5 (15.2%)
cholos
5 (15.2%)
gingers
3 (9.1%)
tauntaun-mupepe elite homo force
16 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: the official BORE TOPIC of the coming RACE WARZ  (Read 2872 times)

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
the official BORE TOPIC of the coming RACE WARZ
« on: April 10, 2012, 01:34:47 PM »
http://www.reddit.com/tb/s2fdl

"Kenneth Chamberlain Sr said to the police, 'I'm a sick old man.' One of the police officers replied, 'We don't give a fuck, distinguished black fellow!'" The recording also includes a taunt from the police, as related by Bartlett, "Open the door, Kenny, you're a grown-ass man!" It was when Chamberlain Jr related how the police mocked his father's military service that he broke down. "He said, 'Semper fi.' So they said, 'Oh, you're a marine. Hoo-rah. Hoo-rah.' And this is somebody that served this country. Why would you even say that to him?" Chamberlain Jr wept as he held his father's marine ring and veterans administration card.

what the fuck is wrong with american white people? oh yeah, their hegemonic culture is burning.
duc

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: the official BORE TOPIC of the coming RACE WARZ
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 01:45:05 PM »
Am I reading this shit right? They shot and killed a man because they thought he needed medical attention?

tehjaybo

• Kentucky-Bore's Last Hope
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:45:08 PM »
Just read this on the face books, and holy bejesus.  I'm a full supporter of the police, I think that they're here to keep the peace and enforce laws.  But when you get racists and bigots on the force with guns in their hands and Napoleon complexes in their pants, you're going to have issues.  How did these guys make it past the mental tests and psych visits and make it into the force?  Seriously.
HURR

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »
tehjaybo: nepotism can conquer ANY regulation!
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 01:59:26 PM »
No sheeny option.   :maf

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2012, 02:06:47 PM »
Alright, just read the story and WHAT THE FUCK.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:45 PM »
For clarity, I'm referring to the fact that they actually won't hire people for not being dumb enough.

Gotta meet that quota man.
dur

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2012, 02:14:54 PM »
It's just beyond my ability to comprehend how something like this can happen and nothing is even done about it.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2012, 02:24:06 PM »
No option for "white hispanics"?
©@©™

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2012, 02:35:32 PM »
What the fuck
MMA

T234

• Canadian Legal Expert and Hillballer
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 02:38:24 PM »
Cops here are crooked. The ones around here look for a reason to beat people. They're also extremely racist against black people and mexicans.

A semi-aquaintance of mine shot a guy in his house dead with a full-auto AK47. The police showed up in 30 seconds, took one look at the dead guy and the cop said "Clean the distinguished black fellow off yer floor." and they left. Without asking any questions, or doing anything.

Needless to say, I don't have very much faith in the police, at all.
UK

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/326099/20120410/kenneth-chamberlain-police-racial-slurs-trayvon-martin.htm

Lengthier article that makes it a bit easier to understand the chain of events.
dog

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:46:09 PM »
Every precinct needs a Hightower to keep whitey in check
:9

Beezy

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »
Read about this early last month. I assumed more people heard about it. Autopsy report released today:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/marine-shot-white-plains-police-died-bullet-entered-arm-ripped-lungs-autopsy-reveals-article-1.1058986

“The report clearly shows that Mr. Chamberlain’s arm could not have been raised in a threatening manner with a knife at the moment he was shot,” McLaughlin told The News on Monday night.

I'm not gonna go as far as some people and say that all cops are shit, but I'll always feel uncomfortable around them.

blame space

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
kill all humans

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 03:06:50 PM »
I'm White and Native American... what to do... what to do...
野球

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 03:13:52 PM »
Cholos, gotta support the hermanos.
Drunk

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 05:21:32 PM »
Is this really a race issue? Seems more like really shitty police.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 05:26:49 PM »
No, it's definitely a white people problem.
fat

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 06:11:23 PM »
Is this really a race issue? Seems more like really shitty police.

aside from calling the victim a racial slur and then killing him, sure, no race issue
duc

Himu

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 06:15:44 PM »
I think about two years ago, my friends and I were talking about race. I said that within our lifetimes there will be a huge fucking race scare. America pretends like it doesn't have a race issue, but it's just brimming at the seams. I said, and quite unironcally, that brown people (hispanics, blacks, middle eastern people) will more than likely riot in mass numbers. Shit will go down. They laughed in my face. :(
IYKYK

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »
White people will be unseated as the majority in our lifetimes, and most of them do NOT understand that it ALSO means that they are NOT the predominant guiding force for culture in America. Such culture changeovers, in EVERY instance throughout history, has been accompanied by violence as the once-dominant culture adjusts to its new minority status.

As I said on Facebook, this is part of the dying gurgle from the white Christian conservative monoculture. Unfortunately, the attendant thrashing of its limbs will HURT.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
to no-one's tears except foc's
duc

Himu

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 06:25:27 PM »
This will bite America in the ass for that very reason you described, Prole. What happens when you treat tomorrow's majority like crap? With bad education, housing, and means of support? ???
IYKYK

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 06:29:20 PM »
I welcome our beige to brown future
:9

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
You guys act like America is the only country with race problems.  ::)

Also what about that situation where the cops stormed the ex-marines house and shot him and his dog and it turned out to be the wrong guy. This shit happens because cops are fucking pigs on a power trip not because of race.

I see this article and think "Geez, fucking police state" People like Prole see this and say "White people duuurr."

Proles got the worst case of white guilt ever.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 07:29:31 PM by FlameofCallandorReturns »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 07:32:27 PM »
This will bite America in the ass for that very reason you described, Prole. What happens when you treat tomorrow's majority like crap? With bad education, housing, and means of support? ???
Read "South Africa"

(substituting your use of majority as voting power)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
White people will be unseated as the majority in our lifetimes, and most of them do NOT understand that it ALSO means that they are NOT the predominant guiding force for culture in America. Such culture changeovers, in EVERY instance throughout history, has been accompanied by violence as the once-dominant culture adjusts to its new minority status.

As I said on Facebook, this is part of the dying gurgle from the white Christian conservative monoculture. Unfortunately, the attendant thrashing of its limbs will HURT.

LOL at you thinking anything will change in our lifetimes.
🍆🍆

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 07:48:47 PM »
You guys act like America is the only country with race problems.  ::)

Also what about that situation where the cops stormed the ex-marines house and shot him and his dog and it turned out to be the wrong guy. This shit happens because cops are fucking pigs on a power trip not because of race.

I see this article and think "Geez, fucking police state" People like Prole see this and say "White people duuurr."

Proles got the worst case of white guilt ever.

Police raiding the wrong house isn't the result of power tripping.

It's the result of lazy/sloppy/arrogant investigators who don't fucking double-check their work and info on the warrants they write.

And yeah, the racial slurs definitely make it a racial issue.

MMA

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 08:27:40 PM »
Moreover, even if you call it a police brutality issue, you still have to ask:  Who is being brutalized?

If the answer turns out to be: vastly disproportionally black people!, then, *TA-DA*, it's still a race issue!
MMA

Himu

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 08:29:01 PM »
Boogie, can you make a thread detailing some interesting stories? Aside from The Biz, you seem like you have the most interesting life on the site, and I'd really like a window into your world as creepy as that may sound.
IYKYK

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »
Boogie, can you make a thread detailing some interesting stories? Aside from The Biz, you seem like you have the most interesting life on the site, and I'd really like a window into your world as creepy as that may sound.

I'll think about it.  I'm wary of putting too many stories about my work out there on the open internet.  I probably tell you guys too much as it is. :P   Plus, I don't want to come across as too self-absorbed.

But I'm flattered, in any case.  :-[
MMA

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 08:50:38 PM »

LOL at you thinking anything will change in our lifetimes.

Honestly Prole, I don't think that's gonna happen as much as people like to make a big deal out of the rapid growth of the Hispanic population... because as second and third generation Hispanics become more integrated into the American melting pot, and start earning more money, birth rates will drop... in fact, they have already started. Also, hate to link to Faux News, but Mexican immigration to the US has been in decline due to the economy: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/15/immigration-to-us-from-mexico-in-decline-amid-bleak-economy/

Old white men still control most of the media, cash, and political clout in this country and I don't see them willingly step down even if they are being demographically outnumbered by nonwhites. Though I'm not sure you are referring to white vs. nonwhite, or white conservative christian men vs. everyone else... because if you mean the latter, then their influence is definitely on its way out.
^_^

Smooth Groove

• Both teams played hard, my man
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 09:34:00 PM »
Where's the white guilt option?

HyperZoneWasAwesome

• HastilyChosenUsername
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2012, 12:32:42 AM »
whites are going to be running the show around here for a long ass time, and that won't change no matter how often Univision out scores NBC in the ratings.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2012, 12:38:40 AM »
dog

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
pcp

Fifstar

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2012, 08:30:15 AM »
WTF

I mean that basically a race motivated hate crime as clear as it gets, and the police is bold enough to film it? The whole thing is recorded and a relative was present in front of the house?
Gulp

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2012, 08:44:00 AM »
WTF

and the police is bold enough to film it? The whole thing is recorded and a relative was present in front of the house?

I think you have slightly misunderstood.

The only part recorded by the police is the bit when the taser was drawn, as the taser had video recording.

The rest was recorded by the MedicAlert device.
MMA

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2012, 08:48:16 AM »
They were just following procedures. The department will conduct a full investigation. If civilians have a complaint they can bring it up with their legislators or sue the state.

He shouldn't have resisted officers anyway. You violently resist lawful orders you get what you deserve. Plus he probably had a gun in his waistband he was reaching for. And was flushing drugs earlier.

Fifstar

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2012, 09:15:57 AM »
WTF

and the police is bold enough to film it? The whole thing is recorded and a relative was present in front of the house?

I think you have slightly misunderstood.

The only part recorded by the police is the bit when the taser was drawn, as the taser had video recording.

The rest was recorded by the MedicAlert device.

Yeah, I missed that they shut of the taser after they used it. Still, they must've been aware that the MedicAlert device was active and recording, given that the LifeAid operator gave the police a call that should stop the emergency.
Gulp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2012, 09:17:43 AM »
Still, they must've been aware that the MedicAlert device was active and recording, given that the LifeAid operator gave the police a call that should stop the emergency.
They were, but they had a black guy to shoot.

blame space

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
boogie how many people do you shoot dead with a gun at your job at the police?