrow when I'm not so busy with work.  :-\

edit: Actually... I don't know if I should be juggling three girls at once... Hopefully things work out with #3 so I'm not stuck in this seemingly infinite cycle of 1st date hell.  :doge

Also, date with #4 is all set up for next Wednesday. Which works because I'm off from work that day and she just moved and has no job at the moment.

:confused
She's an assitant at an OB/GYN clinic. :yeshrug
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 06:14:43 PM by Pallando »