Author Topic: Cruncheons 22: Tech Blowout - HP Touchpad WebOS, 3DS, Vita, Netflix, Amazon Fire  (Read 4759 times)

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
http://cruncheons.podbean.com/mf/web/k5h8b/Cruncheons22.mp3

Despite sound issues and a terrible itch, we're back with tech talk including HP Touchpad and WebOS, 3DS and Vita, Amazon's Kindle Fire Tablet and new Kindle ereader lineup, Netflix and Quikster, and some comic book/video game/epublishing talk sprinkled throughout.  Thanks for being so patient, and we'll talk with you again soon!
sup

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider

MrAngryFace

• I have the most sensible car on The Bore
Glad you guys are back
o_0

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
when do you want to come on?
sup

MrAngryFace

How often do you record? Oct is wacky for me due to moving to a new place, trip to AZ
o_0

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
every other week, usually, that seems to fit best around everyone's schedule

whenever you want to come on, just let us know, you have had an open invitation since the borecast days, you know!
sup

MrAngryFace

Probably first recording after im back from AZ on the 25th sounds fine.
o_0

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
FUck ya! :rock

I missed this.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
DC Comics Fucking-centric Reboot :bow2
©@©™

MrAngryFace

You guys sold me on a nook touch. That and crappy changes to the nook iPad software
o_0

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Hmm...I thought this podcast was dead.  Downloading.
🍆🍆

E-DuB

:rock A new podcast from you dudes is always a good thing.

G The Resurrected

Good cast guys, been a while I know but I never stopped listening. 

Robo

Like the tablet discussion.  Was kinda wavering on whether or not to get a Fire or wait for the Nook Color 2, but I'll probably just settle for an e-ink reader and wait for a tablet with some decent hardware.
obo

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich

• •••
:lol at Robert gurgling through his broken-ass headset and everyone else just humoring him with confused "...yeah"s

Great to see you guys back.
うぐう

MrAngryFace

I own an ipad2 and actually just picked up a Nook Touch- just recently the Nook software for iPad was 'updated'. iirc you could purchase and search the store in the app, now you have to go to the website? Whether im misremembering it or not- a non reflective light e-ink e-reader is ideal for reading more than comic books/manga imo. Worth having it- and cheap at this point.

Im not a big fan of the color e-readers, its like whats the point? Its now a gimped ipad that loses almost all the benefits over the ipad when it comes to book reading. We'll see how the Fire performs I suppose- but all of these different devices using android os in the past have failed to make any huge mark for themselves.
o_0