Author Topic: Your most embarrassing moments?  (Read 3396 times)

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
Re: Your most embarrassing moments?
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2011, 10:38:12 PM »
I play card games if theyre in as a videogame- otherwise its just not my thing. Not really looking to get into a culture for any of my hobbies really- tends to get in the way of friends/work. Half the reason I quit WoW a year ago.

me too.   Xenosaga poker was the shit!  and the one in KOTOR 1.

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2011, 10:52:29 PM »
Ascension for iOS is pretty great, my recent fav
o_0

Bildi

• AKA Bildo
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2011, 11:41:51 PM »
Needless to say, I started taking shits every day after that.

That reminded me of a shit-related embarrassing moment.

Playing basketball at school when I was about 10-12 years old.  Go to fart, but it's it's diarrhea.  Some squeezes out of my underpants and lands on my lower leg.  I look up at the sky and say something like "where'd that come from?!".  Then instead of power-walking to toilets, I decide to keep up the charade by casually strolling away while it soaks through my pants, nonchalantly turning left and right so as few people as possible see my ass.

Skidmark

« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2011, 11:10:22 AM »
In 5th grade, I squated in the toilet while taking a shit and tore my pants apart, don't ask me how because I can't remember. I then ran from one side of the school to the other, walked into the teachers office, stole the stapler and stapled the shit out of my pants. No one said anything but it was pretty obvious, I just acted as casual as I could about it for the rest of the day. ''Oh!! that?.. yeah,, It's interesting that you noticed it. When do we start?''

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2011, 11:29:49 AM »
Probably my stint in the SDF from '07-'08. *winces*
©ZH

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
In the fifth grade, I didn't understand why it was weird to wear daisy dukes.  I blame my parent for that one though.

this is the worst one
pcp